Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:44 am

Ali blinks.Woah....she was.....terrified!!!!!!!The young thief puts the knife back in his pocket, raising his hands slowly."OK....Ok, its gone. Its put up, ok? I'm sorry." He looks at her in concern"Sorry, Versa. Didn't mean to terrify you....I'll pawn it and give you the money, so you won't have to see it again....Are you gonna be OK?"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:17 am

Versailles nodded, arms wrapped around her torso. She was still shaking when she finally spoke up agian.

"Y-yeah, i'm fine... I'm sorry. Blades just bring up... a lot of bad memories. Guess I'm not just an average damsel in distress, huh..? This... happens too often to just be random.. there's no reason why it wouldn't be though..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Ali raises a brow, stepping forward carefully." Ey......" Giving her enough time to pull away if she wished, he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a reassuring hug."Ey....no worries.... You don't have to worry about what ever went down...And you dont have to worry about the stuff you're going through now. I know we just met, but i got your back, aight?"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:14 am

Versailles blinked as Ali stepped closer to her, shrinking back a little but not objecting. His arms wrapped around her and she slowly relaxed, leaning her weight against his chest.

"You're so warm... Ali, I'm sorry to bother you so much, I'm probably just paranoid. I'm sure you have more than just me to worry about already."

Versailles wrapped her arms around Ali to hug him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder with a barely audible sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:42 am

Ali blinks as she leans against him, hugging him back tightly.Huh? This.....this felt....this was...nice.....His lips lift in a sincere smile instead of the reckless grin he usually wore."Glad I can be your heater...No worries, Versailles. Paranoia or not, it would be cold of me to not make sure you're safe...Besides, what kind of prince doesn't look out for a fair damsel, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Versailles shoulders shook lightly with laughter, the girl hugging him tighter forva breif moment. She nuzzled into the hollow between his neck and shoulder, slightly tickling his ear with the fur on her fox ears.

"Am I really so fair a damsel that you would put yourself in harms way for me?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Ali grins as he feels her laughing,giving a brief, happy hum as she hugs him tighter and nuzzles into him, twitching as he's tickled.At the question, he nods, answering sincerely."Yeah....yeah you are...." A playful,mischievous tone enters his voice."Besides, with all the crazy stuff I do, helping out such a foxy lady isn't too much a stretch."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Versailles blushed, the red colouring hidden by Ali's shoulder.

"Th-thanks Ali. For every thing."

When Versailles felt the blush fade she pulled away slightly so she could see his face.

"That being said... I think I owe you a token of grattitude. That's usually how the english stories go, yeah? Close your eyes, Ali."

When Ali closed his eyes Versailles leaned in, her nose ever-so-slightly brushing his. She hovered there for a heartbeat before gently pressing her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Ali grins."No worries.I'm happy to help." Blinking as she pulls away, the thief furrows his brow curiously at her request, but does so. Huh...what was she going to give him? Maybe her num-Eh?! Feeling the nose touch, he twitches slightly in surprise, eyes flying open wide as she kisses him. Blinking, Ali shuts them again, gently returning it.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Versailles was ready to pull back when she noticed Ali's suprise, but happily remained where she was as he returned the kiss instead. The fox-girl leaned against him and hugged him close, pulling away only when she needed to breathe. She grinned at him, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach.

"That works, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Ali hums happily as she leans against him and hugging him close as the kiss continues. Too bad it had to end, though thankfully that's only when she had to breath.Grinning right back at he disregards his pounding heart he laughs slightly, arms wrapped loosely around her waist." Yeah...Yeah it does..."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Versailles giggled and rested her head against Ali's chest as if listening to his heart.

"Good... that was actually one of the best kisses i've ever experienced actually."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Ali grins, resting his chin on her head as she lays it on his chest, and gently drawing her closer."Heh....glad you enjoyed it...same here, definately."He had to admit....He was pretty lucky he'd met her....Hopefully they'd continue getting to know each other. That'd be nice,definitely.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 12:28 am

Versailles allowed herself to bask in the warmth and strong rhythm of his heart beat. How long had it been since Versailles had truly let herself relax around someone like this..? Probably not since before Arc found a lover. A long time ago it seemed. She wondered how long this one would last... hopefully forever, Versailles mused as she tilted her head up to gaze up at Ali.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:40 am

Smiling as she stays in his arms, the thief relaxed. Ok.... So this was what it felt like to have a girlfreind...Woah, too quick, bud. Just give it more time. You guys just meet, after all. Blinking as Versa looks up at him, Ali grins, leaning his head to give her a eskimo kiss. "So....what should we do now, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next