Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:38 am

"Yah!" Hotwire yelled, as instincts kicked in and flew down towards them, holding his arm out, a big blue shield of pure energy forming in front of the two other blue lanterns, and deflecting the shots.

"Oh... I see... sheild. That's a new one."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Kyte was encircling the area when he found a cluster of people flying. They were all Lanterns, and they seemed to be fighting a Yellow. He raised an eyebrow as Bow seemed to be among the crowd. Thank god he had never showed her his demon form. He also saw the annoying Blue one from before.

Oh. Hi, guys. Look, I'm sure you guys are busy fighting over who's got the bigger ring or some crap like that, but I'm having some suspicions I'm not the only first timer here, and I need some help. So, raise a hand if you had these kind of powers before tonight.

He looked at them emotionlessly, as if he were about to yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Jasmine was studying hard in her room, trying to keep her mind off of things. She thought she had buried that particular memory back but no. It just had to come back up. She growled, tightening her grip on her pencil before it snapped. She looked down at it before sighing placing her forehead on the palm on her hands, trying not to cry. "Stupid boys"

She blinked in surprise, peeking from behind her hands to see the violet light, "Goods I must be hallucinating" she said before her eyes widened when it came nearer. "Jasmine Rose Urquhart of planet Earth, you have great love in your heart, welcome to the Star Sapphires." it said before she was encased with violet crystal. A few minutes later she bursts out of it, looking down at herself. Well that was weird even her hair had changed.

She shrugged before clumsily flying around her room, when she got the hang of it; she finally stumbled out through her window and towards the other lanterns; really it was not hard to spot them.

Transformation time!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm

While citizens seemed to hang right into crowds or others kind of reasons one young girl was prety much indoor but had quickly decided to move out of the Tower for somes fresh air so by closing the main entrance doorway,Katera stood outside as her eyes spotted somes varied colors from the city's sky area hmm huh?! then strangely something popped right in her face,shining in a greeny color which came to speak Katera Duncan of planet Earth,youre bravery is far more developped to success than most of all,welcome to the Green Corps the flash then eased down as the item was hung now into Kat's finger as the hawk girl started to glow heavily.At the end she felt really odd and eyed herself well the costume ehh,im all glowy now great the youngster wanted fresh air but that had to happen right away but anyhow,Kat kept glancing at her changes,gladly still having her wings,tail,usual hawk talons,etc.

Then she nonchalantly brought her hand on fire and huffed atleast her already known powers were still operationnal so it shouldnt be that worse,her eyes switched of attention to that greeny ring bleh..atleast no one saw shrugging,the bird girl normally flew off right in the direction of those others glowing colors well the yellowish burst of earlier.Arriving there she landed on a random building,wings folded for the moment and then Typhoon looked down below at the various peoples who formed crowd,somehow clearly seeing fewer colored persons,which somes were easily seen to be Bow,Hotwire,Alex and the unknown rest.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Nina started flying around the city, looking for anyone else with a power ring, seeing a group of people who were seemingly lanterns, also recognizing Kyte in the group before she quickly flew towards him smiling and hugged him from behind "wow Kyte you got one too?! That's so cool!" she said happily before she looked around, noticing everyone was in pretty much skin-tight jump suits, looking down to her violet kimono she then looked to everyone else "uhh...I guess I didn't get the note that said it was a jumpsuit party" she said with a chuckle, still enjoying the fact her costume had a Japanese-esque theme to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:30 pm

As Mark inquired to Bow if she could use her powers, they were suddenly joined by Hotwire. This caused Miark to immediately facepalm, because if three lanterns were drawn to each other like this it would surely attract more company. And of course, true to fold, they were attacked by a Sinestro Corps. However, it would seem Hotwire's reflexes had been quicker than Marks. In any case Mark had known Hotwire was a smart Teen Titan, so that could've contributed to his knowing how to wield the ring.

At the same time a red lantern had approached and two violets were on their way as well as a green was on it's way. Additionally, Mark could sense in the distance that fear was growing with the arrival of another red and two yellows. Dang it! One of those yellows is really powerful! The amount of fear he's producing is like the amount of hope saint walker produces. Mark was worried, it was at that time that Kyte asked them to raise their hands if they had their power before. Mark smirked and raised his hand. He wasn't a violent man, but he could tell Kyte's rage was beyond human and the fact that he could control it was staggering. Only Atrocious had so much control...Anyway, for now the Sinestro Corpsmen needed to be dealt with.

So upon Mark raising his hand a large blue one also materialized above him and went to swat Alex really hard. Immediately following, Mark continued the construct and made a big blue version of himself, which attempted to grab the red lantern. "Bow, I need you stay back for now until you get control of your powers. The only lanterns you can trust are green, if you see ANY others, you either FIGHT or run. Trust none of these people, their corrupted by their rings and will most likely kill you when your guard is down." Mark's plan was to hopefully scare the others away with the giant construct of himself and capture the red one.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Kyte was hugged from behind by Nina. He looked behind him at her, smiling, and kissed her forehead, as one of the Blues made a giant construct of himself, and tried to grab him. He pushed Nina far behind him, knowing she could fly, and then pointed his ring forward, grinning.

Hey...I was just wanting your help. If you're gonna try to attack me, though, let's get one thing straight...

He formed the dragon again, and he didn't know why, but knew he should make part of the construct impale his neck with a hollow tube. The blue wouldn't be able to notice, however, because he would more likely be confused with the giant, serpentine red energy construct of a dragon coursing towards his giant self construct. Suddenly, the dragon opened its maw, and breathed what seemed to be blood red fire over it. It wasn't fire, however. It was Kyte's blood. The funnel disconnected itself from his neck as, provided his blood hit the construct, it started burning from the acidic quality, and started dissipating.

You don't wanna fight me.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Kris quickly realized that Alpha wouldn't acknowledge him he rolled his eyes and started to walk away he was hungry and he really wanted to see how the ring worked. Just as he thought about wanting, his outfit changed orange, "So, THAT'S how this works..." Kris would then want to fly, and so he did. He raced towards were the other lanterns seemed to be and saw Kyte, "YO! KYTE! You got a ring too?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Alpha looked down at Kristoff, who gave off an orange glow. He asked for food.

'Uh, we have food, but not necessarily for people who just walk up to our door asking for it.'

His ring started flaring up.

'Several energy sources detected in the area. Warning, approach with caution.'

Alpha looked at the hand the ring now adorned, as it flashed brightly several times, like a cop car's siren in a chase would.

'Ring, I generally don't take caution. Uh, sorry dude, I gotta get going.'

Alpha flew into the air, and was soon a green streak in the sky. He headed towards some kind of fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Mark heard Kyte's warning and clenched his fist...He hadn't fought a red lantern this powerful before. Most were dumb, and pretty feral, but this guy...No! Mark was an agent of hope and he had to have faith he could defeat him, besides Katera was here. HEY WAIT! Is that an orange Lantern!? Larfleeze actually gave a ring to someone, could be worse, it could be Larfleeze himself. "OK, Titans in the area, subdue the orange and yellow lanterns if you can please. They're the biggest threats, while I take the rage lantern." Mark then flew towards Kyte and rotated as he did like a spinning top, faster and faster, and while doing so he made a cone around himself, which that rotation combined with the hardlight cone around him made a drill of hope.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Hotwire reached into the recesses of his nerd mind, and looked for something to fight the dragon. He reached his favorite fantasy game series... legend of zelda.

From his hand sprang forth a giant full blue version of the master sword, which he swung, attempting to decapitate the dragon, as well as a blue hylian sheild on the other, causing the acid to bounce away from him.

"I think I'm getting this
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Kris looked stunned when the Blue Lantern practically ordered a hit on him, but then again he wanted a fight, but more so, he wanted the glory winning a fight would grant him. Kris would then hold out his ring and blast at the other Blue fighting the dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Alex dodged the huge hand with split second timing.
Missed me missed me now you gotta-
Alex was cut mid sentence when he heard Teen lantern directing the female blue lantern. He regonized the care for her in the lanterns voice.
Oooooo! Now I know who to kill!
He made a katana with the ring, and placed it in his hands. He then charged at Bow katana outreached for her.
I am Bodycount!!! Fear me!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Nina blushed and chuckled happily when Kyte kissed her forehead then blinked surprised when Kyte pushed her only to save her which made her smile at him in adoration, watching him fight, the whole scene was turning into a battlefield, she then saw Kris too and decided to try help out, seeing that she, Kris and Kyte seemed to be on the same side, despite being different colours, she would never dare hurt her sweet Kyte anyway.

Looking to Kyte's dragon and seeing how powerful it was, Nina was inspired to create her own monster "GODZILLA I SUMMON THEE!" she yelled, holding her hand up and creating a large Godzilla construct from her ring which roared loudly, chuckling madly she suddenly felt herself overcome by...something...something that didn't feel right, her eyes glowing a bright pink as she continued to laugh uncontrollably "love...love..." she muttered as the pink Godzilla screeched and tried to crush the other lanterns between it's feet.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Bow looked at Mark and giggled as he stood there looking surprised. She then smiled sweetly as he seemed concerned about her asking for this, but then he asked her a question and decided just to answer that. "Not really... I mean... I figured out how to fly and I did the flare, but that's all I've done..." *giggle* She then looked up and saw another Blue Lantern and figured he must be new to by what he said.

She saw Alex up in the sky glowing yellow and was about to say hi when he blasted at her and Mark. Luckily Hotwire was smarter than she and put up a shield to deflect the beam. "Thanks other Blue Lantern!!" She then looked up and saw a demon, Kyte, up in the sky too. Then came Nina who glomped the demon which made Bow very confused, but she didn't have time to question it as Mark talked to her.

"Ohhhh no. I am not lea-" She was cut off mid sentence as Alex came charging after her. She threw up her hands and hoped that she could make him stop. She blocked his katana with her shield that she had constructed through hope. *giggle* "So that's how it works!!" She then heard Alex say fear him. "Don't you remember me, Alex!?" She jumped back to evade another attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next