Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Vote_lcapLucky Foo' (Izzy) Voting_barLucky Foo' (Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Vote_lcapLucky Foo' (Izzy) Voting_barLucky Foo' (Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lucky Foo' (Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:30 am

Whilst heroism in itself is quite the full time job, an ordinary job can still be important for anyone who takes up the vigilante mantle. It’s a source of income, but also a means of a cover story if one is ever needed. In Manic’s case, when he wasn’t being a hero, he was a delivery boy for the ‘Lucky Foo’ Chinese restaurant that was located in downtown Jump City. On this warm Wednesday afternoon, where the sun was out bright and the sky was clear. Manic had been stuck inside, a lack of orders this time of day, especially with the lunch time rush gone. Fortunately though, Manic’s shift was just finishing, and he had a while before his next shift began.

The doors of the ‘Lucky Foo’ restaurant would swing open slowly as Manic backed in towards them, his hands occupied as he was just finishing rather quickly some takeaway noodles, whilst also conversing. “Yep… I know! Got it, don’t be late… am I late, like, ever? …okay! Got it, geez… understood… lat- …laters! Goodbye!”. Finally outside, Manic spun round and tossed away the empty container his noodles were in into the trash can outside. WOO!. Manic yelled out, happy to be out of work as displayed by the huge smile spread across his face. Manic now began to slowly walk off down the street, though his attention was elsewhere – swapping tracks on his iPod. You have to start off a day of heroism with a good tune.

Last edited by Ama on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:35 am

Yang had been watching this guy for a while, or at least as best she could. Normally she wouldn't handle the recruitments, but this guy was going to be hard to keep up with if he was running around, so at least Yang's bike had a few improvements. She might be able to cut him off or something by taking a shortcut. It was at this point she was following the marker she'd been sent on her communicator. Her cameras around the city had picked him up.

As she got closer, she realized he wasn't exactly paying attention and skid her bike to a halt just next to him. Taking off her helmet, she shook out her long blonde hair and gave him as innocent of a smile as she could. "Hey, Yoshi, right?" She snickered. It was a funny nickname she'd dug up from around the city. "Or are you just going by Manic nowadays?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:44 am

Manic came to a near immediate halt as he heard the sound of a bike coming to a skidding halt nearby him. He continued paying no attention at first, simply standing still, continuing to look down at his iPod, cycling through tracks. "Yoshi, Manic...". Then it clicked. Manic wasn't being spoken to by the usual sort - a Cop, a Criminal, a kid who had lost their balloon. Nope, for once, a female had approached him, instead of the other way around. In a flash, Manic put his iPod away before giving his full attention to the lovely blonde stood in front of him. "...but you can call me whatever you like". Manic said with his jester-like smirk. "What can I do for you?".
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 am

Yang smiled and laughed at Manic trying to flirt with her. It was cute, it really was. Charming, I guess. "Good to know I can call you whatever." She said happily. "Now, on a more serious note my name is Yang Xiao Long. I'm the new leader of the Teen Titans. You know, gigantic letter T in the middle of the bay? Can't miss it. Anyway, we need someone fast and...well you seem to fit the bill." Of course, the entire time she was saying this she had to keep thinking Come on, eyes up here dude.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:00 am

'Don't check her out, don't check her out... keep eyes up, eyes up Yoshi, eyes up'. That's the main thought process of Manic as he stood there, listening to what Yang had to say. His eyes had a natural affinity to wonder about, but this didn't seem the best time. Scratching the back of his head, Manic responded, promptly dropping his arm down by his side. "Can't say I've seen a big 'T' around ...just a big blur to me". Running at 700mph didn't exactly produce the best scenery. "But... if speed's what you need, well. I'm the fastest thing going". At the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:03 am

Yang shrugged, reaching into her ammo pouch and tossing a communicator at him. "Think fast." She said, pressing a button on her own. "There's a GPS in it so you'll know where you're going from now on. The tower is already punched in, so go ahead over and I'll meet you there in a few minutes." She said, putting her helmet back on and kicking up her kickstand. "I'll meet you when I get there. Cheers." She then drove back onto the road, saving formalities until they had the entire team together.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 am

Manic grabbed the GPS communicator with ease. 'Think Fast', come on! Easy! Manic looked down at the communicator, trying to figure it out really - but I suppose there will be a manual somewhere. By the time he looked up, Yang had already started to drive off. Manic called out; "So, how about a phone number?". Though the volume lowered quickly over time as he realized just how far away she was. Oh well, big 'T'. Can't be hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Foo' (Izzy)   Lucky Foo' (Izzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky Foo' (Izzy)
Page 1 of 1