Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Empty
PostSubject: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Seth looked around at the destruction that made up this new world. In his eyes, this scene was beautiful. Buildings lay in ruins, trees were burned to the ground, and the sky was filled with dark clouds.

This was a wasteland.

Seth could only imagine the terrors that had reduced this mirror world to this. In this universe, the Teen Titans were evil. His goal in coming here was to recruit these evil Titans to return to his own universe. There, they would give the world the judgement it deserved. The good Titans would be destroyed right along with civilization.

And it was all thanks to Ben 10. Seth had manipulated the boy to steal the necessary fuel for his portal machine.

Turning to his agents, Seth smiled beneath his mask. "Welcome to the Destroyed World! We will make our temporary base right here in the ruins of Steel City. Agents Jupiter and Neptune will search for new recruits. The Teen Titans should be on our side of the moral compass in this world, but be careful. That doesn't mean that they will welcome us."

Agent Neptune, Rico, turned to Kyte, her partner and role model. She loved him like a brother, and was glad that they got to work together again. Pulling her pistol out of its holster, Rico made sure the safety was off. She looked like a normal 10 year old girl, wearing a white shirt and a grey skirt, but beneath her skin she was a cyborg with inhuman strength, stamina, and constitution. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Kyte looked around as the bright light slowly faded, and reveled in the sight. Destruction everywhere. It was..purely wonderful. It was paradise. Kyte turned gladly to Seth with a grin on his face that could only be described as demonic.

Seth...I've gotta hand it to you. You've brought me to a wasteland which I can only describe as a masterpiece.

He listened as Seth explained what was going on. He said that he and Rico were going to recruit the Teen Titans, which he only could smile wider at. Rico was smiling at him as well.

Seth...do I have permission to beat them into submission if they don't comply?

The pure destruction around him was making him almost drunk. His powers had been raised slightly as well, his red eyes glowing softly.

Also...if we were run into our counter selves, and kill them, would anything happen? Knowing me, I would find me and fight me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Seth laughed. "I've never been a pacifist. Nevertheless, I want our new recruits to actually want to work for me. Beating them to a pulp would not accomplish that. Entice them if you can. If your lives are in danger, however, don't hesitate to kill. This is not a friendly place."

What happened if one Kyte killed another? Seth had no idea, but he couldn't imagine it would harm anything. The people in this world and in their own were not connected. What happened to one would not affect the other.

"If you see an anti-you, you may deal with him as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 am

Kyte nodded, grinning, and turning to Rico. He couldn't beat them into working for Seth. However, Kyte believed he could rely on his silver tongue for this one. If it did come to killing, Kyte had no problem either. Also, he could kill his other self if he wanted.

Well then, Rico, let us go. There's some fun to be had. Be careful, though. I'm very tricky. And the other Seth might be looking for us...

He walked with Rico by his side in the rubble-filled streets.

They were in the middle of the city now, about halfway to where the Titans Tower should be. Kyte looked around the ruptured city, seeing no one. Was everyone without powers gone in this dimension? Of course, the human race couldn't be extinct. They were probably hiding somewhere...

He looked to Rico.

Have you seen anyone?

Kyte figured he should be armed and ready, and so formed Gekido, hauling her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 pm

(It says open,sooo...)

Mirror-Toji stepped out of a portal,giant horns emerging from his forehead,the tips crackling with lightning.He stood 7 feet,was extremly muscled, and he wore ancient armor.Swilling bloody wine around in a human skull.Turning his ghastly,red,glowing eyes to the ground from atop the destroyed Titan tower,and grinned,revealing greyish wolfs teeth."Hahahaha!!New meat!!"Jumping,he flew toward the two,landing in front of them,not having spelt a drop of the wine.Taking a sip,he sniffed."Aaaah,truly dark souls.I ain't smelt that since I separated from the team and took over hell.Bow,what do you want,Newbies?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:56 pm

OT: This is just a suggestion, but how about all the people who have signed into this thread go ahead and RP as their evil self, following Hellbreaker's lead so this will move faster? Darth, you can delete this after reading if you want. Or was this all decided and I'm just stupid?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:12 pm

OOC: Kyte and Rico are playing as their normal and inverse selves, because they both are here, along with Seth and the agents.

BIC: Kyte watched as someone flew towards them, and landed, having a human skull, and wearing armor. He had red eyes as well, but Kyte's were much more fierce. The newcomer's looked more for show than anything else. He asked them to bow, and called them...newbies...

Kyte sighed.

Stupidity must be contagious these days..., he muttered loud enough for Rico to hear, but not enough for the newcomer.

Well, hello there. Could you direct us to the nearest Teen Titan? We have a business opportunity for them.

Kyte hadn't changed posture at all, Gekido still hauled over his back, and he was ready for a fight, as he stared back at the newcomer with his eyes that also glowed red, though they gave off a lichly feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:38 pm

OOC: That was the plan from the start, Crazy Moon. Everyone who is not an agent of Seth appears in this thread only as their mirror self. I'm suprised that it's taking people this long to jump in. Come one, people, get your evil, mirror-selves moving.

BIC: Rico didn't like being in this place. It wasn't a very happy world, she decided. Still, she was happy that she and Kyte had escaped the government agents who had been following them.

Rico was about to answer Kyte's question when something out of a horror movie jumped at them out of nowhere. Rico held her gun ready to shoot the stranger if he made any hostile moves. She waited for the stranger or answer Kyte's question, one way or another.

Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:39 pm

OT: That's why I posted what I did because I wasn't sure if you were going to RP as them or were waiting for us to. I'll post in a few.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

(I meant for that to be now....-_-Wink

Toji busted out laughing."Hahaha!!I am a teen Titan,though I rule over hell nowadays.Anyways, I'll take ya,but first, gotta see if your ready,ya know?Rules and all."He took a fighting stance,one hand behind his back,the other held straight in front of him,curved like it was holding something.His grip tightened,and then a giant,wide katana formed in his hand."Do you accept?"Without waiting,he flash-stepped foward,slicing and laughing maniacally.

(The bad Toji's basically become the bad man downstairs,so hes pretty much demigod level now.Just warning ya.His weaknesses are still the same.)
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Levitating above the ground, Will flies through the streets of Jump City, looking for any civilians that have remained alive over the years since the Terror Titans have came to Jump City.

This is starting to get annoying. I really doubt anyone's here in the city now. I guess could use my telepathy to see if anyone really is, but it'll be boring to try and find them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:50 pm

OOC: 5 points for Terror Titans. I like how that sounds. Cool

BIC: Rico watched Toji prepare for combat and swing a katana in the air. She was not going to let this stranger hurt Kyte. Aiming her handgun at Toji's left leg, she fired. A bullet went streaking through the air towards the teen's shin.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 pm

OOC: Wish I could take credit for it, but DC already has D:
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

It seemed that the Titans in this universe had a bit of a bloodlust as well. However, this Titan was already beginning to piss Kyte off. Ruler of hell? Right. The man formed a katana and sped forward, slashing downward. Rico shot at the man, likely to defend Kyte. He clenched his teeth. Did that mean he couldn't fight the man honorably? No, Rico was brought into the equation. And knowing her, she'd want to fight with him. Kyte quickly darted forward, drawing his own katana and blocking the swing. It, according to Saturn, was the best blade in Tokyo. If it encountered a problem, like getting slashed through, Kyte still was prepared to block with Gekido. Nevertheless, after the strike, he would boot the man in the stomach with enough force to launch him back a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

"Toji, stop fooling around with these buffoons and finish them off. We have a team meeting today about how were going to finish off the league of heroes who've been hunting us down."

Spoiler:

From out of the shadows what appeared to be an odd version of Ben 10 would arrive. However, this was not Ben 10. It was Albedo, an alien who helped build the Omnitrix and upon trying to use it was turned permanently into it's default form. A human and coincidentally his old arch-nemisis, Ben Tennyson. During the Albedo Corps. vs the Plummers war he found out Vilgax was working with one of his members to betray him, Bram. After finding the two Albedo ambushed them and brutally murdered Bram, but before he could get to Vilgax was launched into the Teen Titans Universe via time machine. Since then he made an alliance with faction of this new group. Which at the moment one member of a branch of his team right now seemed to be screwing around with two random newcomers. Two who obviously didn't know who ran things here.

"I'm going to give both you imbeciles 4 minutes to escape our sight. At which point if you're still here I'll choose between ripping your head off, torching you until there's nothing left or freezing you both and keeping you in the fridge. So everytime I grab some ice for my drink I can laugh at the thought of yet another human who thought he could appose me."

Albedo would step forward his hand already over the dial of the Omnitrix in case they attempted to make a movement. If he saw anything, and he meant anything, other than them leaving he would simply make a very minor movement towards his watch and then their deaths would be sealed. Usually they would already be sealed, but as he said they had business to take care of.

OT: I just posted this now so Toji knows to take a break after his next reply and not continue the fight sequence, however, it obviously takes place after his next reply. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next