Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Vote_lcapHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Voting_barHotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm

"Maaan, I hope I'm not giving one of my distant relatives a black eye right now."

Spidey said before front flipping off the ceiling and landing on top of one guy's shoulders, then jumped up and kicked the two men next too him with each one of her feet/heels, giving the man a nice panty shot as she did so, causing him to pause for a brief moment. At which time, Spider-Girl utilized the hesitation to land on the tail end of the poker table after her dual kick and caused it flip upwards hitting her momentarily stunned target in his jawline.

"Doesn't matter what century were in, I'm still Charlotte and men are still pigs."
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character
Name: Sebastian Moran
Code Name: Jack the Ripper
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Sebastian backed off after a moment, blinking in surprise. Who the heck were these kids? Where had they come from? His hand reached up to his head, and when he pulled it away blood covered it.

Moriarty would kill him if he found out Sebastian had started another fight.

"All right! Everybody SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!" he yelled, hoping that maybe his authority would get most of the fighting down.
Back to top Go down
http://ozmanrising.tumblr.com
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

With most of the men bordering on consciousness, the remaining men scattered. Hotwire approached the last person there.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Liz stopped as she held one guy at bay with her foot by the face extended up in the air and balanced on one leg with the other and at the same time held a second guy by the scruff of his neck with her other fist cocked back. The young mans call for a halt having shocked her, because wasn't he the one who had started it to begin with?
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Sebastian glared at the two, wiping the blood away from his nose now.

"If I'd known we were bein' watched," he said, "I wouldn't've done anythin'." He glanced to the redhead and sneered. "Sebastian Moran's the name, an' snipin's my game. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:28 am

Hotwire thought for a couple of seconds for a name.

"Call me Carl Sagan." Hotwire said.

"And we are looking for a Moriarty. We have a couple of questions for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 pm

"And I'm err uh, Lisa Parker. Pleased to meet your acquaintance gentlemen."

Liz said flattening down her dress and doing her best courtesy. As if flipping from her being a skilled and acrobatic fighter a second ago to a lady only moments later.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Why is I don't believe either of you?" He turned to the kid who called himself Carl. "The professor is out. I can answer any questions, I'm his right hand man."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 am

Hotwire... er carl... turned to liz... er lisa. This was going to be confusing

"You're better on the interrogation..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

"His right hand man, huh?"

Liz took the lead, strutting towards him, since she decided to lead with a bit of flaunt on this one. Her outfit had been getting the job done so far, so she allowed her woman like qualities to take over and seemed very sensual in tone and manner as she approached Sebastian.

"So then Sebastian, why don't you let us in on a little secret...Maybe in a more, private setting?"

Liz would say while eyeing the others in the area, which meant they couldn't speak here.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, shrugging. "You got the attic, that's it. Or the kitchens. Take your pick, princess."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 am

Hotwire stood back, and let liz do her work.

"Hmmmm." He thought, surveying the room, picking up clues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Liz quickly moled over the options and chose the kitchen, simply because there were better points of escape and access for Hotwire.

"Kitchen it is, but I hope you don't expect me to whip you up any refreshments darling?"

Lisa stated to Sebastion in a simply, this is business kind of tone, no pleasentries. Although, her tone was still very seductive in nature and had a hint of playful sarcasm. Spidey then swayed over to that direction heading inside the kitchen and then observed the surrounding areas.
Back to top Go down
mistressglass
mistressglass

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Sebastian snorted. "I expected a sandwich," he said, rolling his eyes. He started towards the kitchen, muttering to himself - something about "...woman should know her place is in the kitchen..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

Hotwire continued to survey the room. Outside, a carriage pulled to a stop, and the driver got off.

"Hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)   Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotwire's Epic Adventures of History:The Ripper (Titans)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next