Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 2:06 am

Ali grins at the laughter, then resumes his snooty expression and air."I'll have you know,ma dair, that someone as refaaaaaaned as me could hardly be expected to harm such delicaaaat artaaafacts." Joke finished for now, the thief sets the cup and saucer on the table, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 am

Versailles sighed and wrapped her arms around Ali's waist while she waited for the water to boil, happily nestling up against him. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, relishing in the warmth and comfort before pulling away at the almost inaudible hiss of the kettle boiling before the steam whistled.

"What kind of tea do you drink Ali? Or if you like, there's probably some instant coffee in the boxes somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Ali grins happily as she wraps her arms around his waist and nestles against him,blinking as the teapot convinces her to pull away.Sigh,lovely timing teapot....At the question he grins teasingly."I take only the finest crushed goldleaf made with boiled holy water......Or you could just pick whichever you like and I'll add sugar to mine till I'm satisfied." Smirking playfully, the thief reaches out,booping her gently on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Versailles stuck her tongue out at Ali and opened a box of peppermint tea.

"I hope you like peppermint then, mon cheri. The sugar should be in that blue container on the counter."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Ali grins at the stuck out tongue, nodding."Aight, peppermint sounds good,Versa." Looking at the container,he grabs it,bringing it over and setting it on the table as he adjusts his goggles on his forehead, watching as Versa opens the box.Huh..….sweet with minty....
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Versailles dropped a teabag in each of the cups, delicately filling them with the hot water. She was almost ritualistic in her caution, each cup leveling with exactly the same amount of water in them. Once the tea was made Versailles waited for Ali to finish adding sugar before sitting on the living room couch.

"I never really drink any tea without peppermint. It's my placebo, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Ali grins,watching her carefully make the tea. Huh.....she sure was precise.... He nods, humming as he finishes stirring up the suger into the cup, and walks into the living room, sitting down beside her."It is huh?Well, then,I see." He smiles at her,then taps a sniff and sip."Huh....it is kinda soothing...."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Versailles snuggled into Ali's side with her tea, the tip of her tail flicking lazily between them as she sipped her tea.

"Thanks~ most of the time I smell like it too, but I thought I'd try going without fir the grand opening."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Ali grins as she snuggles into him, and wraps a arm around her shoulders as he watches the tail flick to and fro.At the comment that she usually smells of it,but that shed gone without it this time the thief grins, nodding."Aaaaaah, so the sweet mixed with the minty,huh?" He grins at her." Too bad we'd not met there,but I had been busy with a Job today."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Versailes shifted her shoulders to be more comfortable, getting a little closer to Ali.

"Well I do work more than once darling, you can always come visit me some other time. You might end up vying for my attention though."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Ali grins as she calls him Darling, getting a little closer to him."True, very true."The thief looks at her, tightening his grip carefully and drawing her closer as he takes a sip of his tea."And I suppose I don't mind competing for your generously gentle attentions, since I'll get to see you....especially with that uniform." He grins teasingly, brows waggling.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Versailles rested most of her weight against Ali's chest, happily enjoying the warmth he was giving off.

"My boss seems to enjoy it when I show off a little though. Perhaps she'll be your romantic rival~"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Ali smiles as she rests on him, lying back to position himself slightly flatter.At her comment he raises a brow, grinning."Oh?Huh, sounds like 1. I definitely need to make that my #1 go to for foods," A wink,"And 2. I'll have to step up my efforts,then."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:10 pm

Versailles chuckled softly and sipped at her tea. When was the last time tea had been this good? It was always the same water, the same tea bags... maybe it was Ali. Having him around made everything seem better. The fox-girl covered a yawn, hoping Ali wouldn't notice how tired she was. Hopefully she could keep herself awake until Ali had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:07 am

Ali takes another sip, blinking lazily. The thief was completely,utterly relaxed....And why shouldn't he be? He had a cute girl using him as a living heater, returning the favor, a pretty chill drink, and he didn't have the nuttyness usually present at this time to hype him up.Noticing the hidden yawn Ali chuckles. Heh,guess it was nearing that time.Booping her nose, he grins teasingly."D'aaawwwwww....how cute, a sleepy fox." He rubs his Mohawk."Ey......you want me to stay? I know that though you might not remember you might want some muscle around never the less....."The thief grins nervously."Not that I'm after that...uhm....you know, I can check for the bogeyman,"A obligatory eyebrow waggle,though without the gusto of the previous ones,"but I definitely don't mind the couch......Sigh, let me try that again, simpler..Me stay,be muscle, not do that, joke about bogeyman checking, take couch."Man.....he was really off his game...Then again, Ali had never gotten this far anyway.They either got so flustered and embarrassed they didn't know what to do, angry enough to just ignore him, or amused,not even taking him seriously.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next