Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Liz entered the kitchen with her hands on her hips and then turned to the gentlemen, signaling for Hotwire to go towards the door with a slant with her eyes. This way she and Sebastian could have alone time. In Britain the consenting age for womanhood was much younger, thus even at age 16 Spidey was sure she could seduce a man.

"Now then, how about you tell me the whereabouts of Moriarty. I have pressing business with him. All I ask is for information to where we could find the man and in return you will be compensated...Heavily."

As Liz spoke she drew slow breaths while letting one leg extend farther out of her dress than she probably should have.

"All I need is a general location, nothing too specific....Why the apprehensive look? Do I look like some kind of officer to you? If it would put your mind at ease I'll let you search me before you part with said information..You'll find no badge any form of official paperwork. In fact, but you being a gentlemen I'm sure will trust a lady's word."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Sebastian scoffed. "Me? A gentleman? If I were a gentleman Moriarty would have never hired me. Nor am I one to trust a lady who doesn't have her wits about her, such as you." He ran a hand through his hair, studying her. She was different, no doubt - it didn't take a genius to see that (and Sebastian was just below genius status).

"I may be his right hand man, miss, but he refrains from telling me a load of stuff. I'm being honest when I tell you I do not have the slightest idea where he is."

Of course Sebastian was lying. No one lied like Sebastian. He could even fool Moriarty - about 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Hotwire watched them man walk in. Young adult, and wore a cabbies uniform. He had a rather condescending grin on.

Hotwire tried to ignore the man, and continued his wait for Liz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:53 am

"Oh poo. Well then darling, could you afford me any useful information at all? Anything worth while, I mean if you don't know the man's whereabouts I guess well have to continue the search on our own, but a hint in the right direction would make the burden so much more bearable mind you."

She then leaned forward and whispered in his ear, still not giving up the easy act.

"If my associate's presence is bothering you, we can talk a little more...privately. Maybe your chambers perhaps"

Liz said with a calm, cool sensual voice in his ear. Also, by leaning closer to whisper in his ear Ms. Lisa was allowing certain assets to brush against him.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 am

Sebastian swallowed, closing his eyes for a second and parting his lips to take a deep breath. God, this wasn't good — it was like she knew what made him tick. But at the same time, he didn't like this. He was uneasy.

And normally, when offered to go back to his room with a woman, Sebastian would be pulling her along quickly. The main reason he showed reluctance was because he knew these kids weren't normal; they were snooping, he was sure of it.

"I would prefer privacy."

He blinked at his own words. He really hated himself for this, but for Sebastian, it was impossible to resist a lady.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Hotwire tried to stand in front of the man, keep him from going in back, and ruining their whole plan.

"Out of my way Boy..." He muttered shoving past him.

Well that failed.

He then noticed Liz and the other person leaving.

"Way to go liz..."

He had just gained those two precious seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:53 am

"Then by all means, please lead the way and we can discuss the matter in a little more detail. That way we can have a much more...thorough, kind of discussion."

As Lisa spoke she allowed her leg to strattle the inner lining of his own. Liz's tender smooth skin embracing his own extremity as if they were distant acquaintances reunited.

(Mind)
"Got em' now if I play my cards right he'll tell me what I need to know...one way or another. Never underestimate a man's desire and a woman's ability to invoke them."

Spider-Girl then followed his lead, making sure to play up her sensual stance and behavior with each step and sway.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Sebastian bit his lip and led her to a private chamber. "The professor will have my head," he thought, motioning for her to sit first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 am

Lizandra sat as per instructed and made sure to have her skirt slip off in a fashion that would reveal her legs, but also crossed one over the other as so not to reveal anything, but stunning themselves in heels. "So Lord Moran...What do you have to offer me." She left the meaning of her words up to interpretation. Of course one would assume she meant information on Moriarty, but there was of course the other subtle hint to her demeanor, which spoke volumes. Also, she called him a lord simply to stroke his ego.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 am

"None of this 'lord' business, please. I'm just an average man." Sebastian sat across from her, leaning back in his chair so the front legs were slightly elevated. "Now, I can give you certain pieces of information. Not all of it I am allowed to divulge, however, strict orders. But I do things for a price." His eyes trailed from her face, down to her chest and then back down to her legs. He reminded himself not to get carried away, however, as he had the tendency to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:58 pm

"Oh?"

Lisa said cheekily, as if interested in his price and opened her legs revealing some rather sensual lingerie and postured up poking out her boobs.

"You know, I've never been very good at following rules. I'm sure you can tell by how I handled myself in that little spat earlier darling. How about we make this interesting?"

She said biting her finger a bit.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 am

"I want the truth," Sebastian said. At first he wanted a little piece of her, but now he knew what Moriarty would have asked for. Information, truth, power...Anything among those lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:05 pm

"The truth is. I need Moriarty's whereabouts kind sir and I have a feeling you're the one who can provide it to me, but I understand that your services come with a price."

Liz then rose up and walked towards the man placing her palms upon his shoudlers and rrubbing them down.

"So lets make a deal; for every question of mine you answer. I'll remove an article...The more I like your answer, the more will come off. And as you can see, I'm already don't have much on my person."

The last few words out of her mouth came out in a soft sigh. She couldn't have him wising up, she needed to get this information at all costs.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 am

Sebastian purred, letting his eyes fall shut for a brief moment. The offer was too tempting to turn down, but Moriarty would have his head and he had enough scars from the man's punishments. His hand rested on her thigh, applying a little pressure and dragging it upward. "I can tell you what I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:13 am

Liz postured up, allowing her assets to rub against his chest as her hands dragged up his side and then wrapped around his neck.

"Good."

She said in such a low murmuring teasing tone.

"Now, how about you tell me how long you've been working for Moriarty, or if I can get a bit more personal...How long you've both been acquainted."

Liz said this allowing one hand to undo a button to her dress, while biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next