Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Vote_lcapZack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Voting_barZack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Vote_lcapZack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Voting_barZack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Zack walked up to the tower, a young metahuman holding his hand. It was strange now that so many walked it's hallowed halls, but the tower had changed many times before since he and the others refounded the Titans. He had seen so many rise and fall within the ranks of the Titans as a member of TC, and then later as it's leader. And now Zack, of all people, had brought in a fugative. A metahuman who he had caught stealing from stores simply to survive. Had he taken pity on one who was as he had once been? Had he been impressed by her courage and tenacity in combat? Had he simply acted on a whim? Only Zack truely knew. But to those who did not know him as well, such as most of the old TE team and the newer members of the old TC team, it was incredably odd that the brooding and antisocial madman who spent his days training himself and recruits far more harshly than the softer Titans liked, stalking the night, and sitting by himself in the darkness would shelter a young metahuman and offer her a place to stay. And yet here he was, Paige in tow, standing on the threshold of the only place he could ever begin to consider home. Zack stepped forward and the scanning system recognized him and slid the doors open wih a happy chirp. Zack hated that chirp. He had no real idea why, but it bothered him profusely. Ignoring it, he nodded at Paige and strode forward into the Tower. The towers sensors picked up the presence of a foreign life form, and tracked Paige suspiciously, sending a warning chirp to whoever was in the security room. Zack reached into his jacket and pulled out his communicator. Flipping open the device, Zack thumbed the button that would call every Titan not out on a mission. "Titans, this is Zack. We have a guest. Those of you who would like to show her a proper welcome feel free to meet in the lobby. Her name is Paige. Paige Baase." Those who knew Zack knew he disliked his comunicator, as his magnetic field usually disrupted the device. For many of the newer recruits, as well as those who were in TE, this was the first time they had heard Zack's hysteric voice over the comms system, and for some it would likely be unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

As Zack and Paige walked up to the threshold of titans tower Paiges eyes seemed to bevin aww for she had never in her life seen a builting quite like this one before. She watched as Zack was scaned and the door cherped and the doors slide open. Paige thought the cherp was cool but had the feeling it would quickly get old and annoying. She followed Zack inside studing him wonder why did he pick her of all people? She also wondered why it was so easy for her to talk to him and so hard to talk to others. She waited till after he finished his call on his comunicator she looked at him and smiled.

" Wow it must be fun to live here. I've never seen a bilding like this before its pretty cool here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm

"Eh, it loses it's grandeur after having to rebuild it a couple of times."

A creepy ghoulish voiced echoed all about, but then showed it's source when from out of the lower levels arose a dark blue moth humanoid creature. If Paige knew anything about the Titans or Jump City, she would recognize the being as Big Chill or rather, Ben 10. The most celeb famed of all the Titans. Mainly due to how comfortable he is around a camera and a large crowd as opposed to others. However, if she didn't know him she would still view/know the creature as alien or osmething that was not native to Earth until a flash of neon green occurred and the Nercofriggian reverted to that of a small human boy.

"Hi there, name's Ben Tennyson. For Zack to have brought you here in one piece or at all, I can only imagine that there must be something really special about you."

Last edited by NinjaK on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 pm

When Paige heard the voice she looked in the general derection of it's sorce. As the source of the voice reviled its self Paige jumped behide Zack in terroir because bugs were her biggest fear of all time and the fact that it was a super huge one just made her even more scared. But when he turned back to a human boy Paige just seemed confused.

She walked slowly back out realizing turning into the bug was his power she held out her hand for him to shake. She opened her mouth to talk but no words came out. Realizing she wasnt really saying any thing but a few sounds ever so often she closed her mouth. She thought oh great not again. Just like always she was failing to be socal.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:57 pm

"Yeah, Ben has that effect on people." said a sarcastic Scope, leaning against the wall to the hall that led into the rest of the tower, a satisfied smirk spread across his face.

If someone asked him what he had been doing just a minute ago, he would have told them that he was working out, or training in the Danger Room. If they responded by saying that they were just by the Danger Room and it hadn't been activated in hours, he would responded with something else that sounded cool, like practicing his parkour. You see, being too lazy to walk up to your room and deciding to take a nap on the Main Ops Room's couch would probably be frowned upon...

"You can call me Scope, just Scope. You'll find that I won't shock and/or disgust the general public by turning into giant insects like Benny-boy here." he gave another smirk to Ben. Why not pick on Ben? Someone needed to deflate his ego every once a while...and Scope was pretty sure that Ben wasn't the kind to go off crying.

It seemed strange, Scope thought, that both Ben and Zack freely gave out their full names to basically everyone, but, then again, all of the Titans that used their real name either had no family to defend or, their families could handle themselves. Scope's family wasn't like that, though. Besides him, there were absolutely no one even close to having a super power in his family'/s history. Sort of a diamond in the rough, right?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Paige looked at Scope as he intrdueced himself. She giggled a little when he made fun of Ben who she was keeping an eye on just incase he turned into a bug again.

She looked at Scope and smiled she opened her mouth to properly intrduce her self but yet again she wasn't able to let out anything more than a few sounds.

She closed her mouth and her ears drooped alittle seeming to be embarrised that yet again she failed at being socal. She looked at Zack wondering what was it about him that made it so easy to talk to him she had just met him just like Ben and Scope but for some reason she was able to easly talk to him.

She looked back to Scope and Ben and bowed to say nice to meet you beacause it was the only way she could think of saying nice to meet you without talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 am

Ben shook the girls hand and patiently waited for her to say something and introduce herself, but only awkward silence ensued. Luckily or rather unluckily for Ben it was broken by a comment at his expense from Scope.

"Ya, he's right, the only thing Scope's really good for is being an instant hack at all party games."

He was their residential dead-eye, engineer in a sorts, but Ben was too certain and sure of his own self/abilities to be phased by such comments. He only returned fire while Zack consoled the girl by allowing her back into the spot light where she would greet the second addition to the Titan welcome wagon. However, even he was met with another awkward response form the girl causing Ben to speak a little less than candidly.

"Uhhh what's up? Is she mute or something?"

"No dum-dum, you two are scaring her."

Ben shrugged his shoulders as he pointed out how anti-social the girl was being, but was really just oblivious to how she could feel intimidated by them. However, before he could verbally assault Paige more on her odd behavior he was cut off by the sudden materialization of Aeon. The Titan Mainframe AI, who appeared via a holographic pop up screen that flickered in front of Ben's face, cutting him off while she looked about at the new comer as if Aeon were a little girl who had just received a new kitten.

"She's adorable Zack, where did you find her? No need to be frightened by the way. Trust me, these two are harmless until one of them gets their butt kicked on a game station. Then you might want to watch out."

"Oh ya, and a floating blue head of a girl who's not even real in a virtual box wouldn't phase anybody."

Ben and Aeon's history of snarky remarks towards one another was well documented. Her projection was bit fuzzy. Must've had something to do with Zack's magnetic field, however, Aeon was having the tower re-calibrate to compensate for it and the picture of her would be clearer soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 am

Paige staired at the hologram of Aeon and blinked. She thought "Adorable? I'm Adorible? Why is she looking at me like that just because I have long ears and sharp teeth doesn't make me adorible." She smiled at what she said about the game station because Paige knew shed beat those guys.

Paige looked at the hologram as she asked Zack where he found her then Paige realized she still hadnt healed her bloody knuckels from when she fought Zack.

She held her hands behind her back one at a time puting one hand over another healing them with her powers. Luckly this was the only power she had that never back fired on her.

As she used her powers to heal her hands a slight red glow could be seen from behind her. Though she acted like she wasnt doing anything and just stood there staring at the hologram.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 pm

"Ouch man, good one." Scope responded to Ben's comeback, laughing. After his laughter though, the room got quiet. The pointy-eared girl had remained silent as a murderer at a funeral and it was making Scope feel quite uncomfortable. Impressive...not much made him feel awkward.

Suddenly, Aeon came in to have an entertaining little banter with Ben to break the silence yet again. "Okay! Just because you're undefeated, doesn't mean you will be forever!" he retorted back to the hologram, referring back to her video game reference.

"So..." Scope began, now taking a step forward. "...You know our names. Uh, what can we call you?"

He thought that they were being friendly enough to give her a chance to respond, or return the favor, or...something. But, if she would still say nothing after this...well...Scope had nap that he could get back to.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Paige desided that until she got to know these guys better she should go by her code name. She took a deep breath in closing her eyes then opened them again along wither mouth hoping something other than just sounds would come out.

"Z-Z-Zondra, Zondra Vallexii"

She looked suprised and coverrd her mouth at first shocked that she finally talked. Then her ears slowly lifted all the way up. She uncover her mouth to reveal a smile. She jumped up and down seening to be very excited that her anti-socalness hadn't gotten in the way of her talking again.

She stoped jumping realizing that to them she started to jump for no reason at all. She smiled and held one hand behide her back and the other half way in the air.

"h-Hi"

A little hard to say just one word but still it was a real word other than just sounds. Still she wondered how it's was hard to talk to Ben, Aeon, and Scope but not Zack.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 am

"I found her in the plaza downtown, "acquiring" quite a bit of other people's belongings. Though she claims it was simply to survive. The damage has been undone, however. I'm sure we have an extra pair of boots around somewhere? If not, I'll have to go back into town at some point." Zack seemed rather weary, though he wouldn't have admitted it out loud. He hadn't slept in a few days and would probably pass out tonight - that he was standing now was a testament to his seemingly unending reserves of willpower. "And I doubt we'd have as many problems if the two of you wasted less time on the television, and more time in training. I'm not that scary, am I? And besides, the med bay can always fix what I break." Zack's grin widened. He wasn't the official trainer for the Titans of course, but he spent the vast majority of his time within the Tower in the training room, fighting to defeat L.A.W., to stay awake, and simply to fight. Since he was always there, he usually was happy to pass on a thing or two to those Titans less skilled in cqc than himself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:19 am

Paige looked at Zack as he spoke and couldn't help but smile as she listened. After he finished talking Paige smiled at him and as the others would see she was able to talk to him alot easyer than when she tried to talk to him.

" To be honest I didn't find you scary at all when I first saw you all I was thinking was thats a cool jacket. (her voice sped up as she spoke more as it does when she gets nervous or exicited) I also have to admit our earlyer enounter took alot out of me. I'm like really tiered if I hadnt been out "barrowing" things I would have been alseep by now. And I asure you that tomarrow morning I will be ready for traing"

There was more she wanted to say but stoped herself realsing that yet again she was talking to much and acidentaly went to far when she said shed be up and ready by moring time cause she knew shed still probibly be sleeping by 3pm. She always has been more of the night time type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm

The girl still seemed hesitant upon being asked her name, but then did so in a rather sheepish manner. At least she attempted a hardy greeting, that was enough for Ben, who gave salutary like gesture back to her and spoke.

"Well nice to meet you Zondra. Sorry if I scared you earlier, usually people like it when I go alien, find it cool to look at or give that shock and awe affect."

Ben then turned his head from Paige to Zack as he inferred to both he and Scope's lack of seriousness in training. Ben then reverted to a chibi form and thought of his daily activities in a thought bubble; his days usually consisted of waking up with Julie and joking around with her, getting breakfast, going outside and being adored by fans maybe stop a bad guy or two. Come home, eat dinner, play video games, brag to the team about what bad guy he took down at lunch and then watch a new episode of sumo-slammers while drinking a meat smoothie milk shake....Ya he didn't see where the issue was.

"Training? Don't you know I'm allergic to that stuff Zack. Besides, I know all of the omnitrix's aliens like the back of my hand. What more could I learn."

As Ben spoke confidently as usual he shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant manner. It's true, he was most skilled with the omnitrix, but he was still far from being a master with it. He didn't even know the master code yet or how to get rid of the recharge protocol.

"Well Zondra, if you'd like, you can retire for the night in one of the empty rooms we have available. There's also food in the fridge and for anything else just call out my name. Since your Zack's guest you can basically make yourself right at home here and borrow anything you want."

Aeon responded to Paige's complaint almost immediately; while giving her options of what she could do, she also showed not only images of said ares in the tower, but provided a map with blinking red dots to them.

OT: Remember guys, Aeon can be used by anyone at any time for anything. She's like our snarky service droid AI.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Paige looked at the holorgram of maps and thought she should record it down so she didn't get lost and as the second map poped up Paige quickly wiped out her laptop and quickly typed on it aiming the back of it at the hologram. Paige had just installed a program she had found from the last time she hacked into the United Sates Nashinal Sicurity.

Paige was never worried about getting tracked down when she hacked things because she had made sure her lap top was untracible by any divece known to Human kind. A green scaner thing shot out from a hidden part on the back of her laptop and scaned the hologram map of the tower and auto madicly saved it to her hardrive.

She closed her laptop and held it with one hand on her side. And bowed to Ben, Scope, Aeon, and Zack. She looked at Zack Because she new if she looked at him she'd be able to easly talk. She Still didn't know why it was so easy to talk to him.

"Well I'll grap and head to one of the empty rooms in the tower and get some rest I hope you guys sleep well good night!"

Paige waved at them with her free hand and ran over to the fridge and looked inside looting all the left over pizza, she also toook a few bags of Chinps, some bottles of water, all the icecream she could carry, and a spoon. She ran up Stairs to an epty bedroom with the moutian of food using her foot to kick open the door.

She put the mountain of food at the end of the bed and placed her backpack on the bed removing a layer of tools for stealing things cords and notebooks with random pens in them and threw them behind her in random directions not caring where they landed.

After removing those items a suoer large clean t-shirt that the barly wore and only used for PJs could be seen. she pulled it out and also pulled out her bunny stuffed animal putting it on the pillow on the bed then turned around with the tee shirt in her hand and looked at the room. She had leteraly just got there and she had already trashed it. She took off her shoes and walked down the hall.

She ran down to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After her shower she opened the door wearing the large tee shirt that reached down to her knees and had her hair up in a whie towel. Steam came flooding out of the room . If anyone would look in the bathroom they would see her dirty clothes spread out all over the bathroom in random places. the ground was coved in water because she had nikglected to wip up the water she had left from when she came out of the shower.

Paige ran back to her room. About 15mins later all the food she brought up was gone and Paige was sound asleep in the bed hugging her stuffed animal. It had been a long time since she was at a place where she didnt have to worrie about getting up early to leave so she didnt have to pay for the room or the food she order. Paige was smiling as she slept and she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)   Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack's companion? The Titans have a guest. (Paige + Titans)
Page 1 of 1