Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Empty
PostSubject: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 pm

In this universe... there are certain weapons considered "ultimate" or "godly".

The Omnitrix is one such object.

Another object of untold power has laid with the earth for eons.

In this universe there is the emotional spectrum... members of each emotional faction locked in a war of light. This... artifact has the potential to turn the tides of this war. For this reason... the leaders of each corps sent out... emissaries... of sorts to claim it. When they met on their way to earth, havoc broke loose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys! Keep me covered!"

"We're a little preoccupied her Glont! I can't spend all my time covering you- AGHHHHH" One of the greens yelled, a yellow spear penetrating his body.

"Lask! ARGH" the first yelled a red energy blast taking him out.

"Please. Let us not fight in this fashion. We can-" a blue lantern said... before a yellow took him out. The yellow, snakelike alien who had done the deed was stuck down by a woman clad in violet, before she was in turn stricken by one clad in red.

Meanwhile, two more blues were fighting one in orange, Larfleeze, with two beings of light by his side.

They were no match for him.

At the end of five minutes... only Larfleeze stood. He watched as each ring sped off to find a new owner, trying unsuccessfully to catch them. He then watched in horror as they didn't go in different directions, to find someone from another planet... no... they were going to earth. Oddly enough... the same little patch.

"Curses! There's no way I can find it and deal with more lanterns.

He thought for a moment... then realized the most logical course of action... as much as it pained him.

"I promised myself I would never give to anyone. I'll make an exception in this case.There's just too much power to be gained." he held up his hand. The ring he was wearing, vibrated before a second ring seemingly melted off the first, and then zoomed off behind the others to find new wielders at their target destination: Jump City

"Seems my counterpart shall be plenty busy down there. He can search that little square of this big rock. I WANT THE REST OF IT!" He yelled as he flew down towards earth.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Kris was rummaging the pockets of his victims, he was on the docks of jump and took out some men beneath the boardwalk. He smiled at what he found: $700. Three of the men were married, their rings were worth about $1200 a piece. He would then take their shirts, shoes, and pants to sell to the Salvation Army. As he's on his way an Orange Ring that vaguely resembles the Green Lanterns' flys towards him. It began talking to him, "Kristoff Makarov of earth. You want it all." Kris then puts it on, grinning.

Last edited by Kristoff on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Back on Earth Mark is asleep in his room at the Nest and awakens to his name being called. His ring was projecting the head of big headed blue alien. "Brother Mark... Brother Rowan...LANTERN Mark Rowan!" "AAH!! Yes, yes, I'm awake...Oh, it's you Ganthet. What's up?" "Kagun and Mifoonso are dead..." "What!!?" "Only Sister Isslan survived. She reported that there are powerrings headed towards sector 2814 from the Red, Green, Sinestro, Violet corps, and one from the Agent heading your way. Also, there's more..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:10 pm

In his room in titans tower, hotwire slept. He was always into sci-fi and space. It was his thing. He had gone on a space mission with Ben and the guys before... but this... was going to be different.

He was going to be chosen for a new cause.

Outside the tower, a blue streak approached hotwires window. It slammed against the pane a couple of times before finding fact that the window was cracked, and it entered, and hovered over the sleeping red-head.

"Uh... mommy... turn down the light?" He mumbled half awake as he sat up, before opening his eyes to see a bright glowing blue ring.

"Dominic Fucile of Earth. You have the ability to instill great hope. Welcome to the Blue Lantern Corps."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Alpha could hear something, from the lobby of the Nest. Very faintly, but there- It was Mark's voice, but he was talking to someone, someone Alpha did not recognize. He heard something about sector 2814, two dead guys called Kagun and Mifoonso,and power rings. Shrugging, Alpha continued what he was doing, unaware of anything that might be happening.

'I'll never understand this Lantern business...'

Alpha looked up as something green floated in front of his breakfast cereal, almost threatening to fall in it.

'...Is this thing what I think it is?'

'Alan Wake of Earth, you have great will, welcome to the Green Lantern Corps.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Mark suddenly sensed great willpower inside the Nest and feared the worst. "Oh no, Ganthet I'll find it, don't worry, but right now I need to protect my sector." Mark then ended the transmission and flew over towards the source to find Alpha wearing a Lantern's ring. "Whoa, Alpha...You're a Green Lantern..." Mark had thought they were under attack by a green lantern or something or some random new one had stumbled in here originally, maybe even one was looking for him, but he never expected this.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Kris looked at his ring, "So, how do I do this...... I'll go see that Blue Lantern kid.." Kris would then get on his speed bike and drive to the Nest, he wanted answers and he would get them. When he arrived he'd knock on the door and yell, "LANTERN! YOU HOME?!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Kyte roundhouse kicked the man with a boot-knife, raggedly slicing open his throat and killing him. The knife receded into his boot, as Kyte took a cell phone out, taking pictures of his work on the rooftop as four corpses were on the ground. His associates had requested their deaths for different reasons, and they were paying a large sum of money for each one, but required proof. He pulled out a laptop and uploaded the photos to a few different places, before watching his bank account.

Cracking open a soda, he got about halfway through it before the wire transfers were complete. Nodding, he tossed the soda off of the roof before putting the laptop away. Gearing up to leave, he was suddenly engulfed in a lich, blood red light. He drew his sword, preparing for anything, before a voice spoke.

Ahahahaha! Yes, wrathful one! You have more rage than anyone I've ever observed! Use my power to wreak havoc upon this world! Kyte Uchiha of Hell, welcome to the Red Lantern corps!

Now wait just a damned seco-

The ring flew and slipped itself onto his right ring finger, before Kyte was enveloped in a blast of red energy. His jacket shifted into a different style, red cuffs around the wrists on the ends, and mainly a red body. It formed a symbol for when zipped up. Kyte observed it by zipping it up, and the only thing he could think of that was similar to it was the symbol on Ben's Omnitrix.

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Red-lantern-jacket-copy

As he again unzipped his new jacket, his black wife beater also changed, gaining the same symbol on the coat, but in red, and changed into a tee shirt, black.

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) T-shirt-green-lantern-red-lantern-black

Finally, his pants changed from black jeans into black pants with red stripes, arced in a way going down from the middle of his legs to the middle of his knees, before his black leather combat boots turned red. Kyte sighed.

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) My_red_lantern_costume_by_xelku9-d4h0yv4

Stupid costume change.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Hotwire stood up and plucked the ring from midair, before putting the ring on his finger.

"Whoa a lantern ring. This is so cool."

He looked at the ceiling.

"I wonder if I can..." he began floating towards the ceilings, shrouded in a blue glow.

"Oh this is awesome!"

He flew to the window, before opening it, and flying above the tower.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Bow was taking an early morning stroll after spending the night stargazing in the forest right outside of Jump. She saw a streak of blue and at first glance thought it was just her mind playing tricks on her. She rubbed her eyes and when she opened them again the ring was right in her face. "WAHH!!" She fell flat on her butt and looked up at the ring, knowing it was familiar, but not recognizing it.

"Rain Bow of Earth. You have the ability to instill great hope. Welcome to the Blue Lantern Corps."

She just sat there and stared at it wide eyed for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Alpha watched as some kind of green aura surrounded his body, which was then was replaced by a green and black outfit. Hearing a knock at the door, he wanted to get up and walk to the door, but instead floated until he bumped his head on the ceiling.

'Agh! How do you do this?'

Floating back down, he tried to approach the door without taking flight again. Opening it, he saw Kristoff standing there.

'Whaddya want?'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:48 pm

"*Sigh* you'll get the hang of it, you fly all the time man." Mark was going to follow Alpha to the door, but he sensed other lanterns popping up everywhere...One's hope level seeming very familiar. Bow! "Sorry gotta go, I'm not here." Mark said as Alpha opened the door and shot out brushing past Kristoff and left him to deal with Alpha as Mark took to the skies in search of the other Lanterns. He couldn't let this city erupt into a battlefield, they had enough power to vaporize this place if left unchecked.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:50 pm

As hotwire flew around, he felt the wind sting his eyes, so he quickly flew back to his room and grabbed a small pair of safety goggles and slipped them on. The moment he did, he felt them change, and for the first time, he looked at his clothes. They had changed.

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Blue_l12
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:02 am

"Yeah, I got a ring. I wanna know how to do this works." Kris would then show Alpha the Orange ring but then he felt REALLY hungry, "What do you have to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am

We join our mass murdering friend at one of his many safe houses.

Alex is on the phone negociating a rather pressing issue with a rather important client.
What in bloody hell do you mean you can't stash the guns anymore!... All your doing is holding them till I can ship them!... Oh boohoo! "I can't stash these guns if there for child soilders" Oh grow up Mr. Daterape! I've gotten you out of more trouble than your worth... Listen if I have to come down there... Good... I do love it when you see it my way...
A small yellow object then rips through his window. Alex turns around with his pistol (9MM) drawn.
You'll have to excuse me I think someones trying to kill me... Yes again!
He throws the phone across the room. It shatters with contact to the wall. Alex carefully walks to the yellow object, gun leading the way. He then bends down and picks it up studying it briefly he slips on what he assumes to be a ring only to hear it say.
Alex "Bodycount" Orange you spread great fear! Welcome to Sinestro Corps!
A Sinestro Corps uniform then takes place over his normal clothes... He laughs like mad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next