Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Vote_lcapAn Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Voting_barAn Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Moon
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Vote_lcapAn Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Voting_barAn Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Empty
PostSubject: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm

Grace sat in the Living Room. She had taken the day off from training and had gone into town instead. What she had seen in town, she couldn't believe. Now she had something extremely important to ask Lance.

Lance was the leader of the team, so this was totally up to him. She also hoped that this decision would affect him as much as it did her.

She waited for Lance to enter the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 am

As Grace waited for Lance, JaK would enter the living room and headed straight to the kitchen for a root beer. His demeanor was once again laid back and his facial expression was curious, for Grace seemed to be anxious about something, but he couldn't place his finger on it. The attire he was donning today was a ripped at the sleeves gray tank top with a faded Superman shield on the front. Black low riding skinny jeans and all white high top sneakers. Also his ears seemed to have been pierced again as of recently and had two black plugs in them. Which, must be an annoyance for JaK to have to stretch out considering his healing factor would refill the hole in under a day if he removed them.

"Hey there Grace, seen anyone today or is Lance & Dan MIA again."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:47 am

"So having a shower means I'm MIA these days huh?".

Dan would walk through the living room door in just a towel after just getting out of the shower. He would walk straight over to the fridge and grab a can of coke. He would then go and sit on the couch and open the can and proceed to take a few swigs out of it. He'd grab the remote and turn the TV on.

"So, anything interesting happening or is it another boring day?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Lance would be the last one to walk into the room. His clothing was all ripped and tattered. His hair was messy and he was almost covered in dirt and leaves. It looked like he had been in the forest for awhile, but that's exactly what it was. Lance had been out in the forest because of his recent departed friend from the team Will. Lance had needed time to think things through and clear his head. Lance kind of lost track of how long he was actually gone for. He came back when he remembered that he has a big responsibility on his plate. He was now the lone leader of the Titans East. Lance would walk in and look at the three of his teammates. The three that were left.

"You guys miss me?"

Lance would say with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Grace felt frustration filling up inside her as the entire team flooded into the room in a matter of seconds. She had wanted some privacy when she asked Lance this question, but she supposed it couldn't be avoided now. This question simply couldn't wait.

Seeing as Dan had more or less answered JaK's question, Grace didn't feel a need respond.

"Lance," she called out. "Can...can we get a dog?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:37 am

Suddenly the room would go quiet as Dan peered over from the couch and JaK raised an eyebrow, while spilling soda from the can of a root beer he was about to drink onto the kitchen floor; the refridgerator door still open.

"The hell, a dog? Since when did you want a dog and why? The tower's not exactly pet friendly, heck, it's barely people friendly."

Yes, JaK realized the question wasn't directed to him, but as everyone knew he wasn't known for being very tactful and thoughtful most of the time. That was more Will's job and unlike Lance, who made it quite obvious how much their friend's departure bothered him. JaK hid his pain and sorrow, when truthfully, he probably felt as bad if not worse than anyone else here about it. The team had started with four; himself, Psychosis, Cheshire, and Nightmare. It had extended to eight and was now back to four again. JaK being the sole original member left. A very depressing and morbid thought, although his new family he considered to be close if not closer than his old one. In any means he pretended that Will's absence didn't even phase him, if not even recognizing that he had ever even existed at all.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Dan's eyes would widen at the question that was just asked.

"A dog?.......A dog?........Why the hell would you want a dog?"

Dan would sit on the couch and scratch his head in bewilderment, why the hell would Grace want a dog?
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Lance would look at Grace with a grin on his face from her question. He would listen to JaK's statement about Grace's question. Lance would go sit down at one of the chairs that was in the kitchen part of the living room. He would rub the back of his head as he then looked over at Grace.

"Well not the hello I expected... but I don't know. I mean who's gonna take care of it when we are out on a mission or something? Well we already know JaK's thoughts about it, what about you Dan?"

Lance would look over at Dan to see his opinion on this. Lance figured just cause he was the leader of the team didn't mean he wouldn't get the other members input on the situation at hand. Lance would listen to what Dan would say.

"Hm, well I guess the question is then why do you want a dog?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Grace's heart jumped. She was afraid that she wasn't going to get a dog now. JaK, for one, seemed totally against it. "We never had dogs back home. I've never seen any until I moved to Jump City. But, yesterday I saw a dog at a pet store. It was...so cute! It's got white and black fur, and happy brown eyes. It looked me right in the eyes and smiled at me. Nobody is taking care of it and it lives at the store, and it's just a baby dog!"

Grace realized that she hadn't fully answered the question. "Besides," she admited. "I'm lonely." She hadn't seen her family in months, and now the Titans themselves seemed to be disappearing. She hadn't done anything fun with the few who remained in her world since before the tournament. "Well, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:50 pm

"Hm, I will do it like this then. We'll vote on it. Yay or nay. Grace goes for yay already, what about you two. Jak? Dan?"

Lance would look at the two individually as he said their names. Lance would sit back in his chair as he awaited their responses. He wasn't sure how this would turn out, but he figured it would possibly end up being a no because of the previous comments. It was still worth a chance to see what would happen though, and the final decision would be up to Lance anyway. He still needed the input of his team members because they were a family and they would be all helping out with the dog. Let's see how this turns out shall we.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Dan would turn the tv off and rub his chin

"Well I'm not that big on pets, I wouldn't say no to having the dog but I wouldn't take any part in looking after it."

Dan was sure this wasn't the answer that Grace was looking for but, sh*t happens, that's how he feels about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Most everyone seemed to think JaK was against the idea, but that wasn't the case. He wasn't hating on the idea of a pet at all, but to him it just couldn't work out really.

"I mean the Tower is exactly that, a tower. A lot of elevators and stairs to each level and a four legged animal can't really reach the buttons. We'd have to make modifications eventually to help it get around, but if you really want one ...I guess I don't see why not. Since you say it's still young we don't have to worry about it needing too much room for it to occupy and it's not like we don't have a park sized backyard."

So it was a yes for JaK Sage, obviously kind of a shocker, but he wasn't unreasonable. If Lance had a sword that could talk to him or something like that, why not let Grace have a dog.

Last edited by Jαʞ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Lance would look around and majority ruled. The odds ended up in favor of Grace today.

"Looks like it's your lucky day Grace. I am in no way against getting a dog. So the answer o your question Grace is yes, you can have a dog, if you promise to take care of it Grace. Of course we'll be here to help, but the dog will be your responsibility. Okay?"

Lance would lecture to Grace almost feeling like a parent who just let their child get a dog finally. Lance would smile at Grace as he waited to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Grace smiled as she jumped off the couch. "Yes! Thank you. Thank you!" Grace ran up to Lance and hugged him for a few seconds. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him. None of you will have to do anything unless you want to. I'll take care of him."

Grace ran out the door, stopping only to put her shoes on. In a few seconds, she had left the building and was headed for the pet store. It never occured to her that other people might wish to accompany her, so she started off running through the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)   An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Important Question for Lance (Open to Titans East)
Page 1 of 1