Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Vote_lcapKira's room. Beware, she has claws Voting_barKira's room. Beware, she has claws Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Vote_lcapKira's room. Beware, she has claws Voting_barKira's room. Beware, she has claws Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kira's room. Beware, she has claws

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Empty
PostSubject: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Kira and Mg walked into the room, Mg holding the door open for Kira.

"whoa..." was all Kira could say. she cautiously stepped forward and dropped her bag on the end of the bed.

"this place is amazing!" she sung happily, dancing back over to Mg.

Last edited by Kira on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 pm

"It sure is, and this is only your room. "We still need to give you a tour of the whole place." Mg stayed just inside the room smiling at her. 'She sure has a lot of energy.'
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character
Name: Trevor Grayson
Code Name: Blademaster
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:00 am

Blademaster bound Mg's legs with metal."Any good reason you ditched me? Well, at least introduce your new friend." Bladmaster examined the newcomer. Maybe a new member. Things have gotten boring around here latley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 am

Mg phases her legs out of the metal, and goes in the room more. "This friend would be the reason. Kira, Blademaster, Blademaster, Kira." She gestures to each of them as she says their names.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:34 pm

"Nice to meet you. The more the merrier I guess." We were getting a little low on people. At least its not another kelliman.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

*OOC*
Or Friction... or bradlyn... Jeez... he has too many accounts.. and not one of them can use proper english...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 am

Kira whipped around as Mg's legs became encased in metal. without having to think Kira's hands morphed into a more claw like shape. her eyes darkened and her teeth grew sharper. but then the guy who had just walked into the room spoke.

"Any good reason you ditched me? Well, at least introduce your new friend."

Kira relaxed and let herself return to normal. the guy's voice and heartbeat were relaxed and didn't betray any forthcoming misfortune. instead Kira's full faced smile returned and she resumed her happy bouncing on her toes.

"This friend would be the reason. Kira, Blademaster, Blademaster, Kira." Mg replied to the guy, gesturing at Kira and him. Kira cocked her head at the guys name. her wolfy side wagged it's tail in excitement, it liked shiny things. Kira grinned internally at herself and shushed her wolfy instincts.

"Nice to meet you. The more the merrier I guess." Blademaster said kinda nonchalantly

Kira's right hand snapped up and waved enthusiastically at Blademaster.

"Hi!" she chirped, dancing over to his side. she bounced around him, admiring his shininess

"i like you." she decided and bounced over to Mg.

"so are we going to see the rest of this place? i bet it's as amazing as what i've seen so far! you guys have an awesome set up. not to mention killer powers!" Kira gushed before prancing over to the door, yet again bouncing from excess energy.
Back to top Go down
Blademaster
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Blademaster

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 am

"Well someone is energetic today." She was going to attack me. but at almost the same time she calmed down and became happy. Really hyper too. "Mg you can be tour guilde today. I'll be in the training room or maybe the common room if anything happens."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 am

"You haven't seen anything yet." Mg said to her. She turned toward Blademaster. "Yes sir." She said in a sarcastic way. "We'll start off with the common room, maybe get a little snack, and then we'll figure where to go then. Sound good Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

"Well someone is energetic today." Blademaster said.

Kira grinned sheepishly at this and slowed her bouncing, just a tad. the grin however became slightly twisted at the exchange between Mg and blademaster as Kira tried to suppress her laughs. she was saved by Mg talking to her though.

"We'll start off with the common room, maybe get a little snack, and then we'll figure where to go then. Sound good Kira?" Mg asked. Kira nodded her head eagerly and hovered around the door, waiting for Mg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Mg smiled at her. "Good." She went pass her through the door, leading her to the common room.

(continue there)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 am

(gah! i go to sleep and miss all the action! plus i had to spend like an hour reading all your posts :P damn you Aussie land time zones!)
(oh and just imagine Kira was there for everything. i can't be bothered posting and trying to incorporate her in.)

Kira walked back into her room and flopped down on the bed. this day had been long and exciting but all Kira really wanted to do now was curl up and sleep.

Kira's stomach however had other ideas.

"fine sir grumbles alot. i'm going." Kira groaned as she stood up and headed for the common room.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Grim was walking by when he saw a door with a name on it, it said "Kira"
Grim hacked into the door and left a note with his helmet next to it.
"Remember me?" the note said.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 am

Kira was running flat out by the time she reached her room. she wasn't expecting the sudden change in direction of the scent into her room. quickly she slammed her heels down into the ground. swinging her arms in giant circles to keep her balance, she slid several meters down the corridor before she was able to slow enough to turn and race back to her room. quickly she opened the door and clapped her hands in glee when she spotted the helmet and note. Kira dove over to the note and quickly picked it up.

"remember me?" it said.

Kira laughed and picked up the helmet and danced out of the room.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Grim left a note saying
"im here because i want to, also, a gift." Grim left a gift
a small back box containing a necklace, it had beautiful golden gem.
Grim walked out and went to the roof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's room. Beware, she has claws   Kira's room. Beware, she has claws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira's room. Beware, she has claws
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next