Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Vote_lcapRain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Voting_barRain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Vote_lcapRain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Voting_barRain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:07 am

Lance would swiftly be out on a rock platform flying towards Central Park like Mia and he had planned. She would catch up and meet him there. When Lance had reached about two minutes out of Central Park the rain would start pouring down. Lance would raise his black hood to give him some cover from the rain. The rest of his body would instantly become soaked in the rain water as he landed at the part of Central Park where Titans East tower used to be. All that was left now was a small monument stating of what used to be there and a short history of what had happened on these grounds. Lance would walk up to hit and kick the small monument down with his powers causing it to crumble into the ground. A little kid that was under a tree with his family trying to stay out of the rain would go running towards Lance.

"Hey you can't do tha-... wait your Stone! You're a Titan right."

"It's Fissure now kid.. now go run back to mommy before you get hurt."

Fissure would reply to the kid coldly as he ran back because his mom was calling for him. Lance would immediately get to work as he stood atop where the monument was. He would cause the mud on the ground to move around and then blast the mud around hitting trees, playgrounds, etc that were there. People would run away so they did not get blasted away or anything. Lance would reach out for his H.I.V.E. communicator.

"Better hurry Hydra, before I don't leave anything left for you."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:17 pm

"I'm nearly there now"

The rain had certainly picked up as it poured down from the heavens upon Jump City. It was the perfect weather for the perfect storm of trouble; just as Hydra and Fissure had hoped for. With rain came dark storm clouds, covering the sky to keep the sunlight at bay. The wind was rather strong today.

Hydra never had a problem with this type of weather, in fact she loved it. Unlike Fissure, Hydra was simply outfitted as her usual self. After all, the mass rain water is where she'll draw power from. Over Central Park some of the dark storm clouds would part ways ever so slightly, as descending from them would be Hydra. Gliding down on an air current, slowly towards the ground. She had seen Fissure from high up, and thus was able to slowly make her way down to the ground near him. Within ten feet she simply fell from out the air, landing on one knee but getting up soon after. She had a smirk on her face, walking over towards Fissure.

"Beautiful weather we are having, right? Now to kick up a little breeze"

Hyra's hand would pulsate a bright white as she shot forth a burst of wind at a fleeing group of people. It lifted them up in the air, launching them a good distance forward. Hydra chuckled as she watched them fly forward; was quite amusing.

"Boring... I hope your pals won't be late for this little play date"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Hotwire was on patrol when it began raining. He wanted to take shelter, but he was on duty. As his red hair began getting drenched, it turned a dark brown. He heard the crumbling of stone, and turned to face central park. He had visited the memorial to the titans tower once before. And was even approached by a small boy wanting his autograph. Guess the lesser know titans actually did make a name for themselves.

Anyway, he noticed someone standing there...Male... Blonde hair... and holding a hive communicator...

As he reached out, mud flew everywhere.

Then another came... a girl this time. She began blasting people with air. She also had a hive communicator. This was going to be fun...

"Any titans... come in... this is Hotwire! Two hive members are attacking Central park. I think I can hold the two of them till auxiliary forces arrive. Hotwire out"

Hotwire then ran forward from his hiding space behind a statue.

"Hive members... prepare to find yourselves in a nice jail cell!" Hotwire yelled, holding out his communicator.

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Hydra stood there with her arms folded across her chest, putting more weight down on her left leg. She had a smirk on her face, was this a joke? What was even more worrying is that Fissure used to be one of these Hero dorks.

"You have to be kidding me, right? Fiss, you actually hung out with dweebs like this?"

Hydra had said, turning to look over to Fissure. Her light smirk still spread across her face. She may be buds with a robot, but damn did he seem much cooler.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:14 pm

"Hahah, when I was around we didn't have pushovers like this kid."

Fissure would say as he had both of his arms crossed. The water would fall down and the drips would fall over in front of his face off of his hood. Fissure would then cause large pieces of the rubble from the monument to float around him and Hydra. He would look over to Hotwire with a smirk on his face.

"Let's see how fast you can dodge these!"

Fissure would yell out as he sent two large pieces of rubble and four medium sized pieces of rubble flying at Hotwire so that he could gauge how well trained this kid actually is. To Fissure the kid seemed to not really be that much of a threat to him and he would consider sitting this one out and letting Mia take care of the kid after his first attack.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Hotwire yelled as the stones were thrown at him.

Al natural instinct kicking in, he rolled of to the side saying: "do a barrel roll."

He didn't need to actually do damage. Just keep them distracted. He was in a park. Nature.. Not exactly his element. He would just have to work with it... dodge and weave little nerdy boy... dodge and weave.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:08 am

This very well may not be Hotwire's element; but it was Hydra's. The strong breezes, the gloomy and wet day were all planned to give her and HIVE the advantage no matter how many Titans show up. Obviously the only reason why Hotwire was still standing was because Fissure was going easy, but. Hydra wasn't going to be so grateful. Her hands began to pulsate an aqua blue as she raised them up, clapping her hands together above her head. The rain drops began to join together, becoming larger in size and falling faster, heavier. Hitting the floor with a thud. Try dodging rain...
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Lance would kick in a seat like structure out of the ground from the remaining pieces of the monument and sit down in it. He would look on as Hydra started to throw serious attacks at Hotwire. This certainly couldn't be the only Titan available at the moment, if so than taking over the city should really be no problem for H.I.V.E. to do.

"I wonder where all the other Titans are.. must be on call or maybe they just don't want to show their faces around this place."

Lance would think aloud to himself as he sat there in the rain. The storm above was really coming down on all of them. Lance would look up into the dark grey sky as he started to think back about his days as a Titan. He would almost miss those days until he thought of how they had all betrayed him in ways that he could not believe they would. Lance would look back down at the fight and notice that camera crews would start to pull up in the distance to report what was happening. Maybe the Titans or someone will see now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Eric was cruising around in his new motorcycle, he was wearing black jeans and a white t shirt. His converses hitting the breaks every once in a while when he heard his communicator go off. He was already near central park and didn't have time to go back to the tower and "suit up" luckily he has a helmet and his gun, he always brought his gun with him.

He took a sharp left and skid a little, he took off with a wheelie and headed to Central Park and soon stopped to make sure he was on the right place. He threw on his giant gun and took off again. He saw hotwire and waved jumping off his bike almost flying through the air, sending the bike skidding across the ground, and Eric landing in a roll. He jumped up and shot a portal under Lance's feet and another on the other side of Central Park. If it hit him he would go to the other portal on the other side to the park.

" Hey HotWire! Did you like my entrance?" Eric said in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Fissure would be watching the fight and then notice a second person coming onto the scene on a motorcycle. The figure would jump off the bike and be practically flying through the air. Lance would be thinking to himself on why he had just scratched up a perfectly good motorcycle. Fissure's slight distraction of the theatrics would cause him to be taken into the portal. Fissure would drop in and fall onto the ground all the way on the other side of the park.

"What the hell just happened?"

Fissure would say as he dusted himself off and got up off of the ground. Lance would see the portal on the ground and come to the conclusion that the kid that shot at him must have some kind of teleporting portal device on him. Fissure would look at the portal and shrug his shoulders and then jump back in it. He would end up popping up back in his original spot.

"Fancy device you got there!"

Fissure would yell out to Eric. Fissure would be cracking his knuckles to get ready to fight this new kid that had to be affiliated with the Titans. Walking closer to the battle Fissure would start to circle some mud that was on the ground in a ring around him.

"Let's see if that thing does you any good in a fight!"

Fissure would yell out as he was about thirty yards away from Eric and Hotwire. Fissure would start to spiral the ring of mud around him at a very high speed and then would shoot basketball sized clumps of mud at a threatening speed at Eric to see how he is going to handle his own in battle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Eric watched his plan succeed and after the guy jumped back through the portal and came back he pressed a button which made both portals disappear. He watched as the enemy went into the action and began making mud rocks fly towards hotwire and Eric.

Eric adjusted his helmet and took our his pistol which was in hit pocket. He shot a few of the rocks and dodged one by jumping out of the way then being hit by another one flying him back. after the blow he jumped up and started to walk towards him aiming the pistol at the Enemy. " I'ts my job to protect these people and if you surrender now and lay off of everything this fight wouldn't gave to end badly!" He shouted, hopefully he would hear him through his helmet.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:29 pm

"I'm not exactly sure what you said, but I think I heard you say surrender. *starts laughing* You clearly have no idea who I am."

Fissure would say to Eric as he watched him walk up closer to him pointing a gun at his face. Fissure would not be intimidated by the gun or by Eric in fact. Fissure would put his hand out and motion for Eric to come and shoot him. Since Lance was fixed in on the gun he would be able to block the bullet. This wouldn't work all the time only because at this moment Lance is expecting the shot and the bullet.

"Test your luck and come shoot me."

Fissure would say to Eric in a pretty cocky manner.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

Hotwire was badly pinned down... between the heavy rain, and the mud, it was a tough battle.

But he had a plan.

He held his communicator up to his mouth so only Eric could hear.

"Eric! I have an idea! When the earth guy shoots some earth at you, use the portal gun to direct the lobs at those streetlamps. From there, I can finish the water girl. Then it'' be two against one
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:04 am

"Hmm..."

Hydra thought to herself. She needed to get the Titan out in the open somehow. A strong gust of wind would pick up beneath the feet of Hydra, raising her up into the sky so that she may overlook the park turned battlefield. Her right hand glowing a bright white, Hydra would shoot down a high pressured blast of wind in Hotwire's direction. She wasn't all about water y'know.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Eric turned at Hotwire and nodded. He pointed a portal gun towards the street lights and shot a portal getting read then pointed the pistol at him. " Stop this non sense and give in to the authority!" He yelled over everything.

He had everything he needed ready, and if they won't give in he will have to use force!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)   Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Down Some Terror (Amaggad, then Titans)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next