Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Vote_lcapBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Voting_barBeware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)

Go down 
+8
Emmz
The Muse
Mekasoundwave
Bow
Kyte
Alpha
St. Jommy
Hotwire
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm

However the sword swing was blocked upon Mark lassoing Kyte's wrist with a blue light whip. Kyte's plan to switch opponents had failed for Kristoff was flying away towards the bank and Hotwire followed. "You obviously misunderstood the amount of greed your friend has been infected by. Now come here and let me cure you of that rage!" As Mark said this, he kept Kyte's arm lassoed and also shot multiple other ropes from all over his body's blue aura at Kyte to bound him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Hotwire flew through the hole in the wall, and threw a hard light beam across the floor, forming a circle around Kris feet. From random sides of the circle, large fists would shoot out and attempt to strike kris.

"Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Alpha watched the projectiles come towards him, and formed a green suit of armor around him. He turned to see Sam, who was also wearing a Green ring.

'Uh, sorry, a bit busy here.'

Alpha shot a green beam about a meter in diameter at Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Kris seemed to be distracted by money. This normally would be very bad for Kyte, but the annoying blue one ran off after Kris. So instead of very bad, it was just a normal bad, for the original blue lantern lassoed his arm.

Give ya props for doing that.

He was then bound by many other ropes. Kyte was sure he couldn't break from them, but then something happened. Something...weird.

As Mark told him he would cure him of his anger, Kyte snapped. A monstrous red aura burst from Kyte, and he constructed spikes through his body, stabbing him and getting his blood over the ropes, destroying them.

CURE me of my anger?! Human society has grown corrupt, degraded down to a bunch of forum-posters and Twitter-fingers! Their governments continue to take their rights away, and they realize it, but expect everybody else to do something about it! Everyone expects people like YOU to shoulder their every burden! And I am the one with the CORRUPTION?!

The red aura cascaded upwards off of him like an upside-down waterfall, like he was in a bonfire, and he extended the construct of his sword at a very high speed, aiming for Mark's gut, and would slash in whichever direction the boy went.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Kris let the fists hit him, he absorbed each one with the hits because they were nothing more than hardened energy, "C'mon kid, you're fighting Kristoff Makarov, the assassin Energy Vampire! Try harder than that!" Kris would then absorb the energy around his feet and walk towards Hotwire, "Fight me like a man! Hand to hand!"
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Jasmine bit her lip as she glanced to Nina, "I-i don't know." she said before shaking her head. This must have been hard for her. She knew everyone that she was about to fight rather than her who only knew Mark. "I'm Jasmine and I'm assuming we need to fight rage" she said pointing to the reds and then moved her hand to the orange one, "and Greed. That's what love is against isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:22 pm

"Great... a orange lantern who can absorb any color light... this can't end well."

He looked at himself.

"Hand to hand? You got it."

He threw a strange looking pad in front of himself, and began charging at Kris. When hotwire stepped on the pad, it shot up, revealing a spring underneath. This launched hotwire into the air.

As hotwire passed over where kris was standing, he sent a huge pillar-like construct at the ceiling, forcing hotwire down. He would aim a kick right at his face, before flying upwards.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Kris dodged and absorbed energy from his own ring, boosting Kris' speed and strength. Kris ran at Hotwire and kicked at him, "I meant don't use the ring, dumba**!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Mark raised his hand, the light and power of rage emitting from kyte was simply STAGGERING! He was calm, but his rage it was like the eye of a VERY intense storm. He kept it down, but should you spill to one side, you would face it's true fury. "Human beings might need to change, and your words speak a lot of truth man. But, that thing on your finger will only make things worse. Not Better. You need to remove it, embracing your rage will only further he endless cycle." Mark spoke while he created a mini blue light black-hole or vortex in front of him, which swirled and and caught the tip of Kyte's blade. However, his rage was indeed VERY powerful. However, Mark had been doing this longer and was able to keep the blade at bay with his construct. Ring Capacity 67.6% and falling.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 pm

"I'm not an idiot... I've read your file... if I touch you, you get a big energy feast of me, and my ring!"

He saw that kris was floating in front of the vault door... and by looking at the hinges... then... that should work.

He still had regular powers.

He held out on of his hands, and the door opened quickly, hopefully slamming him. Right in his line of flight, hotwire threw up a big brick wall. He figured it would have surprised kris enough he wouldn't think to absorb the wall. As soon as an impact would hit it, hotwire would remove the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:30 pm

As Alpha's beam shot towards Xeno, he reinforced his wall with 'metal' bars. The construct buckled and cracked but did not give. Xeno growled and several more guns appeared on top of the circle and fired a barrage of ammunition at alpha and the buildings around him. Making a large cloud of dust.

Xeno counted on it and dropped his walls, letting the people go and swooping under, then behind Alpha and firing a bolt of energy into his back. Xeno then immediately turned to the other green lantern and made a bow and arrow construct, firing it at his right eye with devastating accuracy.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Kris heard the hinges and was surprised as it flung him into an energy construct of a wall. KRis didn't have time to absorb it so he helplessly smashed into it. He would then fall to the ground. "That hurt...." Kris would then get up and brush himself off, "You're dead now, kid!" He created a construct of a large viper contruct and it flew right at Hotwire, baring its fangs.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:20 am

"Oh, that's okay," Sam replied to Alpha. "Busy fighting yellow monster dude here, I understand. Some other time then!"

Sam was more than aware his sudden ask for assistance was badly timed. At the very least, he could learn by watching Alpha in this fight. From what he gathered, the ring could shoot blasts of energy as well as make objects out of that same energy.

"Interesting..." Sam thought. "But how do you do it?"

He didn't have much time to think it out, because the monster with the yellow powers was looking right at him and shooting at him with a bow and arrow. Thinking fast, Sam let gravity do it's thing and he dropped under the arrow's line of fire.

"Hey, watch where you aim that thing!" Sam yelled at Xeno, flying upwards and to the alien's side. Holding his ringed right arm with his left hand to brace it, he fired off a fireball like blast of energy at the Sinestro Corps member.

"Well, that's one trick down," he thought. "Now if only I could figure out how to shape the energy like these guys are..."

Sam was really hoping he'd figure out how to do it sooner, rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:38 am

Kyte listened as the blue one told him he had good points, but that the ring on his finger was only going to make him worse. Kyte blinked, before pulling his sword away from the vortex-like shield, holding it at the ready.

I didn't even want this ring to begin with! That's why I asked who had this power before us! Now it nearly kills me, literally, to try and take it off!

Kyte almost attacked the man, but suppressed his anger, his aura decreasing to a regular level.

Call off your friends and maybe we can talk this through. Though I don't think our yellow friend over there is very negotiable.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 am

Nina raised an eyebrow at Jasmine "I thought we were suppose to get everyone...something about getting something before everyone else..." she said, trying to think "but Kyte is off-limits, I'll do whatever I can to protect him, but Kris...you're allowed to smack him around the head a little" she said with a chuckle before looking around to the battle "uhh...who should I...urm..." she said, confused about who exactly to target, everyone flying around and attacking everyone else, she just got a little confused at the extent of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware our Power! (Lanterns)   Beware our Power! (Lanterns) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware our Power! (Lanterns)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next