Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Vote_lcapTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Voting_barTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Vote_lcapTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Voting_barTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Empty
PostSubject: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Who: Titans East
What: Among things yet to be revealed, Lance has been framed for murder, and the Feds have come to arrest all the Titans.
When: The early afternoon.

At the door to the East Titan Tower stood about 50 U.S. marines. Also present were 10 local policemen, 20 news reporters, and hundreds of spectators. Cameras flashed as reporters asked what the marines how well they thought this event was going to proceed. Some reporters spoke to millions about the Titans 'fall to crime.'

The commander of the marines, Smith, snorted at such questions and turned his back to the cameras. If it came down to a fight, then there was no chance for him and his men to win against the Titans. Today was all just a show, a stare-down really. It was to see if the criminal would come peacefully, or if the government would need to send someone capable of overpowering the Titans. Smith almost shuttered at the thought. Such a fight would destroy most of the city. He hoped that the Titans just cooperated now. It would save everyone a lot of pain.

Knocking on the door, Smith held his breath. The time had finally come...to shut down the Teen Titans.

Grace answered the door and was overwhelmed by the commotion. "What?"

"Hello. My name is Commander Smith. On the authority of the United States, I have been sent to arrest all the members of Titans East and transport you to a secure facility."

Grace didn't know what was going on. Why were the Titans being arrested? What had they done? Before she could answer, she heard someone approaching from behind her and turned to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:12 pm

As he was walking through the tower Dan would hear someone knock on the door and as he looked over he saw Grace answer it. He couldn't hear what the person said but he saw a look of shock on her face. "Hey Grace, what's up?". He would walk up behind Grace, looking over her shoulder and see the crowd of people outside, police, camera's etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Before Grace could answer Dan, Smith took a step inside the door and looked the Daxamite in the eyes.

"You must be Dan Yat. I'm sorry sir, but you and the rest of the Titans must come with us. The government has decided that you are all too much of a loose canon. I request that you come peacefully."

Grace looked at Dan. She was scared. "What should we do?"

Smith wasn't done just yet. "You have 5 minutes to pack any personal belongings. Then you must report outside this door for transport."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Dan would wink at Grace. "I'm sure we can all talk about this outside like mature adults". Dan would then start to walk out of the tower, wanting Grace and the agent to follow him, if they wanted him they'd have to put up a damn good fight to get him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Grace sheepishly followed Dan. She wasn't sure what he was up to, or what that wink meant, but he seemed to know what he was doing.

Smith, on the other hand, walked inside the tower with a squad of marines after him. "Where's your leader? Where's this infamous rock-thrower?" Stone was the main reason why Smith and his men were there today. They needed to find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:27 pm

"He's out, but maybe I can help you?"

That being said, JaK Sage would step out from the stairwell and into the doorway where he could be seen in his usual attire. His mood was as usual, testy, to say the least. Maybe because he never did like men in uniform, being homeless and all gave him some bad experiences with cops, security, and anyone else wearing a badge. Now he didn't mind a little law enforcement when he was out in the field, but now that they were in his home an old nerve had been struck. His facial expression coveted a glare that spoke nothing but the words 'GET OUT', yet he decided to give the army the courtesy of speaking their peace since they hadn't come shooting up the place like most of their visitors.

"So, you're looking for Stone, eh? Mind if I ask why, and why you're even on our doorstep for that matter? I don't see any fires or alarms going off and the city was safe last time I checked twenty minutes ago, so as far as I'm concerned you have no business with us."

Could this have anything to do with their newest member, Dante? But, then why would they want Lance then?

OT: Should we state the Dante/death of Josh's char stuff happened before Ben & Shadow Funeral/Jenny arriving or after? I'm thinking Jenny stuff should've came before since this could be very pivotal for team; and JaK going on a villain hunt with Zack won't really last very long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:51 pm

OOC: To my knowledge, Necati killed Scarlet Arrow after the funeral for Ben/Shadow, as he hinted at during the funeral. He probably joined the Titans before he killed Scarlet Arrow, because he wanted to destroy the team from 'the inside.' Yes, Jenny is already living at the Tower. Jak proabably needed to come home and eat after or in-between villain-hunting sessions, so he's still around.

Holy Cow! Are our stories really getting this complicated? We're going to have to start putting in-story dates on everything just so we know when it happens. But, at least our stories aren't boring.

Alright, I hope we're all on the same page.

BIC:

Smith looked at Jak Sage. Here was another example of a monster that was just a child. He had to remember that: they were all monsters. "You can help me, Jak Sage. The Titans are all under arrest and are being relocated to a secure location. Your leader, Stone, is suspected of murder. In addition to this, two members of the West Titans Team have been cited for committing unexcusable crimes. The government has decided to launch a full investigation in the inner working of the Teen Titans. You will be provided with a lawyer. If you all cooperate, then no one will get hurt and we can clear up any misunderstandings."

Sage looked around the tower. So this was where the monsters lived. He didn't trust anyone with superpowers anymore. "They would have sent that freak Captain Cab, but apparently he's grown emotionally attached to you kids, so you got me instead, and I'm not so nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:42 am

"Really I never would've guessed, I think you're quite charming actually?"

JaK joked but in all honesty this was a bunch of bull#%@. Come on, Lance murder!? Grace, maybe. Dan? If he had to, ya sure. JaK, probably; seemed to depend on his mood these days. But, Lance was no killer. He had the power to possibly bring an entire mountain down on top of a village, but that much destructive potential couldn't have gone to anyone more responsible with it than him. Not to mention, what the Titans West did was none of their concern as far as Sage was concerned. Between the crossdresser, the girl who could PMS and destroy Jump City Bay's bridge, or the guy with a pet name for his rocket launcher. That team seemed to be a trainwreck waiting to happen compared to the crazyness over here.

"So tell me, by loose canon do you mean the 4th time we probably saved the city without your permission or the 8th, because my mind gets a bit foggy from all the hits I take from doing it."

There was a serious point to JaK's snarky remark; the message was to be heard loud and clear that this man was going to attempt to arrest the only saviors this city has, and has been doing so for years now with over three different sets of teams. JaK couldn't halp wondering if any of the newbies had brought this on? Dante? Could he possibly shape-shift too? Or maybe it was that girl who got the kids crazy watch thing...

----------------

Speaking of Jenny; she could be seen up the stairwell listening to what was going on. On the way down Sage had told her to stay out of sight. She should be safe because she wasn't a registered Titan and no one knew she lived with them. Jen did what she was told, unlike the rest of the team JaK Sage made Dan Yat seem friendly. WHile Dan could be rude at times, JaK seemed to mildly not care about the girl or atleast that's how she felt. He was always brooding and mad, not to mention he kind of scared her when he talked to the girl directly.

"I wonder what's going on?"

Is all Jen 10 would whisper, as she peeked around the corner and tried to see what was happening. She could feel the tension in the room, even though she wasn't directy in the facinity. Were the Titans in trouble...Worse, was it because of her?

OT: Sounds good to me, gonna list Jenny on TTE Roster as well since she and Dante are presently/temporarily supposed to be living there. Lets keep it stated that Dante comes and goes less often than JaK, so that way in the threads we have now that Departed's not in or any one's after or around this time make sense.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Dan would walk out of the tower and look up at the sky before taking a deep breath. So far his plan was working. "So....Now that I don't have to worry about destroying the tower, how about you try and arrest us? Because trust me, we're not going without a fight". Dan's eyes would scan all the officers around, should be no problem taking them out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Grace was confused. They had never needed to fight the government before. It didn't seem right to her somehow. "Dan, stop. We have to figure out what's going on."

Smith must have been called on his blue-tooth communicator, because he turned for the door and ran before answering Jak's question. Seeing Dan preparing for a fight, Smith called out to him.

"Think about what you're doing, boy. The entire world is watching. What you do now will determine the future of the Titans, and superheroes everywhere. You've been accused of violence against society. If you want to prove innocent, then you need to not commit that crime today."

Smith really didn't care about the future of the Titans at all. He cared about the lives of his soldiers. Their lives were in his hands, and it wasn't his job to get them killed. Smith's main defence now was the vengence of a higher power: Cadmus, Checkmate, L.A.W, or the Suicide Squad would be sent next to take the Titans custody. Did the Titans believe that they could survive such an encounter?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:51 pm

"Well if you want to blame us for something we didn't do then we're going to fight back. I only have one word for you". Dan would turn and nod to Grace as if to say move back. He would then look around with a smile on his face. "Shazam". As the word exited Dan's mouth the clear sky was filled with clouds as a lightning bolt came down and struck Dan, causing smoke to fill the area and when it cleared the normal Dan had disappeared, replaced now by Captain Daxam
Spoiler:
"Now I'd love to see you just try and arrest me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:07 am

Grace quickly hurried away to a safe distance.

At Dan's lightening transformation, the marines were terrified. Many were sure that this was an attack of some sort and began opening fire. Lead-tipped bullets were shot at Dan from most of the marines.

Grace screamed and formed an ice-shield around herself. Stray bullets cracked and shattered her shield in some places, so she quickly lay prone to avoid the bullets. These weapons were too powerful for her to block with her ice, she thought.

Still, trying was better than nothing. Grace kept growing the ice shield that protected her prone body from the projectiles, even as bullets ripped right through it a foot above her head.

Smith held his hand to his ear and yelled into his headset. "Stop! Stop! Cease fire!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:14 am

Jenny would cover her ears a she heard the gun shots, and ducked low in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh, they're shooting them!"

Meanwhile, as Jen hid up above inside the tower JaK would run after the man in uniform. Before exiting the tower completely he touched the side of the tritanium alloyed door. His body instantly composing of it's material for the umpteenth time in his super hero career now. As the lightning bolt struck Dan and his form changed to that of Captain Daxam, the marines would immediately begin to open fire on him. It was to be expected, because too many a lightning bolt blasting down from the heavens seemed like a form of attack. However, as the man called out to cease fire. JaK could see that they didn't realize their weapons would have no affect on him in his new form. Lead no longer being a weakness for Dan would only result in bullets bouncing off his body like rubber balls to a brick wall.

"Get DOWN, NOW!!"

The ricocheting bullets from the frightened soldiers littered the area. JaK mainly was only concerened with or actually could only see himself being able to physically help two of them. First tackling down Smith in one movement just after he yelled for the cease fire, so that the whistling bullets wouldn't hit him and then darted towards Grace. Even JaK's super enhanced armored from was becoming more and more succeptable to dents as he darted towards her. The weapons they had brought were meant to harm and hurt the Titans. Wow, these guys were really serious! Arriving in time Sage would break through Grace's already constantly shattering glass dome and covered her while letting the stray bullets that didn't whistle over her head litter his body.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:13 pm

As Dan would watch the bullets bounce off his body he would bend down and pick one of them up off the floor and examine it. "Lead tipped. Nice try but that weakness is long gone". Dan would then look around at his team mates, they were in a little trouble but it's nothing they couldn't handle. "Now unless you want to see some pain I suggest you leave, we're not going anywhere".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:40 am

Smith was suprised to be tackled by Jak. For a second, he thought it was an attack. Even afterwards, he wasn't sure if Jak had really meant to save him from the bullets.

The marines realized that their bullets were unable to hurt Dan in his new form, and so many of them started to run. Smith decided there was no need to beat a dead horse. "Everyone, get out of here!"

As the soldiers retreated, the crowd of onlookers would shout in response. Some were telling the marines to leave the Titans alone, but others were yelling at the Titans. Newscasters started calling this a violent attack by the Titans. Police tried to escort the media away, but the newscasters were stubborn.

Smith wondered when it would happen. When would the next task group strike? Whenever it was, he wanted to be far away from here.

Grace screamed as her ice shield shattered completely and she felt something hit her. She stopped screaming when she realized that she wasn't hurt. What was on top of her? Metal? Had the Tower been blown up? Just what was happening up there?

Grace tried to remain calm, but she was still breathing really fast. She could no longer hear gunfire. She tried to lift whatever was on top of her, but it was too heavy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next