Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm

"I didn't sign you up for this remember? You came on your own. You were the only titan at that meeting who even wanted to come."

He clapped as she figured out the direction he came from.

"Fantastic! Let's see what we can find.

The trail led to another alleyway a couple of blocks away. It took some looking, but hotwire noticed a smashed bottle. It had a drip of blood on it.

He picked it up and carefully put it on a sensor he took from his belt.

"Same blood type as the victim. I noticed a good gash on the back of her neck, and her dress was ruffled, like she had been in a struggle. She must have ran, thought she had gotten away, and started walking normally. Then the ripper found her and... well... you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm

"So what's the plan, try to draw him out? Also, I'm sticking out like a sore thumb here. Can I get a change of clothes, it's pretty cold to be wearing a shirt and tights."

Liz shivered a bit, she was immune to a boxer's best punches, but hot and cold still did a good number on her. Brr.

"If only we could trace his foot steps, but that crowd did a good job of messing that up. Foot prints everywhere. Got a time and place for the next killing?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 pm

"Unfortunately no. This was pretty much the last killing that the history books state were committed by the ripper. There may have been others, but this one was the most rich evidence wise."
e
He thought for a moment, before an idea dawned on him. He pulled out a portable map of 1888 london, and began an explanation.

"All non-cellular tech works in this time. I have an idea on where we can go to follow up on the case... and get some disguises while we're at it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:04 pm

"Alright, sounds like a plan. Now erm, seriously about those loos."

Liz had to go, maybe it was the time travel effect, but she needed to pee badly.

"So what's the plan when we can catch The Ripper anyway?"

(Mind)
"History never found him, so if we take him down, won't it change the future...forever?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:15 pm

"We don't have to bring him to justice. From what history says, he dissapears at about this time. In a few months, the jack the ripper cases get shut."

Hotwire took some bearings.

"There should be one where we're going. Due that way" He said pointing eastward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:53 pm

"Still doesn't answer the question."

Liz gets deadly serious.

"What do you plan to do? Are you okay with just finding out his identity and letting him go on killing in secret possibly. Or allowing him to go unpunished for all the lives he's taken?"

(Mind)
"If we can't lock him up or kill him, what can we really do to stop him?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

"Well... We could bring him to face his crimes in the present." Hotwire suggested. He realized it was a stupid idea... and unethical. But he just had to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Liz suddenly had a thought at Hotwire's words...

"You may be onto something...It says he disappeared. And all things are relevant unless we travel across dimensions I believe. Point being, what if we already did this before... countless times before. What if were the reason he disappeared in history and right now history's repeating itself?"

For anyone other than Hotwire, this might hurt their brain, but she was sure he grasped what she was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:13 pm

"Right. We won't be dealing with a grandfather paradox here."

As they swung through the city, hotwire looked at the streets below.

"And since there's no statute of limitations on murder..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 pm

As they arrived Liz ran to the restroom, not really caring what people thought of her attire at the moment. Most English probably assumed she was a jipsy.

"Guess well have to cross that bridge when we get to it, but right now I gotta go! Try and tweak these into something more urban for now while I'm in there would ya."

As Liz left Hotwire she threw him her optic lenses.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:32 pm

He took the lenses from the glasses and placed them in his evidence bag, so he could place them in a more "for the time" glasses when he found a pair he could keep.

He sat and waited for liz so they could continue to their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Liz came out and looked a bit disgusted.

"If those are toilets in the age of the gentlemen, then we must be down right over sophisticated in our age. Their toilet paper might as well been glass."

Liz complained, but was obviosuly smart enough to realize that back then things were not as up to date with the amount of resources at their disposal as they are now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well Don't get too comfortable liz. We won't be here too long."

He then pointed down the street.

"See that brick building? That's the place. Follow me." Hotwire said walking down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:25 pm

Liz followed, with her shirt now changed inside out to hide her spider logo.

"What place? Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Hotwire stood outside a brick building, the plate on the side said "221 B"

"Just trust me."

Hotwire approached the door and knocked. He stood around for a moment until he heard footsteps descending a flight of stairs.

A woman answered the door, and looked down at the two adolescents.

"Good evening Ms. Hutchinson. Is Mr. Holmes in?"

"Why yes he is. I suppose you two are here to see him about some case or another."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next