Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Causper
Causper

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Versailles wiggled her nose a little when Ali touched it, swallowing the last of her tea so she could put the cup down on the side table. The fox-girl turned and wrapped her arms around Ali's waist, holding him close.

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed. No one has ever tried to attack me at home before but it wouldn't hurt to keep you around. Just in case right?"

Versailles looked up at Ali with a slight pout, round eyes almost beggong him to stay. She held that gaze for a moment before giggling and nuzzling her nose into his neck.

"You have an adorably awkward way of asking to stay over."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Ali grins at the nose wiggle,humming happily as she holds him close. Nodding as she says he could stay, he chuckles at the begging face."Well then,with puppy eyes that adorably powerful how can I refuse?" The thief takes in a breath as she nuzzles into his neck, laughing slightly."Y-yeah, guess so.Well, just let me call my 2nd and let her know I'll show up in the morning." He reaches between them, unzipping his coat,which was currently on her, and reaches in with a playful wink.....to retrieve his phone from a hidden pocket, though he paused to give her side a quick tickle.Drawing it back out, Ali wraps his free arm around her, drawing her closer, and calls Yani,cautiously raising the phone to his ear.Grinning wryly at the angered voice coming through, he answers."Hey...hey, I'm Aight, just hanging out at a place...Yes, it's a girl...N-no, I did not 'get lucky!!!'........Er, I mean......I saved her from a bad situation, and im staying over to make sure to humble the idiots if they track her down,aight? Yes, I'll behave myself," A wink at Versa," OK,OK, see you in the morning. Yes,yes, I'll bring in the payment from today's job, so goodnight." He exits the call,putting the phone done with a huff and picking up his cup,draining it and letting his head flop back.Glancing at her, he lazily grins."There's that settled."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Versailles wriggled a little when he tickled her, sliding down his chest till her head was in his lap. She watched drowsily as Ali spoke with his friend, covering another yawn. Versailles giggled a little at the 'getting lucky' comment, then rolled onto her side. By the time Ali was finished the call she was already asleep.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Ali blinks,examining her. Huh....patting her head gently,the thief smiles.Heh.....sleepy head....Well,they'd both had quite a day today,so he guessed it was to be expected.....Leaning back fully, Ali adjusts himself till he's comfortable,yawning. Bed time....Taking off his goggles,he drifts off to sleep,arm covering her protectively.

End!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7