Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 am

Shadow flew beside Will, yawning in affirmation of his statement. She wanted a fight. Those stupid kids who called themselves heroes were like thorns in her side, always there and always irritating. Who knew they could cause so much trouble? Now they were scouring this out-of-the-way city for survivors, in case there was some kind of rebellion going on. What a waste of time.

'You're right. Let's just go back to Steel. Toji won't care if we found anyone; he probably didn't even notice we were gone. And we can just fib to Albedo. He'll get all pissy if we're late to the meeting anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 am

Will stays in his place above the road as he looks around Jump City. Turning his eyes a shade darker, Will looks for the thoughts being created around him, but only noticing a few random, weak ones scattered wide through the town. Will suddenly turns his head to where the Titan Tower used to stand. Past all the buildings between Shadow and him from the tower, Will can hear the inner voices of a group standing right next to where it was, two of the people in the group being Toji and Albedo. Will's eyes return back to normal and he looks at Shadow.

Heh, no we better stick around here for a little bit longer. A fight is going on at the titan tower. Toji and Albedo are involved in it. Maybe they've found themselves some metas trying to reclaim this city. One of them is saying they want us to come with them. So babe, why don't we go see where our guest want to take us?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 am

Slicing right through the katana, Toji was bought to finish him off when Albadon told him to stop fooling around."fine,Alby.I'll just get one of my minions to test these morons.They get past him,they deserve to yet through."As Red lightning formed around his hand,he thrust his hand into a portal,pulling out a oni."I want yah to test these morons,got it,slime?" The oni nodded."Yes,Lord Toji. By the way,three hundred lost souls arrived an hour ago."Toji waved his hand lazily."Alright,alright.I'll handle them after the meeting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:24 pm

OT: If I just told them to leave because we have a meeting to go to, why would Toji then reply that they needed to pass a challenge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:33 pm

OOC: -sigh- I know it's a bit tardy, but may I still join? Kaiser as a hero will sure be one h*ll of nice change of pace. And Liev, too... God, I love this idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm

(Maybe he's messing with them?)
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 am

OT: Late as well >.< Honest, we can have a little fight between evil Lance and hero Kaiser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

OOC: All you late comers are still welcome to join in.

BIC: Rico's bullet must have missed Toji's leg. She was shocked as he then cut through Kyte's katana.

Two flying people showed up on the scene and told Toji that they had to go to some meeting. If Toji had said that he was a Titan, then these people must also be Titans. They were the people that she and Kyte had been sent to hire, but the agents would need to survive this encounter first.

Toji summoned some hulking humanoid creature that looked like it was on steroids. Rico pulled a second pistol out of her secret holster under her shirt and started firing bullets at the oni with both weapons. Rico didn't know how to be diplomatic, so convincing these guys to stop fighting would be up to Kyte. All she knew how to do was stay alive by killing.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

A young man wearing an orange colored hooded outfit descends next to Albedo and Toji with a woman of the same age behind him.

Hang on, bud. Our guest here actually have something to say. They're not from here, can't you tell? Haven't you noticed that these people look just like Rico and Kyte? Two heroes that were forced into hiding because of us? There's something different about them though, they are without a doubt Rico and Kyte, but not our Rico and Kyte.

Last edited by Crazy Moon on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 am

Shadow's black wings were sucked back into her body as a tendril of shadow crept out of the ground and around Toji's demon, squeezing like a cobra until there was nothing left. She didn't want it killing the new arrivals. They looked... interesting. Like those pathetic heroes they'd beaten half to death, but... different. Just like Will said. Different.

'Sorry about that. Our teammates here don't really know the definition of negotiation.'

The winged villain smiled, but it wasn't a pleasant smile. It was a I'm-keeping-you-alive-because-I'm-bored-so-don't-mess-with-me smile. In a way, it was more intimidating than Toji's brute force. Shadow made no move to ready herself, just stood with that slightly off smile and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 am

Toji had sliced right through the katana.

Cheap blades.

However, Gekido stopped the blade just as he expected. The man didn't get out of the way, and so then was launched a few feet backward onto his back from Kyte's kick. He was only half demon after all. Then, who seemed to be the leader showed up, and told them they had four minutes to leave. Kyte laughed, stabbing his blade into the ground though still holding it, dropping the katana. It was mentioned their inverse selves were here.

Is that so? Well, at least he's made a name for himself. We are from the realm inverse to this one. There is a group just like you that fights for the forces of good. We are offering to bring you back to that inverse realm so that you can kill the other Titans and wreak havoc in the other realm. The only condition is you work for him for that limited time. Then, you are free to cause destruction as you see fit. I hope you all are stronger than this, at least,, he motioned to Toji, Because bringing you to the other universe would simply be foolish if not so.

Kyte waited for their response, ready to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 pm

"Well I can tell you one thing, neither of you are very good negotiators...Tell me something though. If were mirror versions of ourselves and you need us to defeat the Titans in your universe, it is safe to say that you two cannot defeat them yourselves and the versions of you here have no chance of defeating us. So should we deny your offer, what's to stop all four of us from rising up and killing you both right here and now? Because sadly, your four minutes are just about up, and we have more important matters to attend to in our own universe. There's no reason to go to your good-goody one and handle issues there for you like lapdogs...."

That being said Albedo slammed down on the Omnitrix dial, not quite liking Kyte's tone or the fact that they came here starting a fight yet asking for recruits to deal with their issues. Albedo being the smartest and probably most pwoerful one here by right of the device he weilded and the race he was from was over the matter entirely.

"I am no one's puppet or servant...Now I will give you one last chance to LEAVE before I decide to start ripping off your limbs one by one. Last chance, GO now, or there will be no escape for you. You've already annoyed Toji here and insulted the rest of us, press your luck worm...I dare you."

There was no time for any of this, they had more important business to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Kyte grinned demonically. Most men would have ran by now. He was about to plow into the now four-armed one and then hack him to pieces, but Kyte wanted to make absolutely sure that they could not employ the Titans here. He nodded to Rico, telling her to be ready. If this didn't work, it was only guaranteed that they would attack them. Kyte still held Gekido in the same position as he slowly turned around, faking disappointment.

Ah, well...it was worth a shot. I guess it is as Benjamin Tennyson said...these inverses are too afraid to go to the alternate realm. I guess they know they're outclassed by the parallel Titans. Well then, Rico, let's go. We wouldn't want to get in the way of them destroying something that's already destroyed.

He began walking away. These were all the cards he had. Benjamin Tennyson's files had pictures, and Albedos looked just like him with a different color scheme. There was no doubt he was the inverse of Ben. However, in case a spite of rage was to be the reaction, Kyte was still ready for a lashing out.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Will starts to laugh at Kyte's statement, knowing fully well what he said is a lie.

It's dumb of you to try and lie to us, Kyte. I can see without using my power that you must have forgot that my other self is a telepath. Everything you and your friend think, I'll know so don't pull any bluffs. I'll see through them instantly and call you out. Now these images that I'm seeing of the these "teen" titans, they do seem pretty good with their abilities, but there's something admist. They haven't fully developed their powers. I can see why you want us to help. And honestly, I wouldn't mind coming to see how strong I am in another universe. It'll help me see what I need to improve on. How about you, Shadow? Want to me a pathetic version of yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Rico's eyes would suddenly open wide and she would stand a little stiffer than before. Seth was using Agent Saturn's telepathic abilities to speak through the small cyborg girl.

"Greetings," Rico said, obviously not under her own will. "I'm glad that you have decided to accept my offer, Will. I encourage the rest of you to do the same. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Seth. In this universe, you would never have heard of me. If you are really in such a hurry to get to your meeting, then I assume you have...unfinished business. Something is stopping you from obtaining your goals in full. I believe that we can help each other. If you will come to my world and defeat the disgraceful mockeries of yourselves, then I will devote my resources to defeating your enemies. You see, there is no need for this childish argueing. I'm offering you the chance of a lifetime."

Miles away, Seth waited for a response with Agent Saturn at his side. She held her hand on his shoulder to strengthen the mental bond. Seth was certain that his team was actually capable of killing the Teen Titans, but that wasn't his end goal. New Titans would rise and the world would go on as it always had. If the Titans were defeated by themselves, however, and the new evil Titans ravaged the world, then that would be a true accomplishment.

Besides, he didn't want to be over-confident in his team's abilities, so he was always trying to enlist help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next