Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Vote_lcapThe automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Voting_barThe automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Vote_lcapThe automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Voting_barThe automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Nix had taken a trip to steel. Just to see what this town was like, though she hadn't heard good things about it. But she was so very, very curious. Unforunatly for her, curiosity was so very dangerous in this town. She was just walking around in such a dangerous town wearing only, well, technically nothing. But not much showed. Though it did show off her body quite well.

She had the slyest smile on her face and eyes that always looked like they were scheming, her entire body was a smooth white with the exception of radiant orange lines following her limbs. It was an odd sight, she stuck out like a sore thumb. Not to mention she didn't have a reason to distrust anyone.

She walked straight up to a group of men who we're obviously just angrier of gangsters. To bad she didn't know better. She smiled brightly with clever eyes "Hi I'm new in town, is there anything fun to do here?" she said. Her tone ever so innocent.

The men all smiled at her and one particularly less shady one, dressed well in a suit and holding a cane. He put his hand on her shoulder lightly and started walking, leading her to an alley way while she simply smiled at him. "well we and my freinds here were just about to have a good time, you should come with" he said to her. Her eyes brightened and smile widened "Oh yay!" she said.

"What's going o-" she stopped as they were halfway through the alley. The man grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall of the alley she was in. At that point she she let out a hurst of energy knocking the man back. To bad all the other men had weapons, switchblades, bats, a crowbar, and two men with pistols.

Her eyes widened, now in fear. She tried to run but was knocked to the ground by a bat swing. The man grabbed her wrist keeping her in place as she struggled "Stop it! Please! Someone, help!" she said loudly , though not even the police would try to mess with the gang. Things weren't looking good for Nix.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Abog had traveled for three days on foot to Steel city, hearing about it's wonders and heroes that protected this city. However, Goba was interested in the villains. He wanted to cause the city pain but he wouldn't be able to do so because of Abog and the 100ft of distance he had to stay within.

"Why can't I have some fun?" Goba asked in Latin. "It's no fun when I have to stay inside your conscious." Abog just smiled happily as he walked down the street, the hiking bag's weights barely bothering him. "Well," Abog said in Latin. "I don't care if it's fun. You'll just hurt the innocent and not the wicked." Goba grumbled back. "Then send me to the wicked. I want to hurt something that will fight back. I can't hurt you because we'll both die. Technically I will go back to Hell." Abog frowned as he looked from a distance at nothing. The thought of the afterlife caused chills and the later thought of death made him sick.

He stopped as he heard someone ask for help. He ran to where he heard the cry for help, Abog's heart racing from the run, Goba's from the opportunity of a kill. He stopped as he came upon the scene of the crime. He slowly walked towards the group, his footsteps echoing like water drops in a cave. He stopped, counting the distance between him and them. 50ft. He had 50ft from where they stood to where he stood. "Ever seen what true evil is?" Abog asked as he fell to his knees. He took his back pack and shirt off, the tatoos of the battle scene on his chest and scripture on his back clearly shown. He looked up at the sky and yelled in two voices. "Close your eyes if you do not wish to see the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll." He said, his last word so loud the gangsters covered their ears, Abog's own ears bleeding and eyes leaking blood.

From his chest an arm came out, grabbing Abog's shoulder, then another arm, grabbing hsi other shoulder. A head came out, then a torso, then waists and legs. The thing that came out of his chest fell to the ground, tiny bat wings on it's back. Fire surrounded the thing and dwindled as cloths suddenly appeared on his back. The thing stood up straight as it walked over to the gangsters, his eyes closed. "Child," The man said, his wings expanding. "Go to Abog." The man's eyes opened and they were bright red staring towards the gang.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Negs gangsters hegan beating Nix with they're bats and crowbars. She was scared, she would usually be able to fight them off but as she was on the ground, one of them held her there. But her saving grace was an extremely loud yell. She too, covered her ears. Along with all of the men surrounding her. She stayed on the ground at first then quickly stood looked at the two men approaching. Silver tears were in he eyes.

She was scared out of her mind. So scared she quickly listened to the demon man and ran to his friend quickly. She stumbled a bit but stayed up and ran into the mans arms wrapping her arms around him then quickly letting go and hidig behind him though she still had hold of one of his hands "who are you and...what is he" her voice shaky and nasal as she tried to stop crying.

The gangsters didn't take kindly to their prey being taken from them. They all turned to the new comer, grimaces everywhere. The two with pistols quickly opened fire as the rest sagged out of the line of fire while rushing at the demon. Ready to bash and slash him to bits to get at the girl. They had begun to theorize that she wouldnselk for a good price and if not her, at least her parts would.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Abog stiffened at the hug. He wasn't use to receiving hugs or any kind of human emotion from anyone. Usually, if someone had seen him, they would wonder why a 17 year old teen was wondering about without his parents. Then again they would completely ignore him. He hugged her back, the feeling of someone else completely foreign to him, then released her.

"I am Abog Chjac. The guy over there is Goba Chjac, no relation." He said, completely ignorant that Goba was his dead brother. Goba didn't know this either, he just knew that he was fused to Abog until he died. Which after that, Goba would be plunged into Hell. The bullets melted in mid air as they approached Goba. He simply laughed as he kept walking, his wings growing slowly to six feet. "Little toys cannot hurt me." He held his hand up and grabbed two of them by their necks and lifted them up. He opened his mouth and fire spewed out of his mouth like a fire house nozzle spraying down a burning house. The screams of the men weren't able to escape from their mouths before they were completely burned to ashes. He snapped the other two men's necks and dropped them, sighing deeply. "Such a waste of my time. Abog," He said, looking back at Abog. "Toss me the backpack. I want to make beautiful art." Abog frowned at this notion but sense Goba was good on the trip to Steel city, not killing any innocent civilians, he picked up the hiking backpack and tossed it over to him. "Now, leave me for the time being. I don't want that one witnessing my art." Abog placed his hand on the girl's shoulder and guided her away from the alley way, stopping next to the entrance.

"Are you okay?" Abog asked, a concern look on his face. His chest was covered in tattoos depicting an army of Knights and Muslims that were facing his left arm. Above the army was a cathedral and above that was the sun. Below the cathedral was the words "Crusader" written in Arabic. On his back were words in an unreadable language set up in a bible format.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Nix watched as the demon killed the two men. He was vicious setting the men in fire and then snapping their necks when they already seemed pretty dead to her. She fumbled out her sonic screwdriver quickly Gave up as Abog started talking to her. So the other mans name was Goba, the scary man. The one who wanted to....make art? Nix wasn't sure what the heck that meant but didn't get much time tomthink on it was Abog took her away from the scene.

Nix looked completely fine, actually the only evidence of her encounter was a bit of dust on her leg.Brhough she was in a lot of pain, then numerous attacks had bruised and battered the poor clockwork girl. Even one of her ribs was severely cracked. But she tried to muddle through the pain. "I'm..okay" she said with a grimace. She wouldnhage to wait a few minutes till she could heal, no use complying about it. "thanks for saving me." she said smiling weakly with her yellow eyes fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 pm

"It's no problem," Abog said, smiling and scratching the back of his head. He wasn't use to talking to anyone but Goba and most of the time they would speak to each other in Latin. "But the person you should be thanking is Goba. Even though he may look like a bad guy, he's kinda nice when-" Before he could say anything further, Goba walking out of the alleyway with Abog's shirt and the Hiking backpack. "!@#$ off." He said walking past Nix. He placed his hand on Abog's forehead, sinking it inside like clay through against skin. Abog gasped for a moment as Goba's body sank inside his head. When Goba was gone, the tattoo on his chest moved slowly towards Abog's right arm as half the sun on his upper chest slowly moved turned into part of the moon. On his left stomach, four eyed (two eyes on the forehead) occupied the left. Abog cursed to himself, hating how much it hurt to fuse back with Goba. He looked back at Nix and realized he still had his shirt off. As he placed the shirt on, putting the hiking backpack down sense Goba placed it on his left hand before they fused, he asked "What's your name and why were those guys giving you trouble?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Nix watched intently as the strange man absorbed the even stranger man into him. It was an interesting experience to say the least. It didn't look comfortable at all. As her temporary protected looked down right in pain as it happened. Strangely enough as it happened Nix would look more intersted than shocked or afraid of the transformation. Her eye moved intently with the tattoos on the boys body.

She pulled out her sonic screwdriver and waved it over the boy as it made a high lurched whirring and glowed green. she liked at it briefly before putting it away. Confused. She didn't know what to make of this. It was new. She hadn't seen it before. Stupid planet. She was getting a lot more of "new" here. Though this the first one she couldn't explain.

"first of all, your friend is rude. Not to mention unpleasant" she said rather indignantly "secondly, my name is Nix and I don't know why they were bothering me. I just wanted to know if they knew anything that was fun to do" she said, equally as indignant. But she then turned around, showing him the golden key in her back "would you kind winding me" she said slightly more polightly.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Abog blinked for a moment then blinked twice at what she asked him to do. "Wind...you up?" He asked as he carefully watched the girl. She was strange to him. He had never seen something like this and he had a spirit of some sort inside his subconscious but this had beaten his strangeness by a mile. He grabbed the key and began to wind it up, being careful with every wind. It looked to him like she was impaled by the key but it never went through. He stopped for a second as he looked over at her. "Is this good?" He asked as he released her key. He scrathced his head, admitting to her "That was strange." He then picked up the hiking bag and continued speaking. "What are you exactly? And sorry for Goba, he tends to be rude." As he finished saying this he heard a whisper in his head '!@#$ off.' Abog figured that he was just mad about his art. It might have looked bad to him.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:15 pm

She sighed with pleasure as he wound her. "yeah, that's fine. Thank you" nix said in a near sing song voice. Obviously pleased with the winding. She spun around fondest him. Waving her sonic screwdriver over her one last time before putting it away again. She looked a hit dissappoitwd but still intrigued. What the heck was she. She couldn't figure it out. His body didn't make relative sense. It was too normal.

"Though I think the better question; is what the heck are you? But if you must know I'm an extra....extra-terrest-rial." she said. Having trouble with the last word, she still hadn't completely figured out the whole English language. She still had a few more days until she was done with it.

She decided to ignore her little trip up and simply continue talking as she blushed a slight silver. Embarrassed that this worlds basic language was causing her trouble "I'm a clockwork, a clockwork robot. I even have a ship." she added on. She already seemed to be over the little event. Though if one looked carefully you could see that behind her back she clutched her lower arm, it had broken after several blows in the same place with a crowbar. But she definately wasn't gonna show weakness. Her face was slightly pained though. It hurt alot. Only an hour or so she could heal it though. She forced a slight smile and waited on a response.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Abog blushed when she sighed with pleasure. The sound was unexpected to him. He blinked as he observed her twirling and waving her screw driver. 'What is with her?' Goba asked, pondering at what this person was exactly. Abog blinked at the word extraterrestrial. She was an alien of some sort? He didn't believe in aliens but he knew it was possible. If Goba exists, then aliens do to.

He thought for a moment about her question. He wasn't sure what Goba was fully. He onlyu knew that he was a daemon but that wasn't clear enough. "Well....Goba is a daemon and I'm a human. Sort of." He took out a small pocket knife and stabbed into his palm, taking it out quickly as a strange purple blood spewed out of his hand and onto the ground. The blood sizzled on the ground and burnt through the concrete. The wound he had created regenerated and he breathed in as the pain faded. The blood on the pocket knife didn't melt the thing. He flicked the pocket knife with his hand, the blood slipping out of the knife and revealing Runes and crosses embedded on the blade.

"As for me, I don't know what I am fully. I know I'm human but I just don't think I am." He put the pocket knife away into his pocket and looked at her. His eyes were dilated for a moment and the world, to him, slowed down. He watched her facial features and what she was holding behind her back. He placed his hands on her shoulders and brought her closer to him. He looked over her shoulder and his eyes widened. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Nix watched as he cut himself, quite confused as to what this would do at first. But as it feel an sizzled on the Ground. It didn't seem to be Acid as, it seemed to literately burn through the concrete rather than melt through it. She would have taken out her screwdriver but didn't feel like it. Not to mention it was hard to take it out with one hand. She sighed.

Then her eyes widened as he grabbed her shoulders and asked what's wrong. She wiggled q bit, not used to contact like this. Especially contact that she didn't start or wasn't asked to make. She looked worried for a moment then slowly brought her arm forward. It was just barely bent at an odd angle right in the middle. "I'll be fine, in a bit." she said "it doesn't hurt that much. I don't need help" she added on proudly.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Abog shook his head as he said "I don't think so. You need some medical assistance!" Abog could hear Goba's feign head smashing inside Abog's head. Abog really did care too much for other people. He would always care, even if someone tries to kill him, he would want to know why and how he could stop the violence. Goba was the exact opposite, he thrilled violence and torture.

(I can't think of anything else. :,(
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Nix sighed and rolled her eyes at the human. sure he was being kind but a hospital wouldn't help, certainly not a human hospital, they still had to actually cut people for surgery. Honestly how primitive was that!? She took a sharp inhale as she tried to cross her arms and then had to stop as her arm twinged. She held it gingerly in her hand now, in front of her making the misshapeness almost obvious. She looked away, slightly anticipating him saying somethings

"That won't help" she said quickly. Hoping, just a bit that he would just let it go, though another part of her craved the attention. She loved being the center of everything. It was her personality now, she had always been in he background, she had hundreds of years to make up for and she was gonna make sure she was as popular and well known as possible. Maybe not popular though; not so much famous as infamous. She fluttered her eyelashs and looked up at the boy innocently "I could use someone to keep me company until I heal though, it'll only take a bit. I promise!"

She was a bit manipulative too. Trying to take revenge for how long she had been ordered around, of course that was completely unfounded. Purely speculation though it sounded likely. Nix didn't ponder such things. She had better things to do, like getting people to do thugs for her, such as protect her while she healed using ambient energy. But since explaining this would probably confuse him so manipulating would be better and faster.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Abog blinked as she declined his help. Usually when a person would be saved, they would be greatful enough to allow the hero to help more. He frowned slightly as he watched her turn around. Such stubbornness was odd to him but not to Goba. He actually loved the stubbornness of people. It was a sin, something that he loved. Goba grinned inside Abog's mind, maybe he could have her as an alley.

Abog leaned back a bit as she turned around, her eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings, and through his mind he thought she was flirting. Abog really had no idea why she was changing her behavior so suddenly after being attacked. He scratched the back of his head and said "Okay, I guess."

'Atleast I didn't split twice. The pain would pass me out.' He thought, Goba grinning wider at the idea.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 am

Oh this would be easy. He didn't even question her. As nix continued to cradeo her arm while gathering the ambient energy of the area she continued thinking, how could she use this? What fun could she have? She guessed it all depended on this boy. She smiled brightly at him, her white teeth, somehow, seeming even brighter than the rest Of her seemingly glassy skin, though she had a skin like feel still. He was sorta cute, for a human.

She walked about him in a circle touching one finger to him as she made her at behind him then leaning on him as she reached his front. Her back pressed against his stomach as she looked up at him, craning her neck to see him. While still cradling her arm. She winced slightly as the arm twinged again. She wasn't accustomed to pain, life had been peaceful and boring on the ship. Though it was overly boring. She had only felt, at most a slap or two from bad travelers. The worse she had ever felt was a large burn on her arm. Though she had also been stabbed once by a stowaway, the burn had hurt much more.

"So where do you u-use-usually hang out?" she asked with interest. She didn't know much about this aspect of human life, it was a mystery to her, as was much of human culture. Along with her still stumbling, ever so slightly, over some words but she tried to ignore these things and fit in as much as possible, other than how she looked of course. She looked up at him once again with her yellow pupils and, ironically, black whites of her eyes. "Well, my name is Nix. Just Nix."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)   The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The automaton Damsel(abogoba then pm to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next