Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am

Hotwire constructed a large rotary saw blade, which dropped and landed on the snakes head, chopping it off.

"Not likely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Mark realized he had made an error in judgement. He judged Kyte simply because he was wearing a red ring, but like everyone else here had just received it because he had great rage. This did not mean he fought on the side of evil though. "I apologize. I thought you were with him, actually. But, you're right, it doesn't seem like HE specifically is going to calm down anytime soon." Mark powered down as well, now only showing the thin line blue aura around his body. "Ok, how bout this. These people are not my friends or are part of my corps. In fact, I wasn't told of any of this until you were, but I'll try to stop all the fighting if you can chill out the lantern of fear, ok?" Mark said, in a compromising and understanding tone. He had jumped to violence, when it wasn't the answer. Now it was time to atone as he shot a massive flare into the air full of hope energy, the flare was very bright, made to get everyone's attention and would blind them until Mark saw they were all looking at him. With exception to Alex and Bow, who he was attacking as well as Kyte. Leaving Nina, Katera, and Jasmine to have all eyes on him. "Cease your fighting guys, and I'll try to explain the situation as best as I can."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:59 pm

The Blue Lantern made a deal with him, apologizing for attacking him, because he thought he was with Alex. The Blue Lantern said he'd try to diffuse the whole situation as long as Kyte could calm down Alex.

Deal.

Kyte flew over to Alex, careful in case he planned anything.

Bodycount, wait. Kyte used Alex's codename, so he hoped Alex would return the favor. You know those deals you make to get a whole lot of money? The Blue Lantern's about to make a deal with us that you don't want to refuse, trust me. Before you throw another hissy fit, hear me out. Look beyond the fight. Don't you feel like we're supposed to be searching for something? If we can stop this fight and search, they can help us find it. Then we can see if it's something we actually want. So calm down, and lets see what we can salvage of the situation, okay?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Kris looked at the light, "What the hell?" When it dissipated, Kris listened to the Blue Lantern. "Sounds valuable....."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Alpha made a fan construct, blowing away the dust in time to counter Xeno's strike with a shield construct. He pushed him as hard as he could with it, and with that window of time set in place he made a minigun construct, letting loose on Xeno.

"Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Hotwire flew back to the group of lanterns.

"Are you listening to this? Are you sure we can trust Mr. stuffs-his-pockets here? Bet you he stabs us in the back first chance he gets." he said jerking a huge energy thumb at Kris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

"Doesn't matter right now, well have to hope he just listens to reason, he's got as much to lose as anyone else here." Mark said with a loud speaker construct. "Look everyone, you've all been given power-rings because you all exhibit emotions stronger than the normal population. These rings were given to you for one reason...Too help locate the White Lantern. The white Lantern Power battery is life, and is also said to be here on Earth, whatever spectrum corps. finds it first will control all life; so you could see why one corps. who wants to spread it's light over all others would want this badly enough to enlist agents for the cause from inhabitants of this planet." Mark said while staring at each corps. recruits.

"But, you're the ones with the rings, so you control your emotions, they don't control you. I really urge you guys to fight your desires right now and remove these rings, unless you're of the Red Lantern corps. I'll find another way for you. This isn't your battle and it never was, so please, stop your fighting and remove your rings, so you can go back to your normal lives." Mark pleaded in the hopes that his words would move these people to see the power rings as just a horrible burden or that they were just pawns in a much larger scheme.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Hotwire raised his hand to the sky.

"Not happening. Not me at least. It became our fight as soon as these rings chose us."

He stood forward, then flew next to mark.

"And I think I'm going to follow this guy here."

Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:46 am

Jasmine grumbled at the flash of light, directing her eyes at the one who cast it. Listening intently a frown marred the girl's face before flying up to Mark, "Actually I'm quite fond of this ring now." she said before tilting her head, a question forming in her mind "What happens when all of the corps found it at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 am

Seen high above the city, surrounded in a golden aura was Nightmare. For now he had stayed away from all the other fighting, not on purpose it's just he had wanted to get in some practise flying, it was harder than Superman and other heroes made it look so he just wanted to wait until he got that down to get into the action. Now that he'd gotten that under control and it was time to fight. As he floated above the city he looked down at, he didn't want to use constructs for this, his trademark was fire and he was sticking to it.

He took a deep breath as he threw a fist towards the city which let out a powerful fireball which was about the size of a small car which as soon as it hit the streets burst into smaller balls which spread out and set nearby objects on fire. "Who doesn't love a bit of chaos." He then lowered himself down into the streets, this sort of power was going to be fun for Nightmare. As he walked through the streets Nightmare held both his out, then his ring went to work and in his hand appeared a mini gun, made out of pure yellow energy. "So who wants some?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Xeno set up a cone like shield to disperse the green fire around him. He was really starting to like this ring. It made everything so simple, think and it happens. He was winding up for a hit on Sam but was stunned by the barrage of bullets from Alpha. He quickly summoned a small shield and curled behind it, being beaten back for a moment, but then extended the shield forward, shaping it into a battering ram with the head of a Xenomorph queen's head at the end.

As it shot forward another bit branched off and shot over to Sam, it formed itself into a bus sized hammer and swung itself through the air towards the Green Lantern in an attempt to smash him into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 am

Mark could see his words were having no real affect...Actually no, quite the opposite. They seemed to be making them want to be MORE involved. "Look while your determination is really admirable you two, you just don't have any clue how powerful the enemies these rings come with REALLY are. Superman and Batman don't even have to deal with the level of stuff I do." That's when Jasmine posed her question to him about what happened when they all found it at once. "Ideally, that wasn't intended to happen. The hope is that one corps. would rise above all others and then they alone would uncover the white lantern. In a way it's a battle royal with this innocent city as the battlefield I guess."

Teen Lantern never thought about it that way before... This is like a test as well, to see which emotion is the more dominate of the spectrum if bestowed upon random beings. "I suppose if we did all find it at once, the same senseless fighting that jsut stopped would continue and that's why it's important you remove your rings now, so others do not get hurt." Falling on deaf ears, TL knew that, but he still had to try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 pm

OT: Bump. Come on people, lets move out of this area... >_>
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 pm

So now walking through the streets with a nice yellow mini gun in hand Nightmare would take a look around as people ran in fear, which he relished. Nothing made Nightmare happier than making people afraid and with what this ring was capable of that made his job so much easier. As people ran away Nightmare pulled the trigger on the gun and little bullets of solid yellow light ripped through flesh like a knife through butter which brought a smile to Nightmare's face as he watched their blood still all over the sidewalk. "Nothing like the sight of fresh blood in the morning."

It technically wasn't morning but Nightmare didn't really care about that, he just wanted to cause more destruction. As he let go of the gun instead of it just falling to the floor it disappeared completely. He would then walk up to a random building and look it up and down. "Hmmm." He would rub his hand across his chin before clicking his fingers, an idea hit him. He would hold his arms in a position like he was swining a hammer then in his hand formed a hammer with a head the size of a bus. He then swang it, ready to crash through the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

Mark suddenly sensed the appearance of great fear in the city. It was an accumulative amount to, meaning there was big trouble a brewin. "Look guys, I wish we had time to debate this, but there's people in danger. I gotta go help them, Titan people, try to hold it down here would ya, but be careful with your rings. They're the most dangerous weapons you'll ever know, especially if you lose control over your emotions." With that Mark rocketed towards the city and saw a pile of people that Nightmare had slain in cold blood, it nearly made him sick and just a ways off he saw the huge yellow hammer in the distance. You'd have to be blind to miss it and in response he attacked or rather defended right at the wind-up with a giant blue version of the Pillsbury dough boy materializing in front of the structure and absorbing the yellow hammer's impact on it's stomach causing ripples all through the construct just as Mark arrived via flying overhead. "Stop it! You've spread enough fear for a lifetime. Now give up your ring and face justice for your crimes. Just because you had great power didn't give you the right to slaughter those people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next