Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barUnlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:48 am

Bow bit her lip when Yang walked in and spoke the way she did. Instantly she was in front of Jemmy, between her and Yang, as if guarding her. As Jemmy began to speak, Bow just listened, nodding and replying when she said that she had handled the bad guys beautifully. "...It wasn't anything special... I just talked to them like I always try and do..."

Then she kept talking and Bow couldn't help but smile when the little girl said that Bow had changed her mind. Fully believing that she had turned over a new leaf and was ready to become a good guy now. Though, even if she didn't, Bow would still love her all the same and Jemmy would be able to sense that. When she finished, Bow giggled and picked her up in her arms, looking at Yang with a soft smile. Her words were sweet and yet completely serious. "I know you don't trust her and, I do understand that. But, doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? This is the first place she came when she was in trouble because she feels safe here. And you can't deny that she would be a great person to have on the team... And, though I hate this part, wouldn't it be best if you could keep an eye on here under your own roof?"

With that, she hoped to convince her but, wasn't too sure that she could change their leader's mind. She hugged Jemmy a little tighter as she awaited the answer, sending her thoughts of hope and fear at the same time. It was the feeling she got every time she talked to a villain or anyone she wanted to be friends with. The excitement of having Jemmy on the team with the anxiety of hearing Yang's reply made Bow's heart race and she bit her lip in habit.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Yang glared at Jemmy like she was some evil creature plotting their deaths. Wait...HOLY %#!@. She IS a demon creature plotting their deaths! Who could have guessed. "Bow, your logic is flawed. She said, perfectly mimicking Spock.

"Her appearance here means nothing. She embodies chaos, and this is the only place people can hide when she decides she needs some anarchy. This is not a little girl Bow, and you're clouding your judgment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Jemmy frowned and started to cry. Alligator tears, some people called them, they looked genuine, as though the girl was actually sad. In reality, Jemmy had expected such a reply, but she wanted to pull on Bow's heartstrings.

"See? She doesn't like me. Even if I try to be good, she'll never give me a chance." Jemmy wiped away her tears and hugged Bow before looking up at Yang. "When I'm alone, I just can't control myself. I need someone nearby, someone good like Bow to help me be a good person. I don't want to keep hurting people anymore. This is the only chance I have. I need the Titans to hold me accountable."

Jemmy took a deep breath and then spoke to Yang again, raising her voice a little. "And who made you king anyway? You shouldn't get to make all the rules. There should be a vote or something, with all the Titans. It affects them, too. It affects Bow, not just you. If you won't let them vote on it, then maybe you're a bad leader."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Now Yang was really, truly angry. She growled and was face to face with Jemmy. "Listen to me, I know exactly who you are, what you are, and what you've done." She glared, her eyes turned red out of rage and her hair was glowing. Her anger was very apparent. "Every person you fool, every person who tries to help you and take care of you...you've killed every last one of them. Brutally."

She stood up and gave Bow a very stern look. "You're heart's in the right place Bow, but this was a very bad idea. She isn't capable of reforming, it's what she is. And even if she did change, literally everything could fall out of balance. Order requires chaos. She is the current embodiment of chaos. If she WERE capable of change, we wouldn't want her to be. Order and chaos would blur together and no one would be safe. They would rip apart at the seams, and I'm not about to let that happen."

She finally turned back to the current embodiment of chaos, glaring at her yet again. "Next time I see you anywhere near this tower, I won't be nearly as pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Bow's eyes got very wide when Yang said her logic was flawed and was about to snipe back when she continued talking, causing Bow to bite her lip and pout lightly. Again, she was about to speak up when Jemmy started to cry. The girl looked startled and hugged the shivering child in her arms, trying to comfort her as she listened to what she had to say.

It sounded completely sincere to Bow and she believed the Lord of Chaos wanted to change for the better. She just needed some motivation. A friend. And Bow had already decided to be that for her no matter what. When she called Yang a bad leader, Bow went wide eyed and was about to jump in to her defense when she decided to pounce for herself. As she got up in Jemmy's face, Bow bit her lip and set Jemmy down on the counter as Yang faced her this time.

Bow listened very carefully to her words and had to focus on her breathing. Her anger was starting to show as well, as Jemmy would very clearly see. Yang had just completely dissed her friend and that's not something to do with Bow. She clenched her fists as flames started to dance on her skin. That last sentence was the final straw and Bow growled before getting right up in Yang's face, her eyes practically glowing as well. Her voice was unlike anything Yang had ever heard from her, full of pure wrath. "Do. NOT. Talk to my friend that way. She's right on one account. This decision affects us all. Not just you. Miley is her friend as well. And, another thing. There's enough chaos in this world without her and you know it!! Nothing would fall out of balance because every person has both chaos and order in them. Just like you and me. And right now. I'm in a very chaotic mood."

Her aura started to crackle with heat and her fist blazed with fire. Pure rage engulfed her mind and shut every other emotion out. The last time she had gotten like this, she burnt her house down and lost her memories. It was over some misunderstanding that time. Being absolute emotion definitely had its ups and downs, this being a downside. She looked at Yang as her body began to radiate heat and she gasped, the final stage before losing herself completely. She instantly pointed both hands at Yang and screamed as she let out a fiery blast at full power, holding absolutely nothing back. Whatever she hit would be set ablaze and in just a few moments would set off the sprinklers. Not the Bow would care. The small amount of water would do nothing but create steam on her body as she looked to Yang again and prepared to fire. "SHE'S MY FRIEND YOU IDIOT AND SHE'LL COME WHENEVER SHE WANTS!!!" The Bow they knew was gone for now. Just the emotion of wrath left in her place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Jemmy raised her eyebrows. She felt an emotion rising in Bow that had she had never observed there before: anger. Bow was so dedicated to Jemmy's defense that she was actually on the verge of becoming violent. That was quite the twist. As Bow yelled and unleashed a fire blast at Yang, Jemmy looked up at Bow in admiration. The teen had become like a mother figure to the little Lord of Chaos, and now Bow was protecting her with fiery anger that could only be born out of love.

Bow was amazing, Jemmy decided. Whatever happened, Jemmy wanted to keep Bow by her side. Even by losing her innocent self, Bow had only become cooler in Jemmy's eyes.

The gauntlet had hit the ground. Both Yang and Bow had given their ultimatums. Now Jemmy just waited to see how Yang would react. Would she fight her comrade, Bow, in retaliation for the fire blast? Would she run away? Or would she give in to Bow's demands? Jemmy couldn't wait to see how this drama turned out.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Yang would do none of the following. She stood completely still and when the fire cleared, Yang had absorbed every little bit of the blaze, her hair glowing and she stepped forward, closing a hand around Bow's and absorbing every bit of heat, looking her in the eyes. "Bow, you aren't acting like yourself. I highly suggest you step out for a while." She said. She was being very gentle with the girl, but also very stern. She knew what had to be done, even if Bow didn't.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Her gentle words were wasted on the girl before her. As Yang tried to absorb the heat, Bow's aura just grew and grew until it started to set the counter and island that Jemmy was sitting on on fire. She had lost complete control and growled at Yang, glaring at her straight in her eyes. The only thing on her mind was Jemmy and rage. Her voice was extremely harsh as she spoke slow and clear. "Get. Your. Hand. OFF ME!!" She yanked her hand away and growled, knowing she couldn't harm Yang with her fire. Her mind was ablaze and she couldn't see straight as the flames around them got higher. All that she could focus on was Yang and how much she despised her at the moment. Not caring about her reaction, she sent a torrent of flaming discs aimed at Yang's head, torso, legs, anything. After that she would be panting with sweat dripping off her forehead as the heat began to take its toll. Still her eyes were distant and glazed over with rage. Not a single trace of Bow left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am

Jemmy blinked. Yang was immune to fire? That was a let down. Jemmy hadn't known that, and she wondered what other tricks Yang had up her sleeve. Yang was managing to stay calm, the opposite of what Jemmy was hoping for.

The kitchen island that Jemmy was sitting on was now on fire. Her balloon floated away from her, trying to avoid the intense heat. It was getting pretty hot in here. If it got any worse, Jemmy would need to leave to protect her balloon. Already the flames were licking her, but they didn't do any lasting damage.

But what if she let them? A very odd plan started forming in Jemmy's mind.

"Owwww! Bow, stop, please!" Jemmy cried out as loud as she could, falling off of the kitchen island. She was on fire, and she rolled around in a futile effort to put the flames out. Her wounds were no longer healing, so it looked like Bow was hurting her a lot. She cried out again, hoping to snap Bow out of her fiery rage. When she saw that she was doing harm to Jemmy, Bow would probably be filled with guilt and shame. So much shame, Jemmy thought, that she might leave the Titans.

If Bow left the Titans, then Jemmy wouldn't need to join. She wouldn't have to be good anymore, and Bow would never dare to advise her in the ways of right and wrong, not while Jemmy bore these burn marks. On top of that, Yang would lose a comrade. While she was crying and screaming on the outside, Jemmy couldn't be more excited. She had done it. She had won.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Yang completely absorbed each burst of flame. Immunity was immunity, no matter how much Yang didn't like the reaction it got. "Bow, I'm asking you to be reasonable. I will not ask again." She activated her gauntlets now. "Please just go Bow. I don't like fighting my friends. You just...need to go."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:52 pm

When the little girl shouted and started rolling on the floor, her words barely touched Bow's ears. Her entire mind was focused on Yang in hatred. That was, until she saw Jemmy rolling around on the floor, fire surrounding her. Almost instantly, Bow snapped out of it and came back to reality. Her eyes went wide and she gasped, the fire on Jemmy and in the building dissipating as the girl's rage evaporated. She looked up at Yang and tears came to her eyes as steam started to roll off her body. Her voice was a hoarse whisper. "I-I'm so sorry... B-both of you... I..." She couldn't continue talking as sobs started to wrap themselves around her neck and choke out the words.

She had to leave. Leave this place. It was almost Christmas. It was just a few days away from the Christmas Dinner she was planning. And she had just hurt two of her best friends. With shame, guilt, and sorrow flooding her mind now, the best she could do was run out the door. And that's exactly what she did. Tears filled her eyes to the brim and streaked down her still hot cheeks. A cloud formed and rain fell down on her.

Bow only made it to the coast of the island before doubling over and screaming in anguish at what she had just done. Thoughts of the fire she just made and the one before flooding her brain and causing her to get dizzy. Only a couple minutes passed before the girl passed out from the overload. Luckily, this time, she wouldn't lose all the precious memories she had made here. But, did that mean she could continue making them? Here? At the Titans Tower? She wasn't so sure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Bow snapped out of her insane state. Jemmy was a little sad to see this new violent Bow disappear, but it was for a good cause. As Bow cried and rolled Jemmy around to put out the flames, Jemmy was laughing on the inside. Now Bow would never betray her. Jemmy could guilt Bow into doing whatever she wanted, and Bow would not question Jemmy's less virtuous actions.

She did feel a little guilty for putting Bow through so much emotional pain, but she got over it quickly. If Jemmy couldn't join the Titans to be with Bow, then this was the only other way for them to be together. It was necessary, Jemmy reasoned. It was love. Like a parent spanking a naughty child, this was love.

As Bow ran out, Jemmy stood up. She didn't bother to heal her burned flesh. 'I guess I'll be seeing you around,' Jemmy communicated to Yang telepathically. 'Thanks for the milk.' Unless she was stopped by Yang, Jemmy would walk out of the tower, pet the unconscious Bow on the head, and teleport away into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)   Unlikely Request for Help (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Request for Help (Titans)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3