Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Vote_lcapImportant meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Voting_barImportant meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Vote_lcapImportant meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Voting_barImportant meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)

Go down 
+2
Izzy
Energy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Empty
PostSubject: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Jenny yawned as she walked down to the main ops room in a large baggy t shirt and her black boxers with her hair down and her mouth mask on. She knew a few of her fellow members were on patrol tonight so she figured she might as well take the night off or sorta since she was planning on looking through the data base for some unfinished cases that she could help work on.

Wrex was laying on the ground behind the couch as he recharged making Jenny smile. She knew my titans probably already knew about him but she so had to introduce him to the other members soon. Jenny sat down in front of the supercomputer and began looking through the data base. It was pretty late and Jenny from all her work lately was pretty tired maybe she should try and nap more often.

Jenny’s ears droop as her head bobs before she closes her eyes and one of her ears clicks a button pulling up a video. Jenny jumped when she heard Yang’s anergy shouts. ”I Didn’t do it!” Wrex’s head popped over the couch looking to her seeming confused as she calmed down when she say it was just a video and paused it. She looked over to Wrex speaking calmly ”It’s ok boy go back to sleep.” Wrex lowered his  head calmly and did so as Jenny looked back over to the screen.

Jenny narrowed her eyes a bit as her ears lowers to her sides when she saw Jemmy was in the picture. ‘When was Jemmy ever in the tower...?’ She thought as she looked to the date of the video. ‘This was way before I was even a straight up hero.... explains why I didn’t hear about Jemmy ever being in the tower.... but why was she here.....?’ She lowered the volume on the video as she watched the rest of it with narrowing eyes.

For the rest of the night Jenny looked up all the information she could find on Yang before she went to her room and changed into her day clothes tying her hair in a ponytail leaving her mask on as she grabbed her laptop and communicator and set up her laptop and a few other things in the main ops room as she called into where she was going to do a gig today and canceled.

This was much more important than a random low pay gig as she held up her communicator to her mouth and spoke calling all Titans speaking in a serious tone. ”Titans... I’m requesting everyone join me in the main ops room asap we need to have a very important meeting.”

Jenny as very serious looking and quiet until as many people that were available right now was there and then she hooked her communicator up to her laptop. ”I will be broadcasting this meeting to Titans who could make it so they can listen in and put in their feedback and if they can watch through the small screens on their communicators...” Jenny took a deep breath as she looked to the team.

”Fellow members last night I came across a video... it was a bit hard to watch honestly.. I hoped that this only happened once and was just a bad day thing but i wanted to be sure so I did some more looking and what I found is what I want to share with all of you today...  footage evidence and the surprising facts I have found that all lead to Yang being unfit to be the Titans leader... or at least unfit to how I see it but before you say anything just hear me out ok?”

She waited a few moments hoping they would hear her out and waited if they were unsettled or freaking out to calm down. She then pulled up the first video. ”The first video is one that shows Yang yelling at Jemmy while she was in a cage... Looking into reports prior this time in Jump it seems that Jemmy did kill a large amount of people but honestly I don’t really think it makes up for Yang’s reaction. As you can see she yells and threatens Jemmy saying she would leave her in the cell to rot...”

((Quote taken from https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3926p15-the-familiar-dar-izzy ))
Izzerz wrote:
Yang snaps her attention back to Jemmy in the cage and kicks at the door. "Oh really, you don't want to die or anything? You think you're going to try to bargain with me? Saying nothing you've done could have been that bad?" Yang stood up, her eyes were glowing red and her hair looked like it was on fire. "Do I seem fired up to you? Yeah, I'm pretty pissed. You killed WAY too many people and I can't prosecute you for it! So for what reason should I EVER let you out of that cell? Why shouldn't I let you rot in there for the rest of the century you live for?!"

She would show a bit more of the video with their back and forth conversation until the topic of the contract would come up. ((See original thread if you wish to see more on this one topic.)) ”I hate what Jemmy did.. I really do... but... I do not approve of how Yang handled the situation...”  She pulled up the next video which wasn’t very old at all. ”In this video Yang spoke a quite discouraging speech that it’s points i don’t agree with especially the point about the usual easy to take down villains we all fight... most of us have nearly died more than once fighting the villains of this city on a normal basis...”

”The speech honestly made me feel like the mission was a suicide mission and that our leader didn’t even think we could pull it off along with actually know what all of us are capable of... I honestly think if a speech is made it should be overconfident if anything but that may just be me.” she played the video.

((Quote taken from https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4217-hacked-open-to-titans-and-mega#70012))
Izzerz wrote:
Yang stroked her chin through the cloth mask, walking toward the window before bringing up her gauntlet's interface. She looked at what they knew and...honestly...it was barely anything. Hotwire made them a way to detect the ships, yes. Yang had just downloaded that program. But that wasn't much.

"Alright, so we know exactly where their ships are...but unfortunately we have no way of tracking the troops themselves." With a few presses on the hologram screen, she narrowed her eyes to glowing red slits and sighed. "I can't in all good conscience split us up. We need to stay together." She turned around to look at her team. None of them were ready, there really wasn't a way to be ready. The only real option was to throw herself in front of as many fatal blows as possible.

"I hate to sound grim about this...but I want to be honest with my friends. We're going into what could easily be a trap in a dark forest. These aliens...they aren't typical criminals on the streets like you guys are used to. They don't go down with a one-and-done punch. And they aren't typical super criminals either...they want to kill you. That's what war is. They want to kill all of us."

She flashed Manic a look and hopefully he'd see the desperation in her those red glowing eyes. They had the best defense mechanisms between Yang's durability and Manic's speed and she didn't want to lose a friend to this war. "But we need to stay as a unit. When we group up, we can't be stopped. Sword and shield, speed and durability. Brains and Brawn. As a unit we are perfect, and we're gonna show this bunch of aliens that humanity won't just roll over and die before them!"

She knew this speech was grim but...she was slowly gaining confidence. Hopefully the group was as well. "They think they can come here and tell us what to do, think they can attack our home. But they're wrong. They want a war, and we're not just going to end it...we're going to make them regret it. They aren't going to stop...if it comes to it...do not hesitate. So who's ready to do this?"

She began to pull up the next video and played it. ((Quote taken from https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4070-lucky-foo-izzy ))
Izzerz wrote:
As she got closer, she realized he wasn't exactly paying attention and skid her bike to a halt just next to him. Taking off her helmet, she shook out her long blonde hair and gave him as innocent of a smile as she could. "Hey, Alex, right?" She snickered. It was a funny nickname she'd dug up from around the city. "Or are you just going by Manic nowadays?"

”I know it might not see too big but I’m pretty sure this is their first meeting.... and if it is that means Yang looked way too far into Manic’s personal life. He might of been ok with this but I honestly think there should have been a better reason to look up that personal details or ask them personally. I know I wouldn’t want anyone looking up that info on me.”

”Honestly for about a year I constantly deleted all data on myself I could get to on the internet good or bad because I didn’t want that info out there for anyone to see.  Even now I think like only 2 of you know my real name mainly because I actually felt comfortable enough to tell you it. My point is here is that I don’t think it was very kind of her to look that far into a members life without asking before hand unless it’s for a very important reason.”

Jenny then pulled up the next video that started with Kale scaling the tower and reaching the top just as Yang came out. ((Quote taken from https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4113-going-straight-to-the-top-titans ))
Izzerz wrote:
The hatch had opened as Kale started toward it and a young blonde girl walked out, wind whipping around her and causing her hair to fly about. Kicking the hatch shut, she stopped and looked over the pink haired teen. He'd been climbing for a good few hours, and she'd been watching from her security room as soon as she'd gotten the notification. She could have electrified the building, armed some turrets or just straight up incinerated him at any point she wanted, but she let him finish the climb. He didn't seem very harmful.

Yang stared at him for a good long while, and eventually spoke with her hands behind her back as she paced. "So, Pinky, what exactly made you decide to climb my tower?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.
She watched an unknown teen scale the tower who could have posed a threat and did nothing about it. For all she knew Kale was a villain trying to scale the tower in the hopes of doing something to the tower or us.”

”She also called the towers hers..... that is not ok... just because she is the leader does not make the tower hers. The tower belongs to the team and it’s current members not a single person. She has just as much right to be here as we do so that means the tower is just as much ours as it is hers. So clearly she must see herself higher than us who aren’t the leader or at least that is how it makes me personally feel about this. It just very much offends me that she would call the tower hers, if anything it’s not even the current teams its the old one that went missing along while ago.”

((The following refrences this thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4026-computer-boy-titans-only )) She then shows the fottage of Hotwire’s first arrival. ”First off I would like to say this part has nothing to do with hotwire really and is not meant to put him down or anything on how he joined the team. Second, Yang had a member join the team, Hotwire,  without even voting him in like all of us had to do for our fellow members.”

” Yeah Hotwire turned out to be a great addition to the team upping the towers fire power, mainframe, and even the training room. But I feel that since it is all of our team when a new person should want to join we all need to vote on it. What if the member was evil and one of us knew it? That person didn’t know that member was being brought in to be a Titan so they couldn’t tell the team when voting about this fact. Hotwire could have turned out to be a villain in disguise luckily he wasn’t but he could have been and where would it put us then....?”

(( the following references this thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3997p30-unlikely-request-for-help-titans )) Jenny played the next video looking to the other members again. ”As you can see Jemmy was helped in a life or death situation that she needed help with... Previous members Bow and Miley helped her but Yang later came in having been in the tower.... the entire time the tower... 2 members... and an individual was in need of help and in danger of dying... listening to music.... SHe then  proceeded to yell at Bow for helping someone in need.”

”It is our jobs to protect those in danger, Jemmy may very well be one of the worst villains out there but if she is in danger of being killed it’s our duty to help her especially if  she came to us directly. We don’t have to like it but as heros... as Titans to swallow our prides, our egos, our hate, everything that would prevent us from doing our job and protect anyone in need. Yeah there’s exceptions but this wasn’t one of them. Jemmy then asked to join the team... and Yang rudely refused and further on yelled at bow for defending Jemmy...”

”She didn’t even give Jemmy a chance to change... she could have honestly wanted to change...” She clenched her fists. ”For all we know that right there could have been an honest sign of Jemmy wanting to change for the better but lost all interest in it because Yang didn’t even give her a chance... Anyone can change... no matter who you are.... You can go from crazy and kill everyone and anyone to a non lethal force using and against killing full out hero... everyone deserves a chance...”

”I know I knew what Jemmy had done... and I countless times tried giving her a chance to change... and chances are... I’ll do it again but you know what I don’t regret it maybe one day jemmy really will want to change but if no one gives her that chance theres nothing there to try and keep her on that path making her give up before getting started...” ((This next part is a reference to overall activity of the character. Jenny shows a super fast forwarded version of Yang just being in her room and part of the time working on her suit.

”I did some research on Yangs recent activities in the hero world... and oddly i didnt find more than a few small things... I didn’t think that was right so I checked some footage... turns out Yang has for the past I think ever since joining, has spend just about all her time in the tower doing nothing or training and as of late been working on her new suit. There was crimes going all during all of this and she ignored them... She hasn’t been doing anything overall as leader other than one or two small things... instead of working on her suit in the spare time she used all her time on it when she could have been out there helping others or saving innocent people...”

Jenny pulls up a schematic of Yang’s main weapon ((See in equipment section https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3539-yang-done )) ”These are shoutgun gauntlents.. used by Yang... they are shotguns fired by punching... Shot, guns.... Lethal.. oftenly used to kill others or majorly injure them.... and our leader uses it to fight in every fight... I don’t find it ok that she uses these in battle when they could kill her opponent and or accidently hit and majorly hurt on innocent..”

Jenny then brought up the next video ((Following quote from this thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t4109-a-long-road-hotwire-ask ))
Izzerz wrote:
Yang was busy at work in the Danger Room. It had been about 3 days since Miley's leaving, and Yang hadn't taken it well. Every friend she had just seemed to walk right back out on her. The team was a revolving door, and Yang was blaming herself, and she didn't take blame well. She had been working on some new martial arts moves, and as always she took to them well. Her near photographic memory let her memorize the forms with no difficulty. However, executing them was another story. She was still working on them, although they would make her a bit better of a fighter.

”This was taken 3 days after another members leaving of the team and instead of trying to find them and try and get them to say or talk to them she chose to train instead. The member may have been a loss cause but,  she should have at least tried talking to her. Also it doesn’t look like from what I’ve seen that she take these kinds of things well which could be very bad in the future whether it be her becoming evil or doing something she will regret that could very well affect us as well. “

”This is the last video I have, was taken back when Yang was voted as leader...when Yang, Bow, Miley, Ephrim, and Meta were on the team. All of which are no longer here but Yang... ” She played the video ((Quote from https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3865p30-a-team-is-born-closed ))
Izzerz wrote:
Yang shrugged and kicked her feet up in her chair again. "Alright, feel free to leave when you feel ready." She was looking directly at him with a very serious look on her face. "Now don't get me wrong. I want every last one of you on the team, but if you don't want to be here then leave."

Yang opened her next energy drink and took a long drawn out drink from it, giving the team a moment to grasp that they didnt HAVE to stay. "Alright look guys..." She said, putting down her feet and looking between the group around her. "I'm not cruel at all. If you don't want to be here I don't want you to be unhappy. I won't force you to stay. So if anyone else feels the way he does..." She said, tilting her head as a gesture toward Meta. "Then let me know and realize there's absolutely no hard feelings."

”She said this after member Meta asked to leave the team... why is none of the original members but Yang here? Maybe it’s because she told them she didn’t care if they left the team... Maybe if she would have continuously tried to keep them on the team talk them into staying instead of just letting them go..” She looked to the team calmly for a few moments to let it all sink in before she said her finishing statement.

”So to wrap this up I honestly think Yang is no better than a slacking off member since she has generally not really done anything for the team. I would like to request a revote in the leader, if she is re voted again I will respect everyones decision and respectfully drop this topic. So uh... what do you guys think.”

((The edit that you can see I made by looking at the end of the post is the change from Yoshi to Alex which was requested by Ama))

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Yang had been training in the Danger Room when she got the call on her communicator. At first she shrugged it off for just a minute. "Lemme finish this drill, then I'll be right in." She said. It wasn't a mission, because the tower's alarms would have been activated. She would have had ample warning time of it, so it was probably just a talk. Then the reason came over and she dropped everything she was doing and walked down the hallway, pulling down her Ranger uniform's hood. Removing her form leadership...this ought to be pretty good.

Yang stayed at the entrance watching the videos. Her rage was building with every second...but she had to try and contain it right now. That...would be rough. "Well...FIRST off." She said, broadcasting to anyone who wasn't there, just like Jenny. "Let me ask you how YOU would handle this? Jemmy is a supernatural being, something none of us can do anything about. She's immune to the legal system, and I wouldn't kill her even if I had the ability to do it. So WHAT exactly was our option here? Pat her on the head and say "don't do it again?" I showed her that we aren't something to laugh at and then assigned one of our members to keep watch over her. Did it not work out in the end? No, but that's called uncharted territory. None of the old Titans experienced anything like her and we won't see anything on her level after she's said and done."

Yang flicked through the files and brought up her recruiting of Manic...really? THIS video? "Delving into his life...really? First of all, I had to find the kid because outside of just walking down the street, he's WAY faster than any of us were. I could NEVER catch up to him to talk to him. So all I did was take what photos we had of him and matched the nose and jawline - the two most easily identified features of a human's face. While I was looking for him, I came across his nickname. Things like what people call you aren't exactly the hardest thing to come across." She dismissed it with that and swiped it to the side.

Now it was Kale...oh THIS should be good. "Oh now we're getting into possession eh? This...this should be good." Yang cracked her neck and smiled. "First of all, not a single one of us OWNS this tower. It still belongs to Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy. We're borrowing it. Second, you think I should have immediately blasted him to CRAP without checking to see what he wanted. Okay then." She turned from Jenny and addressed Kale. "I don't exactly think our friend here would have appreciated that, nor do I like to play that hostile with people who just want to talk to us. If he wanted to do anything at all to our home, he would have done it A LOT sooner. And about twice as easy."

The video with Jemmy and Bow...Yang straight up deleted that file, a tear dropping from her eye. "I'm not even talking about this...ever again." She said. "Jemmy isn't meant to change. Changing her not only throws the universe and laws of chaos out of order, but also endangers all of us. Not to mention she was taunting me the entire time through telepathy. I can't prove it, but I'll throw it on the table."

Now she was going to critique Yang trying to fit the part of a hero. Really. Yang walked right up to Jenny's face and her eyes were glowing red with rage. She couldn't help that. No way to suppress that, it just kind of happens. "Do not ever try and dismiss what I do to protect people 'Jenny'. My parents are both still alive. Divorced, but alive. Dad has his company, and mom has her shops. If someone took what I do and used it to get to them, I would never forgive myself. I worked to hide my identity for the same exact reason you all do. Attack me like that on a personal level again and we'll see exactly what happens."

Now the schematics for...her gauntlets. "First of all, I want to know where you got these. They're on my personal computer and my dad's. I don't outsource them. Second, they're nonlethal or a lot of people would have died by now. It's powered by a shotgun. Shoots the blanks at my arms. They propel a punch. You use scythes and Tim uses a sword that eats matter. Do I call either of you on it? No, because you're not idiots."

Yang took a couple of steps back and paced for a minute, steadying her breathing. Her eyes returned to their normal blue shade and she turned back around to her training videos, as well as the one of her mention toward Meta. "So...you want me to imprison everyone who joins here?" She snorted with laughter, grabbing some water from the fridge. This was starting to drive her crazy. "We are a TEAM. Not a dictatorship. People can leave a team, and if they really want to stay they won't be here to begin with. People leave for their own reasons, and I'm not going to get on my knees and beg you to stay here with me. You wanna leave? Get up and go."

And now...that stupid speech. It made her feel iffy when she was giving it but... "Let me just lie to all of my best friends." She said seriously, giving Jenny a death glare. Pretty clear indication that she was on the thinnest ice known to man. We're talking like half a millimeter thick. "I was honest. That's something you have to do. If I lie and tell you "Oh it's all gonna be fine. Who cares. It's just aliens. Lets #%!$ em up." then you aren't going to be careful. Someone could get shot and killed against an army. This isn't common stuff for us and I'm treating it like that."

Now she was done and sat on a ledge nearby, staring at the team. "Now who HONESTLY thinks she has any ground to stand on anymore? Because if you ask me, she was waiting on a fault line."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Kale sat with his legs crossed. Then raised a hand. "So is this another one of those "movies" I'm not supposed to take seriously?" The other day something similar happened. Kale was watching the television and thought a woman was actually being raped somewhere in the city, but was told to calm down by others.

He couldn't understand why humans watched stuff like this for entertainment. It seemed so real and they were real people, but it was this thing humans called, acting. Were all these videos acting Jenny had just shown? Jenny and Yang seemed pretty upset by them. He was even in one of them. Or was this a stunt double?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:06 pm

"Honestly this is an embarrassment." Ravian said, having entered the room shortly after being called and leaned on the back wall to not be a distraction. He hadn't been a titan long. He didn't even have much of a connection to Yang or Jenny. But he did have common sense, and none of the videos shown were a reason to kick someone out of leadership. Some of the videos were even reasons to keep her as leader. He appreciated someone acknowledging danger, personally. Maybe it was only because he always knew what he was going up against, but he held realism as an important value.

"And I would like to contest the point that she isn't an idiot because personally," his eyes narrowed slightly, "I think this shows she's either stupid, or power hungry. How else would you accuse someone of using a 'deadly weapon' that has never killed anyone, while carrying around bladed weapons? I mean, hell, isn't everyone here a deadly weapon?"

He stood up off the wall and moved forward, "Not to mention Jemmy, she's immortal. If you take two looks at her you should know that. Not to mention she teleports, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. We could keep her here until the tower falls from old age, and it would still be like she had just taken a nap to her. A short nap at that, more like resting her eyes, ya know?"

He went to stand near Yang. "The only real problem here seems to be her allowing Hotwire in on her own, but that seems to have gone pretty well...so it's not anything to get pissy about. She made a good decision, sue her." He sat on the same ledge as Yang "My only question is: Which is it? Are you power hungry, or stupid?"

Ravian decided to leave Kale to his own devices, he was still a little weirded out by the guy anyways.

Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

In a blurry dash of speed, Manic appeared sat beside Kale, throwing an arm round his hombre as he looked to clear up the confusion of his fellow Titan. "Reality TV my magically inclined friend!". Perhaps not the correct, nor the best way to help Kale understand the whole situation. But it was an answer none the less. "Sit back, chill... have a snack; potato chips alright?". Manic would ask, handing an open bag of potato chips to Kale before Manic sat back in his chair, resting his two hands on the back of his head comfortably. "...and enjoy the show, two girls 'bout to get it onnnnn...". That's what Manic was hoping for, a cat-fight. Not with weapons or superpowers though, no. The normal cat-fights between girls, often in high school. Yeah, that's what he expected.

"Just... for the record though. You ladies feel free to call me whatever you like...". Manic had said with a huge grin plastered across his face. Then looking towards Kale once more, Manic would whisper towards his Titan-teammate as he pointed towards Ravian with one hand. "This guy's good". He said before turning his attention back towards the girls. Being serious was not Manic's strong suit.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:55 am

Tim was listening remotely he was currently on a passenger jet coming back from out of country. He was watching though with his headphones in. He heard Yang mention that none of them could do anything about a being like Jemmy and had to speak up. "Actually I can devour her magic and leave her at human levels pretty easily. It's why she doesn't want to meet someone like me out and about." He went back to listening and watching after that.

Now they were talking about owning the tower and he rolled his eyes. "The dead don't own any property, and if you want to say that it is still theirs then we need to grab our stuff and get out."

"Chaos doesn't equal evil Yang, we create chaos when we interfere with the plans of the criminals we fight. As for telepathy I could kill four people and say someone was controlling my mind." He patted the guys arm next to him and said seriously. "It's just an example I'm not going to do it."

"It's not really an attack on your life it's saying that you never leave to fight crimes. So you're going to need to do a lot better than that to convince me."

Tim again spoke when she brought up the aliens and said. "Yeah while you were having your dour speech about charging into the breach once more. Some of us were already out there fighting. Like myself. I was at ground zero when they arrived. I fought side by side with people I would consider some of the worst of society. The point is we are all on this planet and we are all fighting for us. Speeches don't save lives, next time just do something."

Tim heard Ravian say she'd never killed and said seriously. "We all know that's not true, she's already said she has. As for power hungry, I doubt it, this information has brought quite a bit up to question about you Yang. I'm not gonna speak to defend anyone on carrying blades but I use mine in it's sheath. Also my sword doesn't eat matter, that's my magic."

"Hey Kale, it's security footage, it's all legitimate and should be taken as seriously as something you see in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:05 pm

This was honestly the most ridiculous thing hotwire had heard in a while. And he had listened to a lot of Manics nonsense. Yang had been probably the best leader the titans had since robin. The claims against jemmy were just straight up wrong. It seemed like everyone had been saying how he had been feeling. He was actually pretty calm when jenny pointed at the fact hotwire had been let in without a vote. Because frankly, that's what had pretty much happened with kale, and he was a pretty cool guy... for a magic user.

Yang got upset about the gauntlets, and that's when hotwire decided to speak up.

"Actually yang, that one's my fault. When I modified your gauntlets, I made stored a schematic in my nanobots using my powers then put it into my database under my file. I meant to ask you if that was okay, but I kinda forgot. She probably found the schematics there." Hotwire explained.

The aliens encounter. That was something hotwire was all too familiar with. An alien trap. They had walked into it, and hotwire had almost died. Although, unbeknownst to him, they would never have killed him. Hotwire didn't know it, but inside him, a zydon computer virus had turned hotwire into a sleeper cell for the enemy. But for all he cared, he had come very close to dying.

"I agree with Yang on the aliens. Do you remember what that ended up being Energy Warrior? A trap. I almost died, and we were being careful. If yang had just told us to run in there, guns blazing, I wouldn't be here right now." He said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Jenny Stayed calm and let everyone say what they felt they needed to respecting their inputs that is what this meeting was about, to see how everyone felt, their thoughts on the manner, and everything. Jenny wasn't 100% sure if Yang should be no longer leader yeah she felt that the leader should be handling things differently but she wasn't 100% sure that's why she wanted to hear everyone's opinions and see if they wanted to make a vote. She showed videos that she felt were concerning to her and said her thoughts on the manner.

She listened to everyone and tried to look unphased as Yang got in her face, she wasn't scared of her she just REALLY didn't want to get hit in the face or something because she was saying how she felt. Though her eye color did change light blue her powers naturally coming out and getting ready for the possible threat. When she walked off her eyes turned back to brown as she looked to Ravian. "Look I think you're getting the wrong idea, I'm neither of those I was just wanting to bring up these things I didn't feel this was how the leader should handle things and wanted to bring it up to the team to see how you guys felt, if you felt the same ok if not then ok."

She looked to Yang "And just so you know I'm pretty certain the stuff i looked up about the old titans and what they fought I'm pretty sure Trigon is worse than Jemmy. That and you don't know that there won't be others like her. And like Tim said just because shes a chaos lord doesn't mean she's stuck being evil cause chaos affects everything and one if anything she could be stuck neutral and I honestly think if we point out to her that she doesn't have to be evil or something maybe she could change It isn't impossible so I'd rather not give up hope on her despite what she's done."

She gestured to Manic "And I understand where you're coming from but My feelings still are the same that and I'm no faster than you if anything with you on a fast motorcycle you are probably even faster than me but I still teamed up with Manic before we were on the same team a lot all of which I never had a way of contacting him nor had to look into who he really was to do it."

She was trying not to comment on how Yang some how knew who she was even though she never told her and there was no real way of her even knowing who she really was even with knowing her real face but hoped no one would think to remember her real name if she didn't comment on it Jenny was really big on who knows her real name and doesn't for more reasons than just protecting her family that she had to leave because she couldn't control her powers at the time. "I agree with Tim on the tower thing... for the most part I still would like to hope that maybe the original titans are still out there but I didn't hear the video wrong... you did call it yours... you may have just been caught up in the moment I get that but doesn't change what you said"

"I wasn't suggesting you should beg them to stay or force them to, but the least you could do for the team mate your team mate is to try and talk to them about it... make sure they were sure about leaving... If I left I would want someone to try and talk to me if i liked it or not to make sure I was positive, what if they left from something out of their control thinking the team would be better off with out them when it wasn't the case and we could have helped them? If you talked to them they wouldn't be left to fight alone and we'd still have a great member."

"What I'm saying is I feel that you should at least talk to them about it before they leave. I don't know Rain too well but she seemed to have felt better after talking to us about leaving. She could have felt worse if she hadn't maybe left with doubts or something, she knew for a fact she was certain she wanted to go and that no one was mad at her for it. that alone should show that we should try talking to leaving members before they go not make them stay or anything just talk so they are sure they are our team mates and friends and friends talk stuff over."

She looked to Hotwire "I never said to go in guns blazing with no plan, plans are a needed thing. I just think having the thought that hey they might be strong but if we work together we can beat them is better to have in your head in the fight than hey they are gonna kill us most likely. I think it's better to be confident then looking to the negative. I have fought with all of you well not Ravian but when I fought with you all more than like once I learned quick how to handle fighting with you guys and best tactic I have seen work when with you guys is staying positive cause thinking we can do this seemed to be more a pump up the team than a we might die. I'm not saying to forget we can die or anything we should all know by now if you don't pay attention you can end up dead but thinking about death can be depressing. And depressing can lead to giving up and giving up is in my book never an option."

She then once noticing she went on many speech rants like she did a lot when she had a lot on her mind and she went silent to let others talk. She knew not everyone if not anyone would agree to what she said but she wasn't going to take anything she said or done back thus far. Yeah she might be in the wrong but she thought it would be better for the team to know how she felt that and there wasn't anything she could change about what shes said and done so way bother lingering on it moaping that she may have messed up? She thought it was better to possibly mess up and speak you mind and accept your mistakes and move on than lingering on your mistakes and second guessing yourself. If anything she hoped what she said would get others thinking, either it be how they thought she was wrong or maybe agreeing to some of her points.

Last edited by Energy Warrior on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Yang shook her head at these stupid accusations. Miley leaving was not her fault, and it wasn't her fault that Miley decided to up and do it without talking to anyone and just leave a message saying she quit. That isn't cool and it isn't how you do things. No talking to anyone, no acknowledging that they exist, Bow did it right. Miley didn't and that's her own fault.

"I'm starting to notice a pattern here." She said, glaring at Jenny. "You don't like how I handle things. And that burns you up. I don't do this the exact way that you would so you don't like it and now you want me to lose my spot so you can do it exactly how you want. That's called being either stupid or power hungry." She said, making a gesture over her shoulder to Ravian. She made a mental note to thank him later. Maybe buy him a pizza or hang out at an arcade or something. That could be fun.

"If she did get those schematics from you," She said to Hotwire, her gaze noticeably softening. "Then that's STILL a big red flag. She shouldn't be going through YOUR files if she's going to question ME on how I handle everything. You have little if anything to do with this, and if anything those files would normally only hold the schematics for my Ranger suit." She said gesturing down to her new armor. "Or is it just too threatening to be a 'good guy' costume?" She grunted, as to make a point that having a dangerous weapon or outfit was absolutely absurd.

Now it was about time to hit the point home with this 'depressing speech' crap. "I'm so super sorry I wanted to be honest." She said, pressing a few buttons on her gauntlet's holoscreen and returning the speech video to the monitor, fast forwarding to the more inspiring part of the speech. Or at least...as inspiring as something like that can get.

Yang wrote:

She flashed Manic a look and hopefully he'd see the desperation in her those red glowing eyes. They had the best defense mechanisms between Yang's durability and Manic's speed and she didn't want to lose a friend to this war. "But we need to stay as a unit. When we group up, we can't be stopped. Sword and shield, speed and durability. Brains and Brawn. As a unit we are perfect, and we're gonna show this bunch of aliens that humanity won't just roll over and die before them!"

She knew this speech was grim but...she was slowly gaining confidence. Hopefully the group was as well. "They think they can come here and tell us what to do, think they can attack our home. But they're wrong. They want a war, and we're not just going to end it...we're going to make them regret it. They aren't going to stop...if it comes to it...do not hesitate. So who's ready to do this?"

"Sounds an awful lot like "We're all going to die." now doesn't it...oh wow, I don't hear that at all..." She said, dropping it again. "I made the speech that way because I don't want to see anyone else die. I don't want my friends dying to be all over the news and I don't want to be the one to hold a funeral!" With her rage building, Yang had lost control of her powers again...she had to stop. It didn't look good and she regained her composure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Kale listened quietly. Everyone was debating and making points of argument, but in all honesty the dragon mage was fed up with all this debating. "Urrggghh!! I'm tried of this already!" Kale yelled while standing and punching his fist into the wall. "If the issue is a challenge against leadership, then it should be up to the leader to put it down." Kale said, pointing to Yang and looking among the rest of his teammates. "Once a challenge is made there's no taking it back or repairing that bond." After this the two couldn't continue to respect one another in the same manner. "I say fight for your right to leadership and then if Jenny fails, she should be excommunicated." Kale said this sternly. The idea was if stakes were high, they would only strengthen her conviction.

He respected Energy Warrior for what her name suggests and expected her to back up her own convictions. "If she feels this strongly about Yang remaining team leader, then there should be no problem fighting for what she believes in." Kale never said things half-halfheartedly. Where he grew up this was how dragons settled disputes. Arguments could last a lifetime and never come to an agreement or an equal compromise, but in battle one's voice was felt, not heard. The result was always accepted by the dragons. "True warriors defend their purpose." Kale clenched his fist, just as roweled up as ever. Human arguments always exasperated him. This could be made much, much, simpler.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:22 am

"Well, I'd say the answer is stupid. Over reacting to semantics. Yeah." Ravian chuckled out. This was completely useless. There was a ton of hypocrisy involved, not to mention nothing was worthy of throwing Yang out of leadership. "Jemmy is evil. Get over it. And," he turned to Tim, "you couldn't drain her unless she let you Tim. She could escape whenever she wants. Heck, draining her probably wouldn't even turn her normal, she'd just disappear anyways and be back...whenever." Ravian might have seen her powers, but he still didn't have a perfect memories, he had quickly forgotten the rules of her balloon.

Ravian sighed, "And you're wrong. Sometimes people just want to leave. We shouldn't be actively trying to keep people here, not to mention, as far as I see, Bow left anyways. It didn't change anything, you just got to see her calm down."

Onto her saying that being depressed lead to death."There's no substance to that either. Yang didn't even imply giving up. I might not have fought with you, but I can hear. Even samurai knew that you should take full recognition of the fact that dying in battle was possible. In fact, they thought it was the best way to survive."  

He smiled, "Speaking of survival. I'm totally for a match between these two in the training area."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:47 am

Whilst the others had chimed in on the debate, Manic had made sure to keep his distance from picking either side. He had simply remained sat in his seat, leaning back with his arms folded across one another. He simply listened; yawning every now and then because, he really felt this was pointless. They have bigger fish to fry without creating their own drama. With one last yawn, Manic pointed towards Kale with little enthusiasm. “I’m with this guy, fight it out”. He did want a cat-fight after all, though this was likely to be more of the superpowered-cat variety. “…sure beats talking me into a coma…”. A quiet mumble of words, Manic was all for the quick solution.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Hotwire sat back. He didn't see any reason for a fight. Kale wasn't familiar about how humans made challenges for leadership. In the modern government, decisions weren't made as often through fights than on paper.

"Guys, we don't have to fight. We can just vote." Hotwire said, sort of trying to convince himself that things could just go back to normal. Deep down he agreed with kale: Yangs and Jenny's relationship would probably be very strained for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 am

"Yeah I don't like how you handle things! but what burns me up is not how you run things! It's how after a million tmes you assume and say i want to take over as leader! if anything If i had to vote for anyone even if it included me I would probably vote for tim!" Jenny calmed down but tears up after hearing so many of the team mates wanting her and yang to fight.

Her ears droop as her voice was lightly shaky and her eye colors were light blue. "I know i may have over reacted but i felt i should brign up these things to see how eveyone felt maybe get some insight on why she did things she did... I dont agree with some of her methods but.. I still see her as a friend and team mate... yes I dont know her all too well but i still saw her as my friend and..."

She clenches her fights "I refuse to fight a team mate let alone a friend unless its life or death... I'll leave if everyone wants me too..." She looks to yang some tears in her eyes "I know you probably hate me right now and you might be up for a fight so.... hit me all you want as hard as you want... but it wont resolve anything... and I wont be hitting back..." Jenny looked down and became silent.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Yang was still red in the eyes, that was one part of her powers she couldn't help. She got off he'd ledge and walked over to Jenny. She was enraged. She was livid, wanted to hit her so hard. Her gauntlet activated and fired her fist forward, hitting the wall on the left side of Jenny as she stated she wouldn't fight back. Yang signed and withdrew her fist. There was a VERY sizeable dent in the metal wall, and her eyes returned to their blueish purple shade. "I'm not gonna hit you." She grunted, turning on her heels and putting up her hood. She was hurt emotionally, very hurt.

"I don't expect you to like how I do everything. But everything had a reason. I'm a tactician. I have to be right, and making the wrong decision is terrifying. When someone calls me on it and says everything I do is wrong..."

Yang sighed and shook a bit. "We'll finish this later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)   Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important meeting for the team (Highly important that Titans join)
Page 1 of 1