Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Vote_lcapState of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Voting_barState of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Vote_rcap 
Moon
State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Vote_lcapState of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Voting_barState of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Empty
PostSubject: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:44 pm

Kyte sat on a desk with a phone next to him, looking at the kind of blank office around him. It wasn't devoid of any furniture or anything; obviously there was the desk, his chair, and a filing cabinet with another chair for anyone else sitting in his office, but that was about it. You see, this was the official task force headquarters somewhere in City Hall. It wasn't listed anywhere; no documents existed stating that TALON was ever even an idea. Kyte didn't use it much anyways because he think the best security for such a group was a freeform idea rather than a stationary unit anyways.

No, this was pretty much where he handled TALON's finances. And right now, he had an issue, because he had just written Brian's check. After getting a call from Brian, very unsatisfied that the chek wasn't, well...checking out, he had come to this office to put in a call to the department handling their pay. When he couldn't get anything from them, useless drones that they were, he put in a call to Mal's office.

"President Tiberius," he began. "I would appreciate if you could handle this issue I'm having with getting one of my team the finances they have earned with their hard work."

"Understood. We're having a small problem with our finances, but rest assured your team will be compensated."

He nodded. "Also, I need your location. I have to talk to you in person."

A pause. "I'm afraid that's impossible, Wrath."

He blinked. "Then when's the soonest I can meet you? It's kind of important."

"I'm swamped, Wrath. I'll let you know as soon as I can." And then he hung up without a second word.

Kyte blinked, his eyes furrowing. Every time that he had called Mal in the past few months something felt very off. Something was going on, and he needed to know. Hell he'd knock Mal out if he needed to just to get a moment of his time.

He called back in a few minutes. He was put through to a secretary, which made him widen his eyes. Mal would NEVER do that, even in the most vital of circumstances. "Quickly, tell the president that his daughter has been hospitalized. It is of the utmost urgency."

A pause. A very long one. The secretary came back and told him, "The president is on his way. Thank you." And then hung up.

That settled it.

He sent out a message to Blake, Brian, and Eric.

"URGENT. Report to City Hall IMMEDIATELY and go to the empty division of it. THIS IS TOP PRIORITY."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Blake got her text while she was in the middle of a book. She sat at a nice coffee shop on the outskirts of Jump, far off from most of the hustle of the city. It was calming to sit by the water, drink some coffee and just enjoy the afternoon. With spring finally coming around, it was starting to get warm again. Then her phone went off on the table and she sighed, marking her page and picking it up. Urgent? That was more than enough to get her attention as she read the rest of it.

It wasn't uncommon for Kyte to give them an assignment without much else to it, but she'd never been told to go to City Hall. Not once in her life had she ever set foot in the place, not since Tiberius took over. That was the funny thing, she was working for him again. Well, not Tiberius. She worked for Kyte, but technically he was signing the checks. As far as she was concerned, if the city wasn't on fire he must be doing alright, so past grievances aside, she'd allow it.

She quickly responded to the text with 'On my way.' And stood up from her seat, leaving the money on the table. Plus a little tip, it's always nice to be generous. She used her natural abilities to climb up the coffee shop and onto the roof, running from rooftop to rooftop, clearing jumps with ease. It wasn't more than 10 minutes before she made it there with her super speed, but when she got to City Hall, there posed another problem.

The Regime was still Guild, and they may not know TALON exists. Not like Tiberius knew. Rather than trying to walk past, she used what she knew of the building to make her way around it and sneak in through the nearest window. This area being public domain for mundane things like tours meant that these windows would open and close regularly, making a perfect entry point. From there she used the shadows to her advantage and was the first to arrive at Kyte's location. Punctual as always. "What's so urgent, boss?" She asked with a small stretch as she became more accustomed to standing upright again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 4:01 pm

"The way you make me feel~ You really turns me onnn!" Eric sang with a refurbished Walkman that now had speakers. He was toying around with some of his gadgets, setting up home in an old warehouse with several projects in the making. He never heard of this Jackson guy, but he loved his music, and walking around the large space and singing with a screw driver was always fun. He almost missed his cell phone go off due to his loud singing, but happened to walk by it when it lit up. It was a text from his boss telling him to get his *#& on over to city hall in the empty division.
Letting out a sigh, Eric looked up the address on his implant and turned off Michael Jackson."Aye Aye Captain" Eric texted while grabbing his armor and slipping on as many weapons as possible. Finally, grabbing his grappling launcher, he'd swing himself out the door and towards City Hall. It'd only take him about 10 minutes to get there, and when he did he saw Blake there already. She asked Kyte what was so urgent, making Eric raise an eyebrow. He must of not usually sent out texts like that, so maybe something was wrong?

With a giant grappling launcher on his shoulder, Eric looked around a bit more, Earth architecture was very mundane. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Brian actually never received his text, his civie phone was in his other pants. All he had on him was a burner phone. Though luckily he had planned to make his way City Hall anyway. He had to go pick up some permits for his business and grease some palms. It wasn't too big, just to help the paperwork move a little faster. Though after doing that he was going to go pick some stuff up from the empty division. Riding his green Kawasaki bike to the entrance of the empty division of city hall he parked it in front of the group. Taking the helmet off his head he moved his hand through his hair and got off his bike.

"So I'm guessing you guys aren't here to pay off parking tickets..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Until Brian showed up, even at the questions of his comrades, he remained considerably silent. He stared at each of them almost as if his eyes could glare holes through anything he glanced at, his eyes glowing red. Whatever was going on, it was clear.

Wrath was pissed.

When all of his team had assembled, he looked around at everyone, his arms crossed. And when he spoke, he made damned sure he was heard just with his tone. It was quieter than normal, but calm. The hot coals after the inferno kind of rage.

"What we do here today is not good. It's not for the nation. It's selfish, if you think about it. But if any of you have a problem with Tiberius, walk out now. I know your checks have been getting bounced this time around. I'll make sure you receive your pay and then some."

"But know this. The task I have for you is of the utmost importance to me. I don't want to call in anyone else because there's gonna be blood, and plenty of it."

He waited for whoever was going to leave to do it.

Last edited by Acrimonious on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Blake was nervous for a majority of the time waiting for Brian. She wasn't sure what to make of Wrath's expression, she'd never seen him this angry before. "Well..." She said, pulling Gambol Shroud off her back and unsheathing the weapon, preparing its sheath in her other hand. "I worked for him for years...and I've learned to be very emotionally neutral during that time. Whatever is necessary, I can do." She said simply.

This wasn't the emotionally fragile little kitten Wrath had come to know over the past few months. This was the cold, dead assassin that she'd been for years. The one she'd been back in the HIVE. She would do what she had to.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 am

Kyte looked pissed, but Eric hadn't known him for too long in the first place so he didn't know the seriousness of the situation. He just knew that a mission was coming involving blood shed and that's all he cared.
To Eric's knowledge, Tiberius wrote the checks, Kyte was the boss, and Eric killed or did any of their dirty work. He didn't care what he had to do for money, it was his favorite thing! While thinking of this, Eric lazily spun one of his guns around on his finger, listening to his boss. "I wouldn't want to have it any other way." The half alien said in a rather excited tone, waiting for the blood shed.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:41 am

Brian crossed his arms. Personally he hadn't had to much problem with his money getting through for the most part. Though that might have more so been due to Brian buying his stuff on credit more so than anything else. He did notice that Kyte was angry rage-fulled in fact. Blake was quiet, the blood lust was leaking from her. Eric was the same as usual.  Brian on the other hand was completely calm. He had no ties to Tib, in fact he wasn't entirely sure how he got into power now that he thought about it. Though thoughts like that didn't matter, so long as he was getting paid nothing matter.

"So long as this next payment goes through, you'll have no complaints from me." Brian said with a lax tone.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Kyte looked around at everyone, and for a second, his expression softened. He was clearly glad that he could rely on those he had assembled to help him out. Then back to his intensity.

"I thank all of you for sticking with me through this. Maybe it's just for the paycheck, but it still means a lot."

"Everyone knows who Tiberius is. A leader. The founder of the country of California when he made it secede from the United States. But none know him more than I. I am Wrath, the Acrimonious, and believe me when I tell you that he's been alive as long as I have."

"If you ever want to know the story of Tiberius and I, then you need simply ask. You can consider it part of your pay. But to cut a long story short, he is one of my most valued friends, and now, he is in trouble."

Kyte activated a screen which showed targets. But it may have been surprising, as at least one of the targets should be known to each of those assembled. Together, this was a list of all of he heads of Tiberius's Regime. Well, Kyte would be one, but his picture wasn't up there, of course.

"They won't let you see it. But you have to have noticed something. The system has been dwindling. The economy. And that is because something has happened to Tiberius. He's gone. And he would have let me know if he was going anywhere. They've been faking his presence in the seat of the government. They've been doing everything they can to keep their hold on it. But we've got to find out what happened to him."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Blake was thoroughly aware of every single person on the list. They were her guild mates, her old family, and she was now being passed a list of all of them. Every last one. Blake nodded as he mentioned the disappearance of Tiberius. "After the vanishing, several of us began to work on plans should Tiberius ever disappear. We would have been able to sustain the guild for several years. I suppose they weren't prepared to sustain a country as well."

She scratched her chin and her ears perked up as someone walked in the hallway above them. "So why are you giving us this list, Kyte?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "What exactly do you want us to do?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Even though he tried, Eric couldn't sympathize. So what? Your leader is gone, you attempt to find him but in the mean time place a new one. If Tiberius and Kyte were so close, why didn't Kyte just take over until they find them? Humans were so strange in their thinking.
Followed by explaining, he pulled up a list of people, which Eric quickly swiped across his own projected screen and copied. "Is this a hit list!?!!" The alien said while rubbing his hands together. "Ooooh man am I ready to chop up some humans!" Eric jumped to conclusions, studying the list and memorizing the faces before him.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm

((Going to be honest... i could waste a hundred words but... lets keep it simple.)

Brian received the list and as he scanned through it he waited for Kyte to elaborate more on it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:54 am

Kyte guaged each of their reactions. He had hoped Blake would elaborate on what the Guild had been doing, and indeed she did. She asked him why he had given them this list. What he wanted done with them. Eric seemed excited, wanting to kill a bunch of people, as he supposed it was a hit list. Brian remained silent, seemingly waiting for Kyte to say something before he assumed anything. A logical thought.

He crossed his arms, looking at all of them. "This isn't a hit list. Not really. This is a fetch list, if you will. Everyone associated with the Regime officially, and unofficially. You're going to bring them here for me. I want them all under this roof by sundown. Of course I realize that's really stretching it. But that's just what I want."

"Conduct this operation however you see fit. I'll give you any resources you want. Private army? Done; I hold contracts for mercenaries that will gladly help you. One thing though, you might not need them. I have additional personal missions for all of you."

"Blake. You're to, before anything else, go to the Guild and enlist who you can. I'd prefer you kill the rest. Consider the Guild liquedated; they're mine now. If anyone objects then they're a liability. I assume that's not a problem, but feel free if it is."

"Wildcard. You'll have most of the mercenaries. You're going to be the driving force, where Eric, Blake, and I will get the ones really rooted or hidden. Again, you can do this however you wish. But I don't want you to think anyone has the right to stop you. Use your high government clearance where you can."

"Deadlock. I want a very large trough. Preferably stainless steel. After you get this, you report directly to either Blake or Wildcard, wherever you're needed. Honestly just flip a coin."

"If you have any other questions, now's the time to ask them."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Blake was...shocked by her request. "Kyte, the guild will never listen to or trust me. I was cut off. To them, I can't be trusted." She sighed and started walking toward the window. "So kill them...got it." She looked over her shoulder, stopping at the window. "I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can intimidate a few of them, but I'll send you files on the ones who join us. Then you can decide if they're worth anything." With that, she hopped out the window and started moving toward the Guild's home base. Or at least, whatever was left of it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:51 pm

Kyte confirmed that it wasn't a hit list, more of a fetch list. He let out a sigh and put away his gun, crossing his arms. That was disappointing. The other two got cool lists to go get some people, and Eric had to get a glorified bucket.. great... he already knew that after it he'll go annoy Blake, jut because she's easily irritable. "So I bring the glorified bucket back here and then pounce around with Blake... got it." He confirmed, winking at her.
"And what do we do when we bring them here? Because I have some toys I've been dyingggg to try out on a couple of people." Eric asked, rubbing his hands together excitedly, he missed the adrenaline rush from missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)   State of the Nation (TALON) (Important) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the Nation (TALON) (Important)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next