Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Fourarms's eyes would widen as soon as Kyte managed Ben's name. Now very much interested in the matter, but then Will spoke of the demon's lies.

"Sorry William, but I don't think you'll be able to go with them once I've crushed this one."

Afterwards the now 12 foot and heavily muscled Albedo would move to destroy the intruders to their realm. One for not taking his earlier advice to leave and now even more so for lieing to him. He had been generous before, but now these two had sealed their fates. However, before Albedo could move to strike the girl spoke up. Albedo's scientific mind deducing that she was being controlled by how her personality suddenly changed. Fourarm's letting down his guard now would approach the girl and leaned over toward her. Two of his arms folded while another rubbed the bottom of his chin as he contemplated all this.

"Tell me, Seth...Is there really a Ben Tennyson in your universe?"
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 pm

OOC: ih I don't know what's going on, but i've fought in a seth situation before and id like to join in. Could someone please give me a quick rundown of what's happened?
Edit: Really!? Ignored just five minutes after the last post on here... Figures.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 am

OOC: Seth has brought his Agents into the other universe to escape momentarily from L.A.W. and get the dubbed "Terror Titans" of that universe back to our universe to kill them and take their place. Unless you were one of Seth's Agents, I don't think you teleported with us, but what you can do is play your inverse self.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

OOC: oh.. nevermind. Im not an agent of Seth's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 am

OOC: Fffffffffft, here now. XD If I am going to play as good Kaiser, am I to wait until the Terror Titans (love the title too, FTW) get to the “good” universe again? Help would be nice.  Oh, and since Kaiser is the primary hound for L.A.W., would that mean that he’s not affiliated anymore? …or, does Liev even remember that his face would be destroyed by L.A.W.? *hackcough* To put it simply, are the mirror projections for or against L.A.W.?

BIC:
Honest was fed up with the regime of all these baddies barking at each other as if they owned the place or the only purpose of their mirror selves were to rise as the alpha dog. As for himself? He didn’t need anyone’s orders or specific camaraderie—the purpose that the mirror-Liev had in this world was to not only sabotage himself once and for all, but have the upper hand in killing his twin brother, the famous shadowmancer of whom defies the bloody crimson of his eyes and the curse of darkness that taint his powers… and uses them for only the upmost holy and good-willed tasks. That just made Honest’s blood curdle with raw anger.

“Fake” had always been anything but what his name implied! “That lying bastard,” Honest had mentioned numerous times when referring to the Ehrlichmann family’s disgrace and leper reject—a disgrace and pest that need be exterminated whilst the key time was at hand… what a bloody nuisance. What a bloody idiot…

Honest appeared in the mirror-universe in appearance just as he always had, with a black actor’s bodysuit and a white-and-gold ruffled collar, a powdered face, gleaming gold eyes, and a mischievous smile gracing his perfectly structure face; the one he fancied to believe was crafted by the angels of the lord as a specific… mocking joke for what really lied beneath that pretty latex—the ugly, horrific remains of his blistering and charred skin from the unforgettable and unforgivable accident when none other than that buffoon, Kaiser, was playing with a box of matches like the idiot kid he was. It was truly an embarrassing and more-than-pathetic stunt on Kaiser’s part, but nevertheless, killing him at the time would have only been a favor if Liev would have bestowed such an act of mercy.

The theatric enthusiast watched the ongoing brawls with relative interest, but rather more, boredom. He coughed, lazily got up from his sitting place on a cinder block, and yawned with disrespect.

“So, good patrons of ‘the dark side,’” Honest began sarcastically with a slight drone accredited to his German accent, “when shall we stop acting like fussy little girls and actually do something productive and not embarrassing? I mean really, you’re all acting like your so worried about each other that you’re not even bothering to mull over our objective as users of paradoxical ironies.”

The young man cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders backward, then not-so-subtly muttered, “Ich hoffe, dass Gott, der Vater, ist nicht beobachtet uns. Es wäre ziemlich erbärmlich für ihn dieser zu sehen…”

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Toji growled stepping towardKyte."Listen buddy!!I lead a thousand legion of demons and lost souls!I toppled the most powerful force of darkness and took his place!!Just because I'm bound by a few rules here and there on this realm,don't thunk I won't crush you if you make me angry!!"He plucked the bullet out of his shinguard."Abd seriously?Bullets?!Isn't my other self pretty much bullet proof also?"He snorted, dropping it."Whatever.Let's go.Oni,go back,would you?"He glared at Honest."Not you!?Man,you confuse me with your talking dramatically.Ate we going to the meeting or what?

(Srry about ignoring the bullet....-_-Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 pm

OOC: L.A.W. would be the good guys here, Honest. The rest is up to you.

BIC: Rico's face would twist into an unnatural smile. Seth was pleased. It seemed that he had enticed Albedo with the name Ben Tennyson. "Ben Tennyson is indeed in my world, sir. I have spoken to him personally. Although he is easily manipulated, he is powerful. You wouldn't happen to have some sort of...grudge against Tennyson, would you?"

The Honest of this world appeared on the scene and Rico's body turned towards the actor. "I can also get you what you want, 'Honest.' You see, I concern myself mostly with getting people what they want. I have the resources to do whatever I please, including killing the virtuous Titans of my universe. However, for the service of entertaining me by killing your dopplegangers, I am willing to make your dreams come true. How high will you reach?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

“Didn’t you hear, little girl? Dreams are like rainbows––only idiots chase them,” Honest replied to Rico incredulously, but burst into a fit of laughter when Rico spoke of entertaining her by killing himself off, “But I guess I’m your kinda guy for entertainment! And really, don’t go poking around in my head; it isn’t nearly as interesting as what’s going on in my dear twin brother’s mind... he had a lover once, you know? Now that is where the good stuff comes from. He killed her, by the way––framed it as an accident, but all that truth and guilt has been simply writhing and crawling through his poor, frail heart like a hoard of pissed-off maggots.”

Liev winked at Rico and let her decipher whose story she was going to believe, then turned to back to Toji after ignoring him all this while... despite the fact that this Toji Okami was quite different from the one that he had only encountered less than a few times. Still, Honest took this opportunity of change to sport a few of his own new ‘faces,’ per say. This universe had more to offer than the shapeshifter first realised, but nevertheless, he liked it even the more.

But for now––as he had briefly noted to before––squabbling with these children was about as ridiculous as watching baby cartoons like “Barney” or some other kind of American sh*t just for kicks and giggles.

He sighed. “Kids these days... what ever happened to bringing up competent spawn anyhow...? Let’s just get this straight, little one: you may be all tall and mighty now, but your brain is still the size of your counterpart little 4’ 8”. Remember that if you expect to keep up with myself and the others.”

Last edited by Honest on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm

(Actually,this Yoji is 6 feet and 6 inches tail,has huge horns,and glowing red eyes....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm

OOC: XD Fail crap, fail. I read so well, don't I? Edit soon... soon-ish? I have a fail-headache from watching that LSD video I posted on the Hurricane thread... so smart, no? So, yeah. I'll fix that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 pm

"Grudge...No. My issue with Tennyson runs much deeper than that. Tennyson is the entire reason I am here on this wretched hill mound of a planet. Tennyson is the reason why I'm stuck in this parallel Universe when I should be ruling in my own. Tennyson is the reason I am stuck in this prepubescent MEATBAG of a human body. My Ben Tennyson or not, I will take pleasure in personally destroying any and all of them. Seth, if you can guarantee me a way back to my own time stream then I will help destroy these other Titans for you and I'll do in Tennyson for free."

The Four armed alien smiling at this. He was content now with leaving with these two. If this Seth really could deliver on his promises he might find a way back home. If not, they would have another world to completely destroy in the least. And they could leave the other Titans such as Zack, Songbird, and Ultragirl to deal with the rest of the cowering reble heroes here.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:04 am

Kyte smirked. His bluff was going all too well until the one known as William spoke up, saying that he was a telepath, and that he knew Kyte was lying. This of course pissed off Albedo, who was about to rush Kyte.

Some kids never learn., said Kyte, before getting ready to give the man a gift of what would feel like powdered glass in the bloodstream of one of those unique four arms of his.

However, suddenly, Rico acted as if she was possessed, suddenly speaking with Seth's voice and Seth, through her, offered to help the Titans accomplish whatever goals they weren't able to accomplish on their own. Albedo stopped, listening, and walking toward Rico, asked Seth if there was actually a Ben Tennyson in their universe. Kyte would have spoken up; he feared none of the Titans here, and he never had, but he feared that would have ruined Seth's plans if they came up short a few Titans. As a business partner, Kyte did not want to displease him.

Another man stood up, asking his fellow Titans how long they were going to squabble. It seemed he was German. Toji stood up, and got angry; natural reaction to humiliation of course, and told Kyte that he led a legion of demons and lost souls, and that he had toppled Lucifer himself to get where he was.

Hell must have really changed since I left. To follow someone such as you who can be toppled by me within half a minute is quite shocking. And good ol' Luke, falling to you? Well, that doesn't say much for him. So listen here, Toji, was it? If you come with us, you're a business partner. And, hell, you might as well be family to me. But when this partnership is over, feel free to come visit me. Because you crushing me is akin to an ant biting a dragon, and just as hopeless, halfling.

Kyte could tell just by the scent of the energy. Human and demon. A half-breed. It didn't matter any other way to him. If they fought here, Seth was going to lose a potential agent. But after Toji had served his purpose, maybe Seth wouldn't mind.

During their conversation, Seth answered Albedo, saying there was indeed a Ben in their universe, and that he was easily manipulated, though powerful. He asked if Albedo has some kind of grudge before turning to the man from earlier, who was apparently dubbed Honest, and told him he could get him what he wanted.

Honest told Seth he'd go, in a nutshell, and then proceeded to ridicule Toji for what he said, making fun of his age and intelligence.

Kyte could tell he and Honest would get along well.

Albedo said Tennyson was the reason he was here, in the inverse world, and the reason he was in a human body.

Oh, trust me, I know the feeling. So...weak, a human body can be.

He allowed Albedo to continue, and Albedo said if Seth could take Albedo to his original timestream, that he would help.

Well that's four Titans. Is this not mainly Titans East, Seth? We may as well get Titans West as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:13 pm

OOC: I edited it. Will do to staying awake and attentive enough to pay attention to details from now on. XD

BIC: Honest grinned at Kyte, Lance, Albedo, Shadow, then even Toji.

“I think we’ll get along quite well, comrades... my anit-self hails, indeed, from Titans West, but I’m afraid that he isn’t home right now,” he paused, then his face seemed to turn a shade darker and his eyes a little more enigmatic, “Liev is in the mental house.”

Not seeming to want to address his anti-self any further, the shapeshifter shifted his weight to the balls of his feet and began to rock back and forth in a brooding, scheming, yet obviously troubled manner; although the Honest that now existed in the Destroyed World was hell-bent and malevolently driven, he was not very different from the Liev that sat locked-up in Greystone Hospital of Psychiatry and Specialised Practices... they were both haunted by dark and sinister pasts, plagued with the immortal voices in their head, and they were both subject to extreme paranoia in the manner of ghosts and creatures of beyond the Land of the Dead...

Honest shook his head and tried to force his mind back to the chains of reality, but the aura of prickly anticipation and uneasy verges upon madness were very, very imminent.

“...my ambitions and singular goal here, as an agent if I must be called so, is to destroy Fake’s life just as he had attempted to do to mine and has now since accomplished killing off my blood-mother and another soul of which haunts him to this day. In my opinion, the Liev in the world we shall destroy is more ‘entertaining’ to watch destroy himself just as he is. As for Kaiser, I anticipate the time when Death and All His Friends greet him with choking arms.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Seth was pleased that these Terror Titans had agreed to join in his plan. He spoke through Rico again. "Yes, I am able to transport you to any universe you wish, Albedo. My resources are quite vast, as proven by my presence here. Agent Jupiter, continue searching for more Titans, specifically Titans West. Take your new friends with you. Report to me when you have an army."

Seth released Rico's mind. He didn't want to add undue stress on her brain, but he felt it had been necessary to intervene when he did. Things seemed to be on track now.

Rico snapped back to herself and rubbed her eyes. She remembered the entire conversation, but she needed a moment to recover from having her brain taken over by Agent Saturn.

The Terror Titan's communicators would go off as Grace Koori called them. "This is Lady Koori. I could use some backup. I'm outnumbered by rebels. I'm over at the old pizza shop."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Kyte nodded, listening as Seth gave him his next order: Find more of Titans West. He said also to take the Titans with him, as Rico came back to reality. He patted her shoulder, rubbing her head. He then turned to the Titans.

Well then, partners, let us go find your allies.

He turned for the Titans West tower, before hearing their communicators ring out with a distress call. He sighed.

...so much for that. To the pizzeria, then.

He nodded to Rico, and then ran over to the pizzeria at top speed.

Kyte arrived at the pizzeria, surveying the scene, and looking for his quarry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next