Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Voting_barThe Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:07 pm

As Will followed Ben to the holding cells with mirror Shadow and Albedo, Ben lead will to them while speaking of Suraya.

"And to think she used to be so....Actually, she's kind of the same from when I remembered her as a kid. Anyway, this is evil and meaner Shadow, I guess, and this is Albdeo. He's not really an evil me, heck, he's not a good anything of me other than having that gorgeous face. But, Albedo is usually one to know what's going on at all times, so if you're going to probe around for information I'd start with him."

As Ben spoke he had a good idea, while at the same time he was checking the restraints to make sure he secured them correctly. He wans't used to this tower's stuff and he knew if Albedo's hand got free or Shadow got any darkness over her, both of them would be royally screwed when they woke up.

"Do you think you could link our minds up while searching through theirs? I'd kind of like to know what's going on myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:49 am

OOC: Okay, getting tired of waiting for Toji to respond. I know it's probably not his fault. I'm assuming that Grace and Toji are able to defeat M-Toji. If this is a problem with Hellbreaker, I can change it later.

BIC: Grace walked towards the med bay and came face to face with Shadow. Grace didn't recognize the girl, and was instantly on the defensive. Forming an ice blade on her right hand, Grace looked at Shadow. "Who are you? You're not one of those mirrors, are you?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ben and Will walk out of the med bay without taking any interest in tracking down this strange girl. Apparently she checked out. Grace knew that it was too late to save herself any embarrassment, but she didn't care. Today had been too strange.

"Do you think there are any more of them?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:00 am

(Np, Grace.You had to. ^_^)

M-Toji Howled in pain as the ice spikes hit him.Turning to the Ice Witch, he growled."Im Sick of you!!Death...Sphere!" A tiny orb, no bigger than a marble, formed at the tip of one of his fingers, then shot toward Grace. Toji was there with a blur, deflecting it with his katana."I wont let you hurt my big sister!!" As the orb shot through the wall and exploded far away, Toji growled,"Lets finish this...Decatui, I unseal you! Help me fight him!Grace, stay out of the way!" As the white rags wrapped around Tojis forearms, drawing blood, he went into Devil Form, but this time it was diffrent. There was a black outline of a star at the center of his forehead, and the Meta-Weapon mark on his shoulder had another one inside it. His aura shredded the stone beneath his feet.M-Toji growled out a laugh.'So be it!" He didnt appear to do anything, but his aura appeared to, a red bonfire of power."Lets do this!" Then started a long fight, even more feirce than the fight between Tojis Avatar and Decatui. When it ended,M-Toji was black dust again, this time Banished for good, and the room was smocking at the walls.Powering down his Devil Form, Toji grinned."I..did it.." Then he fellfoward, injured from the sheer power of his aura.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:41 am

Brianna was still kicking herself as she rushed over to where Toji had fallen over, but her practical side told her to get over it and get her injured teammate to the medical bay. She hauled Toji up and half-dragged, half-carried him after Grace to the little gathering that seemed to be forming outside the med bay. Brianna ignored Grace and Shadow, too intent on getting Toji inside, so she missed their little exchange.

Shadow didn't bother answering Grace's first question, figuring if the ice mage hadn't skewered her with that nasty-looking blade already then she probably had an answer. To her second query she only gave a brief 'I'm going to find out' before walking past and soaring out the nearest window, giving Brianna and Toji a quick glance as she went. She'd had enough of people for the moment. The girl flew up a little, scanning the area around the tower and feeling through the nearby shadows, but she couldn't find anything. Not until she glanced out toward the bay and saw the shimmering golden stream. It would have been beautiful, if not for the lifeless body lying broken on the shore. Shadow swooped down, landing lightly on the sand next to what had been Fenrisúlfr, checking for a pulse and breathing even though it was clearly in vain. She stepped back, her face blank, and gently wrapped a shadow around the body as she prepared to go back to the Tower and break the news. Great. People again.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 am

We will have that answer in a few moments, but it's best to assume yes. Thanks for coming to my rescue, Grace. Second time in a row, heh. Don't take that as me being the damsel in distress though. You too, Ben. Coming to pick me off the park ground and bringing me up here. So far we know there's a mirror of Ben, Shadow, Grace, Toji, and myself. Each of them focused on using the wrath in their abilities. We may have two locked up, so we need to focus on getting the others. The mirror of me is going to be very hard to take down. He's likely going to read your every thought before you make it.

Coming in front of Albedo's cell, Will examines the Ben look a like when his eyes change to a white color and Will enters Albedo's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Grace watched Shadow leave. She could sense power from the girl, but it was a strange form of power. In any case, she was one of the good guys.

Grace joined Will and Ben as they went to interrogate Albedo. She wanted to know what was going on. Who were these people and where had they come from?

After a few quick comments, Will got to work. Grace guessed that he was trying to get inside Albedo's mind. She did not envy him of that job.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:39 am

Toji grinned up at Brianna."Hey, love. T-took care of him for you. He..he wont hurt any of my family ever again....gah..." A small spurt of blood spewed out of his mouth."D-dang. Didnt think that it would be that powerful...." As he clutched at his stomach, he looked at Brianna."You're alright, right? No-one hurt you while I was fighting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:12 pm

As Will entered the recesses of Albedo's mind, he might've been quite surprised Albedo still had the mind set of a Galvan, not a human. Thus where most people's minds might look like a room or a bunch of hallway his was like an entire galaxy nebula. The entire things spinning constantly and circling within the nebula were bright lights that moved back and forwardth, connecting other thoughts to other thoughts and passage ways at light speed. To make matters worse the nebula was huge and Will was at the center of it all. If it were to be explained frankly and genuinely for someone of a lower intelligence, the outskirts of the nebula is what Albedo barely knew, but as he made connections and drew it closer to the middle eventually it would be brought to the middle where Albdeo on the surface could recognize and understand the concept of whatever the thought was. The harder it was to understand the bigger the thought was the and the slower it moved. The smaller the thought, the quicker it zipped around. Most of the masses inside the huge nebula were small white masses with an image in it. This was how Galvan's minds worked, just as how humans breathed involuntarily they're mind constantly shuffled around complex ideas and concepts at a rate that not even a supercomputer could keep up with. One of the simpler ideas in the middle of the nebula were names, faces, simple algebraic equations, while towards the outskirts were things Will would never even dream of ever hoping to think about himself. They were concepts that escaped the mere thought of reality, but Will wasn't here for that...He was here to find out what was going on and just needed to weave through the thoughts near by until he found the one that linked together the chain of events that led to Albedo being here in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 pm

As he has done before, Will looks around the mind of Albedo to begin his search for any thoughts or memories that would tell him about the mirrors. Looking around the galaxy that was Albedo's mind, Will is amazed at how much knowledge Albedo has.

This will take way too long for me to find out about the mirrors by myself. I'll need to find Albedo's consciousness.

Floating in place, Will looks around himself again when he hears Albedo's voice asking why an intruder has come here.

I'm not the one intruding Albedo. You and the mirrors left your universe and barged into mine. Now who was it that brought all of you to this universe? How did you get here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 am

Albedo appeared to Will alright, but not in a human form, instead he was in his his true Galvan form. Also, he was just a giant head floating in the abyss of the nexus along side Psychosis.

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 185px-Shopping_002

"You were foolish to enter the confines of my inner psyche human. Do you not realize that at any moment I could overpower your feeble brain with just a mere tantamount of the knowledge I posses. Some of the things you could see in the recesses of my mind would cause you to go brain dead at the mere utterance of trying to perceive them fully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:34 pm

OOC: Finishing this thread up upon request. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, so please forgive the godmoding.

BIC:
Will was not amused by Albedo's prideful attitude. With a few spells, the telepath was able to shake up the universe that was Albedo's mind. Planets and stars shook and altered their paths. Albedo's giant floating head winced in mental pain.

"I do not have time for your games, Galvan," Will said, creating a small orb of light in his hand. He sent the orb flying off into the universe, on a mission to find the needed information. "If you will not give me the information I seek, then I will take it."

The orb returned and brought with it what Will was seeking. Will looked into the small asteroid which represented the transportation from one universe to another. A man in a plain white mask could be seen. His name was Seth. He had approached the Terror Titans with a machine that allowed them to travel to the prime universe. Seth said that he wanted the Terror Titans to destroy the world and bring it under their own rule.

That was the sum of information Albedo held on the subject. Where the dimensional portal was and how it worked was still a complete mystery to him.

Will left Albedo's mind and told everyone what he had learned. The Titans had an enemy named Seth, who had a lot of resources on his side.

The mirrors of Shadow and Grace, as well as Albedo, were placed in the high security prison Bel Reeve. M-Toji was dead and would never be seen again. M-Will, however, was still on the loose. The Titans did not look forward to the day when they would have to deal with him.

The End!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)   The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror Universe (Terror Titans Vs Teen Titans)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13