Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Alpha was about to help Mark and Bow, when he heard screams coming from somewhere else in Jump. His ring flared at him again, giving another message.

'Strong Yellow energy source detected.'

Alpha scratched his head.

'Yellow, that's....what was it!'

Alpha thinks for a moment, trying to remember the things Mark had told him before about other Lanterns.

'Yellow's fear, right?'

'Correct.'

'So I gotta stop it?'

'Correct.'

'Alright ring, you know what's best.'

Alpha flew off in the direction of the new Sinestro Lantern known as Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Kyte looked down and saw Kristoff in an orange suit. Did everyone get one of these freaking rings?

Yeah! I see you did, too, Kris.

Then, the Blue Lantern said he would take Kyte. He raised an eyebrow.

You got a deathwish?

His eyes started glowing red, and suddenly, a red aura surrounded his body, before exploding into near flames as he was radiating with rage.

Fine. I'll play along. Just know it's not too late with me to back out. I've got to find something...

The other annoying blue boy copied Link and tried slaying his dragon, as the acid blood started destroying his sword and shield. However, Kyte dismissed the dragon, leaving the blue boy with his weak sword and shield vulnerable to Kristoff's attack. Meanwhile, Kyte had dismissed the dragon because the Blue Lantern challenging him came down in a drill like attack. Right as Mark came down, Kyte jumped back, letting Mark go down a bit past the point so he missed piercing him, and then launched forward, forming metal construct brass knuckles with spiked studs over his fists, punching hard into the cone.

Provided it hit, it would launch it many feet, most likely spinning, into the ground below, if not shattering or cracking the shield. Kyte laughed maniacally as he was letting his rage flow freely.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Xeno was pretty much surrounded by cowering people, in the middle of an intersection he had raised large yellow walls around. The people pounded on the walls to no avail. He had killed a few and was now simply stalking around the circle, making the suspense....pretty high for the people inside who thought that at any moment they could have a hole blown through their skull.

Xeno then heard Alpha coming in. The walls quickly formed a roof and a large alien looking gun formed at the top of it. It fired large bolts of yellow energy that exploded like Flak once they got near to the green lantern.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 pm

The shield and sword dissipated along with the dragon.

As hotwire saw the blast coming in, he threw up a shield... albeit a thin one. The attacks had just stopped when the shield broke.

'Avarice detected' the ring spoke.

"Alright... no clue what that means. Avarice... you mean greed?""

"Yes."

"Let's see if I can make anything larger." he said, as he threw up a large streamlined robot sort of like the one from the old game of rockemsockem robots. The robot would charge forward, and attempt to slam Kris away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Mark had barely missed him, surprisingly, he was using tactic, most red lanterns just stood and try to take the blows. More surprising was that he could already use the ring so well! He also counteracted by hitting Mark really hard and sending him spiraling into the ground where Mark landed by the observatory and a crater formed in his wake. Ring capacity at 79.4%

As his eyes fluttered, he opened them just in time to see Bow being attacked by Alex and feared the worst. "NO! Green Lantern girl, help her!" Mark said, while shooting a blue laser at Alex from his position, but couldn't continue to bombard the fear lantern, because he had to avoid getting stepped on by Godzilla. Jeez, this is insane! Mark thought and then flew around it while shooting multiple blue lasers at Kyte as he weaved from different spots on the giant mythical dinosaur, in a way using it as momentary cover. Mark had to remember he was the only one trained here, so he was still the most powerful, no matter how dangerous everyone else was or how numerous. This fact powered his hope, which was also decreasing due to his inability to help Bow.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Kyte's attack worked, to which he kept laughing maniacally. He then looked to Alex, seeing him attacking Bow.

Ohhhhhh~?

Kyte dispersed the brass knuckles, before drawing his sword, and using the ring to help the construct of a very thin, but very, very long blade, which turned to hook around Alex's katana before he swung it again, to prevent him from swinging it at all.

Hey, Bodycount, buddy, you don't want to do that, trust me. You'll deeply regret it after you get off of your period.

He was just making a joke, but if Alex got enraged, that would only make Kyte stronger. Blue blasts started coming at him.

Dammit. Nina, protect your friend here unless you want her to die.

He dispersed the long, hook-like sword, turning to the blasts before forming a sort of curved shield, the blasts hitting it at such an angle that they followed the curve, heading towards Kristoff. That was intentional.

Kris! Maneuver 23! He then immediately lost focus of Mark, flying and swooping downward to the annoying Blue Lantern from before, turning the ramp into a very, very long sword, inspired from his favorite manga in Japan, swinging in a very wide arc at Hotwire so Kris could escape and go for Mark.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Great a big batle just got engaged for like whatever reasons but that wasnt going to keep up any longer as Kat standing on a building roof heard the whole folks under panic as multiple of colorful energy and creation were fighting each others.ugh gotta move i guess.Wings stretched up the hawkish girl flew downwards as in her way she rapidly snuck up on Alex tackling him over and took hold of Bow to get her away from harm yeah i know im one too she could cleverly said at Bow as she dropped her to a safe corner of the area,sort of aware that we would ask that Katera turned out as one too but it was already revealed so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Jasmine had stopped mid-way to her destination as it seemed that a big battle had taken place. She sighed and looked down at her ring before a thought arose in her mind, "Homing beacon activate" she said before it started blinking rapidly. She looked around before spotting the other violet though it seemed she had gone crazy with love, "Homing beacon deactivate" she said as she flew towards the other violet tapping her on the shoulder. Really she had no intention to join the fight just yet. "Subdue the reds and the orange" she said automatically before turning to a red who was attacking a blue. Her eyes turned violet, memories of times she loved passing through her.

She formed a violet force-field around the Blue lantern Akunin was going to attack, empowering it with love. She then aimed a beam of violet at Akunin thinking, Crystallize as she did. If it hit then he would have been encased with the power of love.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 am

Sam's test drive of his lantern ring wasn't exactly going swimmingly. He'd figured out flight pretty easily, but that was about it. Don't get me wrong, flying's pretty friggin' cool, but he had a feeling there was so much more that this ring could do. Clearly, he was missing something. Fortunately, it wasn't like there was no one who could help him out with learning about new powers. I mean, this WAS Jump City, after all. Surely he'd find someone who could give him some help with this. Heck, he'd probably literally bump into someone.

That being said, Sam figured it would be a better idea to go and look for help rather than letting it find him. But where to? Therein lied the problem.

The new Green Lantern Corps member floated upwards to get a better look at the city from above. Setting a course from there would be simple. There seemed to be some sort of commotion going on down at the observatory, with bright flashes of light in all sorts of shape coming from that direction. As tempting as that was, rushing into a battle saying 'Hey, can I get some help here?' wasn't the best idea ever.

Sam looked down at his ring and back at the observatory. Not many of the flashes seemed to match his shade of green...so he'd just need to find one that did!

"Maybe this thing can help me find other people with them," Sam thought, going out on a limb. Pointing at the city below him with his ringed fist, he closed his eyes and thinking: "Find Others."

With a few seconds and some will, the ring flashed, shooting a light down at the city. Sam flew after it, hoping it'd take him to another Green. Sure enough, it took him to another flying figure.

"Hey, buddy!" he said to Alpha Knight as he tailed him. "You found one of these magic decoder rings in your cereal, too? Any clue on how to use it? All I've figured out is flying, so far. I'm guessing we're on the same team, since...green."

It made as much sense as anything to Sam. And hey, it'd hopefully be worth asking for help from someone else with similar powers and such.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:24 am

Nina had just continued to play around with her Godzilla, looking to Kyte when he told her to protect Bow but then saw that someone had already come along and saved her, Jasmine then came up to her and told her to subdue the reds and the orange before she tried aiming at Kyte, Nina suddenly tackling Jasmine to the ground and growling defensively at her "no one touches Kyte, he is my love" she growled as her eyes glowed bright pink "I will protect him with all my heart, you will not harm him or I'll destroy you" she said, her costume suddenly changing to one more fitting to the situation "Kyte is off limits, for he is my love..." she said again, keeping Jasmine pinned down until she understood that.

[OOC: Nina's new outfit]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 am

Jasmine looked at Nina in shock before nodding, "Forgive me for not knowing" she said before her eyes turned back to their original color, "We shouldn't fight. We're in a team remember?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:41 am

Kris was slammed back, but as he was getting up he was distracted by the bank. "Heh, later losers!" Kris yelled back as he fly towards the bank, not caring if ALex or Kyte would get hurt, Kris just wanted the money.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:50 am

Hotwire flew into the bank after kris.

"Hold it. Now orange is usually my color... not this time." He said as he threw a giant array of locks and chains over the vault door.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 am

"C'mon kid, if you help me out, I'll give you half!" Kristoff lied. He would then proceed to blast a hole in the wall and fly through.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am

Nina's eyes softened as Jasmine apologized, reminding her that they were a team to which Nina nodded "I'm sorry this ring is making me feel weird..." she said before she moved off Jasmine and looked around, dispelling her pink Godzilla then thinking "who is our enemies, I know almost all these people!" she said frustrated, not wanting to hurt her friends and potential future customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next