Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Vote_lcapBullies Beware (Bow then Open) Voting_barBullies Beware (Bow then Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Vote_lcapBullies Beware (Bow then Open) Voting_barBullies Beware (Bow then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Jenny ran with the rest of her class mates around the track outside. She wore her usual school outfit since she only just this morning learned that she needed a change of clothes for gym. She really loved this class since she felt like it was her best class since she knew what she was doing.

She were her ear buds as she ran and smiled happily as they finished the laps and seemed to be the only one who didn't look noticeably tired. She pulled out her ear buds and looked around. she frowned though when she saw a girl looking like she was near dying.

She took out hr other ear bud and started to walk over her ears lowering as she narrowed her eyes when she saw some bigger kids picking on her then. Jenny walked up behind one And grabbed them by the shoulder and yanked them away an tripped then with her foot to make then fall on their butt.

She then stood protectively by the girl and spoke firmly. "All of yah better back off 'fore I make yah back off." Jenny didn't like bullies. Jenny was taller than the other girl but was still noticeably shorter than the bullies. If they backed off she'd look to the girl as her face softened into a worried look. "Yah okay hon?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Kyoshi didn't handle physical exercise very well. After one lap she was already panting and looked like she was about to fall over. That's when the guys decided to lead her off the track a bit, teasing her about how she could be one of those freaks if she couldn't even run. One of them thought it was funny to push her down and another grabbed her hair to yank her back up to her feet. She squeaked and yelped, but said nothing. All she could do was hug herself and tremble, tears falling down her cheeks as she took the bullying without resistance.

Just as one of them cocked their arm back to punch her, a girl came to the rescue. Kyoshi thought she had recognized her as the cloaked girl from back when HIVE was in charge, but she couldn't be positive. No matter, the small one huddled behind her and shivered as the guys ran off. They didn't like confrontation.

When she turned back to face Kyoshi, the frail one nodded through chattering teeth and tear stricken cheeks. She chewed on her bottom lip while her eyes darted around, looking for an escape route. Even though she had just saved her, Kyoshi was still frightened of anyone new.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Jenny scoffed a bit when they ran off then "Thought so..." Jenny frowned a bit when she saw the shape she was in and gave her a light hug. "Hey it's okay they're gone now...." She gently let her go after a moment and if she was allowed she'd wipe the tears away off Kyoshi. "I'm sorry they picked on yah, I know what it feels like to be pushed 'round and I know it not fun." She smiled softly to her. "Also, sorry if you're the type that likes to handle this stuff solo, I just couldn't stand watchin' someone gettin' bullied when I could be helpin' yah know?" She said with slightly perked up ears.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Kyoshi flinched reflexively when she was touched by this girl. Her breathing hiked and she took a step back, away from the girl, just in after shock fear. When she realized that this girl wasn't going to harm her, she started to cry even more, feeling bad that she pushed away from her. Her arms wrapped around her waist and she started to bend over into a ball. There was no way she'd get to her face to be able to wipe her tears away. She needed Crisis right now to explain things to this person, but he might get the wrong idea and think that Jenny was the one hurting her from the appearances right now.

Her savior would see her crumble and probably be confused. After about thirty seconds, Kyoshi forced herself to look up at her and give her a thumb's up, showing that she was okay. There was no paper or anything out here, so she couldn't explain that this was just how she was, but the thumb's up was a good start, right?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Her expression became a bit sad but kneeled in front of her to make them more at eye level and held up her hands as she spoke softly. "Hey now... its alright, I' not gonna hurt yah...." She pulled out a tissue from her jacket pocket and held it out for her. "It's unused of course... take if it you want its okay... i'm sorry if I spooked yah." She smiled softly seeing the thumbs up.

"I'm glad you're okay... and you don't have to talk if you don't want to... some times I dont like talkin' when I cry either..." She said just thinking the girl just didn't want to talk. "But if you want I could make up an excuse to take you to the nurse's office, an we could make a pit stop at one of the vending machines that sell candy if you want." She offered with a soft smile. "Just give me a thumbs up or down to tell me if you would want to go or not."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Kyoshi couldn't reach up for the tissue even if she had wanted to. This girl seemed to at least be okay with the fact that she wasn't speaking, and seemed to understand what she was trying to get across with just a thumb's up. Then she even asked Kyoshi if she wanted to go to the nurse's station. That was, like, the mute's safe haven. And she added a trip to get candy on top of it!

The small one slowly raised her thumb up and blushed, still curled up in a ball on the ground. It took a little time and a whole lot of effort, but eventually she rose to both feet, standing in front of this nice girl while shaking still from head to toe. The petite girl gave her the sweetest little smile ever to try and say thank you for all that she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Jenny let her calm down and smiled at the thumbs up as she offered a hand to her to help her up. If she didn't take it Jenny would lower her hand and stand up then and shouted to the teacher who she already had brownie points with due to how well she was doing in class. "Hey she's hurt mind if I take her to the nurse?"

He nodded giving her the go ahead making her smile as she looked back down to the girl. She saw the girl's smile and shaking and smiled softly to her as she gently rubbed her back and started to lead her inside. "I found the vendin' machine the other day with all the super good name brand candy the other day, so I was thinkin' we would go to that one since it has all the good stuff ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Crisis walked out of the music room. He had been using his skills to offer some lessons for those willing to pay for the service, and of course, he was always working on his talent for his career. He was about ready to start getting out there and landing some gigs, he just needed to finish a class or two so he could have the time to go out there and advertise himself during the day.

He texted Kyoshi. Sorry. I was a little busy. Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Kyoshi took the hand when she was ready to stand, accepting as much help as the girl was willing to give her. She blushed brightly when Jenny touched her and she squirmed. The only other person who had been so gentle with her was Crisis. She blinked. That reminded her.

As they walked inside, Kyoshi bit her lip and tugged on the girl's hem of her shirt, pointing at the locker room. When Jenny gave her a nod or followed her, Kyoshi would practically run to her locker and get her phone out of it. Just as she was checking for texts, one came in from the only person to ever text her. She smiled softly and replied, sitting down on the nearest bench since she was still pretty shaky. -I'm going to the nurse's office.- Probably just gave him a heart attack, but she didn't realize it.

The small one walked back to Jenny and smiled softly. She decided against showing her how she communicated. What if this was all some elaborate scheme to hurt her even more? She didn't want to take that chance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 2:04 am

Jenny noticed the squirm and moved her hand away "Sorry." She walked in and blinked as the girl tugged on her shirt. She looked to her then and her locker, the girl must have forgotten something. She gave her a nod and followed her over but as she made it over the girl was already running off again and was texting someone.

She leaned against the lockers and gave the girl her space and put an ear bud in her ear to listen to music for a moment or so until the girl came back. She took it back out and smiled back to her. "Ready hun?" She asked if the girl was she would start to walk with her. When they got to the vending machine Jenny pulled out some money and put it into the machine before gesturing to the keypad on it. "Just type in what you want." She said with a soft smile to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 12:25 pm

A few minutes later, Crisis quickly was walking by the vending machine on the way to the nurse's office. His knuckles were raw and bloody, but he was walking without much of a care for them. Kyoshi said she would be in the nurse's office...so when he paused at the vending machines, seeing her and another girl there, he was a little confused.

"...Kyoshi? You just said you were going to the nurse's office." He frowned. Had she lied?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Kyoshi walked behind this new girl, still nervous about her, but willing to give her a shot since she did say vending machine. And vending machines were where they had the sweets. Plus, she did save her from the bullies... But mainly sweets.

When they got to the vending machine, Kyoshi looked over all of the goodies with wide eyes, wondering what she should try this time. Just as she was about to make her decision, Crisis made an appearance. She looked up to him and instantly noticed the frown. The little one squeaked and hid behind Jenny, assuming that he was mad at her because she didn't tell him that she was going to the vending machines first. She had thought that was too much to type out and that the nurse's office was the final destination so that was the really important one but... what if she was wrong? What if people are supposed to type out every detail?? Did he get mad at her for not explaining everything often?? And he just didn't say anything??

The red head's mind started to race and she hyperventilated, starting to have a panic attack. She let go of Jenny's shirt and ran into the corner by the vending machine, dropping down and putting her hands over her head as she trembled and began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 pm

Jenny smiled softly as she watched the girl look over the sweets, she was glad that she had thought of coming to the vending machines since it seemed that it was perking the girl up more. Jenny blinked then though when the girl seemed to look to some guy who appeared out of no where and hid behind her. She looked to the girl confused before looking back to the boy with a rose eyebrow.

"Is there a reason why she is afraid of ya...?" She asked in a rather protective tone. She then blinked seeing the girl run behind the vending machine as she hyper ventilated. Jenny quickly punched in a number in the vending machine and grabbed the bagged gunny candies, non sour so there were no sugars and opened it up dumping out the candy as she quickly kneeled down by the girl holding out the bag to her. "Here breath into this it will help your breathin'"

She said in a calming tone then as She pulled out some clean tissues just in case. She then looked to the boy then. "Look if your her friend or somethin' feel free to join me over here but if there's a more questionable reason why she is reactin' to ya like this I suggest you leave now before ya make it worse...." She said in a serious tone as she tried to help calm the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 pm

He blinked at Kyoshi as she hid behind the girl there, and then soon started sobbing by the vending machines. The girl acted so defensive of her, too, asking why she was afraid of him. He gave her a look as if she had just popped into existence in front of him. "Who the hell even are you, anyways?"

He approached Kyoshi calmly, as Jenny bought her one of the snacks. "Kyoshi, calm down. I was worried. You told me you were on the way to the nurse's office. So I thought you were really hurt." He reached for her gently, but he saw his own bloody knuckles. "...I even beat up the guys who did it. I'm probably going to get suspended for it." On closer inspection he did seem to have been in a fight.

When Jenny told him he needed to leave if he was going to make it worse, he sighed in annoyance. "She's my-" He blinked. What exactly was she? "...well, she's my something."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 12:15 pm

Kyoshi couldn't look up at either of them as the fear in her heart grew exponentially within just the couple seconds that they had asked each other for introductions, neither receiving what they had asked for. Though that didn't matter to the girl right now. All that she could obsess over was the fact that he was angry with her. What would he do? Crazy thoughts of all variety popped into her imagination, though most were simply things her father would do to her, reimaged in his figure.

When his face loomed into her line of vision, the girl almost screamed, but then he said a word that made her pause and blink. He was... worried? That was different from anger, right? Worry was something that she had only read about. No. He had been worried before... When she had the black eye. She blinked again, looking at his hand as he outstretched it. Her eyes went wide in worry for him! What had he done?? He beat them up for her? Was he insane?

Then Jenny came back with a bag for her to breathe in and she took it, taking deep inhales so that it forced her to calm down a little more. They had another exchange that she actually listened to and she blushed. She was his... something? That sounded really good to her. She reached out without even realizing it and tugged on his shirt, looking up at him in pure adoration. She didn't know what to say or do, so she just sat there with big bright eyes, staring at him while breathing into a candy bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)   Bullies Beware (Bow then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullies Beware (Bow then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next