Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Vote_lcapPrincess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Voting_barPrincess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Vote_lcapPrincess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Voting_barPrincess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Empty
PostSubject: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:11 pm

"Thank you for flying with Air Jump. The plane doors will be opening shortly. Kindly remain seated until then."

Flight J0174 had just arrived at Jump City airport. As the passengers in economy class and business class prepared to get off, one of the stewardesses knocked at the cabin door of first class to advise them of the disembarking procedure. She was stopped at the door by a man in a suit who received the instructions from her. It was a special circumstance. A VIP was flying with them that day and the entire first class cabin was reserved for her sole use. Well, almost her sole use. From where she stood, the flight attendant could just barely make out two young girls sitting near the front, one of them talking animatedly to the other.

"Now that we've arrive, I must apologize. When I first found out that I couldn't have the cabin to myself, I thought I would be sharing it with some rich old man or something of that sort. Then when I got on and learned that it was girl younger than myself and also of royal heritage, I was simply thrilled. I really enjoyed talking to you."

The taller blonde-haired girl was speaking to the brown-haired girl who remained silently smiling. She began typing something on the smartphone on her hand and flashed it to the blonde-haired girl.

[I enjoyed your company too. It was truly a pleasure to meet you.]

One of the men in suits approached the pair.

"Princess, the rest of the passengers have gotten off. We called for a car to pick us up directly outside. Shall we make any special arrangements for Ms. Mithra?"

"That's Princess Mithra to you. Vali is royalty too."

"My apologies."

"She gave me the address to her hotel. We can drop her off there."

The man bowed in acknowledgement and then went to speak with the other bodyguards. As the blonde-haired girl went back to talking to Vali though, they suddenly heard gunshots from outside. The bodyguards quickly moved towards the door.

"What's happening?!?"

Before she could get a reply, the door was blasted open, sending the bodyguards flying and knocking them out. Half a dozen heavily armed men entered cabin.

"Hey, nobody told me there would be two girls here. It was only supposed to be the princess. Well, I suppose the other one doesn't look half bad."

"Who are you?!? Why are you doing this?!?"

"Calm down missy. You won't get hurt as long as you do what we say."

On the ground, one of the bodyguards had regained consciousness and attempted to reach for his gun. He was shot in the back before he could do so. The princess screamed.

"Nope we can't have that."

"Now princess, you and your friend just need to come quietly with us and-"
The man staggered as though he was inflicted with a sudden dizziness. Before he could say anything more, he dropped to the ground unconscious. The same thing happened to the other armed men in the cabin.

"W-what happened?"

Vali stood up, quickly typing something and flashing it to the princess.

[Don't worry. Stay here. I will go and see what's happening outside."

"W-wait! Don't go! It's not safe!"

The princess was shaking and could not move from her seat even though she very much wanted to stop her friend. Vali couldn't blame her. She gave her a reassuring smile and then went on outside to assess the situation. She saw two vans parked near the plane and around a dozen more armed men standing around. One of them noticed and pointed at Vali standing near the entrance way of the plane. A man with a megaphone who looked like he was the leader of the gang addressed her.

"Stop right there missy and put your hands up! We lost contact with our men inside after they confirmed all the bodyguards were down. And then moments later you stepped out. Something tells me you've got something to do with it. I've seen more than my fair share of superpowered little girls. Take one more step and we'll shoot!"

The armed men were out of range of her ability to put them to sleep. And with the kind of weapons they brought along, not even her toughness would let get out of there unscathed. If only she had some sort of distraction.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 pm

All of a sudden, a large jolt would occur that would cause the men to look towards the spinning turbine blade of the jet as it roared to life. It spun faster and faster, moving the plane off to the side, and knocking over a few of the goons.

"I'd watch it. We don't take kindly to political extremists bent on killing innocent princesses." Hotwire said walking from behind the turbine. The titans had sent him to keep a watch on the landing to make sure nothing went wrong. As the one with control over technology, he was a good choice to send to a airport full of machines of all sizes and functions. It appeared something had gone wrong with the security detail, because now the political group the titans had been warned about had stepped from the woodworks and decided to take the princess hostage in her own plane. Well that wasn't going to fly. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 am

“Distress signals have been set off from Jump City Airport. Backlash, we want you to go in and––” Wes Randell, frustratingly patient doctor and researcher.

“Already on top of ya, dearest.” Backlash, sass master extraordinaire and a girl who loved to make her ‘mentor’ as uncomfortable as possible.

–––

She arrived on the seen in a flash, riding the electrical currents to the location that Dr. Wes Randell of S.T.A.R. Labs had given her coordinates to. Something about a princess and a highjacking and... other things that Katarzyna Dolinski didn’t bother to wait to be explained. Stealth never being something she utilised or thought highly of, her arrival upon the tense scene lacked the amount of discretion and care that most ‘supers’ would take. But that could work to her advantage; not many terrorists or criminals or kidnappers or what have you would expect a flash of lightning and the small figure of a rather freakish-looking girl with skin the colour of the darkest corners of space and hair and eyes the same colour of the bright-white lightning that streamed from her signature weapons, a pair of lightning whips that she and her father had created together. Standing between the lineup of goonies with guns and the kid princess, she completely ignored the second super on-scene; S.T.A.R. had already informed her about him, a member of the Teen Titans and a metahuman with powers not too dissimilar from her own. But as for the plane he had apparently put into action? She did care about that. More importantly, the spinning turbine that––by no small miracle––had not sucked in the offenders and created a wonderful display of gore and viscera.

That wouldn’t do.

Outstretching her metal arm as she struck one of her whips to send an electrical current surging through the ground and to the opposing group’s feet, the blades of the turbine began to be dislodge, and one by one, they hurtled towards her, landing directly between her and whatever idiots had decided it would be acceptable to kidnap a young princess. The blades tore through the air at such velocity and power that once they hit the ground, their points were driven into the concrete like those cliché shuriken or cool Batarangs, effectively creating a makeshift barrier that would ideally buy enough time for Katarzyna to locate and get the princess out of danger and somewhere into safety; only problem, Backlash had failed to get the details to that part of the plan in her haste to get away from the incredibly boring doctor.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:31 am

Though she asked for a distraction, what Vali got was a lot more than she bargained for. The situation was turned around in a blink of an eye, with the armed men in chaos and welcome backup to her cause. At least she assumed they were backup. But one of them was tearing up the place so much that she wasn't quite sure.

"Get a hold of yourselves and cover us! We're pulling out!" The man with the megaphone shouted at his men.

The eight or so left standing took position near the vans as the leader climbed inside one, preparing to get away. Half of them opened fire at the titan next to the turbine while the rest unloaded their bullets on hero with the makeshift barricade. It's like they had totally forgotten Vali was still up there near the plane entrance. She couldn't have asked for a better diversion.

She pointed her palm right at the center of the formation, letting loose a tornado-like blast of wind that scattered them, sending a few flying. Meanwhile, she had leapt down to the ground, dashing to close in on the men before they could regain their bearings. She grabbed one of them from behind, locking his arms behind him. He struggled but it was futile against her powerful grip. No more than five seconds later, he was out cold from her ability and she let him drop to the pavement.

The leader managed to start the van and floored it, almost running over Vali in the process. Where was he going? She figured that with such a thing happening on the runway, that the airport would have been put on a lockdown. They were pretty much trapped. It was then that she noticed far ahead in the direction where the van was headed. A chopper was getting ready to lift off, just waiting for its important passenger.

Vali prepared to give chase, but one of the goons had her on his sights and fired. The shot grazed her arm as she dove onto the ground, rolling to get out of harm's way.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm

This newcomer seemed to be on his side. That meant he wouldn't have to fight her... yet. She broke up the blade after hotwire was done with it, creating a barrier. She was resourceful as he was. Impressive. As the goons leveled their gun with hotwire, he raised his arm. A vehicle meant for signalling incoming planes moved into his view, the hydraulic arm shooting up. At the top was a thick sheet of metal for the signal. But here, it acted as a bulletproof sheild. However... this pinned him down a little.

Good thing he worked by remote.

Hacking into the cameras at the airport, he got a good view of the situation. The goons where escaping. Not good. Out of the corner of his shielded eye, he saw the chopper He snapped his fingers and the blade just crumbled as the chopper ground to a hault.

"Hope you kept the warranty." He said as the goons firing on him ran out of ammo. Of all the good luck. He threw his hand at the shield, and the hydraulic jack flew off the little truck and landed on a few more of the men. Now there was just the van to take care of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 am

With the barricade in place and the relative satisfaction that it was a successful buffer for bullets––at least for now––Backlash turned her attention to other matters. Specifically the location of the princess, because the second super seemed to have read her thoughts exactly to stop the van. Before leaving the frustrated goonies behind, she struck her whips to the pavement again, sending a series of electrical pulses that would non-fatally electrocute those who were unfortunate to be standing on the ground in front of her. With that done, she let her lightning whips trail behind her as she made her way to the plane with the princess. But seeing a third metahuman hadn’t been expected. This one hadn’t been mentioned by S.T.A.R., but then again, Katarzyna had left before getting all the details. The girl appeared to be attacking the formation of men; ‘Good so far,’ Backlash noted mentally, ‘how nice it is to know that I’m not alone this time.’ By “this time,” she was referring to the two recent battles in which she went solo against a child monster called Shivering Jemmy and on another occasion, three villains at once.

Nonetheless, something about the brown-haired girl set off alarms in Backlash’s mind; she had taken down one of the larger grunts simply by grabbing his arms. But her magic blast had gone unnoticed by the electro, for she had only noticed her the second after it happened. Backlash hated magic––thought it was a cheap trick and usually got annoyed by the sole fact that most magic powers were granted, not earned––and looked down at anyone with that type of ability. Gathering more intel on whomever this person was would be interesting, nonetheless. ’No time for that, though,’ the teen noted, continuing to the plane’s door. A few of the remaining men unloaded an impressive amount of ammunition at Backlash, but she had already anticipated the attack, and utilising her metal arm again, she created a magnetic cloud that acted like a trap for the bullets, causing them to be suspended in an invisible cage before falling to the ground with a small clink, clink, clink.

Hopefully, her odd appearance wouldn’t frighten the princess or give her the impression that she was one of the baddies; it was an unfortunate misconception, but one made so often that Backlash had gotten used to it. Entering the crammed entranceway, she stepped delicately, avoiding the small liter of bodies strewn about. Unlike most human beings, Katarzyna wasn’t fazed by the gore and death; she had practically gotten used to it now. The princess probably wouldn’t share the same immunity, though, and as Kat came into the main cabin, her assumptions were confirmed; the young girl––younger than she had originally assumed––was shaking, terrified and most likely scarred for life. Disarming her whips and keeping her distance to not spook the girl, Backlash began to speak, Polish accent making her words sound a bit forced and angry.

“Erm... princess?” she hadn’t caught the girls name, and talking to one so young as she in a friendly manner proved to be difficult for the rough-and-tough Polish teenager, “my name is Backlash, and I’m here on behalf of S.T.A.R. Labs. I’m supposed to make sure you don’t get killed. Will you come with me, please?" Whether the princess wanted to or not really didn’t matter, but she thought she ought to try anyway. “And, please, make your decision quickly. There have already been enough casualties.”

Last edited by Honest on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:44 am

The princess froze at the mention of casualties. Not much else of what was said registered except for the fact that the person offering her hand was there to help her. Much of her thoughts were elsewhere.

"M-my friend. She stepped outside. A girl with long brown hair even younger than me. H-have you seen her? Is she alright?"

"Sh-she told me to stay here. I can't just go and leave her behind."

The last few words were spoken with a little more conviction. She may have been scared, but she genuinely cared for her friend, especially since the impression Vali normally gave people was that of a gentle and frail little girl. The princess could not have been more mistaken. Well, maybe at least the part about being gentle was accurate.

Outside, Vali's power was making short work of what was left of the goons as she was close enough to have all of them within range. Active, knocked out, or down, she put them to sleep just the same to relieve them of any injuries and take them out of the battle. All that was left was the fleeing boss.

Seeing the chopper disabled, he switched to plan B, changing directions and driving the van towards the fence separating the runway from the outside. There was another car waiting there too on the other side of the fence. A group three men alighted from the car, each one carrying bolt cutters. They immediately started working on making a hole on the wired fence. The van arrived at the spot and the leader got off.

"Hurry up! Those blasted heroes will catch up soon!"

Vali pondered for a moment if she would give chase. Normally, she would let fleeing opponents go. But in this situation, they might come back to attack the princess again at a latter date. There were plenty of good reasons to apprehend them now. With that in mind she ran at full speed towards the leader's location. Holding up her palm, she blasted them with wind, knocking the leader off his feet and into the fence. The men trying to cut a hole in the fence were blown back too a few meters away from the boundary.

She stood there, next to the leader who was groaning from hitting his back against the fence and falling to the ground. Vali did not particularly have an angry or scornful expression as she looked at him, but she was not smiling either.

"Who are you-"

The man's voice trailed off as he fell unconscious from her ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:47 am

ooc: Skipping Hotwire.
bic:

Backlash shuffled uncomfortably, alternating putting weight on one foot, and then the other. Her head ached a bit. Maybe the stiff air that still remained uncycled in the cabin or just the thought of dealing with a child were the culprits. She didn’t expect immediate co-operation, but reassuring people was something she didn’t do well. Nonetheless, her task still took priority over feeling at ease and being patient. “Yeah, I’ve seen her,” Katarzyna replied flatly, “just a couple of seconds ago. She can handle herself... heck, I think she might be doing the heavy lifting around here.”  

Cocking her head to one side and taking a few more steps forward, the super-teen outstretched her right arm––the one that wasn’t a hunk of metal––in a gesture of urgency. “Look, I’ll make you a deal: you come with me, and I’ll stick behind with your friend once you’re somewhere safe,” Backlash promised, meaning every word of it and growing more and more impatient as each millisecond ticked by that didn’t involve her getting this princess to a secure location so she could change her focus to the enemy forces. One of the disadvantages she faced right now was the fact that she couldn’t see what was going on outside, only hear the sounds of heavy machinery and the faintest of indiscernible voices. “Now, let’s go. Your friend wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:22 pm

It appeared the danger was over. At this point the police showed up and held up the guys with wirecutters. The heroes had won this day. Hotwire's primary concern was the princess inside, after all this other girl had gone in after her. For all he knew she was a different mercenary sent to take her out.

He ran into the plane and saw her standing by the princess and talking to her. She seemed to have some strange devices connected to her. He began scanning it. He found a bit of relief in the identifications in it. Star Labs. And it wasn't a piece of stolen tech either. This girl was on the level.

Come to think of it, Hotwire's own nanobots were a product of Star Labs. That sort of made them siblings in origin. Sort of. His nanobots had a little bit of alien programming in them, but thats not important right now.

"I can take things from here." Hotwire said. This was his official job to protect the princess anyways. "I've been assigned to protect the princess from here on out." He said flashing his communicator.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 am

As the police stepped in and examined the unconscious bodies, they seemed puzzled at their sleeping states. Vali saw the need to explain the situation. She took out her phone, typed and then flashed them the text.

[They are only asleep. They will wake up on their own after around 12 hours. I would advise against attempting to forcefully wake them.]

She was aware that most if not all the men were injured in some way. It was for the best to let them rest and allow the healing sleep to run its course. She turned her gaze back at the plane, wondering if the princess was alright. She last saw the two heroes from earlier enter the plane, probably to secure her. That was for the best, though she wished she could at least say goodbye.

Meanwhile, another group of policemen went to arrest the men in the helicopter that was rendered unusable a while ago. Unfortunately, their approach was met with heavy resistance. Shots were fired from inside the craft, hitting a couple of officers and causing the rest to run for cover. It seemed the men inside weren't ready to give up yet. The helicopter door opened revealing a mounted minigun. The thug manning it raised his fist and then aimed it at the plane. The stream of bullets shredded the tail area, working its way up to the front of the aircraft. The people inside were in danger.

Inside, the princess had been listening to the heroes when suddenly the plane was rocked by an explosion from somewhere at the back. She screamed, unable to give a proper reply to either of the heroes who had come to pick her up. There was another loud noise from the front of the plane, like the sound of breaking glass. Vali had jumped up from the ground and entered the plane by smashing through the cockpit. She opened the door leading to the first class cabin and gestured to the heroes to take the princess and hurry out that way. The shooter outside was getting dangerously close to hitting the fuel tanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Hotwire of the Teen Titans. "Wonderful," she said, rolling her eyes. S.T.A.R. had basically told Katarzyna that Titans held precedence over her, like G-men that had a higher level of security clearance. Usually, her pride would be a bit damaged, but she hadn’t really wanted to help out a little princess anyway. Backlash was about to take her leave when an explosion changed her mind. With Hotwire and the mysterious girl with the long brown hair and an aura of magic here, she could focus her attention on doing what she did best: fighting.

“Suit yourself,” Backlash muttered in response before exiting the plane and taking inventory of the threat still standing. From the once-getaway helicopter, a weapon spit bullets like fiery rain all over the place. Ammunition appeared to not be a problem. Briefly, Kat debated whether he would shoot her or continue his assault on the plane despite her presence. She opted for the formed to be more likely, and with that in mind, she commanded one of the turbine blades she had used as a makeshift barrier to come to her side. Bending it in half both for convenience relative to size and as a way to strengthen the already bullet-riddled piece of machinery, she brandished it like a shield, locking its position in place against her metal arm with a magnetic bind. Backlash bolted forward, using the makeshift shield like a spartan would when advancing in the battlefield, straight in front of her but with enough leeway for her to see while effectively covering most of her body.

True to the electro’s prediction, the gunman had re-directed his barrage of bullets from the plane to Backlash, the force buffering her advance for a few moments while she charged the shield with a magnetic field much alike the one she used to stop the hail of bullets from before. It was a neat trick, but her power was being divided between the lightning and the magnesis, so it wouldn’t hold for much longer. Thankfully, she had reached the opened doorway to the helicopter in time to prevent too much damage to herself.

Backlash made the turbine blade crush the barrel and the rest of the gun like steel jaws. Recognising the danger he and his comrades were in, the gunman reached for another gun, but Backlash neutralised that threat by delivering a swift kick to his solar plexus, enough to knock the wind out of him and maybe crack a collarbone––nothing lethal. Two men remained, both smart enough to know when they were beaten. Besides, opening fire in a rather cramped helicopter with a metahuman who could control metal would have been a poor choice. She was glad they shared her reasoning, but she carried out the same manoeuvre she had with the gunman anyway. The police officers that had been advancing toward the helicopter filtered into the small hull, taking up enough space that gave Backlash her cue to get out of the way.

As they cuffed the men, Backlash studied the law enforcement officers’ expressions. She had always been intrigued to know what went through their minds when a metahuman arrived. Maybe they were grateful, maybe they were annoyed. Katarzyna figured that the reaction for these particular people was a mixture of both, and she couldn’t blame them; she hated being bested. And these police officers had been bested. By a fellow crime fighter. Turning back to the plane that contained the princess, Hotwire, and the unidentified metahuman, Backlash wondered whether she should return to the small group once more.

She decided not to, and with a strike of her whips and a flash of blinding light, the metahuman returned to S.T.A.R. Labs, undoubtedly with a lecture awaiting her arrival.

--------------

ooc:/ And I suppose this is where I take my leave from this particular roleplay! Thanks for the fun time. c:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Hotwire walked over to the princess as the SWAT teams began to pour in. This girl was apparently a very big deal. Although, any attack at an airport would likely call for a SWAT team. It was also at this point that the reporters began to show up. Great. Publicity. That's exactly what hotwire needed right now.

Yeah no. He had business to take care of. Flashing his badge to the officers, he released the situation into their care.

This girl who had appeared... she was interesting. Her technology was familiar to hotwire somehow. Not just in the regards it came from star labs either. Something else perhaps?

Maybe he was just imagining things.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:33 pm

It was nice to know there were capable people around. Trouble happening as soon as they landed was the last thing Vali expected after arriving in Jump. And it was more than just a little trouble too. Lives were in danger right from the start. The proper authorities had come to secure the princess. Leaving it up to them would be the best thing to do. She walked up to her to at least let her know she was alright.

"Vali! Thank goodness!"

Vali held up her hand to indicated that she wanted to say something. She flashed her phone.

[You're safe now. That's what matters. I'd rather not get too involved with the press so I'll see you again soon. You have my address and number right?]

Still teary-eyed the princess replied. "Yes, I'll call you again when things settle down. The girl from before told me you helped out. Thank you."

It was an abrupt goodbye but there was not much they could do. Vali clapped her hands together and bowed before turning around to leave as more people began to converge. The officers had to keep them back to give the princess space. Vali disappeared into the crowd, though it wasn't too hard to guess where she was headed. She still had to pickup her luggage after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)   Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess in Distress (Open to 2 more)
Page 1 of 1