Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Vote_lcapHacked (open to Titans and Mega) Voting_barHacked (open to Titans and Mega) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Vote_lcapHacked (open to Titans and Mega) Voting_barHacked (open to Titans and Mega) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

The night sky above jump city never had many stars in it, a byproduct of the constant light pollution that ironically indicates progress. This night sky had recently brought a newfound fear. Alien invaders  had begun doing what the name suggests: Invading. Due to this, the city they had first shown up in was on high alert (with the additional perk of increased tourism and “we got aliens” tshirts and coffee  mugs).

The Titans had prepared. Hotwire had taken some of the alien tech and turned it into a makeshift scanner, allowing them to detect when a Zydon craft entered the vicinity of jump city. Tonight was one of those nights.

The craft shot from the sky, metallicly gleaming in the moonlight. The ship was cloaked from conventional tracking. The government wouldn’t even know they were there. It shot across the water of jump city bay, and passed a mere 50 meters over the titans tower.  That wouldn’t go unnoticed. While the alarms in the tower began to go off, the Zydon craft would shoot straight across the city in a matter of 5 seconds, before coming to a crash landing in the woods outside of jump.

Now this wasn’t a random crash landing. Oh no. They had a purpose in mind. They landed here because they wanted the superhuman protectors of this city to be the first ones to get to them. The Zydons were crafty. When they had first invaded, they had found one of these protectors. And from their analysis of him in combat... they found that he would be a much needed weapon. This is why the zydons had come tonight. To secure the titan who would become their “Weapon.” And who is this weapon?

“Titans! We have aliens.” Hotwire yelled into the control ops center, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 pm

"Commander Vakarian, as you already know, due to our hardship in defeating the humans' combined military force, we have been exploring other options," one of the Zyon's more decorated generals stated.

"I am sir, and I apologize for my inability to successfully turn the tide in that assault," Varix apologized sincerely.

"Your sincerity is appreciated Commander, but we do not blame you for what happened. None of us could have anticipated precisely what would happen once we began the assault," another general assured him.

"That aside, we believe we may have found a way to continue our campaign," the first general cut in. "We will be sending a modest sum of troops down to the forest on the outskirts of the city. We anticipate, based on the events of our last encounter, that our enemy has more then likely developed some way to detect our drop ships," he went on.

Varix remained silent, already having a guess as to who they were talking about.

"We are sending troops down to draw one of the humans' defenders, one of these teen titans out into the open. The one they call Hotwire, he would be most useful to our plans," a third general spoke up.

Varix agreed there. The way he could manipulate technology, even theirs, would prove invaluable as an asset. He didn't know how useful from a long term perspective, but it wasn't his place to ask.

"As you no doubt know based on the fact we are speaking to you here and now, we are assigning you to this mission. It is of dire importance for this mission to succeed, and we feel that only a Specter can get the job done," the second general spoke again.

Varix nodded simply. "What do I need to do exactly?" Varix asked. They weren't asking him to capture him, which implied that whatever he had to do, had to be done fast and while planet side.

"It's very simple commander. Our scientists have developed something that will allow us to control this human, this Hotwire. All you will have to do, is inject it into his blood stream," the first general replied.

"Very well. I will not fail you," Varix saluted.

"One more thing Commander. We would prefer discretion once you prepare to use the serum. You may also bring a fellow Specter. We trust your judgement," the third general replied.

Varix bowed respectfully and left to make preparations...

"Five minutes until we touch down Commander," the pilot's voice crackled through everyone's communicator.

"Acknowledged. Everyone knows what we're here for, but nothing ever goes perfectly to plan. I want everyone to stay sharp and on their guard. I refuse to let anyone else die under my command," Varix spoke to the other men.

"We won't let you down sir!" A Brave assured him.

A few minutes later, the drop ship passed over the t-shaped tower, touching down in the forest shortly thereafter. Everyone piled out of the drop ship, most were Braves. But there were also a few Elects and Covert Ops. Varix did opt to bring one of his fellow Specters with him. She was a Brave, but her skills made her perfect for tracking and capturing priority targets.

"I want chatter to a minimum," Varix instructed, taking to the trees with the Covert Ops. They would be able to keep an eye on the troops below, while maintaining mostly hidden from sight until they were engaged. The other Specter simply clicked on her cloaking, walking close behind the other soldiers. Who would expect a Brave to have cloaking?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 am

Jenny had just come home from a gig and was changing into her costume as she dancing in her room doing that shout singing you do when you dont really try and sing and you're just goofing off to some fall out boy. "I don't know where you're going but do you have room for one more?!" as she shout sang the line she saw the ship fly over the tower from out her window and quickly pulled on her cloak and masks turning off her music as the alarms went off and flew as fast as she could down to the main ops room. Jenny had only heard and saw footage of these aliens she had never really seen one in person before. She landed coming to a stop by walking a few feet forward. "Energy Warrior reporting for duty whats the plan of action?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Yang sat up at her desk and looked around. Trouble alarm...great. Robin just had to make it THAT LOUD didn't he...couldn't be a gentle sound? Like the ocean? Sitting up and stretching she looked down and realized she'd actually fallen asleep right on her blowtorch and scorched the table while she was working on the wing. Well...heat immunity is good for that I guess. Instead of racing out like she normally did, Yang walked over to the case and pressed the button, stepping into it. Now was as good a time for field testing as ever.

Her new armor assembled around her. Was all this necessary? Nah, easy costume to put on. Was it COOLER than falling around trying to put on pants? Yes. Yes indeed. She pulled up the hood and her face vanished, replaced by menacing red eyes as she used her powers. Putting on the gloves and the now black gauntlets, she quickly met up with Jenny in the main ops room, looking around.

"Sorry it took me a few seconds. I was working on something." She said, cracking her neck and looking at the radar they had programmed into the mainframe before downloading it herself into the computer of her left gauntlet. "Alright, so it looks like we have mutant demon E.T. Have you cracked anything on their coding yet Hotwire? Or are we going in blind to smack around Crypto 137 until they drop in 138." She said, referencing a videogame. Hopefully everyone would get the reference, otherwise it'd just be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Manic was just having a nap in his room, in his usual gear simply laying atop the covers. It was the very second that he closed his eyes that the alarm had begun blaring throughout the Tower. It was a rather nagging tone, as though someone was screaming at them to get to the Main Ops room. le sigh. Manic would get up from his slumber, so quick that you didn't even see it. The alarm drew expectancy that every Titan nearby should answer as soon as possible, but Manic, he had other ideas. For he disappeared out the tower to head on down to a local supermarket, just to pick up an energy drink. This of course, only took a few seconds as he was quickly back inside the Tower, inside the Main Ops room. Finishing the energy drink off with one last mouth full, he tossed the can away into a trash can before entering the room. "This better be good! I was just about to fall asl-". Of course, setting his sights upon the mainframe; Manic had a better idea of whats up. "Right, so... we handling this Independence Day style? Or going for the Alien vs. Predator approach?".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 pm

"Trust me manic. This is good." He said in the moments Manic spent looking at the screen. He said before turning to Yang. He had spent some time working their gear.

"Unfortunately no. All I've managed to salvage is their weapons, which give off a unique energy signature, which let me detect their ship." He explained. "They appear to have landed in the forest outside jump. And relating to yangs question, capturing one of their ships might allow me to crack their coding wide open. So it would be best to capture them alive. They probably wouldn't have sent down a ship without a reason." He said.

"Yang, what do you suggest for a battle plan?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Varix watched from his perch as the troops began setting up. Besides having to make it look convincing that they were up to something, Varix was told that the troops would be setting up a missle launching system aimed straight at the tower. The missles had enough explosive yield to level a skyscraper. But this was assuming the tower didn't have any kind of anti-missle defense system.

But the main idea was for them to create a convincing scenario for the titans to 'stop' without them finding out the real purpose of their presence here. But if they had enough time, and the tower didn't have any defenses to stop them, then they would succeed in taking down a vital part of the city's defenses. And if they needed to, the explosives could be set off remotely and (hopefully) wipe out the other titans.

They had it all set up that they would get what they want one way or the other. All he could do no was wait. He hated waiting...
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Yang stroked her chin through the cloth mask, walking toward the window before bringing up her gauntlet's interface. She looked at what they knew and...honestly...it was barely anything. Hotwire made them a way to detect the ships, yes. Yang had just downloaded that program. But that wasn't much.

"Alright, so we know exactly where their ships are...but unfortunately we have no way of tracking the troops themselves." With a few presses on the hologram screen, she narrowed her eyes to glowing red slits and sighed. "I can't in all good conscience split us up. We need to stay together." She turned around to look at her team. None of them were ready, there really wasn't a way to be ready. The only real option was to throw herself in front of as many fatal blows as possible.

"I hate to sound grim about this...but I want to be honest with my friends. We're going into what could easily be a trap in a dark forest. These aliens...they aren't typical criminals on the streets like you guys are used to. They don't go down with a one-and-done punch. And they aren't typical super criminals either...they want to kill you. That's what war is. They want to kill all of us."

She flashed Manic a look and hopefully he'd see the desperation in her those red glowing eyes. They had the best defense mechanisms between Yang's durability and Manic's speed and she didn't want to lose a friend to this war. "But we need to stay as a unit. When we group up, we can't be stopped. Sword and shield, speed and durability. Brains and Brawn. As a unit we are perfect, and we're gonna show this bunch of aliens that humanity won't just roll over and die before them!"

She knew this speech was grim but...she was slowly gaining confidence. Hopefully the group was as well. "They think they can come here and tell us what to do, think they can attack our home. But they're wrong. They want a war, and we're not just going to end it...we're going to make them regret it. They aren't going to stop...if it comes to it...do not hesitate. So who's ready to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:24 am

Jenny watched as two other titans joined them and both it seemed yang had a new suit maybe thats why she hadn't seen her around lately. She looked to manic when he talked and laughed slightly at his movie comments, she knew the plot of them but she had never seen them before maybe she should try and watch them after this for some 'research'.

She refocused looking to Hotwire, he had altered one of their scanners? That was impressive but then again based on what she knew from his powers that could only be expected maybe next time she saw an alien after this she should try and snatch one of their devices to use them to practice hacking and her technology based skills so she could get better at hacking things allowing her to hack into and understand human technology much more easier.

She looked to Yang as she gave her speech and nodded once. "You know i'm in if i wasnt i wouldnt be here right now so whats the plan of action anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:10 am

"Independence Day style then...". Manic mumbled to himself as Yang started the speech. That's what it reminded him of, though of course he didn't feel up to doing the 'Suicide Mission' part. Perhaps the humour was misplaced, as Manic just figured they would be beating up a few aliens, cracking a couple skulls. But, as the speech went on, the emphasis on 'War' was duly noted. It seemed a rather dire situation which they were headed into, everything reeked of doom and gloom. In such cases, Manic knew what his job was. He wouldn't be the one to come up with a strategic battle plan, or to look into the opposing threats tech - nope. His role was to keep spirits high, lighten the mood.

Out of nowhere, Manic would begin singing, clicking his fingers as he swayed from side to side. "WAR! ...Huh! ...Yeah! ...what is it good for?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Uh-huh! WA-". An abrupt stop, Manic stood there looking about between his teammates. Perhaps singing with rejoice was not the best route to take. With a light chuckle, Manic spoke. "Ready? Come on... do ya even need to ask? I only have one gear; go".
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 am

Hotwire yet again facepalmed at manics lighthearted attitude. Couldn't he take any of this seriously? Ignoring him, he turned to face the majority of the group.

Hotwire smiled. "I'm all set to go." Hotwire said. He would wait for the others before going to the hanger, mounting his cycle, and speeding off into the subterranean tunnel towards the city.

(ooc: I know it's short, but I'm kinda busy atm)
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 pm

"Commander, some of our agents inside the city have spotted movement. Our target is on his way," a Covert Ops reported. That would also mean that his teammates would be with him. At first, Varix wondered why they had been deployed in the forest of all places. But after being there for alittle while, it seemed like a good place to set a trap.

There were roots poking out of the ground, not as many as you'd find in a rain forest, but surely enough to dissuade charging head first without being careful. There was also less visibility because of the trees, bushes and other plant life. None of them would be affected by this much because of the gear they were wearing, night vision being the most obvious.

"Means of travel?" Varix inquired.

"The target is coming by way of two wheeled vehicle," the Covert Ops replied. Good. It didn't sound like they would have to worry about them dropping in on them by air, but that remained to be seen. Based on his memory, the city should be east from their current position. Pushing some branches out of the way, Varixed peered off at the bright lights of the city that he noticed as slightly up hill.

"T'ael," Varix called the other specter.

"Commander?" she replied via communicator.

"Take some Spec Ops and set up by this nav point," Varix instructed, pinging a location that would show up on her helmet. "If he's alone, engage at once. If his friends are with him, stick to the shadows and wait for them to engage us. Then collapse on them from behind," Varix added.

He had seen a dirt road going passed them a ways back. It was typically used for campers and hikers, but Varix wouldn't know that. He had no way of knowing if they would even take the road. To him, taking the road was just asking to run into a trap. But then again, maybe his enemy would want him to think that. Either way, T'ael was told only to engage their target if he was alone.

Varix suddenly found it amusing that he was really trying to out maneuver children. "Children who can face down an entire squad of Braves," Varix reminded himself. His hand clenching tighter around his pistol while he waited.

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 am

Yang and the others followed. Yang got on her motorcycle and followed him out of the tunnel. Then he came in on her comm with a question she did not want to answer. The game plan...ugh. "Well, from their recent patterns we know the race is aggressive. And this time they're stopping and watching. Its pretty obvious its a trap...so Manic and I are going to spring it." She said, flashing the blur off to her side a look. "I'm durable enough to take it and he can phase through it, so we should be alright. As for you two, you'll enter on one side and search the ship for the parts Hotwire needs. The less of us are on that ship, the less likely they'll be detected."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 am

Jenny ran with the group and when they took off on their motorcyles she jumped into the air and followed with her flight. Once Jenny heard she was being paired up with Hotwire she quickly and carefully landed on the back of his motorcycle not wanting to make him off balanced. She stared at the motorcyle for a bit... god was this thing beautiful.

She tried not to drool into her mask as she stared at it. Boy did she love motorcyles, she loved them even more than rock music and maybe even knights too which to anyone who knew her would think thats impossible based on how much she loved those two things. She realized she was getting off track but luckily she only did for a few moments.

She kneeled down keeping her balance not shifting the weight in any way so hotwire could still drive normally. "Sorry Hotwire I'm gonna hitch a ride from you, i dont like the idea of using up my energy with flight before something big like this when i can just hitch a ride that and i think this motorcycle can get there faster than my flight. So what parts are we looking for?" Jenny asked not wanting to get there and not be able to help look because she didn't know what to look for.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Manic's method of transportation was far easier than the use of motorized vehicles. He never did rely on the City's bus service, or based his travel plans on the dependence of traffic, no. That was far too unreliable, and as of yet the Titans have no siren to make traffic move apart like the red sea. Instead he would opt for some exercise; running - good for the environment, and a workout. Of course he could be where they were destined for by now, able to blitz through towards the scene in a blink of an eye. But that wouldn't be the satisfactory thing to do, teamwork was required on this mission. Instead Manic would keep his speed as close to the speed the others were travelling at as best he could. "Ooo! He's super fast! He's so awesome! Let's volunteer him to spring the trap! Ooo!". Manic would say, grumbling in a mocking tone at a rather high pitch; he was only joking of course. "I don't know how you stick to these speed limits, they'd drive me nuts".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)   Hacked (open to Titans and Mega) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacked (open to Titans and Mega)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next