Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Vote_lcapFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Voting_barFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Vote_lcapFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Voting_barFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Empty
PostSubject: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 pm

JaK sat with his legs crossed across a table at the Galleria. He was slurping on a large lemonade and was wearing his usual black skinny jeans, with leather jacket, gray shirt, and checkered belt combo.

Hopefully, this meeting went well. Jenny had said he was good with drums and his old friends and band had left him. So, those fliers he spread around to a few people that had connections in the heroic/villain world hopefully would spread and get him some band members that understood his new side of life a bit more.

"Jeez," JaK said pulling out his phone and checking the time. "What time did I say to be here by again?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Kris walked up to the table, whistling, wearing black skinny jeans, black high top converse, and a Rocky Horror Picture Show t-shirt, all topped off by his black fedora of course, can't forget the classics. "JaK?" Kris asked, wanting to know if this was the guy throwing the band together. Kris had some experience with his voice and a guitar, when he lived on the streets he would play for donations. He flashed JaK a cool grin as he studied the man, definitely looked the type, "I'm Kris."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:29 pm

JaK looked up at Kris and immediately could tell he was a guitarist. "JaK Sage." He said aloofly, and extended his hand for an urban handshake. "So, just you then so far." He said slurping his drink. "Wanna get out the elephant in the room?" JaK was of course referring to whatever Kris could do that didn't involve music.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Cynthia looked around, at first seeming a little clueless as to which table held her future band mates, seeing how Kris and Jak were dressed she smiled, it would be a lucky bet that it was them. Cynthia walked over wearing a black baggy vest shirt with black ripped jeans, her usual Chuck Taylor All-Star converse and her studded biker hat, she also wore a belt that was decorated with studs and her guitar case around her back, she never went anywhere without her beloved guitar. But that wasn't to say she could only play guitar. Her newest tattoo glistened in the room lighting which was on her upper left shoulder/arm area, it was a large four leaf clover design, it looked beautiful but Cynthia was still going to add a little more to it once she had the money.

Walking over she looked to the two "hey are one of you Jak?" she asked in her Irish accent, it wasn't too strong of an accent but any average Joe could take a guess at where she was from.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Bow was literally all lit up for this meeting. She was so excited to be doing something new and just for her. Her outfit was a bit different from the others with her white leather mini skirt, hot pink knee high converse, and flowing pink tank top that was ripped down the back to show off her own beautiful tattoo of fairy wings.

When she saw Kris, she knew she must be in the right place and ran up to him, not hesitating to hug him around the neck. "Hayy Kris! Fancy seeing you here!" She giggled and looked at the other two, blinking and blushing lightly as she realized something. "...Guess I didn't get the 'wear black' memo..." She giggled and then extended her hand to shake both Cynthia and JaK's hand with a bright smile. "My name's Rain! Nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Kris grinned at JaK, obviously they knew they were Metas, takes one to know one. Kris streched, "I'm an Energy Vampire, meaning I-" Kris' explanation trailed off as the new girl walked over, the Irish Chick. "Well hello there~. I'm Kristoff, and you are the most beautiful girl I've met, does the lovely Irish Rose have a name?" Kris would have his trademarked crooked smile as he flirted. Kris then got attacked from behind by Bow, with a grin he picked her up, "Hey, Bow!" He then put her down and let her introduce herself to the others, not taking his amber eyes off of Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:15 pm

"sorry I'm late! " Haruhi held the flier in her hand as she ran up to the group. It was obvious by their attire that thus was the coming up band. "oh so I did dress correctly." she said as she noticed most of them wearing black.  She herself was wearing tight white,  skinny jeans that were ripped all down the front with laced black tights underneath, a no sleeves, black top that was torn in the back and had a white punisher skull on the front,  finished off with a black chain belt and high top converse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:27 am

The ghostly pale skinned boy unfolded his legs after all the greetings had been made. He introduced himself the new comers the same way he had with Kris. "Well I was gonna do some long, and lengthy interview process where I got to know each of you and your powers," JaK pressed his palms together on the table in front of his face and eyed each of them with his peculiar goldenrod iris's, his gaze darting back and forward between the teens. "buuut I say we skip that #^$% and get to business, eh?" JaK said all of a sudden with a confident smile and pointed over the shoulder at the store behind them with his thumb. "I mean well have time for all that junk when were jammin at practice."

It was a music store. Everything you could need from vinyl to guitar strings and saxophones. "Right now, I think what's really important is picking our weapon of choice." JaK said rising up from the table and putting his hands into his pockets as he motioned for the group to head inside. "Don't go crazy guys, everyone's expected to carry their own weight." JaK said as he stepped inside and looked at the walls lined with instruments; ranging from beginner stuff to classic legendary signed instruments. "Which means paying for your own gear, although I'll try to spot you if I can." JaK said admiring the drum set on a stand to his left.

"By the way, this group. We split everything down the middle. No superstars..Even if you're a lead. And same goes for me too, everyone cool with that?"

(Since some of us have work or are on diff. time zones feel free to skip the post order. As long as everyone replies before the next time I do.)
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:04 am

[OOC: Issue with Cynthia done, all is good now~]

Cynthia chuckled at Kris' attempt to flirt with her "awh well aren't you sweet" she said, it wasn't the worst attempt she'd seen but it wasn't the best either "my name is Cynthia" she said as she watched Bow and Haruhi turn up, not knowing them she just gave a friendly nod, she could still feel Kris' eyes on her though.

Cynthia followed the rest of the band into the store, she already had her own "weapon of choice" but she did enjoy browsing through the displays, pulling up the strap on her guitar case a little and looking through the guitar picks. Jak mentioned that there'd be no superstars in the group "that's fine by me I just want to rock with friends and get paid doing it" she said with a grin "I've been looking for permanent band mates ever since I arrived in the US" she added, she wasn't sure what part in the band she'd be assigned to so she just looked at a little of everything, mainly microphones, guitar equipment and bass equipment.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Haruhi just nodded once as Jak explained the rules. She followed everyone as they entered the music shop. She glanced around and smiled. She wasn't really doing this for the money, she loved music and being a part of it. She saw as everyone else had a specific instrument in mind. One of the members had even brought their own with them. She continued to look around, until her eyes fell on an 88 keyed digital keyboard. "Wow...look at the keys on this." She played a short melody to see how the keys felt under her fingers. "This is beautiful." She was certain this was going to be her choice.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:52 am

Bow bit her lip as they entered the music store. She knew that she was musical. Her voice was pretty strong too, but she was sure there were others in the group that had their heart set on being the lead, so she had already resigned to being backup. Plus, she loved to harmonize, so it was a win win all around!

However, when it came to instruments, she wasn't sure. When music played, she was able to pick out each layer of music easily and her fingers were able to kind of mimic the way she thought that the voicing should be played, but she didn't remember ever learning. Though, that wasn't saying much. Why she had never actually tried before today was beyond her and she just stared at the beautiful equipment longingly, sighing every now and then as her mind raced in circles around itself. She held onto her forehead and growled.

Then a thought struck her and she looked around at the group and then went up to the man behind the counter, biting her lip as her nerves began to show slightly with blush spreading across her cheeks. "I-Is there any way that I could possibly umm... try out a few instruments? I-I'm not... uhhh... well you see... umm... I-it's hard to explain but... *sigh* I think I know how to play them but I'm not sure..." She knew it sounded ludicrous and it made her blush a deep crimson and look down at her feet, letting her long pink hair cover her face as she bit her lip.

The man just looked at her for a long moment before smiling gently and patting her on the shoulder. "Follow me, kiddo." She looked up blinking as he led her to the back where there was a room filled with every instrument in the store. Her eyes went wide and she gasped, running around and touching them all until finally settling on trying out the bass first. She strapped it on and plugged it in before starting to tune happily. It felt so natural, like when she rode a bike for the first time after the hospital.

If the others didn't join her, she'd be in there trying them all for about half an hour... >. >
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:44 am

Kris shrugged at his failed attempt to flirt and followed the others into the music store, trying the guitars out, he began to play and sing The Artist in the Ambulance by Thrice. It felt so natural like breathing, or killing. No, none of that here, right now he's a normal teen joining a band, and it felt so nice. He grinned and played it again, this time so the others could hear.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:56 pm

JaK nudged Cynthia as he walked by her. It was a little while back, but he remembers her from out in the canyons. "We need to talk when you get a chance..." That's when JaK heard noise; Bow was trying out instruments. Cynthia and Haruhi seemed to have already found their instruments. And then Kris began playing a tune to synchronize with Bow's testing.

"Good idea, come on let's find our rhythm." JaK said as he followed Kris's lead on a dum set he had sat down to play.

A store clerk came to warn JaK that they couldn't do this in here. JaK then explained they were a band in the making a definite customers, he also dropped how much money they planned to spend this day. The clerk left abruptly only saying one thing more on the matter. "At least make the store look good if you're gonna play." In other words don't suck.

So now they had something to prove. First band practice was ago - JaK signaled to Haruhi and Cynthia to go for it. "Let's set the ambiance in here. Whoo!" JaK said speeding up the tempo of his drumming.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Cynthia nodded when Jak said that they needed to talk "yeah we do" she uttered to him as she watched everyone play, putting her guitar to the side and picking up a bass too, walking over to the microphone set-up and started playing, singing backing vocals for the song Kris was singing, she started to wonder if this would be their set-up, she would have thought the brightly coloured Bow would want to sing too, and did they even have a manager? She guessed the answers would come soon enough.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 am

Haruhi looked around looking at every try out their instruments. She heard Kris strum a song on a guitar and quickly recognized it.

"I hope that I will never let you down
I know that this can be more than just flashing lights and sound
Look around and you'll see that at times it feels like no one really cares."
she sang a small part of the chorus as she walked up to him. "Nice strumming action." She complimented. She was hoping to make new friends from joining this band.

Jak and Cynthia then joined them and it looked like they all had their weapons picked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next