Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Vote_lcapWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Voting_barWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Vote_lcapWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Voting_barWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Hotwire
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Empty
PostSubject: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Claira had been beging the video store clerk to find this one some what old movie that around 3 or 4 years ago managed to scare even raven. Finally Claira had managed to get the movie and Claira was super siked and figured who better to watch it with than her new freinds the teen titans.

Claira fleis across the sky over to the titans tower using her hawk wings while holding 5 large bags of nothing but popcorn chips dips candy and well anything thats unhealthy under the sun with some tofu for herself. Clara wore her hero costume over to the tower like she always did and launded on the island shooting her wings back in.

Claira walked inside and over to the main ops room and placed the bags onthe floor grabing out the movie and held up her com link to her face. she then took a deep breath in and shouted loudly into the com link.

"ATTENTION ALL TITANS THIS IS HONARY TITAN ANIMAL SHIFTER WITH VERY MPORTANT NEWS! I HAVE FOUND THE SUPER SCARY MOVIE THAT COULD EVEN SCARE RAVEN...... WICKED SCARY!!!!! HURRY UP AND COME DOWN TO THE MAN OPS ROOM I ALSO HAVE BROUGHT EVERYTHING UNHEALTHY AND AMASING UNDER THE SUN! INCLUDING THE AMAING MIRICAL OF LIFE.... TOFU!!!"

Claira put her comlink away and grabed the bags and dumped out everything onto the counter smileing feeling proud of her great idea of flashing her comlink to the viedo store clerk to get all of this stuff. Claira ran over to the hudge TV and poped in the movie making sure she turned up the volume asloud as t can go as it went to the main menu playing creepy music and as the msic would resart there would be a girl screaming. Claira waited for the other titans to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Hotwire was in his room tinkering with his robot when he heard Animal Shifter calling. At first he thought nothing of it, not being a fan of horror movies, but then looked up in realization. Claira was at the tower, like they had planned. That's when he was going to ask her out.

Hotwire tore from his room and sped towards the main ops room in a rush that made kid flash look like a turtle. Within 30 seconds he had jumped over the top of the couch and slouched down comfortably.

"Hey claira."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 am

Claira looked at Hotwire and grabbed a bunch of snacks and tofu and flopped down on the couch by him and smiled.

"I'm in costume dude so that's Animal Shifter to you. you don't see me goin around flaunting your secret idendy."

Claira dug her way out of the pile of food she buried her self in and grabbed the remote and looked to Hotwire.

"May I present to you the movie that even scared Raven Wicked Scary!"

Claira said clicking play and sat back down next to Hotwire and pulled out some tofu and started to eat it and held a small piece and held it in front of Hotwire's face.

"Tofu?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Hotwire shifted uncomfortably at the sight of the movie.

"Oh, uh, sure... thanks."

Hotwire put the piece in his mouth. It tasted like... shoe... maybe just rubber.

The things he would do...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Metamorphi heard the call of Claira and went to the main ops room Hey, names Metamorphi. He sat down next to the two people already watching the film and reached for some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Claira smiled mostly because not manny people liked tofu like her so she was amased when he said sure and ate it. Claira started eating the tofu like it was candy as she watched and heard meta and looked to him and smiled.

"I'm Animal shifter... tofu?"

SHe held up a piece of tofu to meta.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 pm

"SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jay shouted as she walked into the main room and had seen the candy andpopcorn littering the counter. She literally dived into the pile of candy and emerged with handfuls of pixie sticks. Then shegrabbed a bucket of popcorn and sat up on one of the rafters above where she could spread out with out taking up all the sofa space.

"So what movie we watching?"the hyper bird girl asked as she tore open a tube of orange sugar and poured it into her mouth.

Right now her wings where the color of a fire birds and where still giving off an occasional flare showing that she had been in the training room working on her new powers when Claira announced that there was a movie playing.

"Oh, a horror movie!" Jay said happily as some girl screamed in the back ground and a hoorable creature flashed across the screen. She glanced down at Claira who was passing out bits of tofu. expecting that she may be next Jay cocked her head in thought, "Tofu doesn't have sugar, does it?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Hotwire slightly rolled his eyes as he saw Claira basically forcing tofu down the others throats. Poor guys.

He grabbed a handful of popcorn as he watched the movie... wasn't to bad... of course, it was just starting...

"Uhm... ah so... what's this about?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:54 pm

"I don't know all I know is it's a perfect meat subsitute and tastes amasing!"

CLaira looks to hotwire and shrugs.

"I dunno but this is the very movie that the titans watched when they were still titans. I thought it would be cool for the next generation to see it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Metamorphi shaked his head from side to side No thanks, I don`t like tofu, by the way I have metamorphosis, I can change the material my body is made of.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Jay rested in the rafters pouring sugary foods into her mouth and watched wide-eyed as the characters were being chased into an abandoned building so the creature could pick them off. She was really enjoying the movie. And the sugar, Jay liked the new girl in the team now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Hotwire's face turned paled even more than usual at the gore of this movie. When Hotwire first came to the tower, they watched a cheesy horror movie... nothing like this... whoever wrote this movie must have had a twisted sense of the word "death"

Hotwire would every once in a while grab a handful of chips, anything to have an excuse to look away from the screen... he hoped it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) _fart_10

Little did HotWire know, from behind the couch Ben 10 was hiding and after a quick transformtion with the watch he had successfully turned into Wildmutt! A moment later after the green light's flash, he stood on his hind legs and drooled a bit on HW's head. Then when Hotwire looked up he bellowed out a roar to scare the teen.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Claira was getting really into the movie and when she heard the roar she screemed at the top of her lunges and fell off the couch.

"awesome scare dude!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Metamorphi was watching the movie when a huge roar sent him off his feet Asadjasdas... Don`t do that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next