Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Vote_lcapFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Voting_barFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Vote_lcapFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Voting_barFeel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

((ooc: warning the last paragraph maybe very depressing or wow just wow for the first two lines so if you don't want to read that part just skip the items in black))

Miley Sits in her room as it storms out side placing her forehead on the window. Her hot hot skins clashed with the cold window causing it to fog up. Miley had only seen rain 3 times and every time she always spent her time watching it feeling it fall onto her. Miley knew getting wet was a stupid idea considering it makes her practically completely defenseless but that didn't matter to her it made her feel normal or as close to normal as she could remember from her short term times as a human during new moons.

Miley slowly stands up wearing her purple jacket that's zipped up and some baggy jeans. she didn't wear any shoes or socks not seeing the point right now. Miley opens her bed room door and goes up to the roof. Miley steps in a puddle steam coming up from the touch of the water to her skin. Miley left her foot in the puddle for a while before walking over to the ledge of the roof standing on the very edge half of her foot sticking over the edge.

Miley looks up to the sky water dropping on her face making steam go into the air. Miley thought about her very first friend who was just a regular human. They would always sneak into Wayne Interprices after it closed going up to the roof when it rained just to goof off and watch the rain. Miley missed Tony he taught her half the things she knew about being human and the joys in life that you can have even though we all die some day.

Tony was one of the few reasons she became a hero and with out him she probably would have died by now.... but not by anyone else hands but her own. Miley starts to cry a little thinking tears were such a stupid thing for Feecons to have since they are water and made them lose their powers... maybe that was why Feecons usually are either happy angry or really angry. Miley continues to look off into the distance now soaked in water watching it rain.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Hotwire was having a good day... well as good of a day as any titan could on a rainy day. He had spent most of his morning gaming. He unfortunately couldn't vistit pai-AKOW because she was still grounded. Hotwire was sitting there when he remembered he had left some scientific gear on the roof.

"Crap... it'll get all ruined... not to mention it'll mess up the measurements."

Hotwire went up to the roof and took his gear into the shade... but then he saw a figure out of the corner of his eyes.

"Hey! Who are you?" He yelled out, rain pouring down his face. His hair had turned a chestnut brown, as it usually did when it got soaked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Miley had her eyes closed listening to the rain but then she heard someone yell and she jumped a little slipping on the water. Miley started to fall off the roof but she managed to grab hold of the rim of the rooftop she was standing on. Miley slowly pulls herself back up and looks to hotwire her hair dark red from the rain and clings to her face.

"Don't you know not to yell at people standing on the ledge of a huge building when they currently can't fly?"

Miley climbs back onto the roof her clothes dripping soaking wet and looks darker from before.

"I'm Fire Spitter one of the newer Titans who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:45 pm

"Currently?" Hotwire asked with curiosity.

"Oh... another one... seems we keep getting new members. Of course... I've been 'dead' for a year, so I'm in no position to talk."

Hotwire held his hand out.

"Hotwire"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 pm

When hotwire said currently in a questionable tone Miley nodded once crossing her arms.

"yeah I fly bye shooting fire out of my feet and i can't shoot fire when I'm wet ergo no flight."

Miley walks over to Hotwire as he talks and is now about a arms length away from him as he holds out his hand. Miley shakes it and her above adverage hot hand causes the water an hotwires hand to turn to steam
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Hotwire pulled away quickly, the nano-bots in his arm firing up, appearing as blue lines.

"What on earth?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Miley raised an eye brow using her hand to move her hair out of her face.

"uh what do you mean by that?"

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm

"The heat. Are you some sort of pyromancer?"Hotwire asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"oh you mean my body heat... you know I would have assumed the name Fire Spitter would have given my powers away so uh yeah I am a pyromancer."

Miley says putting her hand in her pocket.

" or the fact that I just said that i shoot, fire, ... from my body...."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:50 pm

"Metahuman or... magic?" hotwire said. He had had enough of death, ghosts and demons.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Miley thought for a second, literally this thought right here only too a split second for her. "Meta human or magic?... oh he means where my abilities orig ate from. Tony said that if I didn't want to tell people I was a half breed demon I could just go with metahuman which i think it was the next link of evilition for humans soooo I guess I should just go with that."

"Metahuman and you? That is if you have abillities that come from those two things."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:58 pm

"Truth is... neither. I control Technology. My powers stem from it. Watch"

He held his hand out to a red flashlight. It levitated and began to break apart. The plastic plating reformed into the shape of a flower, and the light became positioned in the center.

"See? Pure science."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Miley picks up the plastic flower looking it over.

"pure science huh? well it reminds me of alchemy the art of destrouction and reconstruction using the art of science and the law of equal vaule."

Miley says with a straight face
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Hotwire raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

He processed it in a matter of seconds.

"Never mind. It is an odd mix though... two thirds of my powers are granted through these nanochip in my nervous system... the other third of my powers are fueled by... Hotwire stopped... he didn't want to remember that part of him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Miley raised looked to hotwire water dripping from her chin nose and hair. Miley holds the plastic flower to hotwire.

"I'm guessing by the awkward silence that the other part of you powers source is a bad topic for you to speak of so I won't ask you to explain. The flower is beautiful by the way."

Miley says with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)   Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel the rain fall (Titans/honorary Titans)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next