Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Vote_lcapGoing straight to the (T)op (Titans) Voting_barGoing straight to the (T)op (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Vote_lcapGoing straight to the (T)op (Titans) Voting_barGoing straight to the (T)op (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:31 pm

One hand after the other, Kale climbed.

He climbed with a look of determination in his eyes that would not quit. He was determined to do so until he reached the top and met those who resided at it's peak.

Finally, after twenty minutes the dragon mage known as, Brave made it to the top and took a triumphant stance in the brazen sunlight. "YES! I did it!" He said, while striking his victory pose with both arms held high in the air, "But uh....Where were these Titans?"

What the pink haired teen was unaware of was that the Titans he had heard speak of weren't mythological beings that lived on a mountain T. Also, the T he had just scaled was a building, not a mountain, which had him nuder surveillance the entire trip up.

Finally, these Titans he came to meet lived inside the structure, not on it. Although not for very long now that they knew he was up there. Eventually, Kale spotted the hatch and walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:40 pm

The hatch had opened as Kale started toward it and a young blonde girl walked out, wind whipping around her and causing her hair to fly about. Kicking the hatch shut, she stopped and looked over the pink haired teen. He'd been climbing for a good few hours, and she'd been watching from her security room as soon as she'd gotten the notification. She could have electrified the building, armed some turrets or just straight up incinerated him at any point she wanted, but she let him finish the climb. He didn't seem very harmful.

Yang stared at him for a good long while, and eventually spoke with her hands behind her back as she paced. "So, Pinky, what exactly made you decide to climb my tower?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 pm

A blonde woman with a curvaceous, yet muscular body stepped out of the hatch before Kale could even touch it. She paced while looking back and forward at Kale, who stood looking at her confused. Then finally asked what he was doing on her tower.

"Your Tower?" Kale said, and then realized this was kind of an odd shape for a mountain. "I'm looking for the ones called the Teen Titans." Kale said with a giant grin on his face. "My name is Kale Salem of the Dragons of Endor, but the people of this land have taken to calling me, 'Brave'. I wanted to meet the rest of the champions of Jump City, who I guess are called heroes here on Earth?" Kale didn't quite realize how much he had revealed about himself with his explanation, but most of all he still hadn't thought this girl was a Titan. People's descriptions of them were outlandish after all, he was imagining goddesses wearing extravagant outfits and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Yang shrugged. "If you're looking for the Titans, you've found us. So what exactly do you want from us?" She listen to his explanation of who he was, and she scratched her head. "Endor...Endor...Isn't that the planet from Star Wars with the Ewoks?" She muttered under her breath, looking over the teen again. Nope, definitely not an Ewok. "Well...yes, we're heroes. What are you? obviously not an Ewok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Kale's face drooped a bit, before pointing a lazy index finger at her. "You're a Teen Titan, heroine of Jump City?" Kale coughed in his palm as he realized this was her tower he was on and he should address her respectfully. "Well I wanted to see what real warriors looked like here in Jump City. I've been called a hero too as of late, ever since I fought a large man strong enough to break your buildings with his fingers. Naturally I would want to build a bond with the other heroes in this world and alert you of this man too. I battled him not too long ago and chased him away, but he was powerful and I wasn't able to stop him."

Yang called Kale an Ewok and his homeland something out of another realm known as 'Star Wars.' It sounded like a dangerous place, but not correct. "I would love to meet one of these Ewok's you speak of and test their might one day, but no I'm not one of them. I am a dragon mage, born of this Earth world's most powerful Wizard and the al mother of all dragons in the sacred realm of Endor. I wield all elements!" Kale said proudly, "What is it you do?" he asked in an interested tone. Were these Teen Titans similar to the man he had fought before?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Yang scratched her chin. An elemental? Good...good. That was helpful. When Kale asked what she could do, Yang hesitated for a moment, not sure what the boy's plan was exactly. He stated he was a hero though...and she may as well tell him as a gesture of good will. "I'm hyper durable. I haven't been hit by anything yet that can hurt me, so I just assume nothing can as of yet."

The girl wasn't arrogant, she simply stated facts. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. If nothing can hurt Yang yet and nothing on the horizon seems to be able to, she may as well assume nothing can. This man who could destroy buildings with his mere hands though...that would prove to be a challenge. One that she didn't exactly welcome to this city. "You should...come with me. I want to talk to you further." She said, kicking the hatch back open and hopping in, falling a few feet before walking forward into the elevator where she would then take Kale to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 pm

When the door to the lobby would open, hotwire would be there angrilly punching the button.

"Come on stupid hunk of junk... hurry up." It was a rather ironic scenario if you thought about it. He was so concerned with the alarm going off in his room that he completely forgot he could just control the elevator.

"Izzy! We have a break in. Some guy in a... he's standing right next to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:46 pm

"Durable." Kale liked the sound of that. Although, it was no secret he loved a tough woman. Most Earthling's were frail, but this girl seemed to have a strong personality and body apparently. He took her at her word at nothing being able to really hurt her.

He followed her down the hatch without hesitation and upon landing inside he came to realize this was no structure, it was some kind of high-tech future house! Everything in there was way different than that of the outside world, and it showed on kale's face he wasn't used to such things. "Wow, so this is the Titans lair?" The mage followed her to the lobby, on the way he inspected the hallway and many other things he saw until they stopped.

"Are you the only one here? I thought there were more?" That's when the door opened and Hotwire was revealed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Yang looked between the two guys. "Oh, there are. Hotwire, meet Kale. He's apparently from like...Endor. Sooooooo yeah...for once I dunno what to do with him." She stepped away from Kale with Hotwire, but kept a good eye on him while explaining the situation. For once she wasn't sure if he was just plain stupid or being sincere. He seemed to be both, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Hotwire tilted his head when Yang said Endor. "So this guy is an ewok?" Hotwire asked. He did not want to get poked with any pointy sticks. This guy didn't look like one... and wait... star wars was fictional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:15 pm

As the two teammates walked away from Kale the curious teen couldn't help but to observe his surroundings. Eventually he saw a spark emit from the panel Hotwire had been working on in the elevator.

The two Titans seemed busy speaking about Ewoks again. While they talked the dragon mage decided he would have a quick snack. A moment and a quick step later, Kale was in the elevator slurping an electric current from one of the exposed wires as if it were a straw.

Last edited by JaK on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Yang looked up at the strange sound and stared in confusion. "I don't even get it...he should be fried by now..." She said, placing her head in her hand and sitting on the couch. "Kid...come over here. Why exactly are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:01 pm

"Hey! What are you doing?" Hotwire yelled at kale when he started munching on the power. If he stepped away, the cables would begin to fix themselves surrounded by a blue glow as hotwire held his hand up to it. Blue lines and a blue glow surrounding.

"Watch the tech." Hotwire deadpanned. "I'd prefer to save the effort of fixing this stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Kale looked at Hotwire apologetically, but before he could speak on this he was called by Yang to the couch.

Kale approached while watching the boy use his powers over his shoulder and spoke bluntly. "I want to band with you all. I hear you're the toughest of all the heroes offered in Jump City. Siding with you will boost my power and influence." Kale looked saddened for a moment. "I couldn't even save that building from being torn down by the strong man I told you of earlier. If I can't stop him, I can't seek revenge...I can't protect anyone the way I am now, at least not alone." Brave spoke his plea as a man, yet emphasized his hidden desire to avenge his fellow dragons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)   Going straight to the (T)op (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going straight to the (T)op (Titans)
Page 1 of 1