Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Upon entering the tower via using the scanner because neither had the codes to unlock it normally, Ben dragged both Albedo and mirror Shadow inside and into the elevator where they would go up a few floors to the medical bay and holding cells.

"Well this one per say is not a mirror of me, but a version of probably my arch-nemesis back in my universe...Other than my other arch-nemesis's of that is...I dunno, I lost count over the years, but anyway he has a mock of my Omnitrix and goes by the name of Albedo. He's actually an alien who got trapped in my body when he tried to build his own watch...I personally think it's an improvement."

Ben would say this in a cocky sort of way, but at the same time knew how dangerous Albedo really was. Unless they restrained all his limbs and covered his mouth he could access his own Omnitrix and escape any type of prison they put him in.

"Man, whoever dd this really has it out for us. To coordinate a strike against the Titans and apparently the Sliver's too using ...well...Us! It's like firing two missiles at each other. Sure they'll cancel each other out, but the surrounding explosion could take out everything. What kind of villains do we have that would be willing to go to such lengths just to get rid of us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 am

Shadow winced at the word 'Slivers'. She still had no idea where her team had disappeared to, but they were gone now. She told Ben so, the words difficult to get out but still better than facing her lack of control.

'There are no Slivers any more. Just me.'

Like Ben, no news of his death had reached Shadow before she was killed. She didn't know what had happened in Jump in the months she was gone, only what Spider-Girl had told her about Steel. Which wasn't much, considering it had been an unpleasant surprise to find her previously comfortable base deserted, cobwebs starting to form, the only possession of hers left a blank black book that was still tempting her to open it and let all the questions she had pour out. But Shadow wouldn't face the answers. Couldn't.

Shadow sighed in relief as they reached the medical bay, glancing worriedly at Will. The shadow bed carried him over to a real one and sank through the mattress, leaving him lying on top of it. Shadow gripped a chair, leaning over for a moment. She doubted she could even summon her whip right now, with the pounding pain in her side and her energy spent. Still she hurried over to Will and began treating him, discreetly swallowing some painkiller as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 am

Fenrisúlfr's communicator started letting off a large static sound on all of the other communicators as it sunk lower and lower in the ocean.

OOC: Sorry for so short a post, but it's really all I can do right now... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 pm

OOC: Waiting on Toji.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

OT: Just waiting for a time to wake up..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Meanwhile, Ben placed both Shadow and Albedo in confines in the holding cells. Each restrained their hands, feet, and covered their mouths as well as inserted a catheter with a plethora of drugs to keep them comatose so that they wouldn't awaken from their slumber until the team decided what to do with them. After which time Ben went to the Medical Wing to check on Will, Shadow had already began treating him.

"How's he looking?"

Ben said with worry on his face, he never liked to see an injured teammate even if they weren't the closest they were still on the same side.

"As soon as the Omnitrix recharges I'm going to get to work on making another portal to drop these two in. While I'm doing that you should go locate the others and help them if they're in trouble. These guys had the element of surprise on their side, but this is our home field advantage."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 pm

OOC: Forgive the godmodding, but we must keep this thread moving.

BIC: M-Toji must have been distracted, because Grace's hammer hit him head on and crushed him. The half-demon would be far from beaten, of course, but Grace didn't know how strong he was. Assuming that M-Toji was out of the fight, Grace took off after M-Will.

She could sense his aura of power easy enough. He was leaving the tower. Where was he going?

Grace flew after M-Will, trying to catch up to him. Frustrated, Grace shot several ice bullets after the evil mage.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 pm

(Sorry, aint ahd a chance to get on till now.And np about it. You had no choice.)
M-Toji growled, getting back up."Annoying vixen. Ill kill you, for sure...eh?" he cocked his head, grinning."Aaaah, if it aint my otehr self..."

Toji ran into the room, groaning as he saw M-Toji."Aaaah, man. Cant you stay Banished, who ever you are?" M grinned, speaking in Demon."No, I cant, and you know why, other me." Tojis jaw dropped, and he replied back in demon."You lie!" But, he looked closer at M." H-how? Eeeh, it doesnt matter. You gotta go, and thats that." he summoned Dark Katana, grinned."Lets rumble." And they fought.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Their blades clashed, sending out a enourmous wind.M grinned, pushing at Toji and knocking him off balance."Your still weak from the Devil Mode, my boy." Kickiing Toji in the stomach, he grins as Toji fold over, a emourmous hole blowed out of the back of his shirt.Backhanding him, he laughs as Toji impacts the wall, going through it.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Coming to, Will looks around the medical room at Ben and Shadow standing next to his bed. Will sits up and looks at his broken leg that Mirrow Shadow had caused as the pain of moving reminds him of what just happened.

Good, I'm not dead. I want a rematch against me. We do have the home field advantage, but when are we going to go back after them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Ben raised an eyebrow after walking in from securing the mirror images of himself and Shadow and then noticing Will was awake. This guy was a true hero, no care for himself, only for the mission and protecting/helping others.

"Whoa, slow down there. Shadow and I have already taken out two of them. Well get to the others when you feel better, but for right now I was thinking while they're unconscious you could use your mind reading ability to probe and find out who's behind all this."

Ben and the others were completely unaware, however, that somewhere else in the tower Toji was in danger and fighting his mirror self still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 am

Mirror-William got away. Grace shouted in frustration. He hadn't even honored her with a fight. He had just left.

Grace flew back to the tower and walked through the front door just in time to see one of the Toji's come flying through the wall. He had a good aura, meaning that he was the good Toji. If he was getting battered around, then that meant that M-Toji was still alive.

Grace made 100 ice needles and levitated them around her. She entered the next room and saw M-Toji still celebrating his minor victory.

"You're getting annoying," the ice mage said. With that, she sent the 100 ice needles flying at M-Toji, not wanting to imagine how much pain it would cause the mirrored half-demon.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Will places his hand on his leg as he casts a light from his palm to mend his broken leg and then focuses on his ribs which begin to return to normal as well. Taking the sheet off of him now, Will gets up from the bed and looks at the two in front of him.

Thanks for coming to save me, Ben and Suraya. I wonder why my mirror didn't finish me off. I can tell he doesn't have honor in his fighting so killing me wouldn't have messed with his psyche. Maybe there's something we aren't realising about our mirror selfs. Could it be that if one of us die, the mirror is killed too? Maybe I can find out why any of us who lost weren't killed by our mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:11 am

Shadow had been standing silently during the whole exchange, but all the waiting was getting her impatient. She needed to hit something. Preferably something with the word 'Mirror' in front of its name.

Yeah, because you were so incredibly at peace with yourself before they came and messed it up.

Even her thoughts were sarcastic.

'You do that. I'm going to go look for the rest of those mirror selves.'

Shadow was halfway out the door before she'd finished speaking, long gone before Ben or Will could have replied.

(Sorry for the lame post.)
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Will follows Ben out of the medical wing and into the holding cells.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escaping the bullets from this world's Lady Death. Mirror Will laughs to himself at how much a push over the titans of this world are as he stands on the top of the tower after Grace flew away from him back into the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next