Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Voting_barMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Vote_lcapMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Voting_barMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight Melody (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 am

Luna nodded "that's if its still there...the Titans might have come along and moved it away, maybe if we ask a professional we can find out" she pondered.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:33 pm

"Maybe, and if anything I'd like to avoid the Titans.. So who do have in mind for a professional?" Brian said rubbing his chin.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 pm

(Ooc: Bloodveld is sleeping, so pass.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:24 pm

"I know this guy named Terry...he's into science and everything so he might give us some answers, he visits my pond sometimes and I think he gave me his number somewhere in-case I ever needed him...but I don't have a phone or anything" said Luna softly as she tried to remember where she had put the number.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"Hmmm interesting, contact him . maybe we can find out more about our situation." Brian sighed. "We should probably head back, we shouldn't that other guy unsupervised especially in his condition."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 pm

(Ooc: Basically pass until they get back, which sounds like it'll be soon. Until then, Bloodveld is in a half-asleep state, dreaming something about falling through the earth, and pineapples. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter and he won't remember it once he wakes up; so really the fact that I brought it up was totally pointless. But hey, that would make for a boring post. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Luna nodded "I agree, I'm worried about him, he needs urgent medical treatment" she said as she began walking back to her dressing room.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Once Brian got to the room he sat down in the nearest chair and pulled out his phone. Looking at it he saw that he recieved a text. Sighing he closed his phone and began to read a magazine he found lying around.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:48 am

Bloodveld lay on the coats, resting and half asleep, but still under the defects of the poison. He was in a daze, about as relaxed as he could get in his situation, with his hands resting on his body and his head leaned away from the entrance to the dressing room.

Then he heard a noise as someone entered the room. Bloodveld suddenly jumped at the noise. His head suddenly turned toward the entrance and to the two figures that entered; his eyes were wide and he had a brief look of panic on his face. As he jumped he took a sharp breath and had spread his hands out to his sides, propping himself up slightly, ready to try and jump up; although he was really in no condition to do so.

For a brief moment, he had forgotten where he was. All those nights alone in the forest had made him paranoid of even the slightest noise; he wasn't used to being safe. But realizing it was only Brian and Luna that had entered, Bloodveld started to calm down, but slightly shaken from being suddenly startled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Luna jumped back at Bloodveld's reaction to when they walked in, walking over to him and kneeling down "its okay, its just us" she said in a soothing lullaby voice.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Brian continued to read the magazine oblivious to bloodveld's reaction to his enterance... He was use to people cringing at his enterance.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 am

Bloodveld stared into Luna’s deep blue eyes as she knelt down beside him. Her voice was soothing, and she made him feel safe again. He felt calmed and at peace just by her being there; Luna didn’t even need to use her hypnotic power. Bloodveld relaxed; he laid his head back down and looked up at the ceiling, closing his eyes halfway. He looked back at Luna, and for a moment just stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:56 am

Luna smiled at Bloodveld softly and stroked his forehead in a caring manner "its okay...we'll look after you" she said, waiting until she thought that he was asleep again.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 am

((OOC: Skip me Brian is just going to keep reading))
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

Bloodveld slowly turned his head back to the ceiling; her words and voice were strangely comforting. His eyes relaxed and slowly closed as he started to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Melody (Open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next