Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Vote_lcapThe midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Voting_barThe midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Vote_lcapThe midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Voting_barThe midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Empty
PostSubject: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:15 pm

A motorcycle driver stops at a red light. The driver puts her foot on the ground to keep balenced. She wore jeans, her everyday boots and gloves, a black leather jaket, and black sunglasses.

The moon was full and it was rainning but the driver didnt seem to care. The streets seemed lifeless for there was no one out side.

The driver pulled out her drivers lisense and bleww a buble with her pibk bubble gum.

The name on the lisense read Paige Baase. She put her lisesence away smirkin.

" You know getting a drivers lisense and a motorcycle is one of the only good ideas you had... well that and this leather jacket."

Paige said out loud then the voice replyed in herhead.

" Well I do have my moments. Now lets see what this baby can do.

Paige grined reving the bike until the light turned green she the pushed off on her foot driven very fast working her way up to to speed. Paige past a few stores and saw an up coming gun and wepon store and turned the bike making it come to a screeching halt.

" Come on go get something it would be wrong not to if your ever in trouble don't you wana be perpared."

" I dont knooow I promised Zack no more stealing."

" Awww come on it's not stealing its just barrowing without asking then forgeting to return the items."

" Hmmmmm weeelll it would be nice to know I had extra fire power ifnI needed it... ok."

Paige parked the motorcycle and walked inside. Shed loaded her jacket with bullets, put a hunting knife in one boot a pistol in the other the another pistol in her back pocket. She grined as she inspected another hunting knife.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Goba walked around the store, looking for his artistic tools. He called his knives chisels, brushes, and pencils as he would work his victim into a masterpiece. He walked over to one glass box and saw it, a craving knife nicknamed by the owner "Wabbajack". The knife was custom made, giant, and looked as if it was a butcher's cleaver. He opened the case and looked at it in the light, his eyes widened as the gleam. Abog was far away from the knives, looking at the guns. He wasn't interested in them, just bored as he waited for Goba to finish his shopping. Goba had his wings hidden within his red biker's jacket and his horns shrank into his hair. He wore red khaki's and red dress shoes, his normal battle clothing. Abog, however, wore his schools clothing which were finally clean. He was surprised that he could enter into this store but knew that he could use the old, "Goba's my older brother, he's showing me what's what." He had used this before but it was when Goba wanted to enter into a bar, which never worked.

"Hey, you can't touch that."

The store clerk yelled, but grew silent as he saw the wings quickly escape and the horns grow.

"Do you want to repeat that? Or shall you stay silent."

Goba said as he held the blade out towards the store clerk. Abog just rolled his eyes and returned browsing the guns. Goba grabbed the holster for the knife and sheathed it, putting the holster in the back of his pants. Both of them looked over as a bike came screeching to a halt infront of the store. Abog went back to browsing but Goba kept staring at the bike.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Paige started walking out the door as the clerk yelled.

"YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE!!"

Paiges hair suddely turned black and read her eyes turned red and she quickly shot the clerk in the forehead without turning her head or body.

" You see I told you that you don't have to be a good shot when I take over."

Her hair and eyes turned backto normal re holdering the gun.

" Yeah well warn me before you take over next time, it gives me a stomack and head ack when you do it that quickly."

Paige talkes to EP or Evil Paige walking out to her bike and to an advradge person it would look like she was talking to her self.

She ajusted her sun glasses about to hop on her bike then looked at the guys by the store just now realizing they were there.

" The one in the red is kinda cute."

" You just stole stuff and killed a guy and all you say is the guy in the red is cute!?!"

"Awww you can't honestly tell me you dont find one of them remotely cute."

Her eyes flashed red when EP talked and remained normal when Paige talked.

" Ok fine I admit the one thats lookin at the guns is kinda cute."

" Even cuter than Zack?"

Paige started to blush.

"You two timer you."

EP said in a teasing tone.

"Lets just get ow of here already before to cops show."

Paige grabed out her keys taking another look at the two boys inspecting the one bybthe guns more and thought. " I still like Zack more."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Goba grinned as the store clerk fell, the sound of the body hitting the floor like a symphony. He nearly lost it until Abog glared back at Goba. He sighed and knew what his vassal was thinking about, stopping the two before they got away, or the one that was leaving. Goba walked out of the store calmly, his wings spreading, his horns growing fully.

"Stop!"

Abog yelled as he ran towards the motorcycle. Goba had launched himself in front of the vehicle, placing a hand on the windshield. No matter how hard she accelerates, the motorcycle won't budge, his strength preventing them from leaving.

"Come on, Abog, how about we let them go. I like the other's style in that head of hers. And her body's not half bad."

Goba said, his grin widening as he lifted the motorcycle with Paige on it.

"You will come with us and face justice....and I guess your right, Goba, she is cute."

Abog said, mumbling the last part to himself as a deep blush crossed his face. However, he wanted to be with Galaxius, even though that chance is incredibly slim.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Paige and EP had a coversation in her head as she saton the bike.

"Lets kill them both right herr right now!"

"Kill kill shoot shoot is that your answer for everything?"

"What does that have to do with anything.... and did you hear that the hornless one likes you."

Paige's face turned a bright red color as she blushed.

" I bet hes a better kisser than Zaaaaaccck, and you might have a better chance with him too."

Paige acidentaly started to yell.

"I DONT CARE IF HES A BETTER KISSER OR NOW WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

Paige covered her mouth blushing realizing she had yelled out loud.

"AND YOU CALL ME LOUD."

Paiges hair turned black and red as she backfliped off the bike as she shot the to guys landing with her arms straight out. She looked up at them with red eyes smirking.

" I think I'll kill the winged one first."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Abog blushed deeply and blinked slowly as he clearly heard what she had said.

"That was embarrassing."

Goba chuckled as he dropped the motorcycle. When she fired her round, Goba quickly unsheathed his new sword, deflecting the bullets away. Abog ducked and covered his head as the bullets whizzed past his head. He wasn't used to gun fights and hated the loud sound of a gun going off. He looked up as the bullets stopped for a moment.

'Abog, make sure you take cover.'

Abog nodded as Goba sent this message through his mind. He ran back into the store and hid behind the counter, covering his head. Goba breathed in and with one exhale, fire surrounded him until he was consumed in a blaze. A pillar of fire plumed from the blaze, melting the motorcycle in it's path.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm

"OW my ears are ringing how can you stand those gun firing sounds."

" OH SUCK IT UP! just sheild and heal when needed got it!"

" OK OK!"

As her motorcycle melted both EP and Paige had different things in thier head.

" Huh cool trick."

"COOL?!? I we just got that thing."

"It's not like I bouggt it we can steal another."

"YOU STOLE IT!!!! WHEN DID YOU FRICKIN STEAL IT!?!"

" Oh come on you were sleeping and I got borad!"

Paige and EP continued to fight leaving themself defenceless.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Goba raised his eyebrow as the two argued with one another, his blaze slowing lowering. He blinked several times, now confused that the two completely stopped their fighting. He crossed his arms and sighed, waiting for them to finish.

'Abog, these two are exactly like us....'

Goba thought as he breathed in and out, smoke coming out of his nose.

"If your living in one body, atleast you can do is work together. Jeez, I have less trouble with the squirt over there than your situation."

Goba breathed in sharply then out, sending liquid fire towards the two...or one.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 pm

EP and Paige stoped fighting when he talked. Paige delected the liquid with her powers.

" Its my body and she is just the stupid red jewel in my forehead that manifested making the split personality you see to day. Shes the villian not me and Im gonna remove her one day."

" Awww that hurts but you and I both know its impossible to remove me without killing your self. you were dumb enough to not read the fine print so now you gotta deal with me."

" At least when I'm dead I wont have to hear you talk....."

Paige said quietly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!"

" Nows not the time to fight each other. We have to get away without killing got it!"

" How about I meet you half way and keep the one you think is soooo cute alive and kill wing boy over hear."

Paige siverly blushed after what EP said the EP charged at the wingged guy shooting him with the guns.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Goba grinned, seeing as this thing was an entitiy and not some sort of mental disease. That gave him the perfect excuse to test his new ability. He chraged towards her, his wings folding over him, blocking the bullets as they pierced through. He grabbed the girl's wrist and wrapped his other arm around her waist, bringing her up towards him.

"Your a feisty spirit, aren't you. The same curse as Abog over there too. He's stuck with me until he dies and I burn in Hell for all eternity while he rises into the light.

He placed his forehead against her's, fusing into her body in an attempt to fight the more threatening one. Or how he liked to put it, the more fun one. He appeared within her mind, his body naked as he left his cloths behind.

"Now let's fight face to face."

Goba said, charging toward her. Abog looked out of the store, seeing that the battle ceased. He stepped out, looking around as the cops were just arriving. He had a feeling that she wasn't the one causeing the chaos. Abog quickly ran towards her and grabbed her hand.

"We need to leave."

He said, running away from the crime scene. He wasn't like Goba, he didn't want to leave her with that mess. He turned down an alleyway, placing her against the wall and placing his arms over her head, hiding their faces as the cop cars drove by. Abog looked back.

"We're safe, for now..."

He looked down at her and stiffened, stepping back.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 pm

EP grined ready for a close up battle pulling out a knife. Then as Abog grabbed her free hand pulling her to safety her hair and eyes turned back to normal as she drops the knife in the road as they ran. When her put her up aginst the wall her cheeks turned a bright red color blushing at him.

When he backed away her blushing was clearly visable. she held her right arm with her left hand slightly looking down. The rain had brefly stopped during the fight but it was back now and it wasnt a down poor but it was close to it.

" No no it's ok.... Thanks for getting me out of there I'm certain EP wouldn't have stoped the fight on the polices account..... I'm Paige."

She nervisly held her hand out to shake. She then realized EP hadn't once yelled or commented yet what was goin on. Paige didnt really care at the moment but she did wonder a little.

She looked up with a slight smile showing her sharp 4 teeth.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:00 am

Abog blushed lightly as he saw her blush. He staggered forward a bit as he held his hand out in a nervous clutch. He shook her hand and said

"Abog Chjac. And the not so nice one is Goba Chjac, no relation."

He let go of her hand, some of his warmth leaving him, and looked up at the rain.

"It's going to be a bad storm. Do you have a place to stay?"

He asked, hoping that she did. He wasn't going to ask to stay at her place but if that was possible he would be thankful. The fact that it's going to be a brutal storm tonight and his tent wasn't built to withstand such a thing had him nervous that she didn't have a place to stay. He would have to offer his tent in central park. He was also wondering why Goba didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 am

ooc: btw when you had Goba put his fore head aginst EPs and said lets meet face to face did he enter Paige's mind? cause if he did we could have EP and Goba talking to each other.

ic: Paige put her left hand on her right arm again the rain cuased her hair to be soaking and a little shinny.

" I am living at titans tower as a gest I could probibly sneek you in if you need a place to stay. Cause I wouldn't want you to be out in the storm. Its ok if you dont want to come Id understand."

In her head she really wanted him to come to the tower. She wanted to talk to him more he was the first and maby the only guy that was in the same position she was in with EP. Paige stood in the rain waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am

ooc: Yeah he's in Paige's mind

"Really? I have a friend who lives in the Titan's Tower. I don't want to be in this storm when it hits full blown."

Abog said, grabbing her hand again. He blushed lightly. His hair was soaked wet. His jacket had protected him from the rain but he took it off and placed it over her shoulders as to prevent a cold. He grinned and held her hand again.

"Lead the way."

Goba growled as he stood towering over EP, his body fully naked, revealing the scars all over his body.

"Have you ever been through Hell? It's quite awful."

He said, looking down at EP with red eyes, smoke ascending his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am

Paige blushed and smiled she walked over to him and wraped her arms around him.

" Hold on tight ok this is my first time with a passanger."

Paige took flight flying over to the tower holding onto him tightly as she flew.

" Thanksfor the jacket by the way I just hope you wont get a cold."

MEAN WHILE IN EP/PAIGE'S HEAD:

EP looked up also naked she didnt need clothes in Paige's head. This form of EP lookef to be in her twentys. She had red glowing ruins all over her body she looked up at Goba and smirked.

" I'm an evil jewel made by evil sages. I was formed from tourchered souls and the blood of the lost. I was smelted together by the very fires of hell. I hold all the pain, saddness, hatetrid, and evil of all of those souls. Now ask me that question again wing boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)   The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The midnight Villan and the day time Hero (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next