Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Vote_lcapDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Voting_barDamsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:51 am

Ali's eyes track the tail curiously. Huh....he wondered if she was a kitsune....Raising a brow at the moving ears, he sticks his tongue out at Patty. Hah!!! Look the fool, she said!! Then he grins as Versa pulls him into a hug, taking the opportunity to do so as well and holding her to his side close with his arm, and the grin becomes a mocksmug smirk, directed right at Patty."Ha!!! Hear that? She thinks I'm cute, and original." Looking at Versa, he gives her a cheeky grin,winking." So,France huh, ma belle? The land of Romance...." Waggling his brows playfully, he blinks."Huh....this Arc sounds very interesting indeed...."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:33 am

Versailles laughed, wincing slightly when it put pressure on hercut. Smirking slightly she turned to Ali agian.

"You're thinking of Italy dear. France is the country of fine cuisine, and its capital is the city of lights. They aren't actually all that big on romance."

Versailles wiggled her eyebrows back at Ali and tickled his side with her tail. Two could play at that game.

"Oh yeah. He was great. Up until he got married that is. I left 'cause I didn't want to get between him and his new ah... wife."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:13 am

Ali.grinning at the laugh, loosens his hold when he feels the wince.The thief blinks, then nods."Aaaah, I see.." Then he's tickled, and yelps,laughing slightly.Seeing the smug look on Patty's face, Ali reddens, and carefully schools his expression, though he knew next time he came in he was so getting teased about being ticklish."So, that's what brought you to our fine city, cutie?"His free hand reaches down, tickling her on the side.Ha,revenge!!!!
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:39 am

Versailles nodded and expertly dodged Ali's retaliating movements, clearly having been expecting it.

"Yeah, that's about all of it."

Versailles' look showed evidence to the contrary, that there was more she wasn't saying. Unfortunately, it was the kind of unsaid experience that Ali would be able to tell right away that she would never share it with him.

"It got a bit awkward being the third wheel."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:26 pm

Ali sticks his tongue out at her as she dodges his counterattack, nodding."Ah, I see...." And so he did.That was Aight, they'd just met after all."Yeah, sounds like it....Guess it isn't any of my business, though." He grins at her, that statement and the grin hopefully letting her know he wouldn't pry."Welp, as great and fun as it is to hold ya, perhaps I should let go so you can get ready, if you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Versailles smiled happily and leaned into his chest, obviously comfortable. She was carefull not to get too close, as she really didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"Mmmmmmm nah, I like it here better. You're warmer than my bed. Not as warm as Arc, but close enough. You remind me of him a lot... It's rather calming."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Ali grins as she leans into his chest. Yep, could definitely get used to this.Rolling her eyes, Patty leaves with the other doctor, giving him a look that clearly said behave.The thief makes a face at her back, then grins at Versa, winking."Well, good. Glad I'm so calming, though I gotta say, you're the hot one here."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Versailles giggled more, mostly at the look that Ali was given. She liked these people. Hopefully she'd be able to see more of Ali around the city. A blush spread across her cheeks once agian with the rogue's words.

"You're just an all-round ladies' man aren't you."

Versailles nudged his side with her elbow.

"Unfortunately, I really should be going home like you suggested. It's rather late and caffeinne only lasts so long."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Ali raises a brow at the giggle, then grins at the blush when he looks at her, giving her a friendly nudge back."Guilty as charged." He waggles his eyebrows, then winks.At the next part, Ali nods, gently getting up so he didn't jostle her too badly."Aight then. I'll accompany you back." Grabbing the long sleeveless coat off from the chair he'd been sitting in earlier,he examines it. Huh...it'd need cleaning...but should be good enough for her to get home.Handing it over, he gives her a playful smirk."Oh, and you might wanna zip that up, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Versailles took the coat, chuckling softly as she slipped it on. Considering the current state, or rather, the lack of her bra he had a point. It would be a good idea to zip it up all the way, but Versailles only did it up high enough to cover her breasts.

"I'm not that shy about my appearance, but that would be a good idea. If not because of the lack of a bra, then because of the blood. I've seen would-be murders get squemish at the sight of naked flesh. It was kind of awkward."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Ali winks as she takes the coat and zips it up." Awwww, you look adorable in my coat...And you're not shy? Good to know." His eyes waggle roguishly, then his brain computes the rest.".....Would be....murderers? You run into those often Ms. Versa?"The thief opens the door, then walks back over to her and offers his arm with a roguish grin, though his eyes gleam in concern.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:49 pm

It was Versailles' turn to grin mischeiviously now, looping her arm through Ali's.

"Well yeah. How do you think I met Arc? He was actually hired to kill someone I had been previously traveling with. Supposedly. I think it was his first job 'cause he messed up miserably and got kicked out of his gang."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Ali grins as she loops her arm through his, though it fades slightly at the statement."Ah...I see..."Now, don't get him wrong...He was a street brat, and got it, Sometimes, you have to do less then acceptable things to get through it. Heck, that was his job...Still, the thought she was close to a killer...made him uneasy. Sighing, he shrugs mentally and physically. It is what it is and was. After all, she doesn't seem to be badly effected or hurt from this freind,and nor did she seem like a bad sort, not at all....In fact, he'd say she was a good sort.Then a thought comes Ali's head, making the thief a tad pale."He seems like a exciting fellow....I suppose I'll have to play nice if we ever meet." He starts guiding the two of them out of the room,grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Versailles gave his arm a slight squeeze when she noticed how distressed he seemed. He was.. worried about her? Or about Arc? Perhaps Arc was the reason he was worried.

"No... considering how he was when we first met he's mellowed out a bit. So have I, actually... I never finished highschool. Ran away when I was sixteen and had to jump down a waterfall to escape security."

A slight smile graced Versailles' lips as she recalled the memory, walking along with Ali.

"I'd be dead several times over if not for him, and probably would be dead if he hadn't cared enough to control himself near me. Burnt my hair pretty short once though..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:27 am

Ali blinks, noticing the squeeze, and relaxes, listening to her explain, eyebrows rising at the jump a waterfall part. Woah....Smiling at the sight of her smiling, he nods."Huh....Sounds like a good friend...even if he's a rather fiery hairdresser....Gotta admit, you probably looked cute rocking the toasted pixie look." Winking mischeivously, Ali runs his hand through his Mohawk, casually stepped around a harried looking nurse."Soooooo...waterfall,huh? Knew school was that boring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}   Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damsel in Distress {Private | Hellbreaker}
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next