Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 am

Kyte flew across town, surveying the area. He knew he needed to find something...but what? He looked around, flying with his wings, not with the ring's power. His eyes seemed to be glowing red, remembering events throughout his lifetime that he was particularly upset about.

I see...so that's what the ring meant...great rage. It's trying to make me angry and feed off of my power. And yet I can feel my heart about to stop if I try taking it off, and it gets very painful to do so.

What the hell is it I'm searching for? I have excellent memory. I don't forget a lot of things. I'm sure something this important would...

He looked at his ring. The Red Lantern Corps. He had heard of the Green Lantern, but never a Red. The Green Lantern had the power to make constructs. Kyte, in addition to being curious as to his new powers, also just wanted to destroy something. Kyte had long been a very wrathful person, and that hadn't changed. He just kept it bottled up. Letting anger control you eventually destroyed you; there were many great, lengthy tales proving this. Kyte merely used it to fuel his ambition.

Let's see...constructs. I suppose he just imagines the objects, like imagining a drag-

A large, red, serpentine dragon made of red energy stretched out of the ring, taking a bite out of a nearby building, and Kyte couldn't help but to laugh.

Oh...this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 am

As he flew over the water, Hotwire saw some dust settling in the distance. He saw a red lantern destroying a building with a dragon. He flew low over the water at high speed rising as he got to land, he pulled to a stop in front of Kris.

"Red huh? I would stop that if I were you." Hotwire said holding his fist out... hoping fore something to happen... and it did.

A big blue bolt of light shot from his ring, right at the dragons head.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 am

Sam was pretty happy. Also, he was asleep. These two things were related. His nighttime patrol had gone rather smoothly. He hadn't been able to find anything going on in Jump, crime-wise , for once. At least, as far as he saw. Either way, he was able to get back home early and actually get some sleep for once.

But, of course, that wasn't gonna last. A green flash from the sky flew right into his window, causing the glass to crack as it bounced off. The noise was enough to wake Sam.

"What? Huh?," The confused young man said as he looked around the room, before his gaze found the green glow that emanated from outside his window. "....Whaaaat?"

He rose from his bed and walked over to the window, opening it. Floating right outside his window was none other than a Green Lantern Power Ring.

"Samuel Malcolm of Earth, you posses great willpower. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps," the ring said as it drifted inside.

"...Excuse me? Magic ring, what are you talking abo-hey," Sam said, noticing the ring was inside. "Who said you could come in?"

As Sam grabbed for the uninvited and rude ring, it flew onto his finger and enveloped him in a green glow. When it faded away, Sam's normal outfit had changed shape and color. Now sporting an unzipped green jacket, a black undershirt with the Green Lantern emblem in a white circle, green pants, all black shoes and a black domino type mask, Sam looked at his new uniform.

"Well, I'd say 'this is new,'" the Lantern said. "...but it's not. Well, let's go test out what you can do, ring."

Sam had a feeling that today was gonna be interesting...and it wasn't even noon yet.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:39 am

After settling down Bow puts out her hand and allows the ring to engulf her in the magnificent blue light transforming her clothes into something similar, yet more feminine than what she had seen Mark in. She stood up and giggled.

"I have to show Mark!"

She flew off clumsily to the one place she thought she just might find him. The observatory. That's where their rendezvous point was last time they met and she figured that would be a good place to try and find him. Their had to be a reason she was given this ring and who better than a Blue Lantern to tell her what was going on!?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 am

Some blue guy came to stop Kyte, at which he raised an eyebrow, withdrawing the dragon into his ring as the person's blast just caused more unwanted destruction.

You say that as if you could make me...but I don't have time to waste destroying you. I need to figure out the full extent of this ring's capabilities.

Kyte flapped his wings, still using them instead of the ring's power as he flew around, still searching for...whatever the hell it was he was searching for, but was prepared to deal with the new pest if he needed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 am

Mark was flying and looking for Bow, then figured out where she would most likely be and flew to meet her at the observatory. As he flew he lit up the sky with blue energy, so anyone could see him. Meanwhile, he made a megaphone and called for her. "BOW! BOOOWWW!! Send me a flare if you can hear me."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:53 am

"Arrogant little... " He muttered. He wanted to stop this guy... but didn't want to risk it with his abilities so new. So he flew up, leaving a blue trail behind him.

"Wow... cities beautiful at sunrise."

He started flying around at random until he spotted a pair of blue streaks flying towards the old observatory.

"Hey... I wonder if..." He said flying towards the observatory.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 am

Bow got to the observatory and laid down watching the sun rise. She looked at her ring and kept pondering why she had received it. It wasn't long before she heard something that sounded like her name. She sat up and sure enough, there was that famous blue energy that enveloped him. She looked a bit confused when he said to send a flare, but then looked at her ring and pointed it up imagining a blue streak. "I hope this works..." She believes in it and a small flare is shot up, but she looks as if they were glorious fireworks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:49 am

Wow, for a first time ringslinger, that's not bad at all. Mark flies down to her, happy to see her, but surprised by the outfit change. "Jeez Bow...You look...perfec---I mean, I'm sorry. How could this happen to you, you didn't ask for this." Mark was stunned for a second when he saw her.

He had imagined her as a BL at leas 20 times before, but now was not the time to bathe in her joining the cause. Too much was happening, too much was at stake. "Did you figure out how to work the ring yet? Like how to put up auras, shields, and fly?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:33 am

Of course Xeno couldn't be left out. He had received a yellow ring. A ring of fear. It was quite fitting. Xeno inspired fear without trying to through out the cities. Not the typical kind of fear that one got when standing in front of someone threatening them. No, Xeno was a mystery, a myth, a thing that went bump in the night and that let him inspire fear everywhere. People who had never seen him, maybe even didn't believe he existed still feared him.

Of course he barely had cared before, but now more fear meant more power, or at least that's what the ring implied. Now it was worth something. Not to mention he was hungry anyways, time to go cause some more fear. He could fly anywhere he wanted now after all. He soared above everything, his new costume was mostly black, yellow on the back though, and on his wrists and ankles, but his feet and hands were left visible, free and deadly.

A scream ripped through the streets of the city, followed by another and another in quick succession.

Last edited by Ravian on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 am

Nina had just been calmly reading her latest manga issue, the shop being empty at that moment, suddenly something shot through the window and made her fall back in her chair "WOAH!" she yelled as she fell back, groaning as she got up, putting a hand on the counter then looking to the ring on it "hm, weird" she said before putting the ring on her ring finger "Nina Vulpes of planet Earth, you have great love in your heart, welcome to the Star Sapphires" said a voice from the ring "the what now?!" she said before transforming, suddenly wearing a violet kimono to which Nina raised an eyebrow at "hm...I like it..." she said with a smile before she turned the store to "Closed" and locked the shop door "time to spread the love!" she said happily before flying up into the air 'oh gosh I feel like a total Powerpuff Girl' she thought, soon distracting herself with the fact she was...A FLYING FOX LADY!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:19 am

"Well I've got down the flying and aura... I've even made an energy blast. Don't think I've made a shield yet." Hotwire said drifting down to them. He had seen the male blue lantern before... in a fight somewhere. The other looked less familiar.

"Okay, now I know I've seen you two before."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 am

Out at sea, just off the coat, there is an Oil Rig; a front for the HIVE academy. Outside, sat atop a platform was Hydra; laying down, looking up at the bright skies above, it was pleasant. She needed to get away after an incident earlier in which she delivered a swift Atlantean punch to Murkro after he had told on Hydra for playing 'League of Legends' in the hacking class. Needless today, she wasn't happy about the after class detentions for a solid week.

Just then a red light would burst out from the clouds above, surrounding the area around Hydra. She glanced around, trying to see what was going on; but there was only red. Moments passed, and a voice was heard;

"Such anger does not deserve to be locked away! It deserves to be free, to wash over the Universe like the very sea you command! Hydra, welcome to Red Lantern Corps"

The light produced a ring which floated towards Hydra, and would proceed to slip onto her red ring finger. The red light would consume Hydra before disappearing. Hydra was left now with the pupils in her eyes now red, her hair had a red tint to it and her HIVE wet suit had transformed to be of a similar theme.

Walking over to where Hydra was sat, would be one of the HIVE teachers. He said nothing, only gestured to a sign on the Oil Rig. It read;

'Lantern Rings are not allowed in this Academy'

Needless to say, Hydra let out a primal roar before grabbing the teacher by the collar, and threw him away out to sea. The sea around the academy had turned red, as if it was made of blood; it splashed up against the side of the Oil Rig in an angry tone. Mwahahahahaha; I should of done a PMS joke.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:20 am

Cutting through the skies of Jump City was a blinding yellow light, none but a few could tell what was inside the light. It was a Sinestro Corps Ring. Most people who looked up and saw the light would try to figure out where it was going or where it was coming from but no one could keep their eye on it long enough to track it down. If they could've they would know that the ring was looking for one person in Jump City, possibly the most insane person in Jump City.

In a warehouse towards the run down end of the city was none other than Nightmare. He had been staying here for a while as he planned his next attack on the Titans. In the corner of the warehouse there was at least 15 bodies piled out, what else is a guy supposed to do when bored other than kill? Anyway now his mind was on the Titans, he had been keeping an eye on them for a while and it had seemed that now there were pretty much no Titans now that he had really fought before so he knew that he would have to introduce himself to them again, and soon.

Then suddenly a bright yellow light would smash through the window of the warehouse and make it's way over to Nightmare. "What the fu-" Nightmare would then look at the light and he would see a ring in it. He had heard about these kind of things before, but he had never seen one in person. *David Sage, you ha-* "Woah woah woah. You might be some all powerful flying yellow ring but no one, and I mean no one calls me that. It's Nightmare." *Nightmare. You have the ability to install great fear in others, you have been chosen. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps*

Nightmare would then take the ring and place it on his finger and felt a massive rush of power, as soon as the ring was on his finger it gave him the knowledge on how to use it. His body would then become surrounded by a yellow aura as he took to the skies, now being able to fly. Look out Jump City, a crazy man has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 am

I Alex had slipped the yellow ring on and was ready to try it out. He shot to the sky's of Steel laughing, and shooting yellow beams of energy at anything he saw moving. Alex then began to shoot off to Jump.
Steel is sooooooo boring... I love the rise I get out of Jumps people
He said laughing sadistically. As he reached Jump however he saw two Blue Lanterns conversating.
Two's company... But three's. A crowd!
He then shot a large yellow beam at the female BL and then another at the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next