Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Vote_lcap Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Voting_bar Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
 Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Vote_lcap Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Voting_bar Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 am

Paige walks down the side walk looking at closed store after closed store and stops right in frount of a clothing store and looks through the stores window looking around checking to see if it sold both shoes and backpacks.

"Ok lets see, theres shirts, pants, right over there are the shoes and over there seem to be where the backpacks are. Now to find a way in."

Paige walks to the side of the bilding and stands infront of a large gap between the clothing store and the general store.

"This should be a good spot to get up."

She hops from one wall to another until she reaches the top of the roof and clims up on top of the clothing store and walks over to a skylight and pulls out some tools and begins to unlock the skylight window.

"You know with all the crime that goes on in this city the owners of this store should be smart enough not to have a skylight. It's almost like they are begging to get robbed."

She sucessfully unlocks the window and ties some rope to the window and uses it to slide down into the store and lands on the ground.

"Huh no alarms their sucurity sucks."

She walks over to where the backpacks are looks and grabs a brand new large backpack then walks over to the shoe area. She trys on mutiple black and white flatsole shoes, and multiple black bulky boots taking her time with every pair.

"These seem to be a good fit."

She puts on the new pair of shoes and leaves the old pair on the ground. She walks over to the cash register and uses her tools to pick its lock then open it up and starts pulling out money and putting them into her pocket.

"Wow this is almost too easy I thought this place was suposed to have super heros. Oh well the less super heros the easyer I can get stuff."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:21 pm

"So I've always wondered why it is that people such as yourself feel the need to think out loud. It's always so noisy, and you never know just who's listening." A man's voice issued from behind Paige. It was strangely pitched - an edge of hysteria staining it, as if it's owner were fighting a losing batttle with maddened laughter. "Jak Sage. Psychosis. Stone. Grace Koori. Shadow. Capricious. Kitsune. Ben Tennyson . You say this city has no heroes? I agree. I say this city is full of legends. Legends who have little time for small time thieves such as yourself. I myself am a busy man, but my position puts me in a bit of a fix." The voice paused, then resumed speaking. This time it was off to her left, though there was no sound to infer he had moved, and no gentle woosh accompanied by teleportation or super speed. The man in the shadows was a master of stealth. "You see, I hunt monsters far worse than yourself, and they hunt me. However, if no one takes out the trash every now and again... Well we can't have you becoming a monster, now can we? L.A.W. has no bais, love. L.A.W. will take you just as soon as anyone. And then I'll have a much bigger problem on my hands, assuming you survive the administrations of L.A.W. of course."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

As the voice talks Paige puts her smaller back pack in her larger one then puts the larger one on so it will make it easyer for her to fight. Paige smirks a little as she gets into a defensive stace.

"Well I might think out loud but a least I don't give my position away during a fight."

Paige quickly jumps toward the voice with her foot ectended and hits a hard object but is unable to see what she hit because of the lack of light in the store.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

There is a resounding crash as Paige collides with the shelf the man had been standing behind. There was a sound from the darkness. It started as a low murmer, as if someone were exerting a considerable amount of effort into remaining serious. Then it grew into a chuckle, stifled behind a fist that was raised to hold it back. Then laughter, uproarous and tinged with the same hysteria that had bled through the voice. "Do I really give my position away?" He continued, fighting to speak though waves of laughter. "And besides, if by speaking to you I reveal my posion, how does thinking so loudly not give away yours?" Finally forcing his laughter back under control, the man stepped from the shadows, still giggling slightly. "Charging headlong into combat are we? A little overeager to fight are we? Perhaps we are similar in at least one respect, I can't get enough of combat. It is truely beautiful, wouldn't you say love? Though perhaps you should try to find out just what you're trying to fight, hm?" He was around five foot seven, and he wore ragged jeans, worn combat boots, and a shredded white tee shirt under an open brown leather jacket, tan stripes running from shoulder to wrist. His shirt and jeans were stanied in various places with a rust brown substance that looked an awful lot like dried blood - some stains matching up with various gashes and holes in is clothing, others appearing splattered across him. Curiously, his jacket bore none of the stains or damage the rest of his clothing showed, though it was well worn. His face was tan and sharp, and it may have been handsome if it weren't for the rictus grin that dominated the lower half of it. His hazel eyes seemed to glisten in the dark, filled with amusement and tinged with mania, and his dark brown hair was slicked back against his skull. The stock of a Famas was visible over his shoulder, though there was no strap holding it up. "So then love, you wish to fight me? Do you think you're the one who can kill me? Far more impressive have tried, but perhaps we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Paige turns her face to look at him as she pulls her leg away from the shelf and at the same time looks at him. She puts her fists up ready to fight. Her abnormaly long ears lower so they are sticking out to the sides. Her mouth seems to be grining as one of her four super sharp teeth from the botton left hand coner shows. Her eyes seem to be a dark brown color with a strand of her hair covering one eye. Hair and face seemed dirty like she hadent washd them in a few weeks.

Just like the man in front of her her clothes too looked worn out, dirty, and had a few holes besides her new backpack and pair of shoes that made the rest of her clothes even more dirty and worn out. She hand black fingerless leather gloves on that looked almost new because of how well she treated them they were her favoret gloves after all. Her blue jeans looked wor out and the bottom pair by her feet had holes and looked like they prety much had an entire inch missing from it.

"Huh so you though I was trying to kill you? Nah I know I'm not that strong I was just hoping for a knockout hit or a push back move. I know just a kick alone couldn't kill someone like you, expeshaly if I'm the one doing the kicking."

Her arms looked skiny and weak and that if she would even hit someone with her fists she would probibly only mange to tickle them. Her legs also looks skinny but alot stronger then her arms almost that if she would kick someone she would probibly make more then a dent.

"I don't supose you would let me go with only a warning and let me keep my new stuff would you? Cuase if not I'm ready to leave anyway I just wana know if i will have to fight my way out cuase bealive it or not I'm stronger than I look."

She stairs at him waiting for an answer still in a defensive pose as the red jew on her forhead glows a little as if powering up for a big attack. The red jewel looks shinny, almost pollished and the only thing on her besides her new shoes and back pack that seems clean.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:52 pm

The man chuckled again, though interest seemed to spark within his eyes as the crystal on her forehead began to glow. "If you do not fight to kill, why do you fight? A beaten enemy will simply swear revenge on you. But a dead enemy will simply rot in his grave." The man tilted his head to one side, his grin widening. "You're stronger than you look, eh? Well isn't that the point of being a monster? Us humans have no defence against such powers... Save our madness. You say you're strongr than you look? Well let us test your hidden strength against mine, hm? Let us experiment, let us learn. Let us see what new monster has breached this city, and let us find out if you have what it takes to survive." He cracked his neck and dropped into a defensive stance: knees bent with one arm covering his side and the other bent to cover his chest and face, his entire body perpendicular to hers. "Come then, let us see just how strong you are."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 pm

As narurly ignored him waiting for him to stop talk so they could fight tempted to attack him as he talk multiple times, But only one thing he said reached her abnormaly large ears.

"Let us see what new monster has breached this city"

As the word moster left his mouth Paige's red jewel began to glow brighter and brighter as she remebered all the titmes when the people from where she used to live called her a monster. The jewel glow super bright as her face turned from a confident smirking face to an arngry raged filled face her ears drooped down a little more she closed her eyes and clenched her fists very hard and yelled at the man as if the word monster was a trigger to a gun and her just shot the bullet.

"I'M NOT A MOSTER!!!!!"

As she yelled her fists glowed a bright red as she opened her furious eyes that turned from brown to red. She screams very loud and as she does her four super sharp teeth seem longer and sharper than usual. She flings her fist forward and send a series of bright red bolts of enrgy at the man. The bolts look do strong that if they where to hit him or andything it would siverly injure or destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 pm

The man cackled madly as he dodged. But perhaps "dodged" wasn't quite the right description. More accurately, he fell backwards, alowing the bolts of energy to pass over him and using his momentum to roll to his feet, his Famas held outstreached in one hand. "And so it begins, love." He squeezed the trigger, though he had flipped the switch on his gun, putting it in single fire. The bullet wasn't intended to hit it's target, though it was likely she would think he missed unintentionally. Most people did. He fired slightly high and to the right, aiming to skim just over her shoulder rather than blast through it. Gripping his weapon in both hands, he dropped into a low crouch and began moving steadily forward, alternating fire to her left and right in an effort to put her on the defensive.

ooc: I've a question concerning the bolts: Are they elemental? ie: Do they burn? Or are they simply energy blasts doing physical damage?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm

ooc: They do more of a physical/cuting or slicing damage

Her powers seemed to be more powerful and more focused not that her anger got the better off her. Her the jewel on her forhead has a red arua around it as evry time a bullet comes near her it flings away from her almost like they were being hit away by her powers.

"You really, really shouldnt have call me a monster...." she walks over to him "cause now that you did you made me angry, and quoting from a gaint green hero, You won't like me when I'm angry"

Paige goses into a full on sprint to the man the goes to the ground sliding with her foot first kicking him super hard in the face filging him backwords. Her kick seems to be strong that what it would be if her powers weren't helping the knock back effect. After kicking him she gets up and looks at the man as the jewel glows on her forhead seeming to be the sorce of her foucued powers and the only thing helping her control her un mastered powers.

"You reallt should have just let me go, now I'm gonna bring you to a world of hurt, then I'm gonna leave."

She gets into a defencive stance geting ready for when he gets back up to fight knowing her kick to his face would have only minorly hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:01 pm

The man rose an eyebrow as the bullets were deflected. It seemes he didn't have to miss after all. He did little to stop her as she charged and kicked him in the face, though he didn't really have to. It felt as though she had thrown all of her weight into kicking a steel girder -one that didn't bend under her assualt. Instead of flying back like anyone else should have, this man staggered back a few steps. "Don't call you a monster... But you aren't human. And you invade this city. If not a monster, what are you? We're all monsters, love. Especially the humans like me. Especially the products of L.A.W.." He chuckled, and his grin twitched a bit. Placing the Famas on his back, he dropped back into his combat stance, the rifle simply staying put in defiance of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:13 pm

"Your just like all the rest of them thinking I'm not human and a moster just because I was born with abnormaly long ears sharp teeth and telepathic powers. And I didn't invade the city how could you even call it invade if no one tryed to stop me? The only reason why I steal things is so i can survie in this hatful world. And It's not like I could get a job or go to school no one wants to higher me or enroll me in they school. So don't call me a Moster for stealing things It's not like I killed anyone for anything."

She runs up the the mans and starts to punch him very fast showing she would now want to fight up close than far away. As she punches or at least tries to it slowly becomes clear that she was more mad at the peopke who always judged her for the way she looked and because of her powers. Her punches dont seem as strong as they should be as she rembers her past becoming more sad than angry now.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:29 pm

The man chuckled and stood up straight. Though he made no outward move to stop each punch, his mind raced, and within his head he saw prescisely how he would have countered each blow to deliver a bone shattering one of his own. How he would leave his opponent broken and bleeding like all of the others! He shook his head as she continued to hit him, completely unphased. Now was not the time for such thoughts. As each blow landed, her fists connected with something far harder than flesh, muscle, or bone. "I have no idea how long you aim to continue love, but you'll break your fingers soon." He stared at her for a long moment. "So you think you've had it rough, eh? You think you're the only one no one would hire? The only one no one would help? The only one on the streets? Tell me love, what happened to your parents? Were they murdered in front of you? Did your father have half of his face blown off? Did your mother have her guts blown out of her back? Were you impaled? Did you feel the organs within you shut down as you embraced eternal silence? Tell me love, what makes you differant from any of the others?" There was a maddened tinge to his words as he questioned her, words spewing endlessly. "Tell me what makes you differant! Did they find you? Did L.A.W. take you for their own? You hate what you are, don't you? But why is that? Isit truely because you hate yourself, or because of how others see you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Her punches grow slower and weaker until they came to a complete stop. Her ears drooped as low as they could as she fell to her knees and looked down fighting back tears refusing to let herself cry. The jewel on her forhead's glow disapered and her eyes and teeth returned back to normal.

"Nothing...... nothing makes me any diffrent. For the past 2 years I have been running away not realizing that compared to some people my life was great...... Even with my powers I'm still a weak little kid who is dumb enough to run away from a pretty good life and also dumb enough to think I could win a fight aginst a guy as strong as you. I always hated it when my oppenet started to blert out their entire life story and look at me now, I'm doing the exactly same thing but to a guy who would easyly kill me in an instant."

Paige slowly got back up and walked over to the still standing rope she had used to enter the store with faceing way from the man holding the rope with one hand.

"I'm sorry you life was so bad and I gess mine is great comparded to yours. I gess I should get going theres no way i could ever beat you or aleast give you a good enough blow to send you flighing why I get away, I just hope wone day I will be strong enough to give you a punch hard enough to knock you back a few feet.

The light from the moon shined thew the skylight and showed that her knuckes did begin to bleed from her constant punching. She hezitated before puting her other bleeding hand on the rope to begin to climb hoping the man wouldn't notice she was leaving with her stolen goods.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm

"I am no hero." The man stood as she reached for her rope. "But this city expects me to at least act the part. And in doing so I cannot let you leave with those." He turned to face her. "However I know what it's like to be alone. While I cannot let you take from this city, I can give you a place to rest, at least until you're able to hold your own without resorting to this. And while you're there you can train, and maybe someday fufill your goal." He tilted his head to one side. "What do you choose? To continue as you are, or to have a place to sleep and food to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:41 pm

ooc: i'm back.... odviously

Being about a foot off the ground she drops to the ground with her head still looking down but still in his general drection.

"I've never really been tha socal type or the one to stay in one place for long, but I gess I could stick aroud the city for awhile mabey get my own place to stay. That is if your willing to train me without me living with you."

Her voice almost seemed happy that someone wanted to be by her for once instead of running away. Even if the person was the guy who she just fought and the only injure she was able to cause was to her bleeding knuckles from punching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)    Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight activitys 2 (open for anyone to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next