Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Homeless Distress (Open) Vote_lcapHomeless Distress (Open) Voting_barHomeless Distress (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Homeless Distress (Open) Vote_lcapHomeless Distress (Open) Voting_barHomeless Distress (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Homeless Distress (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Homeless Distress (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:06 pm

In the dark corners and long alleys, there is a place where the scum and homeless reside. It goes by the name of Crash Alley and is where Brian called his head quarters. After his encounter with Jemmy, Brian was currently trying to investigate more into the villians and killers in Jump City. He still couldn't believe that there was someone who would litterally eat people for something as trivial as to gain power. Brian sighed as he began to think. The homeless around the alley weren't ones to give info out for free but since Brian grew up around their kids and looked after some of them Brian was somewhat in the know of the going ons in the city.

Currently Brian was conversing with a homeless man laying on the adjacent wall, the homeless man was currently concerned with a biker gang that usually attacked the homeless at 5:00 - 6:00 pm every day. Brian looked at his watch, it was only 2:00. Sighing he sat in a discarded chair and began to wait and see if anyone would show up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Ray was flying through Jumpcity, enjoying the sites. She had a lot on her mind since the investigation of her kid napper and was finally beginning to settle down. She decided to think things out, but not around the Titan tower where people would question her.
She would land in the Jumpcity junkyard and would begin to walk around, ignoring the fact that there might actually be someone there. She kicked a can which would hit a pile of junk and make it all fall down. Ray winced and walked over to her mess where she would find two men talking to each other. Ray waved awkwardly. "Sorry about that." Ray apologized, running her hand through her rainbow hair.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Looking at the new arrival with wide eyes, Brian looked over to the homeless man. The man was shocked by the new arrival when he noticed Brian's eyes he shrugged. Sighing Brian got up from his chair and walked over to the girl. Looking her up and down she didn't look like she would be much of a threat, hell some people wouldn't expect a young pretty girl to be a threat but after his encounter with Jemmy Brian wasn't taking any chances.

"Ummm hello, who are you? I haven't seen your face around here before." Brian said, noticing the mess behind the girl.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Ray put her hands on her hips and leaned on one her leg. "Well I've been in Jumpcity for a long while now. So, I haven't seen your face around here." Ray countered while raising her eyebrow. She almost ignored the mess behind her, but felt a stab of pity seeing the two homeless people.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Brian looked the girl in the eyes, he noticed that she had two different eye colors. One was pink and the other was gray. Sighing Brian frowned.. It was bad enough that someone random showed up from the sky but she also had mad a huge mess which Brian was going to have to clean up. Sighing Brian decided to make sure that the girl was a friend or at least not a foe.

"Who are you? You can at least give your name since you just wreck my friend's home." Brian said as he crossed his arms. He wasn't trying to sound rude but it came out in a harsh tone, after he said it his face softened showing that he had intent on his comment being as harsh as it was.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Ray sighed, she was the hero and was supposed to be the good guy. "I'm Ray Turbo, Also known as RainbowDash." She said with a grin. Ray stuck out her hand for him to shake it, trying to be more nice. "I'm an official Teen Titan member." Ray explained as she looked around the junkyard. She felt bad for him, no body deserved a home like this, she wondered why he was here. 'Is this your home?" Ray asked , focusing back on the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Brian reached out and shook Ray's hand. As he shook her hand he noticed that she said that she was apart of something. Deciding it wasn't important and it would be rude to ask her what a teen titan was he decided to answer her question.
"Hey Ray, My name is Brian. I do not live here, I'm just here on business. My friend here otherwise does live here."
Brian looked over and saw the homeless man picking up the cans and the bottles that were blown apart by Ray's arrival. When the man noticed that eyes were soon him he looked up and waved before returning back to pick up his cans and bottles.
Turning back to Ray Brian gave a somewhat warn smile.
"So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Ray smiled, surprised he didn't respond the why she thought he would when she mentioned she was a Titan. "What kind of business?" Ray asked. She was prying but this man seemed a little suspicious. She didn't feel as bad knocking over the cans as she did when she first did it, but she guessed it was because the homeless man smiled at her.
"I'm just thinking things through. I Have a lot on my mind, you know?" Ray explained, resting a bit from being so tense at first.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 pm

"I'm a freelancer one might say. You give me a job and choose whether or not to do it... And fortunately no I don't do mercenary work. I am a normal freelancer."

As Brian was talking he realized he put a bit to much emphasis on the word normal. Sighing he looked back at the homeless man and thought about the job once again. Looking around he notice and old table with two chairs, moving over to the chairs Brian sat down and took another look at his watch. It had only been 20 minutes since he last looked at the phone. Sighing he began to wonder, why would a young girl come to Crash Alley to think, a place with homeless and vargrants. It didn't make any since to him but he decided he would question it further later at the moment he was hungry.

Reaching into his pocket Brian produced a bag of cookies. Taking one in his mouth Brian placed the bag on the table and decided to ask out loud to no one in particular if they wanted some.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Ray nodded, freelancer, doesn't sound to good to her. "Have you ever thought about being a Titan or a Nighthawk?" Ray asked, following him over to his little area. Instead of sitting down Ray sprouted wings and flew in a criss-cross position. She crossed her arms and sighed, maybe this wasn't the best place to think, but why not make a friend or two when coming here. 'If you have training in fighting you can join either group, or if you're a Meta." Ray said as she pointed to herself with a grin.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:26 am

Sitting back in his chair Brian's face hardened. He didn't much know what a Nighthawk was either, but from context it sounded like they fought something or were probablya crime fighting team. Brian honestly hadn't heard much about the teams and currently had no intention of joining any, He was content with his job as a freelancer. He chose his own hours and he got paid for helping people, what is better then that.

Sighing Brian softened his face and looked at the girl who instead of sitting in a chair like a normal person decided to float. Brian couldn't help but to burst out laughing, he wasn't trying to be rude it just looked funny to him that a girl would sit crosslegged in mid air.

"What's the difference between the two? They both sound the same to me." Brian wheezed once he regained composure.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Ray stuck out her tongue to Brian in a playful way. She thought about the difference between the NightHawks and the TeenTitans."Well the difference really depends on you." Ray explained slowly. "The TeenTitans are very vocal when it comes to there work while the NightHawks are more hidden." Ray finished, rolling on her stomach when she was flying.
She smiled at Brian, hoping he would at least be interested in the idea of joining the NightHawks or the Titans. Ray looked around and felt the guilty stab her once again. "Why do you live here?" Ray asked, rubbing her blind eye.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Brian furrowed his brow. While both groups sounded interesting the Nighthawks seemed to give abit more of an allure. Though it sounded like they were relatively unknown, at least it sounded better then being in the limelight all the time. Fortunately it began to beg a question in Brian's head. Which side was stronger...

"Like I've already told you I don't live here. But I do want to know which side is stronger?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Ray raised an eyebrow. "Again, It depends what you're like. The Nighthawks are strong with a limited amount of numbers. The Titans have many members, and they are strong." Ray explained, landing gracefully on her feet. She put her hands on her hips and looked at him, maybe Brian actually wanted to be a Nighthawk or a Titan. That would be nice, as long as he was good.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:52 pm

A small smile began to form on Brian's face. He felt an interest growing in the Nighthawks, from what Ray said they were smaller than the teen titans and are somewhat weaker then them, It would be the ideal place for him to work with, especially since he liked to be in small groups.

"hmmmm I guess I need to find more about the Nighthawks.... They seem alot more interesting than the titans."

Brian said keeping his arms on the table forming somewhat of a platform for Brian to rest his head on.

"Do you know anything else about the Nighthawk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homeless Distress (Open)   Homeless Distress (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homeless Distress (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next