Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Causper
Causper

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 am

Versailles cheeks reddened slightly, not very noticeably, as she scratched at the base of one of her fox ears.

"It was actually kinda awkward... grew back though. Not as long as it used to be just yet but I kind of like this length. And... yes. Or at least, that school was. Hated the uniforms, and all the other girls were just prissy little toddlers with tiaras really. There were a few that seriously still lay down on the floor and started crying and hitting things when they were told no."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 am

Ali snorts. Heh, he figured it would be awkward..Yuo know, considering that the haircut had been done with flame.At the description of the school and the other girls, he snrks,ntgen begins laughing."Hahahaha, r-really?! O-oh god....D-dont think I'd b-be able to remain u-u-unpummeled there, hahaha!!!!Man....t-they sound very t-troublesome!!! Hahaha!! No wonder you ran away. If I'd have to deal with that nonsense I would've too."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Versailles's ears flicked and she swatted him lightly.

"It wasn't a normal school you know. Besides, it was an all girl's school, you would've been sent to juvie within the hour. Despite all I had to put up with... at least they took care of me. Got me back on my feet after..."

Versailles' voice trailed off.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. Tell me about your life."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Ali grins as she swats him, and he makes a dramatic 'I'm wounded!!!' face, then his mischeifious eyes gleam at her, eyebrows waggling furiously as he winks." Juvie would've been worth it if you were there...Besides, they ain't built a juvie that can hold me." The thief had noticed how she had trailed off, but having already resolved to not pry, merely grins and nudging her playfully."Me? Eh, not much to tell. No blood parents, found by a old thief and his gang in some sort of escape pod.They raised me, taught me their stuff and how to survive on the streets. Heh.....the trouble I got into....Eventually, shortly before the first war, I made my own crew. We did what any good thief and filcher does, but that changed when the war happened.We saw the need to help, and became Recoverers, instead of takers.After living through two wars, we've settled into a business of delivering and taking back things unfairly took."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Versailles smiled softly and bumped Ali with her shoulder. It was nice to have someone similar to Arc here, even if they weren't gay.

"An inspiring tale... maybe you should write a book about it~ speaking of stories though, would you mind telling me about the wars? I'd never even heard of them till after I got here."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Ali laughs slightly."Maybe I will, at that...If I'm lucky, I'll get some caching...Eh,one day..."Then she asks about the wars. Steoing adound another nurse, he guides her to an elevator., scratching the back of his neck as he stands beside her."Wars eh? Heh...Aight, though I don't know much. Too busy trying to have my crew and me survive to find out the whats... First one is the zydon war. Buncha aliens came,and hassled the city for I forget what. That was a rough time....Never less, we got through it.2 one is the Russian War. This ones a little more clear. They say all the metas we had, and wanted some kind of list. Getting the refusal,they started a war, attacking the city,over and over again....Eventually, some of the newer tIran's showed them what's what, and we got a truce.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:43 am

Versailles looked a little distressed, concern and a little bit of fear displayed on her face. She hugged Ali's arm a bit tighter when he finished his story.

"Mon dieu... they'll tear the earth in two some day. Too reckless... the planet isn't meant to sustain combat like that." The fox-girl paused for a moment. "Thank you Ali. I had been thinking about looking into the city's past but now I'm thinking that's a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:55 am

Ali blinks. She seemed upset...."Ey, no worries.....And yeah, we've had it rough.....But,you know, this city doesn't just have a history of violence, though I admit there's been quite the amount of battles...." OK,new subject....Aaaah, idea."So, Versailles, I've a question....What fine establishment did you get that from? Or am I lucky enough that a beauty like you wears that as casual clothing?" His eyebrows waggle furiously.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Versailles smiled cheerfully at Ali's smooth subject change. He was catching on quickly to the subtle things she said. Maybe they'd keep in touch after this.

"I work in a café, I was just returning home when, well... y'know. It's a new place, opened today, called Chateau des Jeux"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 8:26 pm

Ali grins at the her response as the elevator opens and they begin heading to the exit." So, a cafe,eh? And that's your uniform?Think I just found a new favorite place to stuff my face, and,ahem, rest my eyes." He grins teasingly at her, winking. Then a lightbulb seems to go off."I recognize that name.....Oh!!! That's right across the street from Nina's shop!!!Sweet,how fortunate!!"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Versailles giggled and elbowed his side.

"Don't rest them too long Ali, you might lose the ability to~. And yeah, that's what I heard. Nina was helping at the café today, and a number of people confused me for her if they couldn't see my face. It was a little awkward, usually the ears are what make me stand out."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Ali rubs his side, grinning."Awwwww, but it's so much fun! And very educational." He nods, a very much exaggerated look of innocence written on the rogue's face."And yeah, I can see that....I'm not surprised,really. She's beautiful, you're beautiful...." His brows waggle, and he winks as they approach the exit."By the way, Versa, are you a kitsune like her?"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Versailles blushed, looking away from Ali's wiggling eyebrows as they left the clinic. That was a bit much. Had anyone ever flirted so smoothly like that before? She doubted it. Occasionaly Arc would, but Arc was... well, Arc. But could he be trusted as much as Arc? He wouldn't be the first to try to woo her into bed. He has getting rather close, rather fast... no. No. It was just her fears getting the best of her agian. Ali wasn't like that.
Versailles covered her discomfort with a small twitch of her ears and a sorrowful gaze at the stars.

"N-no, I'm not. It's... a long story... how I got the tail and ears I mean... one that I'll probably end up explaining later anyways, with the rate you're gaining trust."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 1:40 am

Ali blinks. Was he going too far with it? Wasn't like he was one of those bed and leave jerks...He didn't want to come on too strong or anything.At her response he nods, giving her a reassuring nudge."No worries, you can talk about it when you feel like it,Aight?Oh yeah!!!!" He pauses,reaching into his cargo pocket and drawing out the knife he yoinked from the scum."Stash this where you can grab it,k? Don't wanna leave ya completely defenseless while we walk. And even if you don't wanna keep it you could pawn it or something. Least he could do to pay you back."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:43 am

Versailles was about to relax and smile agian when Ali pulled out the knife one of the men had been using. Immediately, she pulled away and pressed up against the wall of the nearest building, her fox ears twisted flat against her head and tail fluffed up like a bottle brush. The only way to describe her reaction was pure terror.

"N-no. No. No. I-I can't. Y-you keep it. Th-think of it as a reward or s-something. J-just please, keep it away from me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next