Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Vote_lcapMirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Voting_barMirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Vote_lcapMirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Voting_barMirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up

Go down 
+2
Kyte
"AJ"
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Empty
PostSubject: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Ok, so I'm planning on doing a mirror universe thread. All your characters are in it!

For those of you unfamiliar with mirror universes, they are basically a world where all the good guys are evil and all the bad guys are good. For example, my character Grace, a Teen Titan, would be a villain in the mirror universe.

The story goes like this: Seth and his minions (who are all also up for grabs in this RP thread) enter the mirror universe and try to gather up the evil Teen Titans. Seth wants to bring them back to our universe so that they can cancel out the good Teen Titans. Of course, they will have some fights with these evil Titans while 'convincing' them, as well as some run-ins with the heroes of that world.

So, if you want to see what your Titan would look like as a villain, or what your villain would look like as a hero, or just want to be an NPC, please sign up to join this thread.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 pm

This looks interesting. I would love to see what an evil Jay and Nikki would be like. Let me know when you get this up and going! I would like to join.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Count me in too. This sounds fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm in! This sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Evil Lance, let's go!!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:45 am

How do you flop a neutral?

By the way, Kyte's totally in. And maybe Fen, too, if there's a way for him to be involved with the Titans thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 am

They could still be neutral, but with a totally reversed personality. Like, if Shadow was neutral, I could make her all girly and love pink and stuff...

*imagines what that would be like*

I think I just mentally scarred myself.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:32 am

*gives you a mental band aid.* Poor Shadow.... lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 pm

I've been waiting for something like this to happen on here. Now where's the dotted line?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

So I'm confused...We don't app for this? I thought you made this place as sign-up thread so we could explain why their evil in the other universe?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm kinda confused on the storyline, do we post as our evil selves or are you finding us one by one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:16 pm

You post as your evil selves and they're finding you. I think. However, Dar's better to answer that question or Kyte.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Um, it is a sign-up thread, JaK. If anyone wants to explain why their character is evil in the mirror universe, then they are welcome to do so here.

And yes, post in the story as your evil self as soon as you want (preferrably earlier). You should meet with Kyte and Rico fairly shortly after you start posting so that the thread stays unified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 pm

What I meant was it mandatory to do so before joining the Mirror Universe thread, but I guess not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up   Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror Universe Thread Sign-Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next