Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:57 am

As Nightmare watched the ripples the child inside him let out a little laugh before turning back serious and turning to face the Blue Lantern. "Maybe, I've spread enough fear for your lifetime but I don't see myself dying any time soon so I need to spread more." A yellow aura would then surround Nightmare as he rose himself up to the Blue Lanterns level so they could talk eye to eye. Nightmare wasn't really impressed with this Lantern, hell the only thing he liked about him was his colour and that's only because it's the same colour as Nightmare's fire. "I know having great power didn't give me the right to slaughter those people. The fact that they couldn't stop me is what gave me the right to do it." An evil smile would find its way onto Nightmare's face, he couldn't help the fact that he loved killing people, it was just who he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 am

"Well you don't need to worry about that anymore, because I'm here to solve that problem for you." Ring Capacity at 58.9%....Well that's just dandy, but it'll have to do. Without another word Mark attempted to subdue tthe new fear lantern, hoping to Adara that his inexperience would give TL the edge he needed.

First by flying in a slant direction down towards the ground to make his attacks have to also do the same if he wanted to hit Teen Lantern and while doing so he constructed old style Vietnam chopper AH-1 cobra. With mounted double barrels, that unleashed a hell-storm of blue bullet fire on Nightmare. Mark planned to weaken his shielding and then take advantage of openings.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 pm

"Alright. I guess I'll take over here." Hotwire said adressing the others.

"These rings choose people from this region for a reason. And I intend to figure out what. Who's with me?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Kyte took advantage of the situation to begin leaving, motioning for Kristoff to come with him.

I don't care why it picked me. I just know we shouldn't be sitting here doing nothing. There's something I need to find.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Alpha watched the battering ram fly at him, and lifted his hand, forming a large armored hand that held the ram in place. An axe formed above Xeno, and came down onto his head. Meanwhile Alpha looked to Sam, but knew he couldn't expend too much energy. Sam would just have to hold out on his own.

"You're a tough one!"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:44 am

Nightmare wasn't known for his amazing defencive skills and that was never more evident than now. He never usually defends himself and this was one of those times, instead of just making a shield to try and block the bullets he decided to try and avoid them, not exactly easy when you're not the greatest of fliers. As he moved through the air bullets would start to rip through his skin, this blue dude's constructs were powerful that was for sure. All Nightmare could currently feel was bullets ripping through his body and that's not good for something that works on concentration because Nightmare had just lost all of his which stopped the ring working and sent him crashing down to the ground below.

As he landed he created quite a big crater. With all the holes in his body closing back up he managed to get back up to his feet and look at the ring on his finger. He decided that it was time to stick to what he knew he was good at, fire. He would throw a punch towards Mark, while he was at least 100 feet away he obviously wasn't looking to physically punch him the punch let out a giant blue fireball which hurtled towards to Lantern, now Nightmare was going to have to fight tactically cos he knew how strong this Lantern was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:55 pm

The artillery fire wasn't putting holes through him!? Mark didn't understand, his ring shouldn't be able to kill, but then he realized it was because he couldn't kill him! The holes were reforming...Not only that, Mark's strategy of forcing him to use up his ring capacity was going to fail before it began because he just resorted to using his metahuman powers than the ring. Plus, since he could heal he wouldn't use his shielding to optimum levels.

This put things in perspective and made things more challenging, but nothing Mark wasn't sure he couldn't handle. He had to keep hope. No screw that, he WAS hope, and as the blue fire ball came for him Mark thought of dodging it, but then worried for anything behind him and realized he had to take it head on. So instead he pointed his feet and clasped his hands together over his head. Then began to rotate very fast until a blue light vortex was created and whipped the flames away as they neared, allowing TL to cut through and disperse the fireball, but as he stopped spinning he stopped and took a deep breath. Those flames ARE FREAKIN HOT! Ring was reacting as if I just flew too close to a volcano...What is this guy? No wonder he got a Sinestro Corps ring. If I didn't have my own I'd be... At that point Mark stopped thinking and focused on the fight by creating two ball and chains the size of plasma screen tvs with spikes and then and spun them around trying to strike down Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 pm

So while Nightmare was fine with having some small bullet holes in hos body these spikes were a totally different story, this time he would be forced to defend himself so he quickly extended his arm upwards and became surrounded by a little dome of yellow light. Now while Nightmare was great at making people feel fear which made his contructs strong they were clearly no match for the dude who has been a Lantern for a while which was made painfully obvious at his protection started to crack after the first hit which wasn't good for Nightmare. "Not bad blue, but I've killed death so you shouldn't be a problem."

From the dome that surrounded him extended a giant hand which was enough to block the next shot from the spiked balls which gave Nightmare time to create a little hole in his shield and lift his other arm to shoot a fireball out towards the Blue Lantern. Nightmare wasn't exactly sure how long he could keep this up. His constructs were like nothing compared to this guys which meant he would have to save the ring energy for flight and rely on his trusty fire to get him through this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 am

Mark's ball and chain bounced off the shield and then the other was caught by a hand, which held the Teen Lantern in place while Nightmare shot a fireball at him. Mark instinctively made a blue construct knight's shield to block this, but not being a battle worthy Lantern the shield could barely hold up and BL was sent tumbling backwards.

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Blue_l10

Nonetheless, he was protected from it and a moment late the shield converted shape in a buzz saw like destructo disk which Mark sent flying towards Nightmare and additionally from a distance began blasting at him with blue laser beams from the ring. "I see now, for you the ring is just a mere toy. You were already consumed by causing fear and pain long before. Like a disease that has now found a catalyst to extend it's reach and infect other people."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Hotwire looked thoroughly annoyed.

"Alright... looks like red and orange are out... anyone with me? We need to figure this whole thing out." Hotwire said
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:13 pm

As the buzzsaw like disc made it's way towards Nightmare he would quickly create a shield of yellow energy in front of him, he didn't fancy being cut in half today, maybe tomorrow or when he's drunk but not now. As the shield was up he noticed that the shield was quickly getting cut up so with his free hand he shot fire straight down at the ground to shoot himself off the ground just as the shield broke but he didn't get up quick enough and half of his foot got cut off. "God damn it, that's my favourite foot!"

Nightmare would then look up from his foot as it started to heal and turned his attention back to the Blue Lantern. Nightmare wasn't exactly sure what to do know, he knew he had to win though and to do that he'd need to create something. Nightmare would then close his eyes and use his energy in the ring to summon a giant three headed dragon, he was pretty sure this would drop his rings energy down into single digit but extreme measures were needed so it was time to go on the offensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7