Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Yang had already gotten the complaint and was moving as quickly as her motorcycle would let her. Some kind of monster terrorizing everything, and she turned the corner just in time to see the woman fall. She growled, watching the little girl disappear and reappear with a cleaver this time. Whatever she was, she wasn't human. She drove up to the sidewalk and jumped off her bike, landing and activating her shot gauntlets before glaring at Jemmy.

"Put the knife down and come in for questioning." The Titan leader growled, barely able to contain her anger. As much as she would LOVE to go to work and pummel the kid, it didn't change the fact that she seemed to be a little girl. If she hurt her that would not look good on a team that's just trying to get back Jump City's trust.

((The Titans are right here :P ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Jemmy seriously considered doing what the teenage girl commanded. She read Yang's mind, learning that she worked for the 'Teen Titans.' Interesting. Jemmy had thought that organization gone, stolen after the Vanishing. Going in for 'questioning' could be fun. After all, the Titans probably wouldn't be able to do anything to her.

She was having a lot of fun killing people, but everyone around had already run away. Jemmy could chase them down, but for now her bloodlust was satisfied. Besides, it would be ineffective to kill all the people in this city one by one. She needed a more efficient way to kill people, and it would take time to find the perfect weapon. For now, she might as well play along.

Jemmy smiled at Yang and dropped the cleaver with a shrug. "Fine. I'll go with you." She pointed at the cowering Claira. "But she has to come as well. She is my accomplice, after all."

She held her hands out in front of her, waiting for handcuffs or something. She kept smiling at Yang with her orange eyes, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:28 am

Claira couldn't believe what she had just done what she caused. She couldn't help these people if she even tried she'd most likely make things worse. The people needed a real hero and as the motorcycle zoomed in that brought Yang I brought just the Hero these people needed the kind of hero Claira wished she could have always been but have miserably failed to be. Claira looked up her eyes watery as she held in tear not thinking that she even deserved to cry for what she did as she watched Yang order Jemmy to give herself up.

Jemmy smiled at Yang dropping the cleaver shrugging following Yang's orders. Claira looked down this was how hero's where supposed to act and how good they should be Claira was no where near as good as she was. Claira's head popped up with wide eyes as if she was shocked to hear Jemmy's next words. Claira forced herself to stop looking shocked as she realized she really was just an accomplice to murder.

Claira continued to hold back tears as she continued to shake in fear of everything that just happened and the fact she was going or at least brought to jail for questioning. Never until now has Claira ever imagined she'd be stuck in a position like this. She Looks down her forehead slowly lowering hovering above her knees as she held out both her arms in front of herself like Jemmy waiting for the same thing she did, handcuffs or something,
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 am

Yang looked from Jemmy to Clara. She knew the look on the poor girls face very well. It was the same one she had had when she thought she could only make the wrong decision. With a thrust of her fist, the unmistakable sound of a shotgun was heard and bolas shot at Jemmy and wrapped around her, using just enough force to knock her down as well.

Yang walked up to the girl and kneeled down, smiling. "Hey, would you mind coming with me?" She asked very gently. She figured she may as well introduce herself. "My name is Yang, and I'm the new leader of the Teen Titans."

She tried to bring the girl to her feet and pointed to her bike, pointing at the bound Jemmy. "I know you didn't do as much as she did...and we'll talk to each other and figure out what to do about this, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:31 am

Bolas shot a wrist-mounted gun on Yang wrapped around Jemmy and knocked her over. It was a neat gadget, Jemmy decided. She didn't mind being knocked down since it didn't hurt, but she didn't bother to pick herself up. Instead, she lay there, waiting for Yang to collect her.

Yang was a good little girl and brought Claira along. Good. Jemmy didn't want to let her new pet out of her sight just yet. Claira was so cute, even in her human form, and especially when she was crying.

"There there, girl," Jemmy said to Claira as Yang picked up her tied up body. "I'll get you a treat or something. This lady seems nice, so she probably won't beat you up. You have nothing to worry about."

It wasn't long before they were in Titans Tower's holding cell, an astonishingly secure location. Jemmy was impressed. It was clean and everything. She had thought the Titans had all disappeared from the Vanishing. Apparently, she had been wrong. Unless Yang was only pretending to be a Titan, which was possible. Humans pretended to be a lot of things.

Jemmy was tied up tight, but Claira seemed free to walk around as she pleased. Jemmy couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. "Hey, can I get out of this? It's a bit itchy, and I'd rather be able to stretch."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:49 am

Claira looked up slightly to see yang knock down Jemmy and was coming over to her. Claira lifted her head a bit more in surprise as Yang smiled to her kneeling down. Claira thought that she deserved what she was about to get but after hearing how nice Yang was she didn't feel like she deserved it at all for the trouble she caused. Claira's eyes grew wider as Yang said who she was, the leader of the Teen Titans!? Claira had wanted to meet any Titan let alone its new leader!

With that Claira couldn't stop a few tears from falling from her eyes as she allowed Yang to help her to her feet. Claira wised the tears from her face still not thinking she deserved to cry after what just happened. She nods in understanding to Yang. "I'll answer any questions you have honestly... it's the least I can do after all that's happened..." Claira looked down but looked to Jemmy as she spoke to her but didn't say anything in return. Jemmy really did just see her as a new pet didn't she?

Soon they were at the Titans Tower's holding cell, for the longest time she had wanted to be in the tower but she never thought shed be the villain in the holding cell even if she was allowed to walk freely. Claira held her arms crossed as she looked a bit nervous looking down to the ground waiting on Yang to ask her questions. Claira looked over to Jemmy as she spoke but said nothing as she looked to Yang waiting to see her answer.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:43 pm

The door to the makeshift prison opened and Yang walked in, one hand on a tablet that was linked to the Titans mainframe and database and the other holding a rather old looking book she'd fished out of Raven's old room. "No, no you can't be let out Shivering Jemmy." She said, putting her book down on the table and pressing a button on the cell's control system. "You'll find I've upgraded your cell to suppress both magic and meta human genetic distortion. In other words whether you teleport or spawn things or any of that crap with magic or with a genetic mutation, its done working. You're not going anywhere until I've figured out how to trial an interdimensional lord of chaos."

Yang sat down at the interrogation table and motioned for Claira to sit across from her. "Have a seat, I need to speak with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:17 pm

This holding cell could suppress magic? Jemmy almost couldn't believe it. She had heard rumors of something called Nth metal, a substance that could negate magic, but she hadn't paid much attention to these rumors. Apparently, though, they were true. This put Jemmy in a surprisingly compromising position. She hadn't actually planned on surrendering any freedom by coming here. It was strange how the pages of Destiny turned.

Then again, wasn't that strange fellow Dream trapped in a magical barrier? He was strong, too. If one of the Endless could be trapped for over 70 years, then this situation seemed grim for a being as weak as Jemmy.

Jemmy eyed the book that Yang was holding. Her name was in a book? She was famous! Of course, she didn't remember agreeing to any personal interviews, but humans were crafty creatures. They had ways to obtain information they should not know. Of course, these methods were risky, but so was anything worth doing.

Jemmy's powers changed over the ages. They had changed just a few weeks ago. It was the downside to being a manifestation of chaos: you were unpredictable, even to yourself. Jemmy wondered what that book Yang had said she could do. She didn't even know what a genetic mutation was. Had she known about such things in the past?

"Okay, look," Jemmy called out. "I don't want to die or anything. I just thought it would be fun to come here and see how unprepared you were. Clearly, I've underestimated you. About those people, I think I could have only killed two or three of them. That's not that bad, right?" She smiled. "I'm willing to make a deal with you. I'll tell you how to kill me as long as you don't try to kill me. Wait, no, that wouldn't make any sense. I could do a favor for you. I know lots of people, lots of powerful people. People like Santa Claus." She actually had never met Santa, nor was she quite sure whether or not he existed. Even to the great Shivering Jemmy, that was still a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm

((ooc: not my best post sorry))

Claira looked to Yang as she spoke she was quite nervous. Claira walked over and sat where Yang had directed her and waited for the questions that would follow.

((ooc: ok really crappy sorry didn't want to lag thread that and i cant focus right now nor have all to much time to write this.))
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Yang snaps her attention back to Jemmy in the cage and kicks at the door. "Oh really, you don't want to die or anything? You think you're going to try to bargain with me? Saying nothing you've done could have been that bad?" Yang stood up, her eyes were glowing red and her hair looked like it was on fire. "Do I seem fired up to you? Yeah, I'm pretty pissed. You killed WAY too many people and I can't prosecute you for it! So for what reason should I EVER let you out of that cell? Why shouldn't I let you rot in there for the rest of the century you live for?!"

Yang panted heavily, kicking the chair out from the chair and sitting down, resting her head in her hands. "Sorry Claira...didn't mean to scare you like that. I went off the deep end a little bit." She pulled out her tablet and swiped a few things across on the screen, kicking her feet up. "Alright. Can you tell me exactly what happened? How did you come across Jemmy here, when did the killing start and for what purpose, and how many were killed in the process?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:08 am

Yang got angry and asked why he should let Jemmy out. Jemmy put on her best innocent face. "Because it's the right thing to do." She said this in the cheesiest way possible, but then became serious again. "You just said you can't legally keep me here. You're supposed to be a good guy. Good guys don't break the law. Also, if you keep me here long enough, I could die. I need to return to the realm of Chaos every now and then. Good guys don't kill people."

She was only in this situation because Yang had been crafty and found some way to block magic. Jemmy supposed that she had been asking for it by going into the lair of the enemy, but it still wasn't fair. If Jemmy still had her powers, then they would be having a very different conversation right now.

Jemmy smiled fiendishly. "How about a contract? It's been done before, you know. I give you a ring, or some other object, that allows you to summon me at will. When you call me, I'll do whatever you say for...oh...a year? Ten years?" Jemmy was really trying to get out of this now. She could no longer grant wishes, but the possibility of summoning a Lord of Chaos was still a tempting offer. Hopefully, the offer was irresistible. Jemmy really wouldn't mind working for the Titans a little bit. Whenever she got summoned, it would probably be to beat up some bad guys, or fight a giant monster. That sounded pretty fun. Jemmy waited for Yang's answer.

She wondered what Yang would do when she found out that Claira was Jemmy's anchor? Due to the magical disturbance in the room, it might be possible to break the connection. Jemmy didn't want to lose her pet so soon. She hadn't even gotten to play fetch with Claira yet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:32 am

Claira jumped a bit as she watched yang freak out but calmed down a little when Yang apologized. Claira took a deep breath in it was time tell Yang just how much of a horrible hero she was. Claira took a deep breath her hands now lightly held fists and slightly shaking her voice matched easily. "I was fighting robbers as my hero persona Animal Shifter and after i did i decided to sit as a dog on the sidewalk and watch the police take them away...."

She slightly looked up at yang "My animal forms are green so i guess jemmy came up to me thinking i was cool or something... After a few moments she took my to the choas place and told me she knew i was human.... so i changed back to my normal self and then... she asked me to be her anchor to the world so she could go freely to jump city..."

SHe shows yang the collar she wore. "All I had to do was put this on.... I thought she was just some little girl who needed my help.... so i helped her....." her eyes water up but she fights the tears not thinking she deserved to cry. [color=green]"and then she took us back to jump.... and started killing people.... i couldnt stop her.... im sorry.... its my fault those people are dead.... Im the one to blame..."[.color]
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Yang nodded, sliding her finger up and down her touchpad, reading all the notes she'd taken on Shivering Jemmy. So far, everything had matched up almost perfectly for poor old Claira to be a victim. "Sweetheart, this isn't your fault. She said gently, typing something down that the other two wouldn't be able to see. "I understand. As an anchor to the physical world, you can't really interfere with Jemmy. This isn't your fault by any means."

Yang then turned her attention to the lord of chaos herself, Shivering Jemmy, her eyes glowed red yet again and she looked at her very seriously. "I'm not unreasonable, Chaos Lord. If you make an agreement that you won't kill anyone else during your stay in the mortal world, you can leave. But I'm going to have a Titan watch over you to make sure you keep to it, got it? Take your pick of the Titans you know...and that's who will watch over you." She said, not expecting Jemmy to know of any of the Titans really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:39 pm

It seemed that Jemmy's pleas had reached Yang's heart. The hero said that Jemmy would be free to go as long as she agreed not to kill anyone else during her stay in the mortal world. Jemmy tried to hide her delight. She couldn't believe she was getting off with just that. Of course, Yang also said that a Titan would need to be watching over her to make sure she kept her promise. That was quite fine with Jemmy.

"I'll take Bow. She can be the one who watches over me. We actually met once before. She's really nice." Jemmy looked down at her feet, and a few tears started to well up in her eyes. "Bow made me really want to be a good guy. I don't know what happened today. I just snapped. I guess I'm more messed up than I thought." She dried her tears and looked up at Yang. "I'm going to try really hard from now on. I promise that I won't kill anyone for as long as I stay on this world. Since you've been so nice about this, I'll let Claira go. She was a good anchor for a while, but I don't think she will be happy with that job. I can release her immediately, if you turn off this anti-magic stuff. I can't go anywhere without my magic, not even back to Chaos."

Who knows? Maybe this was a good thing. Now Jemmy would be able to see Bow a bunch. As much as she liked Claira, the girl simply wasn't cut out to be a familiar. She wasn't quite...mindless enough. Jemmy smiled and waited to get her powers back. She had to go back to Chaos and get Red the balloon back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Claira looked down, she didn't care if it was her fault or not it still felt like it was to her. She had help cause so many deaths and not just this time alone. No matter what happened she was going to give up this hero thing she was doing more harm than good. She watched yang and jemmy make the deal and just sat there silently the entire time even when hearing she was being freed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)   The Familiar (Dar, Izzy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Familiar (Dar, Izzy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next