Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Vote_lcapMidnight Screech (Open to all)  Voting_barMidnight Screech (Open to all)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Vote_lcapMidnight Screech (Open to all)  Voting_barMidnight Screech (Open to all)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight Screech (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Adrian was on the rooftops, watching the dead town. It was night and everything was quiet except a few people running around. She was suited up and ever sense she reunited with Kris she doesn't dress up like him anymore. She watched as a bank robbery took place and simply smirked. When the masked men ran out of the bank she let out a loud screech causing all four men to drop to the ground. Adrian smirked and jumped off the building and landing gracefully. She picked up the four duffle bags and began to carry them off. Most people would think she was the good guy saving the day, but she just needed the money for some more tech.

"Pathetic." Adrian mocked while kicking one guy in the side and laughing afterwards. She got them out of the way, now she has to dodge all the other JumpCity hero's. The thing it, they don't know what they're in for.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 am

Annie was gliding across the buildings, having decided to go for a midnight flight, she usually spent her nights flying, as she had no permanent living places like Nina or Ayumu did, but she'd occasionally visit Ayumu who'd give her some food, but she pretty much was living rough the rest of the time.

She had noticed Adrian out of the corner of her eye and chuckled, the robbers getting robbed? She liked the slight irony of it, she then got back to concentrating on her flying, being a silent and dark shadow against the night sky, only the occasional flap of her wings could be heard, not flying to anywhere in particular, she just wanted to find something to do other than sleep on another hard park bench.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Adrian saw something fly across the sky. Teen Titan? NightHawk? Hero is general? Not good for her in any way. Even if they were bad, they would most likely try to take her hard earned money. She had to take down three people for this! She deserves it! Adrian jumped onto the brick building and let out a 3 second screech that would attract any attention. The building's windows shattered into a billion pieces and Adrian smirked.

Adrian got a close look. Annie, the Half Demon Half Angel, She's heard of her. Interesting character, she'd have fun with this. " Did I get your bloody attention?" Adrian asked with a thick British accent.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Annie quickly turned around and stopped in mid air "look, I don't want to fight you ok? I'm just out for an evening uhh...fly...if you're itching for a fight go find someone else, that money you got is yours, I just want a peaceful night" she said before she quickly swooped away, her wings flapping a little faster, not wanting to be involved with Adrian at all 'pssh what was that?! We could have taken her down! And grabbed the money!' said Ellenia in her head 'no Ellenia! Annie doesn't want to get into any fights! She's tired remember!' said Harmony in her head "please don't fight again you two...I have enough on my hands..." she muttered before checking if Adrian was still following her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Adrian smirked, now if she had water she could get her down faster. She didn't control water so she had to use her powers to take her down. If Adrian wanted to put a name out for herself besides Kristoff, then she was going to have to start off small.

Adrian jumped the buildings and stayed behind Annie, occasionally stumbling. The money bags were in her grasp, she threw them down to pick up speed. " Don't you wanna talk,Demon? or are you too busy trying to act like an innocent angel?" Adrian mocked trying to make her mad. If this wasn't going to get her down, then she was going to have to use force!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"Let me be ok?! I don't think you fully understand the concept of what I am! I have an angelic and a demonic spirit clinging to my human spirit! That's all there is to it!" said Annie as she tried to speed up, starting to go to street level to try gain some kind of distraction with the passing cars.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Adrian smirked. She jumped high in the sky and shot vibration pulses to the passing cars causing them all to clear out of the road and/or flip over. She landed in a roll then hopped back up. " Interesting." Adrian mumbled, pointing her hand at Annie and sending a large pulse towards her, big enough to knock her down if she didn't dodge it in time... (Which was hard to do)

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Annie looked back and tried to fly as fast as she could, but it just wasn't enough as she tumbled to the ground "fine, if its a fight you want, its a fight you'll get" she said as she stood up and took her sun staff and demon trident from her back, glaring at Adrian, prepared to let Ellenia posses her if the fight got tough.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Adrian smirked. " I do want a fight. Thank you for bloody caring!" Adrian mocked while bending down and touching the ground. She was on the ground, there was no way Annie could beat her this way, She has the higher ground... on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Annie raised an eyebrow at Adrian, thinking she'd use the ground to her advantage somehow and so Annie morphed her wings into smaller ones and started to hover above the ground, trying to avoid any attack from the ground "why? You angry at someone? Angry at the world? Angry...in general?" she asked curiously as she got ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Adrian chuckled. " Angry at the bloody world? No, I just simply take out the weak, and guess what! Your on the list!" Adrian mocked standing up, obviously this girl didn't know who she was messing with, trying to avoid ground attacks? What did she think she was, a ground hog. Adrian smirked then let out a small screech, enough to make someone stop and close there ears.

She then used a vibration pulse to put a hole in the ground the another one to send a wave of concrete towards her. Adrian's powers were based off vibrations, she could do so much with them!

OOC:(The concrete was pushed by the vibration pulse through the ground. It's basically a wave of concrete at least ten feet tall.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 am

Annie winced a little at the screech "jeez calm the heck down will you" she said before seeing the huge slab of concrete, sending a flurry of big dark energy balls that started to dent the concrete and crack it, at the very least it was decreasing the pain on impact by slowing it down "weak? You think I'm weak that I live day in, day out with no home? You think I'm weak because I have to defend myself at night? I haven't had a decent night's sleep in a very...very...very long time, and yet here I am, you know nothing of me if you think me so weak" she said angrily and coldly, her sky blue eye starting to flicker to an ash grey eye to match her other one.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:29 am

Adrian smirked, this is just what she hoped for. "Actually, I do know who you are.I know what you can and can't do." Adrian said with a smirk. " Poor baby, you hadn't had sleep in a long time. Boo hoo! I don't sleep! But maybe when your an adult you'll understand that!" Adrian yelled with a thick British accent.

She sent another pulse of vibrations under Annie's feet causing the concrete under her to crumbling into hundreds of pieces. She knew this girl was strong and what she could do, but she also knew her weaknesses. She just needed to make her mad to finish her mission.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:43 am

"Fine, but you forced me to do this" said Annie before she allowed Ellenia to possess her, her angelic wing becoming demonic, sky blue eye becoming ash grey, white half of dress and ribbons becoming black before she suddenly rushed to Adrian and pinned her to the floor, the trident pinning down Adrian's head between the gaps and a heavy foot on Adrian's chest "pitiful, you meta humans, give me an excuse why I shouldn't summon Lucifer's hand right now to drag you to the depths of Hell" said Ellenia in a harsh voice as she smirked before she grew her nails long into claws and trailed them down Adrian's neck to above her heart "oh, and make any sudden moves you angry vibrator, and you know what'll happen" she said before she chuckled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 am

Adrian smiled, Annie was strong, and Adrian knew it. Everything was going as planned, and once she goes back to regular human form she'll realize what a monster she really is. Tormenting people is much easier, if you have practice. "There's no point in sending me to Hell. I've been there and back, twice." Adrian implied as being truly evil sometimes.

She didn't move for a split second then smirked. She pushed her hands on Annie's collar bones and sent five pulse of vibrations which were strong enough to send her backwards. "Stupid Meta? Stupid Meta! I'm not a bloody Meta!!" Adrian yelled letting off at 5 second screech which if she didn't plug her ears they'd bleed. Glass broke, car alarms went off, and street lights flickered, it was chaos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Screech (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next