Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Vote_lcapSo Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Voting_barSo Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Vote_rcap 
Moon
So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Vote_lcapSo Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Voting_barSo Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Empty
PostSubject: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 2:58 am

This was the very first solo mission for Sage and Lightning Wolf. And as the first mission it was a critical one that couldn't be avoided. The two Titans found themselves at the Jump City Police Station where they were obtaining a very special item, crucial to their missions success....

"And we got it signed off on, Lightning Wolf," JaK said as the duo descended the steps from the station entrance. JaK held up the piece of parchment to the street light and smirked before handing it to his junior. "We got an official permit, the New Teen Titans are officially licensed heroes of Jump City. I'm honestly surprised they went for it." JaK said as he put his hands in his pockets and stepped onto the street. It was early morning in Jump City - bright and early in fact, the sun wasn't even all the way up.

The Titans were working fast to collect anything and everything to legitimize the new team. Beyond kicking bad guy butt, giving perfectly timed catch phrases, and saving pedestrians from certain death  somehow mere moments after accidents occur. Heroes also needed to handle public relations, build a strong relationship with local law enforcement, and make sure that they were up-to-date on all laws, paperwork, and zoning guidelines. That's the part they don't show you in the TV show.

But either way their part was all over with now. Hopefully Misty wasn't having a hard time getting the weapons permit (via a practical application presentation), Suzu was taking on procuring international visas for the team, and Rico was busy updating all the files, data, and records in the tower, etc. Needless to say it was a pretty busy time for the young heroes right now and everyone needed to work as a team to get all the small details done so they could do their job's seemlessly.

Sage had chosen to take his youngest teammate on his mission because out of a team filled with nearly all women, JaK and Taz were the boys of the crew and JaK felt it important to build strong bond with his new comrade. On the first day Taz had been a bit shy but JaK had no doubt that he was definitely going to need the runt in many life or death situations in the near future, and most of all, that he could trust him. "Think that's the first time I've been inside a police station without being cuffed," JaK said as he pondered his past.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Taz walked down the steps with his fellow Titan, humming happily. The mission to retrieve the permit had been successful, and they could now act as official Titans. Not too bad a mission at all. As Jak spoke to him, he glanced up and gave a nod, grinning. They certainly did!

He accepted the parchment with a happy, bouncing step off of the last stair. As he mimicked the older boy's holding the permit up to take a better look, he gave a playful spin, (humming a 'item get' theme from one of Mom's old games) before carefully stashing the important document away.  

Nodding at JaK's second statement, he gave a thoughtful hum at the last, considering it for a few seconds before shrugging and smiling. "You all are..." He pauses for a second, as if trying to find the right word, then continues with a nod, "Awesome." That was reason enough, he figured. The young Titan bet the guardians of this city could tell that his teammates were truly willing, and certainly capable, of helping defend it.

That said, it'd been hard work for the team, trying to make themselves properly legitimate as far as the local heroing laws go. Granted, he himself wasn't overly useful as far as actual paperwork went, but he'd been doing his best. The youngest Titan didn't mind running errands or fetching/transporting this paper or that document, as well as  various other things, and he'd been making sure to be use in the kitchen. Taz had also been doing his best to be nice and polite for all the folks they'd had to meet, including the officers in the very building they'd just left.

Though he'd definitely been hesitant and shy the first day he'd met his new team, working together with all of them on this had allowed him to open up some. If he was honest, it was nice to not be alone anymore. And, he had to admit, being invited on a mission had been nice. Maybe he'd be able to get to know the older boy some more. Hearing JaK muse on this being the first time in a Police Station without being cuffed, Taz blinked and tilted his head with a chirping, curious hum. The small Titan's brows furrowed slightly in concern for Jak as he glanced up at Jim questioningly.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 12:49 pm

"Awesome you say," Suddenly a man in a black top hat appeared out of thin air standing a top a light post. "Well that remains to be seen."

JaK poised an eyebrow, surely just as confused a Taz. "Ok, I'll bite who are you dude?"

Spoiler:

"You may call me Mr. Wednesday. I am a.....Representative you might say, of the H.I.V.E." The man removed his top hat and took a bow to reveal he was a tall, slender, green eyed African American male with expensive taste in clothing and a slick perm. JaK would say his clothes alone looked as if they cost a grand total of 5k.

"The what now?" JaK said with his hands on his hips.

"Oh I do fear that you are inept my boy, I obviously have caught this new set of Titans just as you are beginning to form your little nest." Mr. Wednesday pretended to cry into his palm. "This a good day indeed, to catch your opponent so inexperienced...and then crush them beneath your heel. Luck seems to be on my side."

"I dunno what you're on about buddy, but your pissing me off, and I think you just insulted and threatened us at the same time." JaK nudged Taz. "Also, that may be true...but if were quoting the Art of War, he who strikes first is usually the winner." That was Taz's signal.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 12:27 am

Taz gave a start as a man's voice spoke up above them. Glancing upward, he blinked at seeing a finely dressed man somehow balancing atop of a street light. Tilting his head in confusion, the younger boy then glanced up at JaK, eyebrow quirking slightly. Stepping back slightly, he let the older Titan talk to their strange guest.

Listening to the other two speak, he gave a hesitant, polite wave as Mr. Wednesday greeted them, though his head tilted slightly as the man said that he was a representative of the H.I.V.E. What sort of group was that? Perhaps other heroes? As Mr. Wednesday called his teammate inept, Taz's eyes widen before he crosses his arms. Now that was just rude...As he sarcastically cried into his palm before seeming to threaten them, the youngest male's eyes narrow, and sparks crackled down his arms.

He tenses, knees bending just a pinch, as Jak nudges him, and when the older Titan gives his signal the boy bursts forward. There wasn't enough time to really run, but he was still able to build up enough momentum to fling himself up at the man by using a nearby bench as a jump-pad. Twisting in midair, he tries to hit Mr. Wednesday with a spin kick, sparks trailing after the foot's path.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 1:09 am

Mr. Wednesday only moved his head and smiled as the boy stead fast approached him. Then just as Taz performed the spin kick Mr. Wednesday disappeared!

JaK and Taz probably both were a bit shocked by this but JaK most of all because a moment after the enemy had disappeared he felt a finger tap his shoulder. JaK's eyes widened as the shock gripped his bones and he looked over his shoulder to see Mr. Wednesday lighting up a cigarette. "You children, so eager to brawl with a threat you barely comprehend. Very green, dare say I am not impressed with your tactics so far."

"Yeah?" JaK spun to backfist the gentlemen, who again disappeared without a trace. Was he teleporting or was he never even really there? "Well no one asked you!" JaK looked around frantically to see where he had gone now.

Meanwhile, Mr. Wednesday was calmly walking down the street, puffing the cigarette he had lit with the pure gold lighter still in his hand. The villain looked back towards the two from over his shoulder. "I'm not the kind too fight, never had the stomach for it mind you. However, for research purposes I would like to draw out the full extent of your current abilities. Which brings me to why I was here in the first place." Mr Wednesday pulled a rather large and expensive and comprehensive lock out of his coat pocket and showed it off to them. "This is what was holding together a maximum security holding cell, with power dampeners, which contained of one of my compatriots within that dirty - and rather overall poorly conditioned - prison cell in Jump City Police Headquarters."

JaK realized what he had done and sunk his shoulders. "Oh no..."

"In fact, I believed the conditions there to be so bad that my contact should be released just a smidge early before his next hearing, I do hope you understand my boys." Mr. Wednesday closed his lighter and smirked maniacally. A giant explosion occurred moments later. The entire sidewall of the Jump City Police Department had been blown out causing alarms to blare and people to scream as a large shadow loomed from within the smoke. "He hasn't seen the light of day in quite some time I might add and needs to stretch his legs," Mr. Wednesday said as the hulking figure of a man jumped out of the broken down walls and landed on the street then stood straight up at over 8 feet tall. "Mammoth, these are the new Teen Titan boys. You may play with them a while but then well need you back at H.I.V.E. Headquarters, and not a minute late."

So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) MammothJump

JaK stood within Mammoth's shadow, peering up at the behemoth of a grown man. "Titans?" Mammoth said and immediately began to growl as he eyed both JaK and Taz.

"Have fun boys... Well meet again Teen Titans, or maybe we wont." Mr. Wednesday disappeared leaving Lightning Wolf and Sage to deal with the escaped convict.

"Mammoth hates the Teen Titans! And this time it's you guys who's gonna be on ice." Mammoth said as he raised his fists to double axe handle smash JaK from overhead.

"^#%$& me, dude, it was supposed to be an easy first mission." JaK said as he gritted his teeth and took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 2:25 am

What day was it again? Wasn't it a Tuesday? It's a Tuesday right? A familiar figure from the streets of steel city was stalking, surprisingly or not, the downtown region of Jump city. Was supposed to do something today. Facilitate relations with a few of the gangs here? No... Rob a bank? Nnnno? Steal some Bourgie prick's gold statue? Mmmmaybe. She mused over the various potential ne'er-do-well things she could have gotten up to, or should get up to. Maybe she was procrastinating and it was just... so technical and monotonous. Boring, in other words.

Maybe she was just bored. Maybe all those things didn't interest her, or have just quite enough risk to be of an interest. So she meandered, stinking up the streets of jump with the odorous stench of the dankest bud. Had to make the best of a relatively bad situation, and just chill out for a little bit. Whatever it was would come back, if she just stopped thinking about it. She wasn't always an eleven out of ten on the crazy scale. She could do... chill.

But she hated coming out of it. Had to readjust and all that junk. Makes her a mite bit more ornery than the norm. And then she saw Jak. Blinked a few times, wondered where she'd seen him before. What day, when and where. "Oh! Hey! It's you, the tourist kid!" Before moseying on over with a bit of a relaxed hop in her step, same friendly grin on her face. "Fancy running into you out here." She'd stepped right in between Mammoth and Jak, pipe in one hand and the cloying stench of her particular brand of weed wafting off her like an odorous cloak. "Well, this certainly confirms the tourism theory. You a jump city local?" Then she stopped, looked behind her and up at the big guy. "Oh, who's this brick shithouse of a brobdingnagian man?"

Then down at her pipe. Then back up to him. Then back to it again. "Huh. Should have brought some concentrates. Wanna puff?" Before offering the pipe up to him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 12:56 am

Taz's eyes widened as Mr. Wednesday smiled before abruptly disappearing, leaving the young Titan's attack to whiff through where he had been. A small chibi figure of Taz flailed before gripping onto the light post. As he reverted back to normal he glanced around for the threat, raising a hand crackling with electricity.

Noticing Mr. Wednesdya appear behind JaK, he pointed the crackling limb, only to hesitate with a frusterated huff. He didn't want to tag JaK...Taz's eyes widened as the mysterious man disappeared again, only to reappear down the street. The boy raised his hand again, scowling, only to blink and lower his hand as Mr. Wednesday resumed speaking. He...didn't want to fight them? But what did he mean, research? The young Titan soon gets his answer, and he doesn't like it.

As the lock is revealed, Taz tilts his head, only to come to the same realization as JaK, and he gulped, brows furrowing. He'd...released a crook? Well, surely they could handle one. And maybe get him into a nicer cell... Then said the wall of the precinct is blown open, and the escaped prisoner reveals himself. Taz stares at Mammoth with wide eyes, but gives a fanged and defiant (if slightly hesitant) snarl back at the giant man when he growls at them. As Mammoth raises his arms, Taz's eyes widen. "SAGE!" He raises his own limbs, electricity flowing and gathering into a thick, flowing rope between his hands. That blow would badly wound even JaK. He had to hit the criminal as hard as he could! Hopefully this'd work...!

Then another face shows itself. As an...armored?...woman shows herself, he blinks. The boy then tilts his head, electricity dying down, as she offers some sort of object to Mammoth. That couldn't possibly work on calming him down...could it?
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:39 pm

This, this was familiar; the danger, the streets, the force coming at JaK that he was powerless to stop. This was what he was familiar with. Things almost moved in slow motion for him as he took in the realization that if something wasn't done he would probably die. Something turned within his mind, a wheel of sorts, which confirmed the life or death situation and that he needed to live. Not fighting to be a hero but instead fighting to put down a threat that could end his life and others. Let's do it then! Is all he would think as Sage prepared to respond. Then his epic moment was....kinda.. ruined....

It was the robo-chick from Steel City, and not the cop one, the other one - that vigilante one. Not to say JaK wasn't also a vigilante of sorts too, but she wasn't the kind to help from what he had seen, more so just brawl. In fact she wasn't here to help --- Was that a pipe?

Mammoth stared at her just as bewildered as Taz and JaK were. JaK went to speak but was cut off by the meta-human oaf. "Mammoth ain't taking nothing from one of you Titans!" Mammoth slammed down that double axe-handle he had prepared for JaK overhead but instead after his brief pause he dropped it down full-speed-ahead onto the newcomer's position without a second thought. "Except your lives..."

"NO!!!"
JaK yelled out but it was too late. Had Mammoth killed her!?  JaK wouldn't know because the force of the blow itself kicked up pavement, dust, and other such debris.  All JaK could do was backflip out of the way of the debris to avoid getting struck. He landed in a knelt position and looked back at the scene as the dust settled then called out to Taz, "Lightning Wolf, can you help her while I go shopping for a second?!" JaK looked towards the store one door over from him and saw it was an outdoor camping equipment and fishing gear establishment. It said closed but this was an emergency and JaK saw something in the window that should help him hunt the rare exotic super-villain that they had come across.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 pm

"Oh, so you don't want a toke then?" The woman replied with a blink, looking from mammoth to her pipe again. "And I'm not a titan! Huh? The sun set already?" Oh wait, that's why it got dark. He was trying to crush her like a bug. The cyborg woman watched the hands arc over and down as she, in turn, threw her arms up in an overhead cross guard. She could feel the ground crater underneath her feet, felt the weight and strength. Knew it was a dangerous situation and so, she did the only healthy thing she could think of amid the dust and debris kicked up from the mother of all hammer blows.

She laughed. It was a raucously chaotic noise, a throaty tittering even as she looked up at the silhouette of Mammoth through the debris. "He-haha-heeh. Y'know, if I was a normal person that would have been pretty bad." Panzer brought her hands down as she hopped back out of the crater, giving each shoulder a customary roll. Before bringing up her pipe and giving the longest pause as she stared at the pancaked bowl and nearly went from laughter to this breathless, little, "no."

"No, no no no no. N-hoho-oo." She almost sounded hurt, or upset, as she cradled the now useless paraphenalia in her hand. "...That was my favorite pipe. You. Broke. My. Fuckin. Pipe." She'd bury it later with full honors, but now?

Now was not the time for calm and chill. As the woman's brow twitched and a contemptuous sneer curled it's way onto her lip. "That. You have no idea how much that annoys me. So, I think someone needs to spend their remaining free time in the ICU." Before bounding forward like a jackrabbit, right back up at Mammoth. Too tall to effectively punch in the face. Had to get him down to size first as the steel city cyborg brought her fists up to the front of her face, got herself into a boxing stance and stepped in close to Mammoth.

Then she pivoted back onto her left foot and snapped a shovel-hook off, the black limb arching at a forty-five degree angle towards mammoth's liver with no sign of holding herself back. "So c'mon shit-brick, I'm gonna show you how we do it in steel city."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 4:06 pm

Taz's eyes widen as Mammoth rejected the offered gift, deciding to drop the hammer bow on the stranger instead. As a plume of dust and debris shot up, Taz cried out and echoed JaK's desperate cry. As the lightpole he was perched on shook from the impact, he braced himself and stared with worried eyes as the dust settles. She was ok, right?! She had to be!

A raucous laugh rang out, causing his eyes to widen,  and the stranger was revealed to be ok. The young Titan gave a relieved grin, and looked at JaK upon hearing his codename. Listening, the boy gave a thumbs up and hopped down off of his perch, running the other way. Had to build momentum...

As Panzer readied her punch, a blurred figure rocketed up to them. The small shape leapt up, and for a brief second it looked like Taz was about to try the spinkick on Mammoth's face. Instead, however, he flipped and unfurled, translating his momentum into a two-legged stomp on the back of the giant's head as Panzer swung. If that would impact, he'd let out another couple of speedboosted stomps at Mammoth's head or upper back before the momentum pushed him forward.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 11:12 am

Mammoth looked just as confused as before - She. Was. Still. Alive!? His confusion was only furthered by her upset exclamation over the pipe. The oaf rubbed his chin with his finger and the dumb expression you would expect of a meathead humanoid. A great distraction. Mammoth didn’t even notice JaK had left. Then as Mammoth was threatened he snorted steam jutted out from his nostrils. “Mammoth don’t know what you’re talkin about but ain’t nothing Mammoth can’t break!” The musce bound humanoid charged Panzer this time intending to hit something softer than her arms but then he saw Taz fast approaching and threw a right cross at the Titan instead. The nimble little boy flipped over the fist opening Mammoth up for the scoop punch Panzer had wanted to deliver to his spleen, while at the same time the double kick from Taz connected and flurried multiple stomps into Mammoth’s skull. The brute coughed up secretions and his eyes turned white upon receival of the double impact. But still neither was enough to knock him down. He swung wildly with both hands, suprised he had actual felt real pain.

It had been a while since Mammoth had felt real pain. But the pain tour wasn’t over and done with for Mammoth just yet. A propane tank rolled over by his feet as he stumbled away and upon stepping on it JaK took aim with the M220 hunting rifle he had found in the store and took the shot at the barrel causing it to explode just under Mammoth and sent him hurtling into the side of a parked minivan. The vehicle dented and flattened under his weight as Mammoth laid atop of it dazed.

JaK approached the cybernetic enhanced female and his teammate while loading the rifle with tranquilizer darts, one round squarely wedged between his teeth. “Alright, this would put a normal elephant down. So it should work on him, hopefully.” JaK’s eyes grew wide as car after car flew through the air at the trio. “MOVE!” JaK said as he took evasive action. Mammoth had recovered and sought to keep away from the cybernetic woman by standing far from her. She had more punching power than expected. Reminded him of brawling with Cyborg back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 5:49 am

"Probably thinking... with that look on your face, how the fuck am I still alive, right? Did the name Panzer not tip you off that I'm a goddamn tank?" She grit her teeth, almost seeming annoyed, rather than amused, by his confusion. "Doesn't really matter, what you can break, cause I'm gonna make your ass, as extinct as your namesake." She was for a lack of a better term, quite upset that her favorite pipe had been destroyed. And for that, she wanted some blood.

"Tried to be nice. Y'know, I triiied really hard to be nice and you just had to... FUCK that up, didn't ya? Come to think of it, I hope they can find a wheelchair strong enough to fit your ass in it. Cause hoohooo fuckin boy, it's been awhile since I've felt an urge to cripple someone." She exhaled through gritted teeth as she forced the frown into a smile. It was supposed to look happy, but it didn't quite reach the steel city criminal's eyes. Those told a different story. Pain and bloodshed. She was abusing the ever-loving hell out of the concept of something as pleasant as a smile and for the moment, she just looked... deranged. Dangerous. A predatory animal mingled with machine and metal.

And then the world exploded around her. A roiling, roaring fireball that suffocated all other noises with it's impermeable, inviolable presence. Chunks of steel bounced harmlessly off her body, clothing ignited and through it all, she was still grinning a joyless smile that promised naught more than pain for the hirsute metahuman.

Giving her enflamed personage a bit of a stretch, the cyborg darted in leaps and bounds towards Mammoth. "Let's see what happens when I switch calibers." Before using her forward momentum and a sudden stop to pivot, twist and fire a hard, flaming straight right, straight for mammoth's hip. Then she twisted her left hand around, aimed the palm for mammoth's face and whipped a quick laser pulse at him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 10:20 pm

Taz bounded off of Mammoth, landing agilely on the road. Running forward, he ran around and skidded to a stop a little ways away from Panzer and Mammoth, raising electricity coated arms in warning as he glared at the large criminal. As Panzer spoke, he glanced up at her, gulping slightly as he noticed the look on her face. She looked scary... Feeling grateful that it wasn't him that had made her angry, he jumped as Jak exploded a tank underneath Mammoth's feet. As the older Titan prepared a heavy duty tranq, Taz grinned in relief and gave a thumbs up. However, Mammoth had recovered, and was chucked cars at them like soft balls.

Taz staggered back a step, jaw dropping ,and followed Jak's command with as much haste as he could manage. He couldn't work up enough speed to really  move, but he managed to avoid getting smooshed.That said, as a car fell nearby, a dull piece of debri from it whirled through the air, slamming into his shoulder. The boy gave a pained yelp, staggering, and fell into a roll. He managed to catch himself by rolling agilely onto his knees, but clutches his shoulder, nearly giving another yelp but instead settling for a pained hiss. That was going to be a trip to the medbay... Hopefully it was just a bruise. He raised his arm, wincing, and pointed it in Mammoth's direction as it began to crackle and hum with electricity.

However, as he saw Panzer venting her anger, he gulped. Scary... Feeling grateful that he wasn't the one that had made her mad, he winced in slightly grudging sympathy as she blasts off a right punch at Mammoth's hip.She had it handled for a  few seconds...He'd get back to covering her, but first he had to check on his teammate. "Sage!?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:05 pm

Now Mammoth was no slouch when it came to hand to hand combat. He had often battled Cyborg and Starfire in melee combat and lived to tell the tale, even after heavily pissing off his foes. But something was...Off with this new cyborg Titan. Mammoth was slightly worried by the new robo-chick's presence and mannerisms. It wasn't that she was especially strong (in comparison to himself) or physically imposing but rather that she wasn't afraid of him maybe? Or was it the fact that literally everything that had just been thrown at Panzer was bouncing off of her! The half-female drew closer to him and went punch Mammoth. Mammoth immediately poised to counter when he felt something sharp prick his neck? It was a tranquilizer dart! He quickly pulled it out of his neck while snarling.

However the slight split in his attention span caused the hulking figure to leave his guard open long enough for Panzer to plant the right fist square into his hip! The crunch and buckling noise that followed was sickening and loud enough that JaK and Taz could hear it at a distance. Mammoth cried out in agony as he dropped to one knee. Then as Panzer went to capitalize Mammoth found himself able to catch her next attack with his other open palm. His superior strength was even able to absorb the entire impact and halt Panzer pulling the limb free by force, as well as redirect her laser pulse upward and away from his head. Mammoth was breathing heavily but still clasped the metallic limb firmly in his grasp and then smirked. "Now Mammoth's gonna lay some pain on y---AaaHHH!!" Four more tranquilizer darts littered Mammoth's chest and filled him full of the fluid within them - in the next half minute he would find his movement's slowing considerably more and more as well as his consciousness fading. Mammoth already had a jarred and fractured hip which was going to make proper footwork from this point forward impossible.

"We can't let up!" JaK yelled to Taz as he reloaded his weapon from a distance. The Titans needed to support the cyborg woman in her maiming of the vintage Jump City villain. Mammoth was in the 100+ ton strength club and if he truly got momentum going none of them would probably be able to put him down on their own, or he would at least do more damage to the city than desired in the attempt to apprehend him. But luckily he was still quite stupid and outnumbered in this scenario and as the concoction JaK was filling him with started to dull his senses Mammoth would find that trying to keep Panzer within his grasp may have been a mistake... "I'm good," JaK said as he smirked at his teammate but also winced a bit.

As stated Mammoth was quite dumb so dodging his thrown projectiles wasn't too hard for the nimble Titan. Although, he too had scrapes and cuts from the shards of airborne shrapnel that were quickly healing before everyone's eyes. "Looks like he's on his last leg," JaK said quite literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)   So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Who Does 911 Call? (TT/Hellbreaker)
Page 1 of 1