Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:36 am

Hotwire stood in the main room of titans tower. He stood before a large pad with four strange looking antenae on it. After his experience in the future with AKOW, hotwire wanted to work more with time. He used the data from GX26, threw in some data he collected from the park where they went to the future.

This he integrated into his designs from when he went to rescue ben from his home dimension.

"There... all set."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 am

"So brains, I can call you brains right? Are you sure this will work, also should I change my clothes since were traveling to...erm, what time period was it again?"

Spider-Girl kinda signed on for this little mission at the last minute. No one seemed like they were really interested in time traveling when Hotwire was explaining the mechanics behind it, luckily Liz was...well, a nerd herself and all the stuff he was spouting didn't just fly over her head.

As she spoke Spider-Girl crawled forward on all fours and then stood on her toes knees bent.

Last edited by Innovator on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 am

"Don't worry about that."

He stood on the pad as he adjusted the controls.

"Get read, the machine fires up in 30 seconds"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 am

(Mind)
"OoooOok, so I guess I'm just this guys bodyguard or something. Great."

"Wait,wait,wait! No seat-belts, does it hurt, how logn will this trip take again, will there be bathrooms or are they called loos!!?"

Spider-Girl stood erected, but girlishly pointed her knees in, seemingly worried now. She wasn't so sure about this anymore, but all her complaining had eaten up the remaining time.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 am

As she finished, a dome and energy formed over them, and in a flash they were gone.

The screen on the machine flashed "Do not disturb the temporal flow"

----------------- Year:1888--------------Time---------8:19 P.M.-----------Location:London England---

The dome flashed quickly as Hotwire and Liz appeared on a cobblestone road, illuminated by gaslight.

"Here we are... we should hear it any moment now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 am

Liz looked around rather...confused.

(Mind)
"Ok, Where and WHEN are we exactly?"

"Wow, I'm not gonna lie, I'm surprised our molecules didn't get scattered across time and space in the event horizon. Also, did we teleport to England in addition temporal travel?"

Liz's more scientific side began to show as she looked around at the cobblestone streets, and murky/foggy atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:47 am

"Yes. Britain of 1888 to be precise. November 3. 8:19- no make that 8:20 pm. And in a few seconds..."

He held up his hand in anticipation.

"Oy! We got another one!" A loud voice yelled from across the street. People began to gather next to a bobby on the beat. He was looking down at the mangled body of a woman.

Hotwire began to make his way toward the crowd.

"Dead. The ripper's struck again he has." The officer said to the crowd trying to keep them back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 am

Liz wanted to get a better view without being seen, so she left Hotwire for a second and climbed up to the top of a street light, out of view thanks to the fog for recon. Using her optic lenses she zoomed in on the target of the murder and uploaded her feed directly to HW, however, was unsure if their tech would work in this century.

"You seeing this brainy? Got an ID on the girl, since you knew the time of the killing?""
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 am

"Nope. Hang on, switching to direct feed, No satellites remember?"

Hotwire's nanobots changed the image on his glasses, he saw the body. (he's wearing glasses that look like they're from the era.)

"Looks like it was a knife... but that was post mortem from what I can see."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 am

Sebastian's mission had been successful, and he had done it without getting dirty. He ran a hand through his auburn hair, listening in as the police found the body. But this time there were others.

"Who are they?"

He peered over the rooftop, observing them. He didn't recognize them, and by the looks of their attire they were from another country - the thought never occurred to him that they could be from another time. He glanced back at his rifle and his knife. Both clean and didn't look like they had been used recently.

He straightened his lean body and picked up the weapons, hiding the knife on his hip and putting the rifle in the cello case located nearby. Mission accomplished. Time to return to Moriarty.

((Had technical difficulties with the color, so apologies if I did it wrong, because I think I did.))
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 pm

"So what, stab victims happen all the time in our century. If we came her just for that---"

(Mind)
"Wait a minute; Britain, murdering, young woman, knife wound!?"

"You think this was one of the Jack The Ripper killings that took place during the 19th century?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:55 pm

"Why do you think I brought us here? We're going to solve the greatest murders of all time." Hotwire climbed up a ladder to the rooftop and stood next to Liz.

"We need somewhere to start. If we can clear the area, we can start investigating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Liz smiled at that and then pulled out a device from her pack.

"No problem, leave that to me.'

Hotwire might recognize the design from Batman's sonar which called bats to him. Well this one tinged on the frequency spider's felt along their web when something landed in them.

(Mind)
"Time to test the new invention."

Liz pressed the button and waited about 4 minutes, then suddenly the area became infested with spiders from all over and all types. The spiders scattered all about were drawn to the frequency, which Liz had emitted. Needless to say the pests caused the society of prissy British nobles to immediately disperse and the police to go look for methods of vast extermination.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 pm

"Nice. I assume you accounted for the nyquist frequencies?" Hotwire said descending the stairs.

He walked onto the scence, and began photographing the scene... a form of evidence that wouldn't be in color for another 70 years or so.

He then started looking over the body.

"See anything else around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 pm

"Something like that, discovered the trick behind it while studying my own spider-sense. Naturally gotta keep the mechanics behind it under wraps."

Liz took a look at the bodies shoes.

"So that's why you wanted me here, for the detective work?"

As Liz spoke she used her optic lenses to scan bottom of the foot and then took a scan of the ground, each foot step she took leading to the murder scene was plain as day.

"See that pattern? It's erratic, in that direction meaning her attacker came from this way. He had been watching her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next