Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barMidnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight Melody (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:30 am

Luna continued to rest "t-thank you...both of you...I'm sorry I was so useless..." she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Brian looked over to the girl and laughed. "Don't be sorry, not everyone can fight a giant jellyfish. Lord knows I can't." Brian continued to trace the stars with hands before continuing. "So who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Bloodveld just lay there; not really able to move or do anything else at the moment except try to cope with the poison that was in his system. He just lay on his stomach, in the sand, and listened.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

"L-Luna Northlight...musical mermaid...at your service, what about you?" asked Luna with a soft chuckle, still laying in the sand as she started to feel better with Brian's blood circulating around her body.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:11 pm

"Call me king, Brian King... the freelancer... you got a problem I solve it for a fee." Brian said sitting up. Sighing he wondered what was going to happen to the jellyfish. Would it be a shame if it came back to life especially since alot of Jellyfish can do that since they have no brain. Brian sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm

/Ah..so she is a mermaid. I guessed that much. Ok...Luna Northlight, Brian King, Luna Northlight, Brian King.../ Bloodveld repeated in his mind; /I think I can remember those.../

At this point Bloodveld tried to see if he could maybe get up. He managed to prop himself up on his elbow, but couldn't really do much more than that. /Well a lot of good that does me.../ he thought, falling back down in the sand again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Luna slowly sat up and looked to the jellyfish "we should get out of here as soon as possible before it revives" she said before slowly trying to get up, falling back against a rock as she tried easing herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

As Brian lifts himself up he moved to pick up the guy who was paralysed on the ground. Sighing Brian looked at the girl. "Do you know anywhere we can go so this guy and you can get some rest you both still look exhaused from fighting the jellyfish."
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:20 pm

/Ya...that might be good./ With a bit of effort Bloodveld looked down at the giant jellyfish. /It sure looks dead to me...I mean, it's not moving./
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Luna nodded "the aquarium where I work at isn't far from here, they gave me a key in-case I ever want to practice or just get away from my pond of a home, we should be able to find someplace comfy there" she said as she started to stagger off the sand and onto the promenade.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Brian followed behind Luna. He had no idea where the aquarium was or what a mermaid was doing on land but he didn't have time for questions. Brian only had time to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:54 pm

/Someplace comfy...sounds pretty good right now; I could use a rest./ Bloodveld thought as (I'm inferring) Brian carried him with his arm over Brian's shoulder. He was able to walk a little but still needed Brian to hold him up and keep him steady. He looked at Brian, wanting to say thanks for the hand; but unable to say anything he just looked back at the ground and continued on with Brian.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Luna led the two to the aquarium, pulling out a key from her bra and unlocking the door, switching the lights on and leading them to her dressing room where she began gathering some soft things for Bloodveld to rest on such as faux fur coats, dressing gowns and other long fluffy things.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:07 pm

When Luna set up the place where she wanted the guy to rest Brian placed him on the soft stuff. Standing awkwardly Brian began to look around... Unfortunately he found nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 pm

The whole situation made Bloodveld feel kind of awkward. Being carried by a person he didn't know, to a place he had never been to before, and considering he wasn't used to being around people; ya...it was weird. The fact that he had been weakened by the poison made him feel vulnerable and kind of helpless, which he didn't really like; but at the same time he felt safe, which was even more strange.

They entered the aquarium, and Bloodveld winced as Luna turned on the lights. /Not something I'm used to; but I guess I'll get over it./ Brian set him down on the pile of coats and stuff, and as he lay there Bloodveld looked over at Luna. /Didn't you get poisoned too?/ he thought; though her symptoms didn't look to quite so bad. He looked over at Brian; /I don't even know if he got stung.../
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Melody (Open)   Midnight Melody (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Melody (Open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next