Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Sebastian breath hitched a little and he cleared his throat. "I have been working for him for seven years, since I was a pup. We've been acquainted for that long."
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Liz suddenly pulled the string from around her corset and it loosened, allowing her assets more room to breathe and displayed a bit more cleavage.

"Oops."

Liz said in an exasperated sigh.

"I'll tend to it later, how about we continue our interesting conversation. *rubs his shoulders* Since you were a boy, huh? So you must view him as a father figure? What about the other's he associates with? Does he treat any of them better than you, just because of their rank or status maybe? I mean, a man of his standard, must have an awful lot of manpower."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 am

"He's the most dangerous man in London, no doubt about that. I want to say he's less dangerous than the Ripper, but Moriarty has no limits and the Ripper only goes after prostitutes, it seems." Sebastian closed his eyes, humming for a moment as her hands distracted him. "He's more of a parent to me than me own dad was, so he is the father figure in my life, more or less...

"As for his circle of people, he is more respectful of them than he is to me, but he values m'opinion more, it seems. He never listens to them, but he does listen to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm

"And what would you say, is, his opinion on the ripper? I mean he's a powerful man, but having this killer on the loose running unchecked and unaccounted for!? Any smart gent. knows a pon you can't control is of no use."

Liz said in a pouty tone, while raising her leg up so it brushed against his. Her thigh becoming even more revealed and her cloak completely coming off so now she seemed to be wearing not too much more than her corset leggings, and heels with of course some parts of her midriff covered, but arms and thighs were fully exposed and of course the corset was loosened.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 am

Sebastian shuddered, fighting every urge that came naturally in such situations. He wanted to pull her closer, to kiss and hold her.

"He is already trying to figure out who the Ripper is," he explained. "He's not sure who the man is, but he has found leads before. Footsteps at the scene of the crime, I think, and at one point a knife. It had his name on the handle, so he's almost certain it's an inside job by someone who has gone against him.

"Told me once he found out who done it, he'd kill them himself," Sebastian continued. "And when the big boss is involved, everyone's in danger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Liz rubs his shoulders pushing him back gently and moaning inside her throat, seeming so interested in him.

"Oooh, and I bet a smart man like yourself already has his suspicious on the culprit, correct?"

I say leaning my lips closer to his neck as I speak softly.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am

"I'm hunting him down for Moriarty," Sebastian said. "No luck, a few leads but most of them have turned up flat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8