Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Vote_lcapComputer-Boy (Titans only) Voting_barComputer-Boy (Titans only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Computer-Boy (Titans only) Vote_lcapComputer-Boy (Titans only) Voting_barComputer-Boy (Titans only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Computer-Boy (Titans only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Computer-Boy (Titans only) Empty
PostSubject: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:54 pm

The day was finally here. Hotwire was now officially a teen titan. He walked into the main common room, excited to meet his fellow heroes. At his side were a few bags of clothing. His gear was all down in the entrance-way. after introductions, he would get some help moving into his new room. Wherever that was. He sat down on the couch, as is nanobots began taking in every little technical detail.

"This is fantastic." He said, his eyes softly glowing.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Yang was walking from her room wearing a tank top and her shorts, just going to get breakfast. She had earbuds in and was playing a handheld game. "No, No, No, I don't want to attack! I was mashing to get through your stupid text prompt! Uggggggggh." As she stepped through the door, she managed to bump right into Hotwire and looked up at him. "Oh...you were supposed to come by today? It's...It's already Friday? Dang..." She sighed and walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed one of her energy drinks, cracking it open and downing it in a few simple sips. "I'm guessing you like the place?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Miley was napping on her bed in her bedroom that just looked like a bit messed up version of what it did when she first came in it. She had no things nor a way to get new things so she figured why change anything the previous owner Raven had it , she seemed like she knew what she was doing with her stuff. Miley was curled up in a ball under her covers when she hear one of the bedroom doors opening and closing along with tapping sounds. Miley's head shot up showing her now bright orange hair, clear pale skin, and her tail pulled the blanket off her.

Miley had turned back to her half breed self over night but that wasn't important now. What was important was one of her teammates were awake and she hadn't seen any of them in a while. Miley climbed out of her bed and opened her bedroom door looking out to see yang turn the corner out of the bedroom hall way. Miley shut her door and ran on all fours after her. Miley finally caught up to her when she was drinking her energy drinks.

Miley front flipped onto the corner and suddenly hugged Yang and used used hand gestures while trying to speak English with her British and Japanese accent. "I moosed Yang." She hoped she used the right word for missed as her tail moved like a wave slowly and sticking up as she smiled to Yang. She then realized someone else was there.

She looked over to see Hotwire the first person she had met and was nice to her when coming to the upper world. She quickly hopped down and ran up to him hugging him by his legs un able to stand up. "Thank you" she was unsure if she thanked him back then or not.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:11 pm

"This place is amazing. I think I can improve the defenses a little, but all in all, amazing." Hotwire said. This place was going to be fantastic. Yang seemed like she had made a wrong move. Hotwire snapped his fingers, and the game rewound to before her mistake, and with a swipe of his hand, the fridge door closed behind her.

"Ah. So much to do." He said.

Then this other girl came up to him and hugged him by the legs, cuing a large blush from hotwire.

"You're welcome... I think..." Hotwire said with a level of confusion. He felt he had seen this girl before, but couldn't recall where.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 am

Bow was the last out of bed as always. She stumbled out of her room in a big t-shirt and pajama pants on. When she got into the kitchen, she didn't even notice the others. It was like the girl was in her own little world where everything moved slower than normal and she made a bowl of cereal, sitting down to eat it before even looking at the others.

When she saw that there was Miley, she smiled at her. Yang, she gave a nod. Red headed boy she had never met, she smiled at as well, and then blinked. Going wide eyed, Bow pointed at the boy and stared for a moment before tilting her head to the side and then smiling sweetly as she lowered her finger. All of her movements seemed strange, as if they didn't belong. Even her voice was weird in the morning. "You must be the newcomer to our team, I forget, what's your name?" Bow was already bad at remembering names, add that with the fact that it's morning, and there is a recipe for disaster.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 am

Yang blinks when her game resets itself and goes back to what she was doing. "Thanks dude." She says, flopping onto the couch. "Oh my god the partner AI is completely brain dead." She mutters, running through most of the dungeon. Bow came in and Yang looked up and gave her a slight wave. It had been just the three of them for a little while now...it sucked a little bit of a lot. "This is Hotwire, Bow. He's our newest recruit. He's basically an all-in-one power tool and supercomputer."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am

Miley smiled brightly to him as she saw Bow coming down and followed her around like a dog until she sat do and hopped up next to her food and hugged her. She then sat down as she pointed to Hotwire trying to find the right words as she used hand gestures to try to help what she said using English when she could. "Hotwire saved me (from men who has beast that shot metal when I first came here) Hotwire friend now." Miley said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:02 pm

"That's where I remember you from!" Hotwire said looking to Miley. He had met her when he first arrived in the city.

"Well... I... uh... I suppose." Hotwire said. It was kinda new territory for him to be talking with this many girls at once.

"So who are you?" Hotwire said looking to bow. He had met Yang and her special strength, and he remembered Miley as some sort of pyromancer, but he has never seen this other girl before.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Bow yawned when Yang introduced him to her and then felt really bad for being rude and blushed lightly. She smiled and kissed Miley's forehead as she explained how she knew him as well. Nodding, she turned again to Hotwire and smiled softly. "My name's Rain Bow. It's nice to meet you Hotwire. Welcome to the team." Her voice was almost monotone, completely different than usual and she went straight back to eating her cereal, obviously not a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer-Boy (Titans only)   Computer-Boy (Titans only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer-Boy (Titans only)
Page 1 of 1