Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 am

"Hmmm... try not to die." Was all sherlock could say before ducking out of the door.

He poked back in for a couple more seconds.

"Oh yes, and young man. So sorry about the failed past relationships. I hope your current one turns out better." He said before leaving again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 am

"Whoa...he is good. He could tell you're a flop with the ladies at first glance."

Liz teased Hotwire as she put back on her hood.

"I think I might just be in love."

(Mind)
All the intelligent conversations and cool stories we could share together *girlish sigh*
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:42 am

"Uhmm... he's twice your age." Hotwire said following her.

"And don't you have a boyfriend?" He asked, before looking annoyed.

"Wait? What do you mean a flop with girls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:53 am

"Nothing lets just focus on the mission here."

She said, acting like she was waiting on him.

(Mind)
"Alpha would just have to understand, he's SHERLOCK HOLMES."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:16 am

Hotwire read the note, and pointed in a dirction.

"That way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 am

Liz walked along side him.

"Ok, here's the deal. I'm gonna take point if something goes wrong, since you don't really have the tech to use your powers here, you're kind of a liabiltiy now Brainiac. So if were walking into a trap, it's better in this case that the "lady goes first"."

Liz was treating HW as if he was a civilian, but honestly, he wasn't known for his ability to defy death and escape suspenseful situations.

"Don't worry though, if there's danger, the ol' spider-sense should kick in. No way this Moriarty guy planned for that."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:38 am

"Hey! I brought some weapons with me you know. I'm not totally useless" Hotwire retorted

he continued walking.

Don't underestimate the Napoleon of crime liz. He's like an evil holmes.Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 am

"Can't see the future, can they? Besides...This is the 19th century. We live in the 21st century. Were technically superhuman to them without even using our powers. For example, I can work an Ipod and a cappcino machine. Beat that Einstein."

Liz spoke confidently, but it was actually a way of hiding her nerves.

"You brought weapons? Like what old handguns from a museum?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:47 am

"nope... good old modern technology." hotwire said fingering a small tase-gun, and a few exploding discs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:51 am

Liz looked at Hotwire with a less than amused face.

"Really... explosive discs!? And if we somehow get captured or worse and they get their hands on that tech, well have officially screwed the future and made Moriarty or whoever even richer."

Liz tapped her foot and folded her arms unapprovingly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 am

"Remember batman tech rule 101... If I don't input the correct phrase into it upon removal, it blows up... same with my belt." Hotwire said while walking, enjoying his explanation of the failsafe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 am

"Great. Blowing up stuff...Always one for safety. And no, I'm not on Batmans jock like that. He's cool and all, but I prefer. *fangirl heart eyes* Superman."

Spider-Girl clasps her hands and sways as she says his name so dreamily.

(Mind)
"A real man's hero; he changes the world and stands up tall in front of everyone for what he believes in. Yum. Men and especially superheroes who are good and confident."

"Anyway, I think I'll just stick to my, thwip thwip."

As she says this, she makes her shooting web motions, showing it's harmless mostly and effective.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:08 am

Hotwire tilted his head and gave liz an odd look when she was thinking about superman... but she would never notice it.

"Great... almost there."

They soon stood outside a restaurant of sorts...

"This is one of Moriarties most frequent haunts... so I've heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:20 am

"Ok, so how do you want to approach it?"

Liz was thinking her usual sneak in through the window stuff, and listen to any conversation going on but, also wanted Hotwire's intake.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:43 pm

"You can sneak in through the ceiling, those rafters there should be a good vantage point."

He then pointed to a small 4 foot tall partision inside the door.

"That's a blind spot. I can hide there."

He saw a man approaching.

"Quick! Hide." He whispered pulling her behind the building.

As the man went in, hotwire slipped in behind him, without him noticing, he hid behind the partision. Now it was up to liz to get in position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next